Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268520 times)
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 08:54:38 PM

How do you access the institutional features? Is there a video on how this works?

Institutional features
- Smart Order Router
- Cross-exchange Arbitrage explorer
- Cross-exchange Arbitrage overview
- Aggregated Orderbooks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
embrance

Activity: 44
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:11:25 PM

Any plans on Futures (Kraken and Binance)bots?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 01:54:07 PM

Any reason you still have not fixed the SL problems?

Today (AGAIN) all my Static Ping pong trades with Stop loss set did NOT get hit and I'm down crypto. WTF margin!? I've been complaining about this for over a year and sending you log files and you've done NOTHING with it.

Go Big or Go Home.
zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 03:56:47 PM

After upgrading to 4.1.3 version  my margin app freezes every time when I try to close it's window so to get it done I need to launch the task manager and kill process. Running exchanges: Kucoin.  OS: Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.685. Is this a bug of margin?

I have the same. Exchange running is Binance. I also needs to kill the process every time.

zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 04:01:23 PM

Since margin 4.0.0 there is Futures trading, but the settings are very limited. Basic things to chose Cross or Isolated in Binance are not supported. It works, but far from optimal.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 01:00:21 PM

Since margin 4.0.0 there is Futures trading, but the settings are very limited. Basic things to chose Cross or Isolated in Binance are not supported. It works, but far from optimal.

Well, we have to start somewhere Smiley

We also support futures trading on Kraken and EQUOS. That means we have to support 3 different implementations of futures trading. It's a lot of work but we are getting there and improving all the time.

Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 01:02:34 PM

As you know we discontinued support for leonArdo and rebranded as margin in 2018. If you were ever a leonArdo customer you have a free lifetime licence for margin!!

It has tons of new features like a Python Strategy Editor, Scale trading bot, EMA bot, Twitter and Reddit integration, drawing tools, profit/loss indicator, TradingView widgets and more.

To start using margin, just use the email you used to purchase leonArdo to sign-into our website (margin.de), reset your password, and then you can add your own exchanges, like Binance and others, from your account page. 

Here is a getting started video: https://margin.de/resources/tutorials

Oh and if you would like to support us, please spread the word! We will pay you a 20% commission of the purchased license amount. For example, we will pay you $800 if you bring us a Whale trader (lifetime license) and $100 for a Standard license (lifetime) customer. What's more, with your coupon your referees can get a 10% discount when purchasing a margin license. Let us know if you want us to create a unique coupon for you!

Join our Telegram and Discord community group for all things related to margin's trading terminal!
 https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ  (telegram)
https://discord.gg/ymTd6P6  (discord)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 05:06:15 PM

!!!  margin 4.2.0 released  !!!

- EQUOS futures released
- Binance futures fix
- Fixed Kraken "Account Verification Level" Detection (must be set manually now)
   (note, the previous margin version will possibly not work for non-starter accounts anymore)
- Smaller UI changes
- Fixed possible performance issue resulting from having too many completed trades on EQUOS and EQUOS futures
- Improved scheduling and rate-limit handling for background polling
- Under the hood improvements

Note that margin version 4.2.0 will become mandatory starting on Feb. 22 2021, 1pm EST. All older versions will then be disabled because of an outdated built-in certificate.

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 11:29:59 PM

- EQUOS futures released
- Binance futures fix
- Fixed Kraken "Account Verification Level" Detection (must be set manually now)
   (note, the previous margin version will possibly not work for non-starter accounts anymore)
- Smaller UI changes
- Fixed possible performance issue resulting from having too many completed trades on EQUOS and EQUOS futures

Note that margin version 4.2.0 will become mandatory starting on Feb. 22 2021, 1pm EST. All older versions will then be disabled because of an outdated built-in certificate.

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Great! Too bad you FORCED my old version (4.1.3) to stop working and my bots/SL did not engage because of this TODAY. So my SL that would have hit during this fracking DUMP today crypto-wide would have sold and bought back at my pre-set 10% . So your 'update' cost me a a freakin' fortune!

Go Big or Go Home.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 09:59:21 AM

- EQUOS futures released
- Binance futures fix
- Smaller UI changes

Great! Too bad you FORCED my old version (4.1.3) to stop working and my bots/SL did not engage because of this TODAY. So my SL that would have hit during this fracking DUMP today crypto-wide would have sold and bought back at my pre-set 10% . So your 'update' cost me a a freakin' fortune!

Sorry about that but our hand was forced by our security cert issuers. We announced this many times in advance on our main telegram channel so I can recommend using that for updates: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ

ivanb82

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 12:18:29 PM

Hey guys,

I get this strange issue which started today, when I click on login on the main screen, it verifies the credentials then there is ... nothing. When I click on the icon in the taskbar it shows a white screen in the "preview" window, see attached. I am unable to bring the main app window into focus, it looks like it is frozen/crashed.

https://imgur.com/JybVSUU

I tried reinstalling it, installing it on another PC, same thing happens. I think it started happening after the latest Windows 10 update but I am not 100% sure.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 06:56:06 PM

Hey guys,

I get this strange issue which started today, when I click on login on the main screen, it verifies the credentials then there is ... nothing. When I click on the icon in the taskbar it shows a white screen in the "preview" window, see attached. I am unable to bring the main app window into focus, it looks like it is frozen/crashed.

I tried reinstalling it, installing it on another PC, same thing happens. I think it started happening after the latest Windows 10 update but I am not 100% sure.

Sorry for the super late reply.

We are not so active here anymore.

Can you send any future issues to support@margin.de

and you can also join our telegram group which is a lot more active: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ

Thanks,
Jonathan

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:32:24 PM

I just got to know about this trading terminal today. I am an ardent user of Bybit exchange especially after Bitmex introduced KYC but when I read through the OP and the website. Bybit and Bitmex don't seem to be supported.

Do you have any plans to add bybit support? I mean it has to be one of the top crypto futures exchanges by volume right now, right?  Wink I don't see why it shouldn't be supported.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ExobiT

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 09:23:40 PM

I have been using this software since the beta, and i simply love it. But i hope one day that they would make dedicated apps for windows/linux, when running the windows client long time on windows it kinda uses lots of ressources. But i stil love the software, and i have 2 licenses  Grin
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 12:33:07 AM

I have been using this software since the beta, and i simply love it. But i hope one day that they would make dedicated apps for windows/linux, when running the windows client long time on windows it kinda uses lots of ressources. But i stil love the software, and i have 2 licenses  Grin
Don't forget MAC! Yes, it would be nice. The issue isn't truly with the OS or the code. One of those instances where we all share the love. It would have been impossible to have this big of a footprint on three platforms without an underlying coding platform like QT with a small IT shop. Crypto was just getting started and very risky. It took people with a keen understanding of markets and steel balls.

Hoping that an explanation might smooth the waters as it did for me after I was told the story.

The main issue is memory caching and memory management. Not a huge issue with linear or tabular data. But throw in all sizes of object data, then it is down to the language and the platform. Yes some OS's manage memory better than others as well. If you've been around that long then you'll have noticed things getting faster and more stable with fewer memory issues. The more refined QT gets as it ages, the better off things will be.

My remote server runs on Linux and I've really experienced many positive changes over the years.

Have fun with it, margin is getting better all the time!

CTShaman

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 03:34:44 PM

Don't forget MAC! Yes, it would be nice. The issue isn't truly with the OS or the code. One of those instances where we all share the love. It would have been impossible to have this big of a footprint on three platforms without an underlying coding platform like QT with a small IT shop. Crypto was just getting started and very risky. It took people with a keen understanding of markets and steel balls.

Hoping that an explanation might smooth the waters as it did for me after I was told the story.

The main issue is memory caching and memory management. Not a huge issue with linear or tabular data. But throw in all sizes of object data, then it is down to the language and the platform. Yes some OS's manage memory better than others as well. If you've been around that long then you'll have noticed things getting faster and more stable with fewer memory issues. The more refined QT gets as it ages, the better off things will be.

My remote server runs on Linux and I've really experienced many positive changes over the years.

Have fun with it, margin is getting better all the time!

CTShaman

Thanks for the support CTShaman!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 03:45:44 PM

margin 4.3.0 released

Thanks to our community for all the valuable feedback that helped us to release this version of margin. If you are not a member of our very active telegram group please join us: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ

Release notes
  • Credential manager - allows whale and institutional customers to manage a set of keys per exchange
  • Added functionality to PythonStrategy to get all open orders and all completed trades of the pair
  • Binance API limits fix
  • KuCoin API limits fix
  • Huobi Pro login fix
  • Fixed issue with Scale trading strategy not placing gain orders and scale orders correctly after orders are filled
  • Fixed order updates for the PythonStrategy editor (filled orders were falsely marked as canceled)
  • Gemini missing pairs added
  • EQUOS (bot) market order fix
  • Kraken websocket fix
  • LATOKEN currency pair naming fix
  • Fix to the capability to restore Python strategy editor strategies after a margin restart
  • EQUOS default fees fixed
  • Avoid a freeze and crash during initialisation phase of margin
  • Fix to HitBTC order timestamps
  • Fix to Binance Futures missing positions
  • Fix for Kraken futures positions
  • Fix for Coinbase Pro API URL change
  • Under the hood improvements

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:11:11 PM

margin 4.3.0 released

Thanks to our community for all the valuable feedback that helped us to release this version of margin. If you are not a member of our very active telegram group please join us: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ

Release notes
  • Credential manager - allows whale and institutional customers to manage a set of keys per exchange
  • Added functionality to PythonStrategy to get all open orders and all completed trades of the pair
  • Binance API limits fix
  • KuCoin API limits fix
  • Huobi Pro login fix
  • Fixed issue with Scale trading strategy not placing gain orders and scale orders correctly after orders are filled
  • Fixed order updates for the PythonStrategy editor (filled orders were falsely marked as canceled)
  • Gemini missing pairs added
  • EQUOS (bot) market order fix
  • Kraken websocket fix
  • LATOKEN currency pair naming fix
  • Fix to the capability to restore Python strategy editor strategies after a margin restart
  • EQUOS default fees fixed
  • Avoid a freeze and crash during initialisation phase of margin
  • Fix to HitBTC order timestamps
  • Fix to Binance Futures missing positions
  • Fix for Kraken futures positions
  • Fix for Coinbase Pro API URL change
  • Under the hood improvements

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

Downloading now, keep up the good work!
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 10:04:31 AM

Thanks a lot mafia!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 05:38:47 PM

margin 4.3.1 released

Sorry for the delay in posting! 4.3.1 was released July 20th

Release notes
    • Added AscendEX exchange
    • Added new P/L indicator
    • Improved error handling, timeout handling and logging for background API calls
    • EQUOS -> renamed to EQONEX
    • Fixed funds issues with (MIOTA) on HuobiPRO
    • Several under-the-hood changes and improvements

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 »
      Print  

Jump to: