Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

Crickets...

It seem those two questions stumped our ultra ION shills.

Not really, I just can't be arsed to either do some digging around or to respond to people whose motives are driven by ill intent.

Plus

What little time I have has been spent playing/alpha testing Gravity, you know that piece of vapourware Smiley

Here are some questions for you to ponder

What is Ionomy ?

a)     Charity
b)     Business

What do Charities/Business's need to survive

a)     Money
b)     Money

What keeps your PC switched on

a)     Money
b)     Money

Come on be honest now.... why have you been here for so long trying to expose the scam that it isn't. Paycoin went from zero to scam in 3 months. Ionomy is now 7 months old soon to release their first game......... why hate ?

You not realizing/being able to admit that GAW was a scam from the beginning really makes you an unreliable source on the trustworthiness of anyone/anything.

You do realise that you've pretty much covered everyone that regularly posts on this thread, Suchmoon being one example.

I guess your lack of reading comprehension explains how you got robbed and how you will get robbed again. Suchmoon, and many others saw paycoin as a scam from the second it was announced. Many people who fell for various parts of Garza's scam now readily admit that it was a scam from day 1. If you think paycoin became a scam 3 months into that part of the venture you are a moron of epic proportions.

For me the writing on the wall was when Garza got back from his no show at the BTC conference and then went on and fired his team of devs.

YES I got robbed by Garza but nothing that I couldn't recover from. so YES that makes me a moron of epic proportions

On behalf of all the people Garza screwed over FUCK YOU.

What about the unfortunate one's that lost everything, what about the people that ploughed everything in thinking it would pay for stuff like their medical bills. What about people that bought 9/11 hashlets thinking they were doing a good thing are they morons too.

I would rather by a moron of epic proportions than a narcissistic asshole of epic proportions like you  Smiley

I feel for the people that lost money, especially the people that learned from their mistakes.

people like you who didn't learn anything and are trying to sucker others into another shady operation deserve the mocking that I will give them.

the problem isn't that Garza stole your money. it's that you refuse to admit you had any role in it and to see the similarities to ion.

you think you lost money because Garza was a bad man, when in reality you lost money because you never checked to see if hashlets were real and you participated in a system where Garza was able to give himself a ton of free coins to fucking you with.

now you are invested in a company that has no proof that it's real, has tons of free coins to fucking you over with, and is being pumped up by the same idiots/assholes that pumped up GAW.

A narcissist like you won't get it but I feel for the people that got screwed over by Garza, he's a liar and a cheat that deserves to go to jail for a very long time irrelevant of how much people were suckered in by his bullshit.

Use your brain if I started to exit out of GAW/Paycoin soon after the conference how much do think he took ?..... I'll help you...... not a lot.

I'm not trying to sucker anybody into anything.... don't like it ...... don't invest.... people need to choose their own path

ION has coin plus ICO money and they're  still here. XPY.io didn't fuck me over and nor has ION so it's been well over a year now and still yet to be fucked.

Your wrong the idiots/assholes are those that still try to compare GAW to ION. Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.

It's fun to see as time moves on and all these so called red flags disappear these idots/asshole squirm around trying to find shit to latch onto.

Make sure you say hello to suchmoon when you next look in the mirror  Cheesy

The red flags disappeared huh? Cool, then these questions should be super easy for you to answer:

-How many masternodes does the team own?
-Where are the ~1 million or so coins that the team minted from the premine?
-Can you provide a link to the Ionomy business registration in Singapore?
-Where do the coins come from to pay out the inflated staking rates?
-Why doesn't the team accept ION for electron storage expansion?
-What metrics did the team use to come to the conclusion that Gravity would be released in June and one game per month? I asked this on Slack in the beginning and they couldn't tell me. Now that the red flags are lifted, this info should be easy to provide.

Please provide other red flags that have disappeared. If I had the memory of a gold fish, I would agree with you saying that the red flags are gone. But I'm not a gold fish.

Please provide the answers, should be easy since all these red flags are gone, according to you. Sadly, I'm anticipating a several paragraph response that dances around every point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:38:23 PM

Sadly, I'm anticipating a several paragraph response that dances around every point.

You must have some other shill in mind. Korvas doesn't do paragraphs, korvas does these:

Because Garza was a bad bad man.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:10:57 PM

Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.
The first game gravity is 4 months late already, and there should be 4 more games out by now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:51:33 PM

For me the writing on the wall was when Garza got back from his no show at the BTC conference and then went on and fired his team of devs.

YES I got robbed by Garza but nothing that I couldn't recover from. so YES that makes me a moron of epic proportions

What if Team Ionomy saying there will be "one game per month" is the same thing as Garza saying "Amazon and Walmart will accept XPY" and "There will be a 20 dollar floor"? Because you know, all these things did not happen. Gravity was supposed to be finished in June, so by now there should be five Ionomy games. What if the promise of "one game per month" was just bullshit to make people give Huey bitcoins and dollars for IONs? You ever thought of that? I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?

I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?

Good? No, Its awsome. Before you say oh he is just a fanboy so write it off as shilling. Let me say that my mind was made up that if this game was not something that would put ionomy on the map I had every intension of slowly liquidating all my atoms and ion and exiting. Yea the game is late but rest assured its coming and its not a half ass game that was thrown together. I agree there is good questions on here. Any answer posted here would just be discredited and tossed anyway. This thread was started because a few members at slack wanted it, not because they wanted money from anybody here. If they did dont you think they would atleast answer some questions and keep people on the hook? Call it a scam call it whatever you want but a scam would never put a game like this together for the small amount of btc they did raise thats for sure. Of course this is mostly a matter of my opinion as we are all entitled to one.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 10:52:05 PM

Even when their first game gravity ships they will still say the same thing blah blah blah.
The first game gravity is 4 months late already, and there should be 4 more games out by now.

Sometimes it takes a little time to get out the gate... Having a good foundation is a real asset for Ionomy...

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:01:03 PM

Sometimes it takes a little time to get out the gate... Having a good foundation is a real asset for Ionomy...

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com

I completely agree. It's the absolute gross under estimation of the time needed to build the game. That tells me something about the team. If I was pondering investing, this would cause me to hold back. It's not confidence boosting at all. It would be better to say "Gravity in 6 months" and deliver in 5, instead of "Gravity in 1 month" and deliver 5 months late.

This tells me one of two things. The team has no clue how to properly plan a project. Or they were worried they wouldn't get the funding if the first game was 6 months away. Either way, not good.

I hope the game is great. But their lack of communication and complete lack of properly working out a project timeline killed a lot of confidence any outside investor had. I'm sure you're fine with Ionomy being 500 strong though.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:08:29 PM

This thread was started because a few members at slack wanted it, not because they wanted money from anybody here. If they did dont you think they would atleast answer some questions and keep people on the hook? Call it a scam call it whatever you want but a scam would never put a game like this together for the small amount of btc they did raise thats for sure. Of course this is mostly a matter of my opinion as we are all entitled to one.
So what you are saying is: Team Ionomy started an ICO but they didn't want any money. And now they are even building a game for the little money they didn't want in the first place. And the fact that Ionomy does not answer any questions about premine addresses and team masternodes is why ION can't be a scam.
Hilarious. Paycoiner logic at its best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Rick_James

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:25:35 PM

This thread was started because a few members at slack wanted it, not because they wanted money from anybody here. If they did dont you think they would atleast answer some questions and keep people on the hook? Call it a scam call it whatever you want but a scam would never put a game like this together for the small amount of btc they did raise thats for sure. Of course this is mostly a matter of my opinion as we are all entitled to one.
So what you are saying is: Team Ionomy started an ICO but they didn't want any money. And now they are even building a game for the little money they didn't want in the first place. And the fact that Ionomy does not answer any questions about premine addresses and team masternodes is why ION can't be a scam.
Hilarious. Paycoiner logic at its best.

Point proven why the team does not take the time to answer "your" questions. Maybe they feel they dont owe you anything including answers. You will be the one that looks silly when Gravity comes out and you eat your words not me. Tho you have been the biggest troll here so ill take it with a grain of salt.

You sure know paycoiner logic, 99.9% of your bitcointalk posts are in the GAW threads and ion threads. Some would say you got a hard on for paycoiners? HAH
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:29:44 AM

What if Team Ionomy saying there will be "one game per month" is the same thing as Garza saying "Amazon and Walmart will accept XPY" and "There will be a 20 dollar floor"? Because you know, all these things did not happen. Gravity was supposed to be finished in June, so by now there should be five Ionomy games. What if the promise of "one game per month" was just bullshit to make people give Huey bitcoins and dollars for IONs? You ever thought of that? I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?

I know, I know, you are alpha testing Gravity as we speak. Is it any good? What about the other monthly games?

Good? No, Its awsome. Before you say oh he is just a fanboy so write it off as shilling. Let me say that my mind was made up that if this game was not something that would put ionomy on the map I had every intension of slowly liquidating all my atoms and ion and exiting. Yea the game is late but rest assured its coming and its not a half ass game that was thrown together. I agree there is good questions on here. Any answer posted here would just be discredited and tossed anyway. This thread was started because a few members at slack wanted it, not because they wanted money from anybody here. If they did dont you think they would atleast answer some questions and keep people on the hook? Call it a scam call it whatever you want but a scam would never put a game like this together for the small amount of btc they did raise thats for sure. Of course this is mostly a matter of my opinion as we are all entitled to one.

Out of curiosity what makes gravity awesome? By awesome do you mean good for their work or awesome as in awesome game full stop. The videos i saw were just a platformer shooting some metal alien things. I'll be impartial and honest here but i didn't see much in the video that would sway me platformer wise compared to whats out there now platformer wise. Care to share why you think the game is awesome or specific parts that make it fun / long term commitment.
turdminer

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:42:38 AM

Here are some images posted on slack of Gravity.
The images are not impressive at all. Not sure about the game play though. But these images don't interest me that much.

https://imgur.com/a/ONDW6

Not sure how to make them visible here. Maybe someone else can?

High quality stuff...  Reminds me of "Joust" Huh

well it was "awsome" 34 years ago . thanks again to owlcatz heh

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:16:13 PM

This is a slightly reasonable plan.

Why aren't you worried that the free coins that ion has and constantly gets via stakers can ruin your "exit slowly" plan the way that Garza's ton of free coins ruined everyone's plan to do that with paycoin?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:45:59 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 10:09:17 PM by Franz_Huber

Point proven why the team does not take the time to answer "your" questions. Maybe they feel they dont owe you anything including answers.
If they want people to invest in their coin but feel they don't "owe" people answers to questions about premine and masternodes, then ION can only fail.

You will be the one that looks silly when Gravity comes out and you eat your words not me.
I have no doubt that Gravity will eventually come out, even though it's 4 months late already. Eat my words? Nope, I don't think so. I didn't have to eat them when Hashlets, GAW and Paycoin turned out to be exactly the scam we knew it was.
Have fun playing Gravity, maybe there will be more games after that (although I highly doubt it will be one game per month) - but ION will still be a premined, intransparent ponzi with pseudo staking.

You sure know paycoiner logic, 99.9% of your bitcointalk posts are in the GAW threads and ion threads.
Great detetcive work, Sherlock. Why don't you use those skills to do some research on Huey and the other crooks that run "Ionomy"? Start with finding proof that it really exists as a registered company.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:05:55 PM

ION FAQ
Last Update: October 21, 2016

Q: What is ION?
A: A hybrid clone of Blackcoin and Dash.

Q: What is ionomy?
A: Mainly an online wallet for ION and an ION/BTC exchange, with some non-blockchain features such as atoms, electrons, and stakers.

Q: What are stakers?
A: Stakers are ionomy.com online wallets paying interest rates of 15%-50% on term deposits.

Q: Where is the staker revenue coming from?
A: Supposedly from masternodes owned by ionomy.com, however the interest rates don't match masternode staking rewards and it is unclear how ionomy.com would use excess coins (if any) or cover shortages (if any).

Q: Is there a standalone wallet for ION?
A: Yes, source and builds available on Github.

Q: What's the connection with Paycoin and GAW?
A: ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION.

Q: What's the purpose of ION and ionomy.com?
A: Mobile game development with a focus on in-game use of ION. Announcement here, more info here.

Q: How was ION created and distributed?
A: xpy.io users had their XPY converted to ION at a 8:1 rate. Others had a chance to purchase ION via an ICO at $0.20-0.25. ION is 100% pre-mined with ~75% of the initial coin supply controlled by its creators.

Q: What happened to the exchanged XPY?
A: Some of it has been burned however it is unclear how much has been exchanged and what happened to the rest.

Q: What happened to the BTC collected during the ICO?
A: According to unconfirmed third party claims most of the BTC has been converted to USD. There is an ICO address provided that shows 335 BTC received and 0 BTC balance as of June 16, 2016.

Q: Did they use escrow?
A: No.

Q: What will happen to the rest of the premine that the team still controls?
A: It is supposed to be used for bounties, promotions, etc.

Q: What are the addresses for bounties and other team-controlled wallets?
A: As of October 2016 the top two largest balances on the ION network seem to correspond to the 3.4 million ION gamer incentive fund and the 2.5 million ION dev bounty fund as outlined in the whitepaper. The team did not provide details about unsold coins or other parts of the ICO.

Q: How is the team using staking proceeds from the bounty/incentive and other team-controlled wallets?
A: The team did not provide any details. For example the dev bounty fund previously consisted of multiple addresses totaling 2.5 million ION, which have generated 400k+ coins via staking between May-October 2016, however these extra coins are not included in the currently known dev bounty wallet.

Q: What are masternodes?
A: Masternodes are blockchain wallets with a 20k ION minimum balance. Masternodes share 50% of all block rewards (potentially ~50% APY in the first year).

Q: How many masternodes does the team own?
A: The team did not provide any details.

Q: What are community masternodes?
A: Off-chain project that allows users who own less than 20k IONs to pool their funds and create masternodes.

Q: Are community masternodes, atoms, or any other ionomy tokens considered securities in the US or Singapore?

Q: Why Singapore?
A: Ionomy PTE (a Singapore company) is the counterparty in ionomy.com TOS however such company does not show up in BizFile search. Bureaucratic reasons are blamed for the issue.

Q: What can ION be used for?
A: In addition to the community masternode project ION may be accepted in trades on marketplace channel (login required) and BilingServ offers a service to merchants willing to accept ION, however no such merchants are known.

Q: Is ION exchangeable to other currencies?
A: Yes, ionomy.com offers an ION/BTC exchange and Yobit has listed ION as well.

Q: How many games does ionomy.com plan to produce?
A: One every month.

Q: How many games has ionomy.com produced?
A: As of five months after the ICO one game (Gravity) is in closed alpha testing phase.

Q: How are ionomy.com games going to generate revenue?
A: Via in-game sales of items such as electrons.

Q: Where is the in-game revenue going to be used?
A: For games produced by ionomy.com it will be split into three equal parts: ionomy.com (developer), rewards program (points), and ION buyback. For third-party games the split will be determined by the developer.

Q: What is the ION buyback process and how does it ensure fairness and transparency?
A: Bittrex has been mentioned, however ION is not listed there as of October 2016. No further details have been provided.

Q: How big is the ionomy team?
A: 5 full time employees and 5-10 part-time/contractors.

Q: Does the team plan to maintain and update the games or do they have a built in shelf life? (i.e. quality vs quantity)
A: Some games are planned to be updated for a few years.

Q: How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?
A: The team claims to have no issues with Google, and Apple will evaluate compliance once the games are submitted to the store. The solution appears to be based on using non-blockchain non-monetary tokens (electrons) in games, instead of using ION directly.

Q: How many ION team members does it take to fix the "edgey" typo in the Urban Words description?

Q: Does the team provide any status updates or other information?
A: Some limited information may surface on ionomy slack however due to lack of structure, required login, and limited retention it is difficult to locate and impossible to link to slack postings. Status updates are sometimes emailed to ionomy.com users and there is a rarely updated news page.  Some investors have claimed to have access to privileged information, including financial details and business plans by virtue of being "whales" (large investors).
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 11:10:56 PM

The FAQ has been updated with o0o0's questions regarding game revenue split and the answers I was able to get on that subject, as well as questions from our recent discussion regarding team wallets, staking, etc.

Diff here:

https://github.com/suchmoon/shut-up-and-take-my-money/commit/491d0189f86a4284a5843e4e878884ca917d2c11
Rick_James

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:12:36 PM

Why aren't you worried that the free coins that ion has and constantly gets via stakers can ruin your "exit slowly" plan the way that Garza's ton of free coins ruined everyone's plan to do that with paycoin?

Trust me when i say I am worried about it. I expect an answer to these questions. When the game an update happens with ionomy the plan will be released so to speak. Some will be answered when you see and play the game ( lets be honest, everybody here is downloading gravity if nothing else just to shit on it) I do not always agree with the comunication and way the team handles things. Should I just immediatly dump everything and write it off? It is a small team of people so yea lots of bugs in the way they do things can get ironed out as time goes on.
Rick_James

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:25:11 PM

Point proven why the team does not take the time to answer "your" questions. Maybe they feel they dont owe you anything including answers.
If they want people to invest in their coin but feel they don't "owe" people answers to questions about premine and masternodes, then ION can only fail.

You will be the one that looks silly when Gravity comes out and you eat your words not me.
I have no doubt that Gravity will eventually come out, even though it's 4 months late already. Eat my words? Nope, I don't think so. I didn't have to eat them when Hashlets, GAW and Paycoin turned out to be exactly the scam we knew it was.
Have fun playing Gravity, maybe there will be more games after that (although I highly doubt it will be one game per month) - but ION will still be a premined, intransparent ponzi with pseudo staking.

You sure know paycoiner logic, 99.9% of your bitcointalk posts are in the GAW threads and ion threads.
Great detetcive work, Sherlock. Why don't you use those skills to do some research on Huey and the other crooks that run "Ionomy"? Start with finding proof that it really exists as a registered company.

Well the first two statements are merely just opinions so we get it you dont like them. Why still post here if your convinced its a ponzi?
I did enough research on huey and team and enough hangouts and so forth to know they are far from crooks and have a plan. My research lead me to believe im ok with the risk i have taken.  btw you should research before speaking as not everybody that believes in this project has lost thier shorts. I had 2.5 xpy when paybase launched,and the "paycoiner logic" statement is so last year.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:27:04 AM

Trust me when i say I am worried about it. I expect an answer to these questions. When the game an update happens with ionomy the plan will be released so to speak. Some will be answered when you see and play the game ( lets be honest, everybody here is downloading gravity if nothing else just to shit on it) I do not always agree with the comunication and way the team handles things. Should I just immediatly dump everything and write it off? It is a small team of people so yea lots of bugs in the way they do things can get ironed out as time goes on.

I'm not sure if you should just bail right now, I would strongly consider it if that will leave you close to whole. I just want to caution about the "slowly exit" plan because there is not a lot of support on the markets for that plan, and because the amount of coins they control and still get new reminds me of the coins that garza had to dump on them and screw them over originally. I'm not sure why you think they aren't crooks and that their plan is good, but good luck with that. I see too many of the things that allowed garza to fuck them set up to fuck you and others in the future to even think about getting in, but it's your money so i hope you are right, even though I doubt it.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:20:47 PM

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:23:53 PM

24 hour trading volume: 1 dollar.
many volume
so trade
wow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:31:43 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:21:59 AM by suchmoon

The good news is that the volume is now $2.

The bad news....

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

I already told sharkie that he won't be able to pump this shit unless he puts actual money into it. He never listens.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: