Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:31:22 PM

Apparently I do not think he would be that stupid to do that, especially because he has an real life including real family which ganza did not, who know how many kids he has that he does not know about. You cant compare ganza and adam, adam was rubbed with 6 zeroes ba Ganza, fled to dubai and where is he now? No, I think you overreact with this case, how about this one:

Adam and others still fail in crypto world. Adam keeps on trying to make something, if he fails, he will close the company without fleding to dubai. If they bring out games and have success, then they still might dump to exit or sell it to some bigger company. It can go both directions but I would exclude mixing him up with ganza.

Apparently you have a reading comprehension issue that's beyond help. I'm sorry you still have feelings for Garza and keep bringing him up but the point of the post was to solicit a response from slackers, not one your rants. I honestly don't care if Garza rubbed Adam or vice versa.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:40:29 PM

Apparently I do not think he would be that stupid to do that, especially because he has an real life including real family which ganza did not, who know how many kids he has that he does not know about. You cant compare ganza and adam, adam was rubbed with 6 zeroes ba Ganza, fled to dubai and where is he now? No, I think you overreact with this case, how about this one:

Adam and others still fail in crypto world. Adam keeps on trying to make something, if he fails, he will close the company without fleding to dubai. If they bring out games and have success, then they still might dump to exit or sell it to some bigger company. It can go both directions but I would exclude mixing him up with ganza.

Apparently you have a reading comprehension issue that's beyond help. I'm sorry you still have feelings for Garza and keep bringing him up but the point of the post was to solicit a response from slackers, not one your rants. I honestly don't care if Garza rubbed Adam or vice versa.

You only missunderstand me and now you whine about my reading comprehension, please take care about yours.

I have no feelings for ganza, I assumed that you implicate to compare adam stealing btc and going to dubai with ganza that did the same. You are also the one who was and is keeping the connection beetwen GAW (Ganza) and IONOMY (Adama), please correct me if this is wrong and why is it then an ontopic part in GAW threa (this one, I am just curious).

I was not ranting, I was stating my opinion, where if you improve your reading comprehension, you will find out that even you asked me to share my opinioin Smiley . You seem to confuse yourself with your rants Smiley.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:54:18 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:56:24 PM by suchmoon

I assumed

That's your problem right there. Learn to read, then read again and again until you have no desire to assume anything.

please correct me if this is wrong and why

Loading...Loading...
Edited 2020-11-28 to fix broken images

(sorry ladrx)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:57:09 PM

Another fundamental lie/mistake about ION triggers another load of bollocks. It gets highlighted by WildShark and the response is crocks of shit i.e.  Suchmoon

How about an apology before moving onto the next one.

New people coming to this forum aren't stupid, Like I said before keep your shit flowing  Grin and BTW. How many mistakes are made before people figure out what they really are. It's been a month now since the thread was created and nothing but lies,mistakes,accusations has generated what... nothing

This thread is fast becoming an episode of scooby doo... it's a scam, the exchange is rigged... oh it's not.... I'll get you pesky kids next time.

Looking forward to the next episode

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:58:26 PM

I assumed

That's your problem right there. Learn to read, then read again and again until you have no desire to assume anything.

please correct me if this is wrong and why

(sorry ladrx)

I konw how to read, it is you that seems not to understand what you read, but dont be sad, many students have the same problem like you.

You did not explain me anything with cuz ... another reason ... . What is this another reason?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 08:04:45 PM

Another fundamental lie/mistake about ION triggers another load of bollocks. It gets highlighted by WildShark and the response is crocks of shit i.e.  Suchmoon

New people coming to this forum aren't stupid, Like I said before keep your shit flowing  Grin and BTW. How many mistakes are made before people figure out what they really are. It's been a month now since the thread was created and nothing but lies,mistakes,accusations has generated what... nothing

This thread is fast becoming an episode of scooby doo... it's a scam, the exchange is rigged... oh it's not.... I'll get you pesky kids next time.

I apologize.

Now will this give us some answers?
boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:07:36 PM

I apologize.

Now will this give us some answers?

For me yes, now I at least know that you can appologise.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:10:45 PM

The only people who have a reason to tell others that this instransparent, premined cryptocurrency with hyperstaking and additional offchain tokens is not a scam are Paycoin bagholders who are trying to get whole after getting robbed by GAW/Team Paycoin/whatever they called themselves in the end. Everyone else can see what's going on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

The only people who have a reason to tell others that this instransparent, premined cryptocurrency with hyperstaking and additional offchain tokens is not a scam are Paycoin bagholders who are trying to get whole after getting robbed by GAW/Team Paycoin/whatever they called themselves in the end. Everyone else can see what's going on.

oh yes, especially because you think adam is joe  Cheesy, you being wise is too late now after you showed what an wonder piece of creation you are with your false statements, you even dont care, you only continue being smarthead.....
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 08:16:12 PM

You just hurt their they're there feelings again and broke the fragile truce I was trying to build. Now they will never answer the questions Grin

Let me guess. You assumed this was somehow about you?

boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:21:03 PM

You just hurt their they're there feelings again and broke the fragile truce I was trying to build. Now they will never answer the questions Grin

Like always in last time, you are wrong in your assumption. I said for me it means that you can excuse yourself, but to extend my sentence to answer to your question, you can excuse yourself but you constantly rant on me, provide false information about me, instignate others, .... neverending Smiley .....  . Oh yes, knowing that you can excuse yourself and seeing you what you try to achive by the BS you spread about me, yes it makes difference Wink
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:38:27 PM

The reason why the price is not dropping is because it's not a free market. You can only sell at certain prices. If it gets added somewhere else the volatility will be much higher. Once again this is a terrible idea, no idea they would implement this but fixed prices are not good in a free market it is demonstrative of value. It can't fall like a rock because the exchange has a limit on how low you can sell. Sells below a certain point are not honoured, this is called fake price stability. The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

This is the incorrect statement made on BCT by ICOcountdown.com

How is the exchange limited at all? its completely open. anyone can sell or buy at any level they want at any moment they would like. how could you honestly look at it and think any different?

I guess that's one way to get a comment from MrCEO  Grin

I wonder what triggers it. Let's try this one:

Apparently Adam Matlack has stolen all BTC collected from the ION ICO and has fled to Dubai. Otherwise they would have provided the address for the funds and all that other accountability and transparency shit... wouldn't they?

Garza had a real family. He used them to say he was legit. "If I was a scam why would I ha e my family and home out in the open?"

boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

The reason why the price is not dropping is because it's not a free market. You can only sell at certain prices. If it gets added somewhere else the volatility will be much higher. Once again this is a terrible idea, no idea they would implement this but fixed prices are not good in a free market it is demonstrative of value. It can't fall like a rock because the exchange has a limit on how low you can sell. Sells below a certain point are not honoured, this is called fake price stability. The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

How is the exchange limited at all? its completely open. anyone can sell or buy at any level they want at any moment they would like. how could you honestly look at it and think any different?

Apparently Adam Matlack has stolen all BTC collected from the ION ICO and has fled to Dubai. Otherwise they would have provided the address for the funds and all that other accountability and transparency shit... wouldn't they?

Garza had a real family. He used them to say he was legit. "If I was a scam why would I ha e my family and home out in the open?"

maybe you should ask the accountant?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:42:08 PM

You know why this thread is becoming an episode of scooby doo? Because of your team! You only come on here to start shit and think you're being funny.

WHY DONT YOU BE USEFUL AND ANSWER QUESTIONS?

If you're ready, I have a bunch to ask. I'm genuinely interested about the games and development and have questions. Which I have been ignored twice.

You are the people that are making this a scooby doo episode. If you really cared about the project, questions would be answered.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:44:00 PM

Like always in last time, you are wrong in your assumption. I said for me it means that you can excuse yourself, but to extend my sentence to answer to your question, you can excuse yourself but you constantly rant on me, provide false information about me, instignate others, .... neverending Smiley .....  . Oh yes, knowing that you can excuse yourself and seeing you what you try to achive by the BS you spread about me, yes it makes difference Wink

Would you fucking give it up already?Huh? You are agonizing to deal with. Please stay on topic...this is the ION thread, not the boki15 thread.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:45:30 PM

maybe you should ask the accountant?

What are you talking about. That was a quote that Garza said.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:08:34 PM

Korvas, rdewilde, anyone else on the inside. Has there been any more clarification on how they will work with Google play to accept payment in game besides "amazon does it?"
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:25:12 PM

Ok, here is my stab at an FAQ because obviously I care so much more than ionomists themselves  Roll Eyes

CryptoBuds, Phildo, anybody except boki15 really, please feel free to add any unanswered questions. Let's try to keep the questions short if we can.

Eye On F Ache U

Q: What is ION?
A: A frankenclone of Blackcoin and Dash.

Q: What is ionomy?
A: Mainly an online wallet for ION and some other features, e.g. an ION/BTC exchange.

Q: What's the connection with Paycoin and GAW?
A: ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION.

Q: What's the purpose of ION and ionomy.com?
A: Mobile game development with a focus on in-game use of ION. Announcement here, more info here.

Q: How was ION created and distributed?
A: xpy.io users had their XPY converted to ION at a 8:1 rate. Others had a chance to purchase ION via an ICO at $0.20-0.25. ION is 100% pre-mined with ~75% of the initial coin supply controlled by its creators.

Q: Who controls ION?
A: Ionomy PTE (a Singapore company) is the counterparty in ionomy.com TOS however such company does not exist.

Q: What happened to the exchanged XPY?
A: Some of it has been burned however it is unclear how much has been exchanged and what happened to the rest.

Q: What happened to the BTC collected during the ICO?
A: The team did not provide any details.

Q: Didn't they use escrow?
A: Nope.

Q: What will happen to the rest of the premine that the team still controls?
A: It is supposed to be used for bounties, promotions, etc.

Q: What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?

Q: What's with the stakers, masternodes, etc?
A: Stakers are ionomy.com online wallets paying interest rates of 15%-50% on term deposits. Masternodes are blockchain wallets with a 20k ION minimum balance. Masternodes share 50% of all block rewards (potentially ~50% APY in the first year).

Q: How many masternodes does the team own?

Q: Why does the team need new coins in addition to the pre-mine?

Q: How many games has ionomy.com produced?
A: None.

Q: How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?
boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:31:37 PM

In bitcointalk manner, I care about to express myself not to fullfil someones whishes, here as addition:

Q: Do you have an final roadmap?
A: No, we do not have.

Q: Can you hold on your whitepaper?
A: No, we can't
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 09:33:30 PM

Quote from: MrCoins
I've heard it mentioned that they may become tradable. However the Ion Team don't say much until its pretty much upon us. So I wouldn't rule out other uses for them either. Because electrons are not crypto coins, they are just tokens with no crypto backing. I wonder if in game rewards will be in the form of electrons which can be transferred to your Ionomy account and subsequently traded or sold or used

You can't buy crypto coins on the Apple Store. But you can buy resources in games in the form of in app purchases

I wonder if just like you can buy gems for some games,maybe you will be able to buy electrons for other games

most likely thats their strategy.. not sure if it will fly with apple. possibly will with google if they can only be generated by playing or by using googles payment
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: