Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
realneural

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:45:17 PM

...mature enough for that imho.

Now why did I just read that "mature enough for that lambo" XD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

...mature enough for that imho.
Now why did I just read that "mature enough for that lambo" XD
yeah, maybe enough for lambo after some time ... lol
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:01:06 PM

My impression (with all due respect) is that the team is mainly focused on the technical stuff...Smiley

You gotta be freaking kidding me? Are you retarded or something? technical stuff? Where have you been the last few months?! Have you been deepdiving in shit or how come you talk this big apples of horse shit?! This whole charade called heat is nothing more than a bunch of marketing bullshit bingo from 2 "too young to give up and 2 old to to start from scratch" full retard mongoloid marketing whores that betrayed their initial investors and are not tired to sell their marketing bullshit to whoever comes around looking like he has a dime in his pockets. Just read the fucking title of this thread you retard! It says 1000tps! ONE-THOUSAND-TRANSACTIONS-PER-SECOND! Do you understand that? that was promised at launch! Launch was in January! Right now it can do 7!!! SEVEN! At launch it could do 1! YES, ONE! I know you can not calculate when it will reach 1000 with the current development rate, so let me just tell you it won't happen! Until then they come up with a new scam with lots of promises to break and people like you will go full retard and buy that shit and make scammers like these 2 arrogant horsefuckers rich. Their tech is complete shit! Just ask them when they think they will reach 1000tps! Ask them I am interested when they think this will happen. They know it will never happen! But will they admit it? People like them should be in jail, they are hurting the crypto community and the tech community in general!
#LOCKEMUP
#HEATISASCAM
"HEAT: One Steaming Pile Of Horseshit!"

smbbm

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:33:00 PM

One thing is being angry user and another is complete project being scam. This should be clarified. Until proven I guess there are some angry users for various reasons. What bothers me more is is HEAT still set as stupid ultra-inflationary? If so, it's pretty bad and should be changed ASAP. And also how this technology is accepted by the serious business so far? Can someone competent respond and explain this in detail? These are my major concerns right now. Would be bad to kill promising project by things that can be simply fixed.
StewieG

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:39:33 PM

One thing is being angry user and another is complete project being scam. This should be clarified. Until proven I guess there are some angry users for various reasons. What bothers me more is is HEAT still set as stupid ultra-inflationary? If so, it's pretty bad and should be changed ASAP. And also how this technology is accepted by the serious business so far? Can someone competent respond and explain this in detail? These are my major concerns right now.
The point that THAT bothers you shows that you are only interested in money. Anybody understanding inflation will agree. It is because of people like you HEAT is rising in "value" and it is because of people like you the GNO ICO ended in 5 minutes. Did you even understand what I just said? You are actually bad for this community! The part that should really bother you is that the "Steaming Pile Of Horseshit" as I refer to HEAT from now on can still only do 1000tps! THIS was the main selling point! THIS is what is making the project special(Well not anymore). If they would change it in the title and say 7tps, this project would be dead! YES, IF PEOPLE KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHIT, IT WOULD BE DEAD! But just as with we have seen in the ICO now, they lie whenever it suits them! YES, TO ALL THE PEOPLE COMING INTO THIS PROJECT NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO!
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:48:41 PM

One thing is being angry user and another is complete project being scam. This should be clarified. Until proven I guess there are some angry users for various reasons. What bothers me more is is HEAT still set as stupid ultra-inflationary? If so, it's pretty bad and should be changed ASAP. And also how this technology is accepted by the serious business so far? Can someone competent respond and explain this in detail? These are my major concerns right now. Would be bad to kill promising project by things that can be simply fixed.
BTC had a lot higher initial inflation and ETH has about the same but doesnt decrease with time (for now).

KnightTrader

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

Sorry I wont read all the thread, but I would like to know what is the situation of multicurrency wallet? I am not interested of gateway, just pure multicurrency wallet with exchange.
StewieG

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

Sorry I wont read all the thread, but I would like to know what is the situation of multicurrency wallet? I am not interested of gateway, just pure multicurrency wallet with exchange.
Google "multi coin wallet" or something like this, you are wrong here. This is not what this "Steaming Pile Of Shit" is about...
KnightTrader

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:04:59 PM

Google "multi coin wallet" or something like this, you are wrong here. This is not what this "Steaming Pile Of Shit" is about...
It was on HEATs roadmap or something to provide multicurrencywallet for at least for those coins what were used in ICO.

Lately there has not been much talk about it. But it is only thing what could separate this from bigger similiar projects by my opinnion.

...And it is huge thing. Semidecentralized gateways are common these days, but we need full decentralized platforms for trading.
smbbm

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:12:20 PM

One thing is being angry user and another is complete project being scam. This should be clarified. Until proven I guess there are some angry users for various reasons. What bothers me more is is HEAT still set as stupid ultra-inflationary? If so, it's pretty bad and should be changed ASAP. And also how this technology is accepted by the serious business so far? Can someone competent respond and explain this in detail? These are my major concerns right now.
The point that THAT bothers you shows that you are only interested in money. Anybody understanding inflation will agree. It is because of people like you HEAT is rising in "value" and it is because of people like you the GNO ICO ended in 5 minutes. Did you even understand what I just said? You are actually bad for this community! The part that should really bother you is that the "Steaming Pile Of Horseshit" as I refer to HEAT from now on can still only do 1000tps! THIS was the main selling point! THIS is what is making the project special(Well not anymore). If they would change it in the title and say 7tps, this project would be dead! YES, IF PEOPLE KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHIT, IT WOULD BE DEAD! But just as with we have seen in the ICO now, they lie whenever it suits them! YES, TO ALL THE PEOPLE COMING INTO THIS PROJECT NOW, YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO!
You must be trolling like no-one, boy, time to ignore you. You people indoctrinated by idea that inflation is best thing in the world to solve all the problems are really pitiful. Grow up and then come back. Go shopping something and two year after when you pay twice as much for the same thing ask yourself the question how inflation improved the economy and your life. Blind people who hate to be taxed but they welcome hidden taxation by inflation so easily. No wonder that world is in such a mess when people are thinking like this.
smbbm

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:17:10 PM

BTC had a lot higher initial inflation and ETH has about the same but doesnt decrease with time (for now).
Yes, it HAD. And that's the problem. BTC was first and only one for years time. Ask simple question, why NEM is so successful this time? It has three major advantages: Great tech, great business plan & ZERO inflation. I'm not saying HEAT must have also zero inflation but whatever above 5% is insane. I'm trying to help here and if HEAT team listen, project might benefit from it, if not...then not.
StewieG

View Profile
!
May 18, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

It was on HEATs roadmap or something to provide multicurrencywallet for at least for those coins what were used in ICO.

Lately there has not been much talk about it. But it is only thing what could separate this from bigger similiar projects by my opinnion.

...And it is huge thing. Semidecentralized gateways are common these days, but we need full decentralized platforms for trading.

Oh it was? Well another blatant lie caught!

You must be trolling like no-one, boy, time to ignore you. You people indoctrinated by idea that inflation is best thing in the world to solve all the problems are really pitiful. Grow up and then come back. Go shopping something and two year after when you pay twice as much for the same thing ask yourself the question how inflation improved the economy and your life. Blind people who hate to be taxed but they welcome hidden taxation by inflation so easily. No wonder that world is in such a mess when people are thinking like this.

You still don't get it... This is not about inflation. The main selling point was 1000tps!!!  That was what they promised! You don't buy a car and complain about its color when the whole thing is a fucking bicycle!
smbbm

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

You still don't get it... This is not about inflation. The main selling point was 1000tps!!!  That was what they promised! You don't buy a car and complain about its color when the whole thing is a fucking bicycle!
You still don't get it, when you buy a car you don't want just a perfect engine but also gas tank that doesn't leak.
StewieG

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:09:36 PM

You still don't get it... This is not about inflation. The main selling point was 1000tps!!!  That was what they promised! You don't buy a car and complain about its color when the whole thing is a fucking bicycle!
You still don't get it, when you buy a car you don't want just a perfect engine but also gas tank that doesn't leak.
Right now there is no car! There is a bicycle and it has no gas tank and needs no gas tank! This shitty bicycle can not be turned into a car! It is shit! There are just 2 assholes selling this shit and a lot of retards buying this shit!
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:57:06 PM

Yes, it HAD. And that's the problem. BTC was first and only one for years time. Ask simple question, why NEM is so successful this time? It has three major advantages: Great tech, great business plan & ZERO inflation. I'm not saying HEAT must have also zero inflation but whatever above 5% is insane. I'm trying to help here and if HEAT team listen, project might benefit from it, if not...then not.

What is the Heat inflation rate?
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:35:10 AM

gh2 what's the roadmap like for addition of those native coin access additions for the exchange? is it high priority or low priority or in Q# of some year estimate?

Thanks
smbbm

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:41:50 AM

What is the Heat inflation rate?
The inflation rate of HEAT the next 4,5 years is on average 1,24% per month, see http://heatnodes.org/heatrewards.pdf. From January 2022 onwards it will initially be 0.18% per month and declining from there as the years go by.
It's very high inflation but as HEAT is PoS and PoP it's not that bad as long as you have coins in staking wallet. Anyway if rate is 0.18% right now, it would be incomparably better, I still suggest readjusting these basic parameters if possible. Inflation is something you can change down anytime for good of the project, hardly anyone will complain. And what exactly is the difference between PoS and PoP? And is there something like passive harvesting or delegated harvesting or to participate on staking you have to run full node?
smbbm

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:57:07 AM

Right now there is no car! There is a bicycle and it has no gas tank and needs no gas tank! This shitty bicycle can not be turned into a car! It is shit! There are just 2 assholes selling this shit and a lot of retards buying this shit!
Ok, that might be your opinion and you have full right to it. More important thing is that there is development team and things go forward. So be careful with your judgment. All crypto projects are still evolving, no project is perfect (not even TOP10 projects) and I'm not looking for perfect project as no such a project exists. As I can see it this project is evolving, it's far from perfection, it might have flaws but it doesn't look like scam. Moreover if you hold some HEAT, you could rather be more supportive and constructive here. And if you haven't noticed, there are no guarantees here in crypto world.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

... More important thing is that there is development team and things go forward. So be careful with your judgment. All crypto projects are still evolving, no project is perfect (not even TOP10 projects) and I'm not looking for perfect project as no such a project exists. As I can see it this project is evolving, it's far from perfection, it might have flaws but it doesn't look like scam. Moreover if you hold some HEAT, you could rather be more supportive and constructive here. And if you haven't noticed, there are no guarantees here in crypto world.

HEAT is a longterm investment that evolves with a slow steady pace. Yet we are about to enter some curious times because of the pending microservices release (which is already being tested in testnet) and maybe some other treats too. Trading volume has constantly been increasing from a daily 1-4 BTC to a range of +10 BTC with peaks up to +30BTC. Not much yet and therefore very much undervalued too, but hold on for dear life when we get on the way (do not read as hype, plain realism).
wopal4

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:08:44 AM

Where is my Forging Reward?? My App Server Runs 4 Day´s non stop now with 3000 Heat´s in the wallet, but until now i get no block. Heat Calculator says 5 Heat per day with 3000 Heat......
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: