Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186630 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:25:02 PM

I think 2017 will be a good year for bitcoin. My predictions is that it will reach at least 800$ in 2017

That is my prediction too with the price of bitcoin. But I don't predict the price is going to fluctuate for next year to happen. I'm thinking that it is going to happen for next months and for next year the price of bitcoin is going to reach at $1,000 and that happens for sure it is going to be a good year to start for 2017.

What is the difference of 2017 to other years that passed?

Price fluctuations always there year by year so expect that. Well it's free to speculate but somehow it's nice if you have some support to your claims.
yeah price fluctuation is always part of bitcoin and next year will be better in compare to this year as bitcoin will grow more as time passes so we can expect higher price in next future.

I don't want to compare those years passed. Without such happening in the said year, no such big happenings in the years to follow so I think "better" would be used in all of the years that passed and not just in 2017 which we don't know what will bring to the world of bitcoin.

But if we compare the price of bitcoin to that of last year then I think this is much better year for bitcoins and we can expect that trend will continue even in next year.

That is because of the event. No need to compare here as years improvement are passed to the other years that's why every year is considered as year of bitcoin. $500 last year is really unbreachable after we sit for $200 range for really half a year. And now because of the build support and resistance we succesfully left the below $300 which back then some considered this a high price.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:28:59 PM

I think we are going back to 400 $ again , miners moved to other coins like eth \etc

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:40:28 PM

I think we are going back to 400 $ again , miners moved to other coins like eth \etc

Are you serious? I don't see it happening at a moment, price is going up slowly now and we can expect the same rise in coming months, $500 will be the maximum bottom nothing below that.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:52:20 PM

I believe true bitcoin prices in 2017 will grow. And the adoption of bitcoin will be more and more so that many people using bitcoin. 2017 will be better than this year in my opinion.

I respect your opinion but every year there is a big event happening that's gives essence to the bitcoin price.

Starting from the third quarter 2014, bitcoin surprises us many times. If ever there will be a good surprise at 2017 like you are expecting, then that is because of what happen in it's successors years.

Yup, indeed bitcoin always give surprises each year which we have passed. But I am sure in the year 2017 is a pretty good year for bitcoin in giving a surprise. Because I think everyone already knows the bitcoin and just waiting for the time they could use the bitcoin and time is in 2017
New changes will happen in 2017 and that's something that we can expect to see a rise in bitcoin's value. However, there is also the risk of exchangers also going down and let's just not hope that happen.

funbarrel

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:56:06 PM

I think that 2017 can't beat 2016 casue of halving, but if price in 2017 will be around $600 it's okay, but i don't really want to see $450 price again.
well anything is possible right now, in my opinion the price would also be possible to go even over than the price that was this year because more people will adopt

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:28:25 PM

I think that 2017 can't beat 2016 casue of halving, but if price in 2017 will be around $600 it's okay, but i don't really want to see $450 price again.
well anything is possible right now, in my opinion the price would also be possible to go even over than the price that was this year because more people will adopt
This year actually is very crucial and it would dictate the outcome of 2017, let us hope for the best for the year 2016 to reflect its success in 2017. I think the price now is already good but we are still pushing it to go to $1,000 and that is a major improvement if it could happen.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:30:00 PM

This year actually is very crucial and it would dictate the outcome of 2017, let us hope for the best for the year 2016 to reflect its success in 2017. I think the price now is already good but we are still pushing it to go to $1,000 and that is a major improvement if it could happen.

yeah price is moving in positive direction at a moment and we will see much higher price in the end of the year and if that happens then next year will be the best year for bitcoins.

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:35:38 PM

It might be a major improvement, but $1,000 over such a short period of time might end up causing a bubble (since we'd have to go up $400 over five months) and while it is possible, there are likely a bunch of people that would sell off and end up with Bitcoin's value collapsing. Smaller increases that keep going upwards and allow for people to sell are the best things that can happen within the market, and that simply wouldn't get us to $1,000.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:44:46 PM

It might be a major improvement, but $1,000 over such a short period of time might end up causing a bubble (since we'd have to go up $400 over five months) and while it is possible, there are likely a bunch of people that would sell off and end up with Bitcoin's value collapsing. Smaller increases that keep going upwards and allow for people to sell are the best things that can happen within the market, and that simply wouldn't get us to $1,000.

Also a quick jump to $1000 in a short period of time will just lead to profit taking by most of the others. I believe it can be sustained if ever the price reached that range. I like a slow rise before it become rich. But if ever the price will reached $1000 and others do dumping hope that the resistance will build at above $800 price. It's a good place to start again some price increase trend.
joshvette001

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:48:06 PM

Loving how bitcoin is rallying and not slowing down so looking forward in the new year to come I would think it is safe to say that it will be a big year for bitcoin. Wink
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:55:19 PM

yeah price is moving in positive direction at a moment and we will see much higher price in the end of the year and if that happens then next year will be the best year for bitcoins.
i hope that you are right that this year it will grow a lot, the next year bitcoin is going to become an even bigger currency and allow us to make profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:22:46 PM

Despite a bunch of people selling bitcoin when prices fall still will not make bitcoin collapse and I think 2017 has the potential for prices to rise sharply but we can hope much to see the price could back to $1000.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:55:13 PM

Despite a bunch of people selling bitcoin when prices fall still will not make bitcoin collapse and I think 2017 has the potential for prices to rise sharply but we can hope much to see the price could back to $1000.

Everyone is hoping to see that price in this year, but there is no guarantee that we will see that price very soon but still prefer to hold my coins until we reach to that level.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Imoote

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:02:59 PM

i hope that you are right that this year it will grow a lot, the next year bitcoin is going to become an even bigger currency and allow us to make profit
Yes in 2017 I believe bitcoin will grow so that it can give us a good advantage. In the year it will be a lot of people who started using bitcoin because of its advantages, and the price will be better than this year.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:05:23 PM

Everyone is hoping to see that price in this year, but there is no guarantee that we will see that price very soon but still prefer to hold my coins until we reach to that level.
We are all the same here are waiting and expecting for the price increase until 1k usd but the problem is do you think it can be possible in this year.. i feel that its impossible the happen but if more investors will come sooner the rice will increase more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:12:39 PM

We are all the same here are waiting and expecting for the price increase until 1k usd but the problem is do you think it can be possible in this year.. i feel that its impossible the happen but if more investors will come sooner the rice will increase more.
A man who will give a guarantee that his money that he put into gold or bitcoin will be safeguarded. Although it is dead capital. Otherwise, the money should be profitable and work on themselves. If bitcoin will just lie down and wait when the price will rise to 1k it may take a long time.
marketgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:59:34 PM

Yea, it is almost impossible to reach 1000$ in this year. Now it stays at the same price. I say that maximum that can reach in this year is 800$, if we are lucky
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 05:50:21 AM

Yea, it is almost impossible to reach 1000$ in this year. Now it stays at the same price. I say that maximum that can reach in this year is 800$, if we are lucky
Yes really very difficult to achieve a price of $ 1,000 at this time. Maybe it could be achieved in 2017. What is certain in 2017 bitcoin will grow and more are using bitcoin than this year.
intertito2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:17:22 AM

So many quotation marks...  Shocked
renem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:40:28 AM

In 2017, I believe they will be a tremendous rise in btc..and be a source of real cash too....both investment too
yes hoping that in year 2017 bitcoin will be the year of bitcoin where bitcoin price will going to rise up to 1200$ or more so that investors are going to happy and many investors are going to choose bitcoin as a currency so that they can start investing or trading where they can grow their money hoping too that we can use our bitcoins in store where the sales lady are going to scan our bitcoin wallets

Nobody knows what price bitcoin will hold in next year, but looking at the present development and growth of bitcoin it suggests that it will be better year in compare to this year.
yeah nobody know and no one can predict what would bitcoin price will be next year, but looking forward 2017 is going to be the year of bitcoin that the price will going to increase up 1200$ or more because of one guy saying that buy bitcoin now until it's cheap but if many investors are going to buy lots of bitcoin then thats the way that the bitcoin will increase the price
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: