Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:47:36 PM

Didn't realize that 20k was also the max number of coins in a node. Why would some of the coins be staked in wallets? What is the purpose of a user paying the team to do something they can do themselves?

The new thing being discussed on slack is "hosted masternodes". I'm sure it's a solid uber-trustworthy service and there is nothing that could possibly go wrong with that. /s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:50:40 PM

Didn't realize that 20k was also the max number of coins in a node. Why would some of the coins be staked in wallets? What is the purpose of a user paying the team to do something they can do themselves?

The new thing being discussed on slack is "hosted masternodes". I'm sure it's a solid uber-trustworthy service and there is nothing that could possibly go wrong with that. /s
A "hosted masternode" will basically be the new Hashstaker. I wonder what the PNG for it will look like.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 04:59:08 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:54:50 PM by suchmoon

You created now 2 threads where you lie in both. You are an lier as long as you dont provide. It is not offtopic as it has to do with this thread and your questions, you post into offtopic all the time when you discuss with me. Reply to all my questions that are and were ontopic that I asked.

I have no need to discuss something with liers, it is good that I posted, I assumed you to be good person and what happened to you teached you wrong lesson as everbody now can see how frustrated you are, you open just for me 2 threads because Huh Smiley. Why do you lie around?

You keep saying something about a lie and you keep failing to identify said lie. If it is about ION - please post it here, otherwise fuck off to the new thread or create your own or whatever, I couldn't care less.

A "hosted masternode" will basically be the new Hashstaker. I wonder what the PNG for it will look like.

I think the ionomy stakers are the new hashstakers. The hosted masternode thingy is just some guy (or gal) on slack offering the "service".

Edit: although to be fair the original inquiry was about having masternodes on ionomy.com.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:05:05 PM

You created now 2 threads where you lie in both. You are an lier as long as you dont provide. It is not offtopic as it has to do with this thread and your questions, you post into offtopic all the time when you discuss with me. Reply to all my questions that are and were ontopic that I asked.

I have no need to discuss something with liers, it is good that I posted, I assumed you to be good person and what happened to you teached you wrong lesson as everbody now can see how frustrated you are, you open just for me 2 threads because Huh Smiley. Why do you lie around?

You keep saying something about a lie and you keep failing to identify said lie. If it is about ION - please post it here, otherwise fuck off to the new thread or create your own or whatever, I couldn't care less.

I think the ionomy stakers are the new hashstakers. The hosted masternode thingy is just some guy (or gal) on slack offering the "service".

I can only you wish you the same, f*ck off and stay ontopic, stop talking to me.

It is not falling like a rock into the water like so many here predicted:
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:18:05 PM

I can only you wish you the same, f*ck off and stay ontopic, stop talking to me.

It is not falling like a rock into the water like so many here predicted:

It is only on their exchange. Come back and make the same statement after it has the other exchanges. Not saying it will tank automatically, but making this statement from only their exchange in not a correct comparison.

ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:19:23 PM

The reason why the price is not dropping is because it's not a free market. You can only sell at certain prices. If it gets added somewhere else the volatility will be much higher. Once again this is a terrible idea, no idea they would implement this but fixed prices are not good in a free market it is demonstrative of value.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F3ea35a88a34b5acb72f5fbe72ca5b6d9.png&t=564&c=4qbhv7PefJLS0A

boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:25:33 PM

I never was speaking about other exchanges, there are no, this is the only one. When I was asked about the 3btc volume by suchmoon yesterday, isnt it the same issue that you reffer to?

I only stated that it did not fall like a rock. Somewhere somebody wrote they have 500 members, I do not see these members dumping. Picture of their exchange only shows that my assumption is probably correct, they did not loose in confidence even after an failed ICO start.

What will happen if other exchanges list them, as long as its some bigger exchange, then I assume they had success as they growed. No exchange listed them, please correct me if I am wrong.

These guys are not cryptoexperts, most come from gaming world, like jason does and jason seems to have now more success with gaming than with crypto and I think he has now more fun too. The same is for ION team, I never expected them to break throw blockchain tech, but I think it will be interesting to see what they will achive on gaming market which grows everyday and created new submarkets.
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:29:58 PM

If Matlack uses the word "cuz" one more time, I'm gonna lose it.

I think you people allready lost it!  Cheesy
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:33:37 PM

I never was speaking about other exchanges, there are no, this is the only one. When I was asked about the 3btc volume by suchmoon yesterday, isnt it the same issue that you reffer to?

I only stated that it did not fall like a rock. Somewhere somebody wrote they have 500 members, I do not see these members dumping. Picture of their exchange only shows that my assumption is probably correct, they did not loose in confidence even after an failed ICO start.

What will happen if other exchanges list them, as long as its some bigger exchange, then I assume they had success as they growed. No exchange listed them, please correct me if I am wrong.

These guys are not cryptoexperts, most come from gaming world, like jason does and jason seems to have now more success with gaming than with crypto and I think he has now more fun too. The same is for ION team, I never expected them to break throw blockchain tech, but I think it will be interesting to see what they will achive on gaming market which grows everyday and created new submarkets.

It can't fall like a rock because the exchange has a limit on how low you can sell. Sells below a certain point are not honoured, this is called fake price stability.

boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:42:57 PM

It can't fall like a rock because the exchange has a limit on how low you can sell. Sells below a certain point are not honoured, this is called fake price stability.

What does it change on my statement? I was never talking about free market, if so, please point it to me. The value of IoN is only worth what it is currently for their holders, thats it. And this value is traded on their exchange, only on their exchange. I was never in discussion about exchanges but if you want to compare, sure, yobit, craptsy, ..... would you call them free market and if ion would be listed on them and numbers the same, would you still have the same opinion about markets? But if finex, kraken, bitstamp, coinbase ... would list them then we might speak about free markets that are less manipulated. Do you agree? Now, which coins are listed on these last exchanges, how many of X coins in crypto are listed on these exchanges to say or to speak about free market without manipulation (or lets say less)?

Why at all do you reffer question of free market to my statement?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:46:22 PM

What does it change on my statement? I was never talking about free market, if so, please point it to me. The value of IoN is only worth what it is currently for their holders, thats it. And this value is traded on their exchange, only on their exchange. I was never in discussion about exchanges but if you want to compare, sure, yobit, craptsy, ..... would you call them free market and if ion would be listed on them and numbers the same, would you still have the same opinion about markets? But if finex, kraken, bitstamp, coinbase ... would list them then we might speak about free markets that are less manipulated. Do you agree? Now, which coins are listed on these last exchanges, how many of X coins in crypto are listed on these exchanges to say or to speak about free market without manipulation (or lets say less)?

The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:54:29 PM

I still do not see the refference to my post but I agree with everything except the last, it is not the same like it was for paycoin, by far not. Beside that there is no hype and they are already marked as scammers, I remember Ganza dumping constantly or can you show me that they holded $ 20 for couple days  Grin, lol, this would be very new for me, even on manipulated paybase and craptsy I did not see the same movement like I see on their current platform. Beside all of that, they are new exchange now with new name, .... (even if same people), if you reference that they manipulate the price, I would like to see someone of them who will reply to your previous statement about how they hold the price or want to hold, to be honest, I do not know, especially because even if they plan to hold/not hold on an price, I cant say to expect them to be successfull.

I am still more confused about Joe's involvement here, not the price, exchange is the same like it was the one he contributed to.
Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:55:21 PM

The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

If it was POW/POS ICO yes there would be a massive dump. Miners would cash in at any cost! Only massive dump i see here would come from Ionomy itself...
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

The reason why the price is not dropping is because it's not a free market. You can only sell at certain prices. If it gets added somewhere else the volatility will be much higher. Once again this is a terrible idea, no idea they would implement this but fixed prices are not good in a free market it is demonstrative of value.

That's not true at all :/

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 06:35:29 PM

It is only on their exchange. Come back and make the same statement after it has the other exchanges. Not saying it will tank automatically, but making this statement from only their exchange in not a correct comparison.

There are only ~600k coins (out of nearly 11 million) "in the wild", and these are the ones sold for $0.20+. Those bagholders probably have no reason to dump yet. Other coins are either locked in stakers (XPY conversion) or belong to the "team" (the rest of the premine). But eventually the staker payouts, masternode and regular stakes will build up selling pressure. 12 million new coins in the first year is ~$3 million at current prices and so far there is no indication that this value can be propped up. I mean they might start beta testing their first game in the coming weeks... it HAS to be a huge blockbuster.
boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:55:36 PM

this is one of the reasons why I think they cant hold on their word. Every bagholder has an very good reason to dump if it makes any profit and if thes dump now, what will they get, ~25-28 cent, it is an profit of ~25% or more. Why shouldnt they dump the coins they have access to, especially after failed ICO start and warnings here? Thats why I mean, they did not loose at all any confidence by their holders.
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:07:58 PM

The reason why the price is not dropping is because it's not a free market. You can only sell at certain prices. If it gets added somewhere else the volatility will be much higher. Once again this is a terrible idea, no idea they would implement this but fixed prices are not good in a free market it is demonstrative of value. It can't fall like a rock because the exchange has a limit on how low you can sell. Sells below a certain point are not honoured, this is called fake price stability. The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

This is the incorrect statement made on BCT by ICOcountdown.com

How is the exchange limited at all? its completely open. anyone can sell or buy at any level they want at any moment they would like. how could you honestly look at it and think any different?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 07:16:43 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:55:17 PM by suchmoon

The reason why the price is not dropping is because it's not a free market. You can only sell at certain prices. If it gets added somewhere else the volatility will be much higher. Once again this is a terrible idea, no idea they would implement this but fixed prices are not good in a free market it is demonstrative of value. It can't fall like a rock because the exchange has a limit on how low you can sell. Sells below a certain point are not honoured, this is called fake price stability. The point is that the numbers will not stay the same, the reason for this is because the current exchange price is manipulated. Once you add it to another exchange the numbers will be much different because they use a free market system. Fake price stability is not stability. No coins that have fake price stability have survived, you can check the original Paycoin for that. One again history is repeating itself.

How is the exchange limited at all? its completely open. anyone can sell or buy at any level they want at any moment they would like. how could you honestly look at it and think any different?

I guess that's one way to get a comment from MrCEO  Grin

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

I wonder what triggers it. Let's try this one:

Adam Matlack may have stolen all BTC collected from the ION ICO and fled to Dubai. Otherwise they would have provided the address for the funds and all that other accountability and transparency shit... wouldn't they?

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:23:39 PM

Because its only trading ION/BTC back and forth between the limited ION parties.
The OneCoin network does the same thing and even that blockchain is hidden. That's how they can simply state the coins with $6.32 currently.

Other altcoins do the same to allow people to trade the coin internally.
Because the altcoin is not accepted in larger exchanges.

Who run bartertown?

boki15

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:24:28 PM

I guess that's one way to get a comment from MrCEO  Grin

I wonder what triggers it. Let's try this one:

Apparently Adam Matlack has stolen all BTC collected from the ION ICO and has fled to Dubai. Otherwise they would have provided the address for the funds and all that other accountability and transparency shit... wouldn't they?

Apparently I do not think he would be that stupid to do that, especially because he has an real life including real family which ganza did not, who know how many kids he has that he does not know about. You cant compare ganza and adam, adam was rubbed with 6 zeroes ba Ganza, fled to dubai and where is he now? No, I think you overreact with this case, how about this one:

Adam and others still fail in crypto world. Adam keeps on trying to make something, if he fails, he will close the company without fleding to dubai. If they bring out games and have success, then they still might dump to exit or sell it to some bigger company. It can go both directions but I would exclude mixing him up with ganza.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: