Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186630 times)
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:09:13 PM

I believe in 2017 the price will be better than now. Because it is caused by current fluctuations in prices tend to rise and I'm sure the price in 2017 will be better than this year. And in 2017 I believe the mass adoption will occur and cause a lot of people who know and use bitcoin.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:12:46 PM

I think in 2017 we will see good price for bitcoin if mining of the competitors ETC\ETH being non-profitable for hungry miners .

I think the competitors ETC/ETH will not provide a positive impact in defeating bitcoin. Because the system is exactly the same with the ETH bitcoin and sets it apart just a company that embraces the Crypto. ETH will survive like that and will show a growth of bitcoin is much better
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:18:15 PM

I think in 2017 we will see good price for bitcoin if mining of the competitors ETC\ETH being non-profitable for hungry miners .
yeah hopefuly that in year 2017 bitcoins will be better and the price will increase up to 1000 dollars or up so that miners would be happy and for those altcoin will be stable so that investor will be focus on bitcoin so that their going to buy more bitcoin in future to invest and to earn and hopefuly that some store's are going to accept bitcoin as a payment this is what im going to wait
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:58:02 PM

yeah hopefuly that in year 2017 bitcoins will be better and the price will increase up to 1000 dollars or up so that miners would be happy and for those altcoin will be stable so that investor will be focus on bitcoin so that their going to buy more bitcoin in future to invest and to earn and hopefuly that some store's are going to accept bitcoin as a payment this is what im going to wait
Yes true I hope 2017 will be a lot of stores that will accept bitcoin, so many people who know and use bitcoin. Because I think it is important to increase the user can increase the price of bitcoin.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:01:20 PM

Yes true I hope 2017 will be a lot of stores that will accept bitcoin, so many people who know and use bitcoin. Because I think it is important to increase the user can increase the price of bitcoin.
If adoption level goes higher in future then it will directly contribute to the price of bitcoin, more users will lead to higher price and that trend has already started now.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:16:27 PM

I think the competitors ETC/ETH will not provide a positive impact in defeating bitcoin. Because the system is exactly the same with the ETH bitcoin and sets it apart just a company that embraces the Crypto. ETH will survive like that and will show a growth of bitcoin is much better

There are 0% realistic chances of any coin overtaking Bitcoin. After the hard fork disaster, Ethereum is a very damaged project and Vitalik a very questioned leader. The fact that Ethereum has such a visible leader is actually really bad itself, but this leader just like all leaders, end up fucking up real bad.
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:58:58 PM

In 2017, I believe they will be a tremendous rise in btc..and be a source of real cash too....both investment too
yes hoping that in year 2017 bitcoin will be the year of bitcoin where bitcoin price will going to rise up to 1200$ or more so that investors are going to happy and many investors are going to choose bitcoin as a currency so that they can start investing or trading where they can grow their money hoping too that we can use our bitcoins in store where the sales lady are going to scan our bitcoin wallets
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:02:26 PM

In 2017, I believe they will be a tremendous rise in btc..and be a source of real cash too....both investment too
yes hoping that in year 2017 bitcoin will be the year of bitcoin where bitcoin price will going to rise up to 1200$ or more so that investors are going to happy and many investors are going to choose bitcoin as a currency so that they can start investing or trading where they can grow their money hoping too that we can use our bitcoins in store where the sales lady are going to scan our bitcoin wallets

Nobody knows what price bitcoin will hold in next year, but looking at the present development and growth of bitcoin it suggests that it will be better year in compare to this year.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:27:31 PM

Nobody knows what price bitcoin will hold in next year, but looking at the present development and growth of bitcoin it suggests that it will be better year in compare to this year.
Yes it is simply impossible to predict prices in bitcoin as always fluctuating so it's very difficult to determine the future price. but I can be sure that in 2017 bitcoin will experience mass adoption, many stores are using bitcoin and it can make sure the price will increase because more people are using bitcoin.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:29:27 PM

Yes it is simply impossible to predict prices in bitcoin as always fluctuating so it's very difficult to determine the future price. but I can be sure that in 2017 bitcoin will experience mass adoption, many stores are using bitcoin and it can make sure the price will increase because more people are using bitcoin.

i think that the price of bitcoin will be at $900 sooner within a few months  in this year itself and we will see that it will increased to more higher, so the next year will be definitely the year of bitcoin success. Hope you will give more adoption and initialize bitcoins in your own businesses.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:32:55 PM

thats true, it i impossible to guess the correct price though i can say that it is going to be growing even though i dont know to what prices

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:37:56 PM

In the history of bitcoin, its price reached $ 1,200 once, and then not for long. The forecast for next year is very pessimistic. This year, the hoped for growth, but it has not turned out the rapid growth, and the only downfall.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:31:20 PM

In the history of bitcoin, its price reached $ 1,200 once, and then not for long. The forecast for next year is very pessimistic. This year, the hoped for growth, but it has not turned out the rapid growth, and the only downfall.

That is why we never know when the price will reach to that extent again, we can just predict or hope from the predictions of others but predictions don't turn real all the time, so we still cannot if what will happen to the price of bitcoin in coming year.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:12:01 PM

If adoption level goes higher in future then it will directly contribute to the price of bitcoin, more users will lead to higher price and that trend has already started now.
I'm still waiting for us to break the $800 barrier that was once almost about to be broken about a few months back. More investments, more adoptions, the higher the value. If we reach atleast $750 again, then 2017 may possibly be the bitcoin year.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:15:22 PM

That is why we never know when the price will reach to that extent again, we can just predict or hope from the predictions of others but predictions don't turn real all the time, so we still cannot if what will happen to the price of bitcoin in coming year.
[/quote] But after a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin, now there is good steady growth. Let it not as rapid, but nevertheless I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the end of the year.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:21:31 AM

But after a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin, now there is good steady growth. Let it not as rapid, but nevertheless I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the end of the year.

I do believe that the price of bitcoin is on the steady way of growing today, we just need to believe that it is going happen for next year. The price stability of bitcoin is going to happen for this year and the other things about bitcoin is going to happen for next year. That is why bitcoins year is every year.
I believe true bitcoin prices in 2017 will grow. And the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that many people using bitcoin. 2017 will be better than this year in my opinion.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:43:11 AM

But after a sharp drop in the price of bitcoin, now there is good steady growth. Let it not as rapid, but nevertheless I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the end of the year.

I do believe that the price of bitcoin is on the steady way of growing today, we just need to believe that it is going happen for next year. The price stability of bitcoin is going to happen for this year and the other things about bitcoin is going to happen for next year. That is why bitcoins year is every year.
I believe true bitcoin prices in 2017 will grow. And the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that many people using bitcoin. 2017 will be better than this year in my opinion.
This year is the turning point of bitcoin because halving happen this year and the price increase abruptly this year alone. In 2017, it will just a continues progress that happened in 2016, so let us hope for a better market before the end of the year.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:46:32 AM

I respect your opinion but every year there is a big event happening that's gives essence to the bitcoin price.

Starting from the third quarter 2014, bitcoin surprises us many times. If ever there will be a good surprise at 2017 like you are expecting, then that is because of what happen in it's successors years.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:02:57 PM

I respect your opinion but every year there is a big event happening that's gives essence to the bitcoin price.

Starting from the third quarter 2014, bitcoin surprises us many times. If ever there will be a good surprise at 2017 like you are expecting, then that is because of what happen in it's successors years.

Yup, indeed bitcoin always give surprises each year which we have passed. But I am sure in the year 2017 is a pretty good year for bitcoin in giving a surprise. Because I think everyone already knows the bitcoin and just waiting for the time they could use the bitcoin and time is in 2017
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:52:31 PM

Yup, indeed bitcoin always give surprises each year which we have passed. But I am sure in the year 2017 is a pretty good year for bitcoin in giving a surprise. Because I think everyone already knows the bitcoin and just waiting for the time they could use the bitcoin and time is in 2017
The eagerness of merchants to accept Bitcoin is another sign of its enduring strength and market demand. Sure in 2017 we can see enormous growth in bitcoin in terms of its price and popularity.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: