Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:24:01 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 07:13:27 PM by leonArdo@margin

I've been trying the bot for few days now. Zero crashes overnights, which is good.

A question - is there a way to configure the app so that I can do say, BUY BUY SELL BUY SELL SELL SELL, etc? Currently, it only does BUY SELL BUY SELL, etc.

Also, when using Bollinger, is there a way to use RSI chart to further confirm the signals before making the actions?

Thanks much!

At the moment there is not such an option. We plan to introduce a strategy editor in the future to make such adaptions.

All the best,

Rene

Edit: Before we get to a strategy editor we will add a trend watcher as a general feature to spot order bots like the Bollinger Band bot to help ensure that the bot does not buy or sell when the market is trending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

I am very impressed with 3.8.0 on technical merit(Ubuntu). This version is more frugal with memory, I have not experienced any memory increase in over 24 hours which is a first for me. Also the CPU utilization is lower and more smooth according to the graph. Welcome improvements, thanks!

Great! thanks for the feedback.

Rene

pflip

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

All leonArdo customers are Heroes!

If you have a balance of over 3K and want to use margin then you need the Standard plan.

Details of the plans are in our announcement post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.msg30843316#msg30843316

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Nice move!  Thank you very much. Really appreciated and good way to reward your early adopters customers.

Pflip

zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

This week I have added Binance to my account (yes, still possible). In Windows 10 x64 I only get "credential error" while in Raspberry it works immediately. Pls, verify there is a bug in the Windows version (3.8.0) and correct it.

Did you re-download the Windows binary after adding the Binance key as well?

All the best,

Rene

Yes. Just now, I re-download again. I have stopped in Raspberry. Start the re-downloaded Windows, still the same error.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

This week I have added Binance to my account (yes, still possible). In Windows 10 x64 I only get "credential error" while in Raspberry it works immediately. Pls, verify there is a bug in the Windows version (3.8.0) and correct it.

All the best,

Rene

Yes. Just now, I re-download again. I have stopped in Raspberry. Start the re-downloaded Windows, still the same error.

Are you sure you are entering the correct and full API key and secret without any trailing or leading blanks?
If you still don't get it to work, please send your logs and a screenshot to support@marginsoftware.de

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

All leonArdo customers are Heroes!

If you have a balance of over 3K and want to use margin then you need the Standard plan.

Details of the plans are in our announcement post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.msg30843316#msg30843316

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Nice move!  Thank you very much. Really appreciated and good way to reward your early adopters customers.

Pflip

Hey Pflip,

Thanks for the kind words. We also want you guys happy Smiley

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

All the best,

Rene

Hmm, if you are switching between machines you need to make sure that the clock times are the same on both.

A few customers are having issues with Binance keys and we don't know why yet. We are looking into it.

CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

All the best,

Rene

Hmm, if you are switching between machines you need to make sure that the clock times are the same on both.

A few customers are having issues with Binance keys and we don't know why yet. We are looking into it.
I think it is worth a mention that the same thing happened to me on Poloniex. I had erroneously changed the time zone while the client was running *ZAP* !! Poloniex locked me out solid for 18 hours. So be real careful when shuffling between machines and or times and timezones.  Wink

*Hint, if you are running remote on the other side of the marble, it  may help if the remote is showing the same time as your registered local..  Grin Some exchanges are much much pickier than others with "KWC".

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
Turfy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

leonArdo is rebranding as ...

We are excited to announce the upcoming rebranding of leonArdo as margin and the release of a new website. This entails a number of changes for our existing hero customers and we want to run through them here.

I do not think you guys are ready for the limelight yet, Profit Trailer which is leaps and bounds ahead of you is still on non subscription and I can see why they would switch over to subscription. I have not been able to make money off of this program without having it retraced because it does not even have trailing buys and sells.   Once you go to subscription I'm afraid you will fail unless you have an ace in the pocket, just look at CryptoHopper bot for reference on what a paid subscription should have and they are only 5 bucks more a month then you guys and no balance limit. I completely stopped using this product a month back in hopes ya'll would come up with better strategies or something to keep profits from dwindling because stop-losses are known to not be an effective tool when using a bot, but that is all you have to offer.  You are changing the rules on everyone even if some are ok with it, some of us bought early before price hike in hopes that you would fulfill your promises of having more strategies and be able to modify more setting and development and were ok with paying a good amount of money with the potential of a better product in the end.  Yes we get to keep the product for a lifetime, but what good is a half built/half promised product. Let me just say I don't know if its just me but if this product stated you buy once and get a lifetime of product with no updates I would not have purchased it and I'm sure others feel the same way.
Good Luck with your Endeavors.... Turfy Out.
ujensen

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

I´ve been using LeonArdo for some days and something that anoys me is it crashs from time to time. And worst, when it crashs all the bots/strategys i had defined is lost. When i open it after a crash i have to do everything again, it only recovery the login info and currency pairs. Is this normal ?

Thanks
CTShaman

Activity: 253
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

I´ve been using LeonArdo for some days and something that anoys me is it crashs from time to time. And worst, when it crashs all the bots/strategys i had defined is lost. When i open it after a crash i have to do everything again, it only recovery the login info and currency pairs. Is this normal ?

Thanks
The button you pushed, the Black Knight silhouette that you click on to start a strategy, right click on it to save your strategies. Don't forget to contact support with logs and screen prints about the crashes. Oh and if you have multiple exchanges running on a single instance I have found it best to do the save from within each of the open exchanges, I had forgotten and had to redo too.

Bucket List Item #10: Buy and sell a WALL with margin.
ujensen

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

Thanks
The button you pushed, the Black Knight silhouette that you click on to start a strategy, right click on it to save your strategies. Don't forget to contact support with logs and screen prints about the crashes. Oh and if you have multiple exchanges running on a single instance I have found it best to do the save from within each of the open exchanges, I had forgotten and had to redo too.

Thanks ! I´ll try it !
ofnadave

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

We are excited to announce the upcoming rebranding of leonArdo as margin and the release of a new website. This entails a number of changes for our existing hero customers and we want to run through them here.

I do not think you guys are ready for the limelight yet, Profit Trailer which is leaps and bounds ahead of you is still on non subscription and I can see why they would switch over to subscription. I have not been able to make money off of this program without having it retraced because it does not even have trailing buys and sells.   Once you go to subscription I'm afraid you will fail unless you have an ace in the pocket, just look at CryptoHopper bot for reference on what a paid subscription should have and they are only 5 bucks more a month then you guys and no balance limit. I completely stopped using this product a month back in hopes ya'll would come up with better strategies or something to keep profits from dwindling because stop-losses are known to not be an effective tool when using a bot, but that is all you have to offer.  You are changing the rules on everyone even if some are ok with it, some of us bought early before price hike in hopes that you would fulfill your promises of having more strategies and be able to modify more setting and development and were ok with paying a good amount of money with the potential of a better product in the end.  Yes we get to keep the product for a lifetime, but what good is a half built/half promised product. Let me just say I don't know if its just me but if this product stated you buy once and get a lifetime of product with no updates I would not have purchased it and I'm sure others feel the same way.

I hate to say this, but you are right! But I'm staying with Leonardo to see if they develop the bot trading as you describe above. I bought Profit Trailer, but it did not work with my older MAC 10.10 equipment. Therefore, it wasn't an option for me.  Also I didn't want to open an VPS just to run it.  Using Leonardo without trailing buys and sells has been a great disappointment. Putting a lot of big bets down with market volatility would work and I have made some money.... but over the months it has been a loser program. If I go back and review trading history, I can see ALL my triangle buys/sells are now sitting above the current market.  So, if I'm at my stop loss how do I go on?  Honestly, I'm still waiting to see you the final form of Leonardo and hopefully they will fix my crashes and the strategies that make it worth staying with them.  Smiley
dbolivar

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

Edit: Before we get to a strategy editor we will add a trend watcher as a general feature to spot order bots like the Bollinger Band bot to help ensure that the bot does not buy or sell when the market is trending

Hey, that sounds interesting. Can you share some details on how it will operate?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

Hey, that sounds interesting. Can you share some details on how it will operate?

We are working on it, but the idea is to check whether the market is trending - to do that will involve combining some well known indicators - and if a trending market is detected, the bot will wait until the trend ends and only then buy or sell.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Turfy

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

I hate to say this, but you are right! But I'm staying with Leonardo to see if they develop the bot trading as you describe above. I bought Profit Trailer, but it did not work with my older MAC 10.10 equipment. Therefore, it wasn't an option for me.  Also I didn't want to open an VPS just to run it.  Using Leonardo without trailing buys and sells has been a great disappointment. Putting a lot of big bets down with market volatility would work and I have made some money.... but over the months it has been a loser program. If I go back and review trading history, I can see ALL my triangle buys/sells are now sitting above the current market.  So, if I'm at my stop loss how do I go on?  Honestly, I'm still waiting to see you the final form of Leonardo and hopefully they will fix my crashes and the strategies that make it worth staying with them.  Smiley

You may want to reconsider the VPS, 1&1 VPS is very reasonably price and they have a windows based server for just 13 a month, with PT you can make that cost back within a day, with the proper settings. I was actually running both Profit Trailer and Leonardo on it at the same time, but Leonardo gave me such a headache with having profits stripped away by triggered stoplosses followed by pumps on coins, that I just stopped running it until the addition of Trailing buys/sells that would make this product a lot more profitable and resilient to bearish and bullish markets.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:45:32 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:23:08 PM by leonArdo@margin

I do not think you guys are ready for the limelight yet, Profit Trailer which is leaps and bounds ahead of you is still on non subscription and I can see why they would switch over to subscription. I have not been able to make money off of this program without having it retraced because it does not even have trailing buys and sells.   Once you go to subscription I'm afraid you will fail unless you have an ace in the pocket, just look at CryptoHopper bot for reference on what a paid subscription should have and they are only 5 bucks more a month then you guys and no balance limit. I completely stopped using this product a month back in hopes ya'll would come up with better strategies or something to keep profits from dwindling because stop-losses are known to not be an effective tool when using a bot, but that is all you have to offer.  You are changing the rules on everyone even if some are ok with it, some of us bought early before price hike in hopes that you would fulfill your promises of having more strategies and be able to modify more setting and development and were ok with paying a good amount of money with the potential of a better product in the end.  Yes we get to keep the product for a lifetime, but what good is a half built/half promised product. Let me just say I don't know if its just me but if this product stated you buy once and get a lifetime of product with no updates I would not have purchased it and I'm sure others feel the same way.

Hmm, in any of the competition you mentioned I am failing to find a trading terminal at all. We are only getting started with new bots to follow on from the recent addition of our Bollinger Band bot. With margin everything is done in the GUI - an actual GUI mind you, not some list of parameters -, everything is beautifully visualised in chart. That's the philosophy we have had from the start. We have built a trading terminal (drag n drop orders, in chart news feeds, multi-window support, built in indicators), not just scripted some bot.  

And now, despite what you think, we are ready for the limelight. We have reworked our entire bot interface to make the addition of new bots easy. We already have the most sophisticated crypto trading terminal on the market and we are only getting started with bots...

All the best,
Jonathan

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:04:39 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 07:34:49 AM by dan_and_shan

Hmm, in any of the competition you mentioned I am failing to find a trading terminal at all. We are only getting started with new bots to follow on from the recent addition of our Bollinger Band bot. With margin everything is done in the GUI - an actual GUI mind you, not some list of parameters -, everything is beautifully visualised in chart. That's the philosophy we have had from the start. We have built a trading terminal (drag n drop orders, in chart news feeds, multi-window support, built in indicators), not just scripted some bot. 

And now, despite what you think, we are ready for the limelight. We have reworked our entire bot interface to make the addition of new bots easy. We already have the most sophisticated crypto trading terminal on the market and we are only getting started with bots...

All the best,
Jonathan

Although this is a little disappointing, I will continue to support your work as i do love the interface.

I only really use the interface to monitor arbitration opportunities on multiple exchanges these days, or when building positions across multiple exchanges. The strategies work well, but with cashes and api errors , conection drops etc.
 i cannot leave it un attended safely, and regularly loose my saved strategy data after updates or crashes this is so frustrating as sometimes there are 3-6 market pairs per exchange, with 2 to 4 bots running per pair. it takes quiet some time to rebuild each strategy and find out where each one was up to in its cycle.
Over time Leo has made some great proffits but also lost substantial amounts due to failures.

AS i understand it ? As a "Hero". I can continue to use current software indefinitely? i can trial the new software for 12 months as a continuation of my existing purchase, then go on an annual subscription at a 50% discount. Is this correct?
You have come a long way with the development since the early days, it has been great watching it evolve.
Wish you the best of luck moving forward Wink
P.S i would still love to see an arbitration bot across supported exchanges and a 50/200EMA  or 9/21EMA bot with a 2 candle delay for confirmation.

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Skatter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

ill be sure to check it out.
If its anything like Crypto hopper its going to be a winner.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Although this is a little disappointing, I will continue to support your work as i do love the interface.

I only really use the interface to monitor arbitration opportunities on multiple exchanges these days, or when building positions across multiple exchanges. The strategies work well, but with cashes and api errors , conection drops etc.
 i cannot leave it un attended safely, and regularly loose my saved strategy data after updates or crashes this is so frustrating as sometimes there are 3-6 market pairs per exchange, with 2 to 4 bots running per pair. it takes quiet some time to rebuild each strategy and find out where each one was up to in its cycle.
Over time Leo has made some great proffits but also lost substantial amounts due to failures.

AS i understand it ? As a "Hero". I can continue to use current software indefinitely? i can trial the new software for 12 months as a continuation of my existing purchase, then go on an annual subscription at a 50% discount. Is this correct?
You have come a long way with the development since the early days, it has been great watching it evolve.
Wish you the best of luck moving forward Wink
P.S i would still love to see an arbitration bot across supported exchanges and a 50/200EMA  or 9/21EMA bot with a 2 candle delay for confirmation.

Yes, this is correct!

Thanks for your support Dan.

Jonathan

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: