Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:00:01 PM

@korvas and @wildshark
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/881-the-sec-crashed-the-ico-party-how-will-the-fun-continue

why is ionomy this time calling it a crowdfund and not ico? are they scared that term affects them? does this mean their past ico was naughty? do they think a name changes it? also incorporating in another country does nothing to avoid selling to usa residents you cant just pretend to be elsewhere.

lets run the howey test in that link which sec uses shall we? this is to see if its a security and should be registered.

There is an investment of money
--> yes. btc is money unless i guess you mined 100% of your stash.

It is in a common enterprise
--> profits shared multiple parties on buy backs on market etc

There is an expectation of profits
--> sure is. wildshark always goeson about earn money with ion. it'll rise. you yourself korvas keep calling it an investment that will rise

Profits are derived from the efforts of others
--> like atoms dark matter yes. its auctioned so profits come from others selling.

what are your thoughts? looking very unregistered security like to me.

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley

so there is no expectation of a profit. btw i wont be filing a us tax return as there is no need, what with me not being a us citizen and all. you might want to though.

rick chimes in so this point must be a sore spot what considering they dont want to call it ico anymore but crowdfund. i dont believe even ionomy know their vision either they make shit up as they go. so is it a gaming coin as they initially sold to people or not? the vision as you call it has delivered 1/2 a game a broken scoreboard... an apparent api that nobody can publically download and use and might i add they spent ages rabbiting on about time taken to harden it.

so what exactly has this team delivered for all that btc? everything seems to be a wrapped up other service. the conversion coin paything was just shapeshift integrated services, skeleton i believe. im highly giessing thei ad thing is as well.

also why is there still no others devs in this hige ionomy mentioning games they are doing?

all i see is crap about masternode profits but hey get dash theres the same thing.

i find it funny too that you always say others do t understand the ionomy vision. problem is ion team never state the vision in written form... itsjust you should tead and know it. its vague cause they make this shit up as they go.

The hardcore Ionites only care about profit, any way they can get it. They don't care about games, just profit. But according to the rules, they must be giving the Team their BTC with no expectation of profit. So why all the profit talk?

And the Team realized they can't build a game for shit, so they're trying to get others to do it for them and profit off of their achievements. So again, what's the purpose of the coin? To make the paycoiner whole.

I dare anyone to state what the Ionomy Vision is. You keep telling us we don't know it, yet you won't state it and it isn't written anywhere. So how are we supposed to understand the Ionomy vision? If you're not gonna state it, drop it from your rebuttals, it has no value then.

For a business or an investor a basic rule.....

Revenue = Vanity

Profit = Sanity

Profit for a business is needed as good will alone doesn't keep the lights on and for an investor it's why you part with your hard earned wealth unless of course you are a philanthropist

Are you a philanthropist ?

I wish I was but.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrQHeDcMi8

Maybe one day I will be Smiley

So you can't put in writing what the Ionomy vision is? Then quit using the "you just don't know the vision" as your arguement.

Where do I say 'you just don't know the vision'.

You got the mission statement / general direction what you want is the next level of detail.

I like everyone else on slack don't yet have the full picture. I can tell what I think it will be but as I don't want people like you to invest at this level I'll keep my thoughts to myself. When Ion hits $20 I won't be so concerned.

thats that howey test fail again.

common enterprise --> check buying ion relying on ionomy vision to advance it not knowing the entire picture
expectation of profit --> check you quoting price values all the time you are expecting profits from ion team work

btw if you're going to say i have no clue at least make sure you do first before admitting you dont. you cant claim someone else has no clue if you yourself dont. without knowledge on the fact you arent capable of dismissing another as not having one when you arent an authority yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

@korvas and @wildshark
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/881-the-sec-crashed-the-ico-party-how-will-the-fun-continue

why is ionomy this time calling it a crowdfund and not ico? are they scared that term affects them? does this mean their past ico was naughty? do they think a name changes it? also incorporating in another country does nothing to avoid selling to usa residents you cant just pretend to be elsewhere.

lets run the howey test in that link which sec uses shall we? this is to see if its a security and should be registered.

There is an investment of money
--> yes. btc is money unless i guess you mined 100% of your stash.

It is in a common enterprise
--> profits shared multiple parties on buy backs on market etc

There is an expectation of profits
--> sure is. wildshark always goeson about earn money with ion. it'll rise. you yourself korvas keep calling it an investment that will rise

Profits are derived from the efforts of others
--> like atoms dark matter yes. its auctioned so profits come from others selling.

what are your thoughts? looking very unregistered security like to me.

My thoughts are you don't have a clue about what your talking about and are just trolling.

The fact that you don't know how the US government class BTC speaks volumes so stop trolling and file a tax return you naughty boy Smiley

so there is no expectation of a profit. btw i wont be filing a us tax return as there is no need, what with me not being a us citizen and all. you might want to though.

rick chimes in so this point must be a sore spot what considering they dont want to call it ico anymore but crowdfund. i dont believe even ionomy know their vision either they make shit up as they go. so is it a gaming coin as they initially sold to people or not? the vision as you call it has delivered 1/2 a game a broken scoreboard... an apparent api that nobody can publically download and use and might i add they spent ages rabbiting on about time taken to harden it.

so what exactly has this team delivered for all that btc? everything seems to be a wrapped up other service. the conversion coin paything was just shapeshift integrated services, skeleton i believe. im highly giessing thei ad thing is as well.

also why is there still no others devs in this hige ionomy mentioning games they are doing?

all i see is crap about masternode profits but hey get dash theres the same thing.

i find it funny too that you always say others do t understand the ionomy vision. problem is ion team never state the vision in written form... itsjust you should tead and know it. its vague cause they make this shit up as they go.

The hardcore Ionites only care about profit, any way they can get it. They don't care about games, just profit. But according to the rules, they must be giving the Team their BTC with no expectation of profit. So why all the profit talk?

And the Team realized they can't build a game for shit, so they're trying to get others to do it for them and profit off of their achievements. So again, what's the purpose of the coin? To make the paycoiner whole.

I dare anyone to state what the Ionomy Vision is. You keep telling us we don't know it, yet you won't state it and it isn't written anywhere. So how are we supposed to understand the Ionomy vision? If you're not gonna state it, drop it from your rebuttals, it has no value then.

For a business or an investor a basic rule.....

Revenue = Vanity

Profit = Sanity

Profit for a business is needed as good will alone doesn't keep the lights on and for an investor it's why you part with your hard earned wealth unless of course you are a philanthropist

Are you a philanthropist ?

I wish I was but.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IrQHeDcMi8

Maybe one day I will be Smiley

So you can't put in writing what the Ionomy vision is? Then quit using the "you just don't know the vision" as your arguement.

Where do I say 'you just don't know the vision'.

You got the mission statement / general direction what you want is the next level of detail.

I like everyone else on slack don't yet have the full picture. I can tell what I think it will be but as I don't want people like you to invest at this level I'll keep my thoughts to myself. When Ion hits $20 I won't be so concerned.

I apologize, that was WildShill that keeps taunting people about not knowing the Ionomy vision. I believe the quote went something along the lines of "383 pages and you trolls still don't know the Ionomy Vision". WildShark? What is it? The team has been hacked and re based and claims to be a gaming coin but only released half a game in 16+ months. How is one supposed to deduce what the Ionomy vision is? In the beginning it wasn't about profit, it was about believing in a project and said project was a gaming project (remember, 1 game per month? I believe it STILL says that) and now it's all about the profit. Profit, profit, profit. Not one word about any more games and not a single word about Gravity, except for the hacked leaderboard. So does Ionomy really have a vision? It seems their vision is throwing shit at a wall and see what sticks.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:08:45 PM
Merited by suchmoon (2)

No actually btc is not money in the eyes of the US government.. They specifically state that its considered a property and taxed as such.

There is no such thing as US government definition of Bitcoin. The IRS treats it as property FOR TAX PURPOSES. The SEC has already stated that ICOs (regardless if funded with BTC, ETH, or other methods) need to comply with SECURITIES regulations. Both can be true at the same time. Plus there are money laundering regulations, state laws, etc, that may treat Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a payment methods and/or money in certain contexts. ALL of the above can be true at the same time.

BTW securities laws apply to crowdfunding as well with some exceptions allowing simplified funding process, and no, calling it "crowdfunding" is not enough to be exempt. Among other things, the crowdfunding platform needs to be registered with the SEC, non-US companies can't solicit crowdfunding in the US, and so on.

The fact that you don't know how the US government works speaks volumes but please continue trolling, it's immensely entertaining.

Never positioned myself as an expert in US tax law

Gotta say I do like your style. A cross between Cersei Lannister and Arya Stark with her many faces Smiley

In the real world your not by chance a management consultant on all things BlockChain 

You do realize that you are quoted above attacking another poster for allegedly not knowing something or other about the US government? Fuck all to do with "tax law", just another display of your utter ignorance.

"Management consultant" LOL... wasn't I supposed to be a dentist or something. But I guess you'll claim again that you never "positioned yourself as an expert", just talking out of your ass as usual Smiley

Why don't you stick to shilling ION. You have already memorized your lines and you don't need need any facts or logic to do it. When you stray off message you get all flustered.

i caught onto that one too suchmoon. korvas just basically defends against anything said. we can never be partially right or sometimes right only never right. because if we are it breaks the ionomy faith model.

rick james chimes in on it like an authority. truth is ion team is winging things like changing ico to crowdfund after googling law info themselves.

the big picture here is this whole business costs money crap by korvas. the truth is ion core group have paid themselves all the btc money delivered bugger all and now need their next 2 years paycheck so are going again. will they accept ion for dark matter? bet its ether or btc. will they give themselves a dark matter premine? most likely.

honestly they hoped after gravity devs would be lining up so they'd get a constant pay stream. it failed. korvas wont just attempt to even question if they have spent the money smartly or on things other than themselves.

wildshark? he's just an incoherent fool that doesnt even do responses to asked questions that make sense. huey laughs at him behind his back but tolerates him due to his foolish money spends for whale status
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 10:22:15 PM

will they accept ion for dark matter? bet its ether or btc. will they give themselves a dark matter premine? most likely.

https://news.ionomy.com/darkmatter/

60% given away through a series of airdrops to select digital tokens and currencies, for those who register their wallet addresses on ionomy.com.

If there is an airdrop for ION bagholders... guess who owns the largest bag of IONs, 75%+ of total supply.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:43:32 PM

will they accept ion for dark matter? bet its ether or btc. will they give themselves a dark matter premine? most likely.

60% given away through a series of airdrops to select digital tokens and currencies, for those who register their wallet addresses on ionomy.com.

If there is an airdrop for ION bagholders... guess who owns the largest bag of IONs, 75%+ of total supply.

surely they wouldnt airdrop to their ion premine addresses surely... also how is it hyperdeflationarywhen its only 90% trans fees that are burnt... fees are small so its reducing bugger all. thats deflationary sure but hyperdeflationary? they really go over the top missusing buzz words to excite people in dont they? thats actually false advertising to a point.

its like saying huge sale with MASSIVE discounts, then you get in store and its 1% off. its the actual same thing.
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:33:59 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 03:00:12 PM by bizzyb

Dear ION community, I thought you might be interested in the beta launch of our gaming portal www.MUEgs.com

We currently have the one game, developed in house by roslinpl, undergoing public beta testing.

We hope to be able to reach out soon to other games developers, possibly from this community, to grow the games portfolio.

Hope you find this of interest

Many thanks

B
Team MUE

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

surely they wouldnt airdrop to their ion premine addresses surely... also how is it hyperdeflationarywhen its only 90% trans fees that are burnt... fees are small so its reducing bugger all. thats deflationary sure but hyperdeflationary? they really go over the top missusing buzz words to excite people in dont they? thats actually false advertising to a point.

its like saying huge sale with MASSIVE discounts, then you get in store and its 1% off. its the actual same thing.

There is roughly a 0% chance of transparency around this dark matter thing so they can easily drop 59 of 60% to themselves. The fine folks on slack are unquestioningly gullible, and the team doesn't give a shit what anyone outside of slack thinks.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

No actually btc is not money in the eyes of the US government.. They specifically state that its considered a property and taxed as such.

There is no such thing as US government definition of Bitcoin. The IRS treats it as property FOR TAX PURPOSES. The SEC has already stated that ICOs (regardless if funded with BTC, ETH, or other methods) need to comply with SECURITIES regulations. Both can be true at the same time. Plus there are money laundering regulations, state laws, etc, that may treat Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a payment methods and/or money in certain contexts. ALL of the above can be true at the same time.

BTW securities laws apply to crowdfunding as well with some exceptions allowing simplified funding process, and no, calling it "crowdfunding" is not enough to be exempt. Among other things, the crowdfunding platform needs to be registered with the SEC, non-US companies can't solicit crowdfunding in the US, and so on.

The fact that you don't know how the US government works speaks volumes but please continue trolling, it's immensely entertaining.

Gotta say I do like your style. A cross between Cersei Lannister and Arya Stark with her many faces Smiley

In the real world your not by chance a management consultant on all things BlockChain 

You do realize that you are quoted above attacking another poster for allegedly not knowing something or other about the US government? Fuck all to do with "tax law", just another display of your utter ignorance.

"Management consultant" LOL... wasn't I supposed to be a dentist or something. But I guess you'll claim again that you never "positioned yourself as an expert", just talking out of your ass as usual Smiley

Why don't you stick to shilling ION. You have already memorized your lines and you don't need need any facts or logic to do it. When you stray off message you get all flustered.

i caught onto that one too suchmoon. korvas just basically defends against anything said. we can never be partially right or sometimes right only never right. because if we are it breaks the ionomy faith model.

rick james chimes in on it like an authority. truth is ion team is winging things like changing ico to crowdfund after googling law info themselves.

the big picture here is this whole business costs money crap by korvas. the truth is ion core group have paid themselves all the btc money delivered bugger all and now need their next 2 years paycheck so are going again. will they accept ion for dark matter? bet its ether or btc. will they give themselves a dark matter premine? most likely.

honestly they hoped after gravity devs would be lining up so they'd get a constant pay stream. it failed. korvas wont just attempt to even question if they have spent the money smartly or on things other than themselves.

wildshark? he's just an incoherent fool that doesnt even do responses to asked questions that make sense. huey laughs at him behind his back but tolerates him due to his foolish money spends for whale status

Well done only taken you 17 mths to figure out.

Yin & Yang someone needs to counter the rubbish posted here, as I've said countless times this is why I post.   

You were both wrong about ION when it was $.20 and your still wrong today at $1.65

Let me tell you about the big Picture

Roadmap is published

The first elements as per roadmap are deployed

The value of ION moves to the next level  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:37:56 AM

Yin & Yang someone needs to counter the rubbish posted here, as I've said countless times this is why I post.   

You were both wrong about ION when it was $.20 and your still wrong today at $1.65

Roadmap is published

if bitcoin never raised you'd be quoting satoshis. if ion never moved sat wise a usd increase isnt ion improving as an investment. holding that satoshi orbtc value as btc is the same. you still fail to grasp this simple fact. bitcoin is improving not ion inthat usd reflection you give. you just try to pass off ion as being the growth factor. your yin and yang bs doesnt float. you could of and probably applied it to paycoin the day i guess yang was tight then hey?

your problemis your failure to refute with anything info wise. your last post still goes on about roadmaps etc. but wait you're acting like you know the visionagain but posts before said you like others inslack dont know it all which is it? you are 100% unable to acknowledge and consider the other side facts.

lets test that theory shall we korvas? we say ionomy isnt transparent. validate it is with how.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:57:32 AM

Roadmap is published

You tell us to read the roadmap, yet the roadmap is not accurate. It STILL states one game per month. Where are the other 15 games? Seems they're too worried about raising more funds to change a few simple sentences on the website. A few simple sentences elude them.

They're nice guys.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:55:09 PM

Roadmap is published

The value of ION moves to the next level  Grin

You tell us to read the roadmap, yet the roadmap is not accurate. It STILL states one game per month. Where are the other 15 games? Seems they're too worried about raising more funds to change a few simple sentences on the website. A few simple sentences elude them.

They're nice guys.

Rumor has it the roadmap will be updated SOOM... It will contain a little bit more than "a few simple sentences"...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:39:26 PM

Roadmap is published

if bitcoin never raised you'd be quoting satoshis. if ion never moved sat wise a usd increase isnt ion improving as an investment. holding that satoshi orbtc value as btc is the same. you still fail to grasp this simple fact. bitcoin is improving not ion inthat usd reflection you give. you just try to pass off ion as being the growth factor. your yin and yang bs doesnt float. you could of and probably applied it to paycoin the day i guess yang was tight then hey?

your problemis your failure to refute with anything info wise. your last post still goes on about roadmaps etc. but wait you're acting like you know the visionagain but posts before said you like others inslack dont know it all which is it? you are 100% unable to acknowledge and consider the other side facts.

lets test that theory shall we korvas? we say ionomy isnt transparent. validate it is with how.

And what you fail to grasp is the implications of POS. Imagine in May 2016 you bought 20K ION and hosted a masternode so you spent $5,000. Today if you sold that node it would sell for around $35k.

NOW

Lets assume your argument is correct about the ION rise being all down to the BTC increase.......  What about the fact that every day that node has been paying 25 ION a day. In a year that's 9,125 ion at $1.75 which is approx $15k or 4 BTC on top of the 20K which you still own and can sell at anytime. But it's not a year though is it...... it's 17 months so that's even more ION   

to busy to look at your other points but if you want I'll answer later Smiley

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:15:48 PM

Roadmap is published

And what you fail to grasp is the implications of POS. Imagine in May 2016 you bought 20K ION and hosted a masternode so you spent $5,000. Today if you sold that node it would sell for around $35k.

NOW

Lets assume your argument is correct about the ION rise being all down to the BTC increase.......  What about the fact that every day that node has been paying 25 ION a day. In a year that's 9,125 ion at $1.75 which is approx $15k or 4 BTC on top of the 20K which you still own and can sell at anytime. But it's not a year though is it...... it's 17 months so that's even more ION   

you werent too busy you just dont want to address that transparency part i asked. yes i would like you to answer that point and because you said you'll do it later ill hold you to it.

please state how ion team is transparent like they say they are.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:05:13 PM

Roadmap is published

They're nice guys.

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 12:49:58 AM

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:36:14 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:16:24 PM by WildShark

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

@suchmoon I think somebody forgot to give you the memo that changed the "one game a month" Vision..

Check out Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the unbiased details!!!

ION FAQ
Last Update: October 21, 2016

Q: What is ION?
A: A hybrid clone of Blackcoin and Dash.

Q: What is ionomy?
A: Mainly an online wallet for ION and an ION/BTC exchange, with some non-blockchain features such as atoms, electrons, and stakers.

Q: What are stakers?
A: Stakers are ionomy.com online wallets paying interest rates of 15%-50% on term deposits.

Q: Where is the staker revenue coming from?
A: Supposedly from masternodes owned by ionomy.com, however the interest rates don't match masternode staking rewards and it is unclear how ionomy.com would use excess coins (if any) or cover shortages (if any).

Q: Is there a standalone wallet for ION?
A: Yes, source and builds available on Github.

Q: What's the connection with Paycoin and GAW?
A: ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION.

Q: What's the purpose of ION and ionomy.com?
A: Mobile game development with a focus on in-game use of ION. Announcement here, more info here.

Q: How was ION created and distributed?
A: xpy.io users had their XPY converted to ION at a 8:1 rate. Others had a chance to purchase ION via an ICO at $0.20-0.25. ION is 100% pre-mined with ~75% of the initial coin supply controlled by its creators.

Q: What happened to the exchanged XPY?
A: Some of it has been burned however it is unclear how much has been exchanged and what happened to the rest.

Q: What happened to the BTC collected during the ICO?
A: According to unconfirmed third party claims most of the BTC has been converted to USD. There is an ICO address provided that shows 335 BTC received and 0 BTC balance as of June 16, 2016.

Q: Did they use escrow?
A: No.

Q: What will happen to the rest of the premine that the team still controls?
A: It is supposed to be used for bounties, promotions, etc.

Q: What are the addresses for bounties and other team-controlled wallets?
A: As of October 2016 the top two largest balances on the ION network seem to correspond to the 3.4 million ION gamer incentive fund and the 2.5 million ION dev bounty fund as outlined in the whitepaper. The team did not provide details about unsold coins or other parts of the ICO.

Q: How is the team using staking proceeds from the bounty/incentive and other team-controlled wallets?
A: The team did not provide any details. For example the dev bounty fund previously consisted of multiple addresses totaling 2.5 million ION, which have generated 400k+ coins via staking between May-October 2016, however these extra coins are not included in the currently known dev bounty wallet.

Q: What are masternodes?
A: Masternodes are blockchain wallets with a 20k ION minimum balance. Masternodes share 50% of all block rewards (potentially ~50% APY in the first year).

Q: How many masternodes does the team own?
A: The team did not provide any details.

Q: What are community masternodes?
A: Off-chain project that allows users who own less than 20k IONs to pool their funds and create masternodes.

Q: Are community masternodes, atoms, or any other ionomy tokens considered securities in the US or Singapore?

Q: Why Singapore?
A: Ionomy PTE (a Singapore company) is the counterparty in ionomy.com TOS however such company does not show up in BizFile search. Bureaucratic reasons are blamed for the issue.

Q: What can ION be used for?
A: In addition to the community masternode project ION may be accepted in trades on marketplace channel (login required) and BilingServ offers a service to merchants willing to accept ION, however no such merchants are known.

Q: Is ION exchangeable to other currencies?
A: Yes, ionomy.com offers an ION/BTC exchange and Yobit has listed ION as well.

Q: How many games does ionomy.com plan to produce?
A: One every month.

Q: How many games has ionomy.com produced?
A: As of five months after the ICO one game (Gravity) is in closed alpha testing phase.

Q: How are ionomy.com games going to generate revenue?
A: Via in-game sales of items such as electrons.

Q: Where is the in-game revenue going to be used?
A: For games produced by ionomy.com it will be split into three equal parts: ionomy.com (developer), rewards program (points), and ION buyback. For third-party games the split will be determined by the developer.

Q: What is the ION buyback process and how does it ensure fairness and transparency?
A: Bittrex has been mentioned, however ION is not listed there as of October 2016. No further details have been provided.

Q: How big is the ionomy team?
A: 5 full time employees and 5-10 part-time/contractors.

Q: Does the team plan to maintain and update the games or do they have a built in shelf life? (i.e. quality vs quantity)
A: Some games are planned to be updated for a few years.

Q: How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?
A: The team claims to have no issues with Google, and Apple will evaluate compliance once the games are submitted to the store. The solution appears to be based on using non-blockchain non-monetary tokens (electrons) in games, instead of using ION directly.

Q: How many ION team members does it take to fix the "edgey" typo in the Urban Words description?

Q: Does the team provide any status updates or other information?
A: Some limited information may surface on ionomy slack however due to lack of structure, required login, and limited retention it is difficult to locate and impossible to link to slack postings. Status updates are sometimes emailed to ionomy.com users and there is a rarely updated news page.  Some investors have claimed to have access to privileged information, including financial details and business plans by virtue of being "whales" (large investors).

I think you should revise your ION FAQ to include the IONOMY VISION...

Have you thought about writing a book Huh Suchmoon's Book of ION DarkMatter

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Roadmap is published

NOW

you werent too busy you just dont want to address that transparency part i asked. yes i would like you to answer that point and because you said you'll do it later ill hold you to it.

I was but I'm back now..... I trying to be polite but it's difficult Sad hence why I'm slow to post

Your lack of a response about the profitability of ION confirms you were trolling when you made comments about profitability. You know what POS is, you know the difference between POW & POS coins/tokens. But as it doesn't fit your agenda you choose to ignore. You then pull paycoin in as a comparison again a total load of shit. As you know a better comparison would be DASH but as DASH is currently $313 as opposed to $.01 XPY is better.

Following up from PWR-GRD announcements last week I know a new road map is currently in development soon to be published. I'm pretty sure no one else on slack is aware of it's content and I'm not privy to any extra info. All I'm doing is expressing an opinion on how this is gonna play out

About transparency this is the bit in the discussion I ask you for a company in crypto that offers a level of transparency your happy with. You can't name one and then accuse Ionomy of hiding something telling everyone not to trust them.
 Grin. It's coming up to 3 years now since I stumbled onto the team, in this time they've done nothing for me to doubt their integrity. This don't mean shit to you but to me when pretty much everything can be fabricated it means a lot.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

@suchmoon I think somebody forgot to give you the memo that changed the "one game a month" Vision..

ION FAQ
Last Update: October 21, 2016

Q: What is ION?
A: A hybrid clone of Blackcoin and Dash.

Q: What is ionomy?
A: Mainly an online wallet for ION and an ION/BTC exchange, with some non-blockchain features such as atoms, electrons, and stakers.

Q: What are stakers?
A: Stakers are ionomy.com online wallets paying interest rates of 15%-50% on term deposits.

Q: Where is the staker revenue coming from?
A: Supposedly from masternodes owned by ionomy.com, however the interest rates don't match masternode staking rewards and it is unclear how ionomy.com would use excess coins (if any) or cover shortages (if any).

Q: Is there a standalone wallet for ION?
A: Yes, source and builds available on Github.

Q: What's the connection with Paycoin and GAW?
A: ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION.

Q: What's the purpose of ION and ionomy.com?
A: Mobile game development with a focus on in-game use of ION. Announcement here, more info here.

Q: How was ION created and distributed?
A: xpy.io users had their XPY converted to ION at a 8:1 rate. Others had a chance to purchase ION via an ICO at $0.20-0.25. ION is 100% pre-mined with ~75% of the initial coin supply controlled by its creators.

Q: What happened to the exchanged XPY?
A: Some of it has been burned however it is unclear how much has been exchanged and what happened to the rest.

Q: What happened to the BTC collected during the ICO?
A: According to unconfirmed third party claims most of the BTC has been converted to USD. There is an ICO address provided that shows 335 BTC received and 0 BTC balance as of June 16, 2016.

Q: Did they use escrow?
A: No.

Q: What will happen to the rest of the premine that the team still controls?
A: It is supposed to be used for bounties, promotions, etc.

Q: What are the addresses for bounties and other team-controlled wallets?
A: As of October 2016 the top two largest balances on the ION network seem to correspond to the 3.4 million ION gamer incentive fund and the 2.5 million ION dev bounty fund as outlined in the whitepaper. The team did not provide details about unsold coins or other parts of the ICO.

Q: How is the team using staking proceeds from the bounty/incentive and other team-controlled wallets?
A: The team did not provide any details. For example the dev bounty fund previously consisted of multiple addresses totaling 2.5 million ION, which have generated 400k+ coins via staking between May-October 2016, however these extra coins are not included in the currently known dev bounty wallet.

Q: What are masternodes?
A: Masternodes are blockchain wallets with a 20k ION minimum balance. Masternodes share 50% of all block rewards (potentially ~50% APY in the first year).

Q: How many masternodes does the team own?

Q: What are community masternodes?
A: Off-chain project that allows users who own less than 20k IONs to pool their funds and create masternodes.

Q: Are community masternodes, atoms, or any other ionomy tokens considered securities in the US or Singapore?

Q: Why Singapore?
A: Ionomy PTE (a Singapore company) is the counterparty in ionomy.com TOS however such company does not show up in BizFile search. Bureaucratic reasons are blamed for the issue.

Q: What can ION be used for?
A: In addition to the community masternode project ION may be accepted in trades on marketplace channel (login required) and BilingServ offers a service to merchants willing to accept ION, however no such merchants are known.

Q: Is ION exchangeable to other currencies?
A: Yes, ionomy.com offers an ION/BTC exchange and Yobit has listed ION as well.

Q: How many games does ionomy.com plan to produce?
A: One every month.

Q: How many games has ionomy.com produced?
A: As of five months after the ICO one game (Gravity) is in closed alpha testing phase.

Q: How are ionomy.com games going to generate revenue?
A: Via in-game sales of items such as electrons.

Q: Where is the in-game revenue going to be used?
A: For games produced by ionomy.com it will be split into three equal parts: ionomy.com (developer), rewards program (points), and ION buyback. For third-party games the split will be determined by the developer.

Q: What is the ION buyback process and how does it ensure fairness and transparency?
A: Bittrex has been mentioned, however ION is not listed there as of October 2016. No further details have been provided.

Q: How big is the ionomy team?
A: 5 full time employees and 5-10 part-time/contractors.

Q: Does the team plan to maintain and update the games or do they have a built in shelf life? (i.e. quality vs quantity)
A: Some games are planned to be updated for a few years.

Q: How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?
A: The team claims to have no issues with Google, and Apple will evaluate compliance once the games are submitted to the store. The solution appears to be based on using non-blockchain non-monetary tokens (electrons) in games, instead of using ION directly.

Q: How many ION team members does it take to fix the "edgey" typo in the Urban Words description?

Q: Does the team provide any status updates or other information?
A: Some limited information may surface on ionomy slack however due to lack of structure, required login, and limited retention it is difficult to locate and impossible to link to slack postings. Status updates are sometimes emailed to ionomy.com users and there is a rarely updated news page.  Some investors have claimed to have access to privileged information, including financial details and business plans by virtue of being "whales" (large investors).

WildShill, could you please point out where on the roadmap it states that they changed from one game per month? Please show where that "memo" is posted.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:27:39 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:38:16 AM by suchmoon

Somebody forgot to give the memo to the team as well... they still have the original roadmap on ionomy.com and it clearly states "one game a month". In fact the only people saying otherwise are known liars such as yourself.

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

The rest of your post sounds unhealthy. Please stop.

I was but I'm back now..... I trying to be polite but it's difficult Sad hence why I'm slow to post

Your lack of a response about the profitability of ION confirms you were trolling when you made comments about profitability. You know what POS is, you know the difference between POW & POS coins/tokens. But as it doesn't fit your agenda you choose to ignore. You then pull paycoin in as a comparison again a total load of shit. As you know a better comparison would be DASH but as DASH is currently $313 as opposed to $.01 XPY is better.

Following up from PWR-GRD announcements last week I know a new road map is currently in development soon to be published. I'm pretty sure no one else on slack is aware of it's content and I'm not privy to any extra info. All I'm doing is expressing an opinion on how this is gonna play out

About transparency this is the bit in the discussion I ask you for a company in crypto that offers a level of transparency your happy with. You can't name one and then accuse Ionomy of hiding something telling everyone not to trust them.
 Grin. It's coming up to 3 years now since I stumbled onto the team, in this time they've done nothing for me to doubt their integrity. This don't mean shit to you but to me when pretty much everything can be fabricated it means a lot.

It's irrelevant whether there is "a company in crypto" that does it better or worse. If ionomy can't even use the blockchain for its intended purpose, i.e. as a public ledger, then it's pointless to compare this shitshow to anything "in crypto".

The reason you don't doubt their integrity is because you don't want to. Have you asked the team about their FINRA registration? Thought so.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

Roadmap is published

NOW

i dont have to name a crypto team im happy with transparency wise because its not something i ever stated. ion team however stated they have high transparency. this is clearly a lie unless it can be backed up. your backup of it is just i know the team. this isnt good enough and doesnt validate transparency claim. can you provide facts how they are transparent.

as per profitability. market depth needs to be taken into consideration, you refuse to do this. i can dump my btc tomorrow and get the price. ion people cant. the depth of the market isnt high so you wont get the value you say. start using satoshi comparison. dash doesnt increase in value unless its sat price goes up! if only btc rises dash isnt getting more valuable its staying constant. you just pick a value you like.

i understand how pos works. do you? you do know inflation requires more people to maintain value right? check the 2 only transparent facts validated bounty addresses see how they've almost doubled in holdings in the millions? now what happens if the market depth stays the same and 1 dumps... overnight your usd figure turns to shit.

now i responded to yours state the transparency of ion team in fact not you know them. ill help you 2 bounty addresses published. thats all so far. maybe you can link something that validates their spending of the btc?
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: