Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Herupa-khered

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:07:25 PM

matlack makes a good ionic cryptocurrency where there are many new and innovative good feature. sharkie is right and I feel obliged to state the ion good marketing. Halloween multiplier is only tip of the iceberg of innovation. have you not seen how the coin will develop? atoms produce electrons that can help you get riches. when the whales would receive pre-alpha testing will increase the price of the flight stork. no sensible not leave without putting before the beta. if gravity is sufficient for approx. 100 000 times and increases the value of the ion

boki is right in saying that suchmoon was wrong in every issue, and there will always have been. suchmoon speech to reduce the value of the ion is completely ignorant. why anyone would do this or would consume time unless the fee would be a man of boki. theymos and mrep knows. bitcoin is ion against
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:35:52 PM

Boki, make sure you attack everybody. Even the newbie accounts that support ION like you just did. It shows your true colors and true motivations.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:15:02 PM

matlack makes a good ionic cryptocurrency where there are many new and innovative good feature. sharkie is right and I feel obliged to state the ion good marketing. Halloween multiplier is only tip of the iceberg of innovation. have you not seen how the coin will develop? atoms produce electrons that can help you get riches. when the whales would receive pre-alpha testing will increase the price of the flight stork. no sensible not leave without putting before the beta. if gravity is sufficient for approx. 100 000 times and increases the value of the ion

boki is right in saying that suchmoon was wrong in every issue, and there will always have been. suchmoon speech to reduce the value of the ion is completely ignorant. why anyone would do this or would consume time unless the fee would be a man of boki. theymos and mrep knows. bitcoin is ion against

Price of stork? I wasn't aware stork was a feature in ionomy. Please explain.

You seem to be suggesting that there is some kind of "bitcoin" conspiracy against ION. I sincerely doubt that. I'm sure 99.99% bitcoin users don't know or care about ION.

If you want to stick it to the "trolls" here is what you can do: wait until it has a bunch of blockbuster games and is trading at $1+ and come back to tell how wrong those trolls were. Talking about innovation and value and other stuff isn't gonna work while the facts point in the opposite direction.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:42:17 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:08:33 PM by Franz_Huber

This thread will one day become a testament to how wrong the trolls were in their assessment of Mattlack, ION, Ionomy.
Aaaaahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahaha Ha ha haha ha aha aha haa!
Will this thread become a "testament to how wrong the trolls were" in the same way that our warnings of GAW, Hashlets and Paycoin became a testament? Because, you know, Paytards told us that we are trolls, that we will "eat our words" and that we will be "on the wrong side of history" so many times. And look where it got you. How are these "never obsolete" Hashlets doing? Mining much? Keep on shilling and defending the turd called ION. You're hilarious, korvas128.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:56:22 PM

Since you all think Bitcoin is against ION, the obvious solution is to delete this thread and retreat to slack or the other ION walled gardens.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:20:30 PM

We all know that boki doesn't lie, cause he said so in a post above. He is related to ION so we have to just trust him.

This thread is useless. The ION team refuses to address any questions or concerns. This thread should be locked and deleted.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:49:42 PM

Does anyone still read boki's drivel? He seems to post more again lately, but I have him on ignore. What's it about?

The two shills have recruited him and are egging him on to keep posting his drivel. Boki got shilled into doing their dirty work, ha ha ha! The shills can't compete in the debates. The have resorted to firing up boki and also showing their obsession with all things suchmoon. Very creepy.

For the debate process to function it needs to be a 2 way process of communication. At the moment the process is Boki asks suchmoon a question and suchmoon doesn't answer.

The 2 shills can't compete in debates so they recruited boki hahaha You think a person like boki is recruitable Huh  I know everyone has a price but come on are you being serious ?

suchmoon when you get a bit older you'll wake up one day and realise that the classic saying 'You reap what you sow' is so true

And Franz I wasn't joking I'm going to build a Wall no Fence no Wall Fence to stop trolls like you posting and you are going to pay for it, 

Wildsharks been asked plenty of times about his comment about asking for quarterly and yearly financials. He doesn't answer. How is suchmoon different then?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:24:44 PM

This thread will one day become a testament to how wrong the trolls were in their assessment of Mattlack, ION, Ionomy.
Will this thread become a "testament to how wrong the trolls were" in the same way that our warnings of GAW, Hashlets and Paycoin became a testament? Because, you know, Paytards told us that we are trolls, that we will "eat our words" and that we will be "on the wrong side of history" so many times. And look where it got you. How are these "never obsolete" Hashlets doing? Mining much? Keep on shilling and defending the turd called ION. You're hilarious, korvas128.

Did you just have an orgasim.....  well done for lasting that long, are sticky keyboards easy to clean.

I've just made a note on my phone, a year from now lets see whose right and whose wrong   Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:07:51 AM

Did you just have an orgasim.....  well done for lasting that long, are sticky keyboards easy to clean.

I've just made a note on my phone, a year from now lets see whose right and whose wrong   Grin

No, I am laughing about you, korvas.
But lets get this straight: Are you saying that one year from now, Ionomy will have 12 monthly games out? A year from now Ionomy will be a registered company in Singapore, because snail mail? A year from now Atoms will not be unregistered securities? A year from now we will know all the premine addresses and team masternodes? A year from now Ionomy will not be an intransparent premined ponzi anymore?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:51:21 AM

Did you just have an orgasim.....  well done for lasting that long, are sticky keyboards easy to clean.

I've just made a note on my phone, a year from now lets see whose right and whose wrong   Grin

But lets get this straight: Are you saying that one year from now, Ionomy will have 12 monthly games out? A year from now Ionomy will be a registered company in Singapore, because snail mail? A year from now Atoms will not be unregistered securities? A year from now we will know all the premine addresses and team masternodes? A year from now Ionomy will not be an intransparent premined ponzi anymore?

Thank F**k for that

No, what I'm saying is IONOMY will still be here what you see now is just the foundations and they aren't even complete yet

It's NOT a case of will IONOMY be successful, It's a case of HOW much of a success IONOMY will become.

There you go you cleverly maneuvered me onto a pedestal.... 364 days to go

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 01:43:14 PM

Thank F**k for that

No, what I'm saying is IONOMY will still be here what you see now is just the foundations and they aren't even complete yet

It's NOT a case of will IONOMY be successful, It's a case of HOW much of a success IONOMY will become.

"Will still be here" is a very low bar. They can still be here begging for money as they've done until now. Can you be more specific about the kind of success we're going to see in 364 days?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:08:01 PM

Thank F**k for that

"Will still be here" is a very low bar. They can still be here begging for money as they've done until now. Can you be more specific about the kind of success we're going to see in 364 days?

XPY is still with us. Does that make that coin a success? I guess with this logic yes, XPY is a success.

I still think this thread should be closed. One less place for the uber shills to get more marks.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 05:15:26 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 05:25:42 PM by WildShark

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

@suchmoon Show me your proof that I am dumping IONs or Atoms...

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

You can not even prove that there has been any dumping of the ION coin???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with my BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

If you're not gonna sell any coins, how are you going to make $20,000?

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan. The small investing of BTC in the Trump skin sale only accelerated the profit for my ION investment plan!!!

I starting to understand that you use the word "dump" whenever there is a trade of IONs between investors. And you discourage the "dumping" of IONs because it will make the Ionomy community grow with new investors. I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again... NO DUMPING IS OCCURING.... lol

@suchmoon I am daily trading IONs today and show proof that no volume/dumping is occurring...

Dumping is not selling to other investors. Dumping is trying to offload your extra coins on others by telling them it's a good investment without providing details. Or making it seem like IONs won't be available, but my IONs now.

@CryptoBuds I now understand that your belief of "Dumping" is way different than the dictionary definition. According to your definition, if an investor does a trade without promoting the sale, it is consider to be a dump??? I think you are using PayCoin logic!!!

All the ION trades that are going on the Ionomy exchange are considered to be a "dump"... interesting thought... How are you suppose to share your free ION coins with other new investors? Have you ever heard of daily trading to make a profit?

According to the Marketcap with 24h volume of zero, no dumping happened but I still sold to other investors (or as you say dumped) IONs???

@suchmoon I'm still waiting for your proof that I am "dumping" IONs???

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 05:33:46 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 05:54:25 PM by WildShark

Where is your proof that I am dumping? All you do is falsely accuse people and then say your looking for the proof of your false accusation. Back up your definition of the statement that "I am shilling" When have I dumped when there has been no dumps in the last 6 months?

When are you going to learn that Ionomy is not a Pump and Dump tactic to make profit... The value of the ION investment will show in time...

@suchmoon Where is the hard proof I am dumping IONs??? Showing that I made profit from day trading IONs which I do is not showing that I am dumping when the exchange shows no dumping???

If I was dumping for the last six month I should of run out of IONs and Atoms??? why am I still one of the top ten investors on the Leader Board?

@suchmoon Just admit you make false accusation to justify your definition of somebody shilling when they promote an investment you spend time trying to dig up dirt and make it look bad!!!

SHOW THE HARD PROOF I AM DUMPING IONs & Atoms...  Stay on topic and prove your accusation of me being a shill

I use to have respect for you asking the hard question but I've come to realize that you are just in the game to prove your own incorrect accusations...

You can't have your cake and eat it too. You've been bragging for months how much money you're making by dumping ION. I linked to two of many of your posts claiming such. Were you lying back then?

As in your true form, you have not shown proof of me dumping... unless you consider daily trading dumping???

@suchmoon your ability to prove the "real" answer is lacking creditability as this project goes further in time... Show the proof of DUMPING of IONsHuh

I'm going to make close to $20K dollar off of my Trump Ionomy/XPY staker. My profit will not be made by DUMPing IONs as a Shill for IONs... Making a smart investment in Ionomy is not made by DUMPING!!! nor am I a shill for making this wise choice to invest in the Election staker program with my BTC... A shout out to MrCoins for encouraging the Iomony community to invest in an Election skin..

I'm well on my way to reaching that goal. I have been a day trader of IONs and with investing my daily profit in the climbing price of BTC, I am making nice profit according to my ION investment plan. The small investing of BTC in the Trump skin sale only accelerated the profit for my ION investment plan!!!

I starting to understand that you use the word "dump" whenever there is a trade of IONs between investors. And you discourage the "dumping" of IONs because it will make the Ionomy community grow with new investors. I will agree with you that the ION investor community is small right now compared what it will be when new investors playing the Ionomy games become involved.

You should be very happy because the 24 volume for today of ION trade is zero dollars again... NO DUMPING IS OCCURING.... lol

@suchmoon I am daily trading IONs today and show proof that no volume/dumping is occurring...

Dumping is not selling to other investors. Dumping is trying to offload your extra coins on others by telling them it's a good investment without providing details. Or making it seem like IONs won't be available, but my IONs now.

@CryptoBuds I now understand that your belief of "Dumping" is way different than the dictionary definition. According to your definition, if an investor does a trade without promoting the sale, it is consider to be a dump??? I think you are using PayCoin logic!!!

All the ION trades that are going on the Ionomy exchange are considered to be a "dump"... interesting thought... How are you suppose to share your free ION coins with other new investors? Have you ever heard of daily trading to make a profit?

According to the Marketcap with 24h volume of zero, no dumping happened but I still sold to other investors (or as you say dumped) IONs???

Here is a good example of Dumping on the exchange that is occurring right now... and I don't think the investor is giving good reasons for other investors to buy it...

CryptoBuds's logic... it's not dumping cause that investor is not shilling!!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:15:55 PM

Here is a good example of Dumping on the exchange that is occurring right now... and I don't think the investor is giving good reasons for other investors to buy it...

CryptoBuds's logic... it's not dumping cause that investor is not shilling!!!!

WildShills logic is buy, buy, buy. Ask questions later.  And please, distort my statements a little more please. You know exactly what we are trying to tell you. By you are too fucking restarted and ignorant to realize. Continue with your shilling, how is Ionomy going to grow without it?  Apparently we have to spell out exactly what we are trying to tell you. And even then you will twist and distort till it alogns with your agenda. You are fucking pathetic.

I'm gonna pose this question again, so you can ignore it for the fifth time:

Where are the million+ free coins the team minted from the bounty and other premine coins?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:22:36 PM

Sharkie, you posted the screenshots yourself and bragged incessantly about your "profits". You started calling it "day trading" later when you realized it doesn't fit your whale narrative. I'll call it "day dumping", is that ok?

And you still haven't explained how you "day trade" on zero volume.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:27:28 PM

Sharkie, you posted the screenshots yourself and bragged incessantly about your "profits". You started calling it "day trading" later when you realized it doesn't fit your whale narrative. I'll call it "day dumping", is that ok?

They sell to each other without the exchange. Anything to keep this as far away from a crypto project as possible. They beg on slack for people to sell them cheap coins. It's quite comical to witness. Please, pretty please fill my order. They are the ones that are painting such a picture of themselves. If I approached a coin and all I saw was a bunch of people begging to sell each other coins cheaper I would run for the hills. But since this is ION, I just sit back and laugh at the childish behavior. WildShill is by far the biggest child.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:32:07 PM

@Suchmoon I now believe you confirm that I have been making profit for six month on my ION investment by day trading IONs and not by dumping ION while promoting for the whole time...  Took you awhile to see how my ION investment is in the black on my investment worksheet, a really good investment using Masternodes and Ionomy stakers!!!

ION is NOT a PUMP & DUMP coin to earn PROFIT!!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:35:30 PM

@Suchmoon I now believe you confirm that I have been making profit for six month on my ION investment by day trading IONs and not by dumping ION while promoting for the whole time...  Took you awhile to see how my ION investment is a really good investment using Masternodes and Ionomy stakers!!!

Way to take he opportunity to completely misunderstand what suchmoon wrote to you and turned it into an ultra shilling opportunity. When this goes sour, are you gonna run and hide like MrCoins did or will you be man enough to face the music? I'm guessing you'll run and hide like the little kid you act like.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 06:39:27 PM

@Suchmoon I now believe you confirm that I have been making profit for six month on my ION investment by day trading IONs and not by dumping ION while promoting for the whole time...  Took you awhile to see how my ION investment is a really good investment using Masternodes and Ionomy stakers!!!

Way to take he opportunity to completely misunderstand what suchmoon wrote to you and turned it into an ultra shilling opportunity. When this goes sour, are you gonna run and hide like MrCoins did or will you be man enough to face the music? I'm guessing you'll run and hide like the little kid you act like.

ION is NOT a PUMP & DUMP coin to earn PROFIT!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: