Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

Pay me my Komodo(KMD) and my Golem(GNT) out!

It's my right, when I bought it, it was no "asset"! You changed it afterwards and money went into your pocket!

@EliphazFimk Now that we can communicate better , could you point which accounts made those assets ? Are those funds withdrawn or are they still in the exchange ? I guess that you have to give at least the identity of the person/s who made those assets and give us the opportunity to give neg trust . HEAT must protect it's investors in any possible way .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 11:56:26 AM

@EliphazFimk Now that we can communicate better , could you point which accounts made those assets ? Are those funds withdrawn or are they still in the exchange ? I guess that you have to give at least the identity of the person/s who made those assets and give us the opportunity to give neg trust . HEAT must protect it's investors in any possible way .

We have no more information than you have available, nor do we have access to the asset concerned.

Issuer can be seen by clicking on the asset pair and landing here:
https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/4249904286321844153

You can use the API to track payments / trades to and from that account
https://heatwallet.com/api/

There seem to be a couple of BTC redemptions from that account
https://heatwallet.com:7734/api/v1/account/payments/14601113921039187075/all/timestamp/false/0/100

Our BTC gateway handles BTC deposits and redemptions, we don't currently have the resources nor the inclination to operate as an escrow for other assets or general investigator of asset issuers' business.

opportunity to give neg trust
Feedback mechanism on assets is planned but not yet available.

However I don't necessarily see what would the neg trust be about? Has the asset issuer promised something? Has the mistaken buyer contacted the issuer for resolving the issue of him not finding out enough data or even the issuer account number of the asset before buying it? Things like that in a decentralized environment are to be handled by the parties affected and not the infrastructure supplier (us). Crypto platforms are all about giving full power of tokens to the counterparties in transaction. It's unfortunately a known fact many people don't understand that and aren't willing to take full responsibility of their actions regarding their funds, thus try to still resort to some authority figures they perceive would have power to settle their errors, whereas in reality this isn't possible in a decentralized system.

The asset issuer responded to our questions about the purpose of his assets, so I'd suppose there's good chance contacting him would be fruitful. HEAT mainnet supports private messages to account number.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

Pay me my Komodo(KMD) and my Golem(GNT) out!

It's my right, when I bought it, it was no "asset"! You changed it afterwards and money went into your pocket!
Yes paying you out would be what a man would do. Unfortunately we have to deal with these two bitches... They are so weak. They can not even apologize to you or to me. They are (at least in some way) responsible you lost your money! This would be the least they could do. Oh and if you want them to respond to your posts you have to call them a scam or insult them in some other way. If you don't they will just ignore everything they don't like.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:06:31 PM

We have no more information than you have available, nor do we have access to the asset concerned.

https://heatwallet.com:7734/api/v1/account/payments/14601113921039187075/all/timestamp/false/0/100

Our BTC gateway handles BTC deposits and redemptions, we don't currently have the resources nor the inclination to operate as an escrow for other assets or general investigator of asset issuers' business.

However I don't necessarily see what would the neg trust be about? Has the asset issuer promised something? Has the mistaken buyer contacted the issuer for resolving the issue of him not finding out enough data or even the issuer account number of the asset before buying it? Things like that in a decentralized environment are to be handled by the parties affected and not the infrastructure supplier (us). Crypto platforms are all about giving full power of tokens to the counterparties in transaction. It's unfortunately a known fact many people don't understand that and aren't willing to take full responsibility of their actions regarding their funds, thus try to still resort to some authority figures they perceive would have power to settle their errors, whereas in reality this isn't possible in a decentralized system.

The asset issuer responded to our questions about the purpose of his assets, so I'd suppose there's good chance contacting him would be fruitful. HEAT mainnet supports private messages to account number.

@EliphazFimk So the account is 14601113921039187075 . Is this an ICO account or it is an account created after launch . In case it is an ICO account can you share who was the buyer ( bitcointalk account ) ? I don't remember what was the process for claiming HEAT and if the above is possible , but if that's the case this will be a way of pressure to the asset creator to return funds to the buyer .
@StewieG Probably you are in his ignore list , i agree that he owe you at least an apology .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
StewieG

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:54:10 PM

@EliphazFimk So the account is 14601113921039187075 . Is this an ICO account or it is an account created after launch . In case it is an ICO account can you share who was the buyer ( bitcointalk account ) ? I don't remember what was the process for claiming HEAT and if the above is possible , but if that's the case this will be a way of pressure to the asset creator to return funds to the buyer .
@StewieG Probably you are in his ignore list , i agree that he owe you at least an apology .
I think the ones guilty are the heat heads. They did not describe how the asset exchange works nor did they explain that you don't buy real komodo. The guy who created the market did nothing wrong, he just used the functionality provided by the heat crap. It is the responsibility of the heat heads to make sure people know what they are doing on the exchange. They should refund the man his btc or komodo or whatever. But we all know what greedy smelly bitches the heatheads are!

Just sold my 3k heat to irukandji. He is a trustworthy guy(too good to be involved in the heat community), we didn't even need a escrow. Now I only need my 0.17btc back and I can finally move on....
Hi StewieG, nice that you got your 0.17btc paid out and sold the rest of your heat to irukandji. I think now you can finally move on. Send us a message if you find a new project to follow. Could be quite fun to read your posts in a new thread  Smiley

Oh dude you are so wrong if you think I will move on just because I received my btc back! I told these assholes that I want an apology! They will have me dicking around here for as long as this piece of horseshit called heat exists if they don't apologize to me! I am not asking much here! Angry
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:12:50 PM

Devs, whats the update and bug hunting?
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:23:21 PM

lol, Stewie is probably on everyones ignore list. I know he is on mine Smiley

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:39:40 PM

Just sold my 3k heat to irukandji. He is a trustworthy guy(too good to be involved in the heat community), we didn't even need a escrow. Now I only need my 0.17btc back and I can finally move on....
Hi StewieG, nice that you got your 0.17btc paid out and sold the rest of your heat to irukandji. I think now you can finally move on. Send us a message if you find a new project to follow. Could be quite fun to read your posts in a new thread  Smiley

YOU MEAN ALL OF STEWIE's SHIT WAS OVER LESS THAN $200?Huh?? OMG. What a loser.
realneural

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:31:47 PM

I think the ones guilty are the heat heads. ...The guy who created the market did nothing wrong, he just used the functionality provided by the heat crap...

Are you serious? This is same as blaming those who created money for money relater crimes.

Oh dude you are so wrong if you think I will move on just because I received my btc back! I told these assholes that I want an apology! They will have me dicking around and blahblahblah

Are you serious? Do you think they would be so blue-eyed they would make an apology so that you could just go on ranting here and have their apology as a "proof" that they have admitted doing wrong and you would just go on with your absurd mission.

Yeah and watch your language it helps if you wish to be succesful in life. Peace.
StewieG

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

Oh dude you are so wrong if you think I will move on just because I received my btc back! I told these assholes that I want an apology! They will have me dicking around and blahblahblah

Are you serious? Do you think they would be so blue-eyed they would make an apology so that you could just go on ranting here and have their apology as a "proof" that they have admitted doing wrong and you would just go on with your absurd mission.

Yeah and watch your language it helps if you wish to be succesful in life. Peace.

Oh I am serious! I want an apology! They said I would be lieing and that I never made the withdrawal of 0.17BTC! Somebody else had to look into it and provided proof that I was right! They accused me of spreading false information which I did not and everybody can see it! Folks with a little bit of courage left apologize after that, the heat bitches did not and until I don't receive an apology I will not be leavng! Let's see who can play this game longer, shall we? I wonder what "your new business partners" will think when they see the big red scam on every page here! This is where you land when you type heat ledger into google. Everybody that is interested in heat will land sooner or later here and having a big fat SCAM sign everywhere is not something potential investors are looking for. I want an apology! To me it looks like they knew about the !bug that my transaction did not show up and they just wanted to keep my money because they knew it would be hard for anyone to find my transaction. That is why they do not apologize! These diarrhea squirts planned to steal my btc!
FiFo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:22:43 PM

Oh I am serious! I want an apology! They said I would be lieing and that I never made the withdrawal of 0.17BTC! Somebody else had to look into it and provided proof that I was right! They accused me of spreading false information which I did not and everybody can see it! Folks with a little bit of courage left apologize after that, the heat bitches did not and until I don't receive an apology I will not be leavng! Let's see who can play this game longer, shall we? I wonder what "your new business partners" will think when they see the big red scam on every page here! This is where you land when you type heat ledger into google. Everybody that is interested in heat will land sooner or later here and having a big fat SCAM sign everywhere is not something potential investors are looking for. I want an apology! To me it looks like they knew about the !bug that my transaction did not show up and they just wanted to keep my money because they knew it would be hard for anyone to find my transaction. That is why they do not apologize! These diarrhea squirts planned to steal my btc!
I thought Svante was a business man but he is just an assmunching faggot! I was absolutely wrong in believing in these faggots. He really tried to scam you and that opened my eyes. I don't care about the price all I care about is honesty and the heatfags are not honest people. StewieG is honest and the Svante "Faggot" Lehtinen is not. Sorry for dissing you earlier Stewie. I should have believed in you from the beginning instead I believed into these cocksucking boyscout molesters.
cryptonia

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:06:52 PM

Is Heat ever going to be enabled on an exchange?   Huh
Stumpsty

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:59:53 AM

Is Heat ever going to be enabled on an exchange?   Huh

On alcurex already
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:05:41 AM

Is Heat ever going to be enabled on an exchange?   Huh

On alcurex already

Is the wallet integrated? Can I withdraw or deposit?
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:15:11 AM

i have heat stuck on c-cex. how can i get it out  Huh Huh
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:46:25 AM

can we stake yet?

(heat version of "are we there yet?")
Stumpsty

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

can we stake yet?

(heat version of "are we there yet?")

Yes, can stake. No reward yet
Stumpsty

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:24:57 AM

i have heat stuck on c-cex. how can i get it out  Huh Huh

Yes no withdraws, yet....
Stumpsty

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

Maybe someone at Alcurex can say when withdraws and deposits will start Huh
Xenophanes0

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

How hard is it to type a few letters and press enter? Sounds like some people don't deserve money.

lol...very funny fantastic and lunatic logic is lingering behind this statement.any how keep with this.amusing...
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: