Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: actual number of people using Bitcoin?  (Read 60113 times)
nasar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Honestly you can not easily know how much people are using bitcoin because its anonymous and many addresses are generating everyday.. and also many people are using multiple wallet for security reason..  so for me its impossible to determine how much the actual number of people using bitcoin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

Is there a way to determine the number of people who are actually using Bitcoin till date? Who would have access to such information? Meaning a way to find out, how many new people have used Bitcoin in 2016 , so that we can say exponential growth is natural not artificially created by hoarders.

I think it is hard to determine the exact or actual number of bitcoin users. There are accounts which are actually owned by just one person so it is difficult.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Is there a way to determine the number of people who are actually using Bitcoin till date? Who would have access to such information? Meaning a way to find out, how many new people have used Bitcoin in 2016 , so that we can say exponential growth is natural not artificially created by hoarders.
I think there is no way to determine this. there is nothing that can determine the actual growth accurately but i bet you there is increasing growth of people because of rising price.
For me, you are correct fellow. I do not think we can exactly count the number of people using the bitcoin. The only thing evident is the increasing value, and thus we can say maybe the number of investors are increasing.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

For me no one can say the actual number of people that are using bitcoin because everyday the percentage of people that are using bitcoin is still increasing especially now bitcoin is so popular and you can see it everywhere so that makes people curious and that's the time that they will start make a research and work here.
quinoa

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

I don(t use Bitcoin, Bitcoin is old very old his time is over!

The ethereum is a good currency
Ada is a very good currency
XLM isn't bad!
Eos is the best, right?
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I think there is no way to determine this. there is nothing that can determine the actual growth accurately but i bet you there is increasing growth of people because of rising price.
I agree with your statement because i also think that the actual number of using bitcoin is uncountable and i also belive that the actual number of people using bitcoin is increasing day by day.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

I think it is impossible to know the real actual number of people using Bitcoin. It would be possible to estimate the number of people using a web wallet if all websites were publishing datas like blockchain.info... But it will be still far from the reality as you can't know the number of wallets installed.
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

I guess it will be difficult to find an answer to this. We can never really tell how many people is added every day using bitcoin. Unless we do have a proper enlistment of everyone or something to monitor the people in it. But as of now I think more and more people are using bitcoin.
we can only see the movement of bitcoin users from selling and bitcoin buying activity on each exchange. It will be difficult to ascertain the exact number of people using bitcoins. Perhaps this isn't very important about the data collection of its users. We just need to spread positive things about bitcoin so that users always go up from year to year.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

In my opinion the actual number of people using bitcoin has grown sharply over the past one year.i think it depends on how the market works and how many are really interested and intending to know.
JungleBook

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

Well anyways it doesn't matter for me of how many people uses bitcoin. I am more interested on how big those people who uses bitcoins because even if a lot of small time bitcoin users it would merely equates to only a group of people who may considered as a big fish in this industry.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

There is no fixed or 100% sure thing about the number of people to use bitcoin because there is no good way to measure the amount of users of bitcoin because it is impossible since we are not using one type wallet provider and we can create a lot of bitcoin wallet so it will be hard for the other people to measure it but the only sure thing is, we are growing and our community is getting bigger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Compared to other investment markets, the crypto market is very small and incipient. This is one reason why the great volatility happens. There is plenty of room for new investors.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I think despite everything we don't have a high number of BTC clients. I think in my theory, around five percent to fifteen percent of clients in bitcoin. Bitcoin is as yet not so well known, but rather later on we will see more clients knowing and embracing it.
datnguyen0912

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

I think the number of people using bitcoin in services is still low but with the rapid development I believe many people will use it more purposefully.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

I think there is no possible way to know the actual number of people using bitcoin but the important is we are getting bigger and still more people are interested to join in crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

I don't think you can really measure the number of people using bitcoin accurately at any time because bitcoin is free to sign up and doesn't need any ID, and is mostly anonymous. You can measure the number of used addresses, but a person or organization can have multiple addresses.

Here: http://bitscan.com/bitnews/item/how-many-people-really-own-bitcoins-and-why-does-it-matter. It's quite outdated but you can safely say I think that there are around 2.5 million people right now using bitcoins. I think that's the absolutely minimum for now.

Actually you can't count number who are using bitcoin maybe every day some one will join you can't predict the people who are joined in the BTC so if i will count them all maybe i will finish next year i speck of billions of people are now joining bitcoin today.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

I always think that not many, especially investors, bitcoin price fluctuations quite a lot, not suitable for businesses to receive payments with Bitcoin! Bitcoin needs to be developed and stable to use as a currency by looking at the number of members at bitcointalk.org or seeing the number of transactions selling and buying on bitcoin trading every minute.
Onanana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

Determining the actual number of using BTC is nearly impossible, but you can gather enough information to get an estimated amount. It'll take a lot of hard processes, given that a single user can have multiple accounts, by tracking the IP of each I can say, you can achieve your desirable rougly estimated value and it's useless.

Basing on the current BTC exchange units, you can guess an increase number of investors buying BTC low and selling it high in the near future.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

I don't think there is a way to know exactly how many people using bitcoin. maybe you can count user from bitcointalk but i think not everyone using bitcoin register here.
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

It is very difficult to determine the actual number of user of bitcoin. I think there are two types of bitcoin user. Some are direct user and some are indirect user. The people who directly involve with bitcoin, they are the direct user. And the people who are depended on the bitcoin user are the indirect user. I mean their family member and dependable person of them. So it is truly difficult. But we can guess from the member of this forum. I think most of the user are the member of this forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: