Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

BUYING HEAT!

PM ME YOUR OFFERS,

spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:50:59 AM

Eliphaz Fimk: could you please check if you have redeemed the 0.179btc at height=119277?
Thanks for that investigation. Upon full rescan of the blockchain we found that particular asset transfer had remained hidden, having skipped replicator entry completely on our nodes in one of the nasty forks of the past weeks and thus escaping processing. It's now been taken care of and paid to the Bitcoin address supplied in the attached message of the asset transfer transaction.

Oh now look at that! They have found my so called "bogus" transaction! And nobody believed me except gh2, thanks man!
@Eliphaz "Savage" Fimk: I want reparations... I want an apology and some rice crispy treats!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMpIqUlMtY

Hahah well how bout that ay. He was telling the truth.

Woof woof!!
megashira1_is_hacked

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

Can we get an offficial statement from the dev team as to whats going on regarding HEAT?
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:35:29 AM

Can we get an offficial statement from the dev team as to whats going on regarding HEAT?

And i'd like to have news if any person got hired , to be more specific if any dev is hired .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:49:24 AM

How can I buy HEAT ? there is zero volume on the exchanges.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:50:45 AM

Any decision reached on what to do with the coins forged by the whale club when the network was playing up? Are they being donated to StewieG?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

Until the Decentralized Asset Exchange is again live, or 3rd party exchangers have integrated the HEAT token,
at the current moment genuine HEAT is best to be traded privately on this forum or one of the following -

https://heatcrypto.slack.com (invitation from https://heatslack.herokuapp.com/)
http://heatledger.net/

We have recently hired 4 new java devs, 2 of which will be working full time on the HEAT core once warmed up. We're constantly coordinating with numerous 3rd party frontend developers in order to implement applications and professional visual remake of the heatwallet UI, which is ready and waiting for deployment of Asset Exchange in mainnet.

Full time marketing personnel was selected already, however the HEAT core system experiencing further delays the hiring has been postponed until our tech is in condition the sales personnel is actually able to sell products based on it.

We're meeting new and existing partners daily and business partnerships are progressing within the limits imposed by the restrains of the HEAT technology that's still not in the phase where we - and no doubt all followers - would like it to be.

These partnerships are confidential, as some of them will materialize into services and some won't. Which ones do materialize to what extent and which will not go forward we obviously don't know yet. Inhouse HEAT Grand Project Tracking document, which changes and grows constantly, currently contains 16 partnership projects. Most of these are largish, 5 have success probability of 50%+, half have success probability of at least 20%, the remaining somewhat less. Some are tightly connected with the public HEAT blockchain, some less tightly or not at all, except from using the same technology which however will not remain without merit for the HEAT token.

Much depends on how soon and how well we're able ensure the stability of the mainnet and relaunch the live Asset Exchange with the lead of Dennis and now the java extras helping him.

There would be no benefit in faking what I've said above. This much can be disclosed - in addition to being classified, another reason we've kept most business development secret and are maintaining radio silence about partnerships, is that it brings no extra value to the HEAT token while no liquid markets for the token yet exist. The Decentralized HEAT Asset Exchange is really the key and trigger that enables us to take all this to the next level.

How? In many ways, the most obvious probably being that the company will ensure liquidity of the native HEAT token to a reasonable extent. A co-operative party providing professional trading algorithms has been worked with for a couple of months already, in order to bring automatic trading bots to the HEAT Asset Exchange, also contributing to liquidity in a significant manner.

More sitreps will follow later and a roadmap will be updated publicly when the stable livenet Asset Exchange milestone has been achieved. We'll look at reinforcing the social media & forum communication team to be able to maintain a more relevant and up-to-date image of the work we're doing with the HEAT token.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

Thank you very much Eliphaz Fimk for the update , it seems that finally HEAT goes to the right direction which can add value to this project .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

This is indeed a long waited update. The status of the blockchain is very incouraging. Let's take this up a notch. Great work devs!
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

great news! 4 new devs and a marketing team!

Good times ahead for HEAT!
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:09:19 PM

Until the Decentralized Asset Exchange is again live, or 3rd party exchangers have integrated the HEAT token,
at the current moment genuine HEAT is best to be traded privately on this forum or one of the following -

We have recently hired 4 new java devs, 2 of which will be working full time on the HEAT core once warmed up. We're constantly coordinating with numerous 3rd party frontend developers in order to implement applications and professional visual remake of the heatwallet UI, which is ready and waiting for deployment of Asset Exchange in mainnet.

Full time marketing personnel was selected already, however the HEAT core system experiencing further delays the hiring has been postponed until our tech is in condition the sales personnel is actually able to sell products based on it.

We're meeting new and existing partners daily and business partnerships are progressing within the limits imposed by the restrains of the HEAT technology that's still not in the phase where we - and no doubt all followers - would like it to be.

These partnerships are confidential, as some of them will materialize into services and some won't. Which ones do materialize to what extent and which will not go forward we obviously don't know yet. Inhouse HEAT Grand Project Tracking document, which changes and grows constantly, currently contains 16 partnership projects. Most of these are largish, 5 have success probability of 50%+, half have success probability of at least 20%, the remaining somewhat less. Some are tightly connected with the public HEAT blockchain, some less tightly or not at all, except from using the same technology which however will not remain without merit for the HEAT token.

Much depends on how soon and how well we're able ensure the stability of the mainnet and relaunch the live Asset Exchange with the lead of Dennis and now the java extras helping him.

There would be no benefit in faking what I've said above. This much can be disclosed - in addition to being classified, another reason we've kept most business development secret and are maintaining radio silence about partnerships, is that it brings no extra value to the HEAT token while no liquid markets for the token yet exist. The Decentralized HEAT Asset Exchange is really the key and trigger that enables us to take all this to the next level.

How? In many ways, the most obvious probably being that the company will ensure liquidity of the native HEAT token to a reasonable extent. A co-operative party providing professional trading algorithms has been worked with for a couple of months already, in order to bring automatic trading bots to the HEAT Asset Exchange, also contributing to liquidity in a significant manner.

More sitreps will follow later and a roadmap will be updated publicly when the stable livenet Asset Exchange milestone has been achieved. We'll look at reinforcing the social media & forum communication team to be able to maintain a more relevant and up-to-date image of the work we're doing with the HEAT token.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
durerus

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:24:17 PM

Wow! Congratulations to the team! This is really great news Smiley
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:10:24 AM

Great update, thanks guys! Often much of the work is done far away from the spotlights...
I'm excited the most about the new hirings, more people, more heat!  Smiley
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:57:02 AM

Yeah great where is my fucking apology? I still want reparations! Apologize and I will be gone! Don't be such a cunt! A man knows when to apologize, only condescending cunts do not!

... apology and some rice crispy treats... thats all man... I don't think I am asking 2 much here... Otherwise I will make your life a fucking hell...
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:49:24 AM

Yeah great where is my fucking apology? I still want reparations! Apologize and I will be gone! Don't be such a cunt! A man knows when to apologize, only condescending cunts do not!

... apology and some rice crispy treats... thats all man... I don't think I am asking 2 much here... Otherwise I will make your life a fucking hell...

A troll performance the likes of which I have never seen, bravo, bravo

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:14:04 AM

You should not make threats like that. It's not worth it man. There are so many laws around the internet these days
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

You should not make threats like that. It's not worth it man. There are so many laws around the internet these days
Stewie has a point. I feel like everything was done very sloppy. A2A is not running perfectly, no business partners have been throughly talked about, and liquidity is near impossible to find. Honestly,  this seems like one of those coins that might be okay in a years time. In the short run I feel there will be more issues and more things that are up in the air. I thought I missed out when I missed the ico but now I am kinda glad.I thought stewie was a shill but it seems like he did lose money and he does have some points.

Stumpsty

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

Thanx for the updates devs Cool
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

Stewie has a point. I feel like everything was done very sloppy. A2A is not running perfectly, no business partners have been throughly talked about, and liquidity is near impossible to find. Honestly,  this seems like one of those coins that might be okay in a years time. In the short run I feel there will be more issues and more things that are up in the air. I thought I missed out when I missed the ico but now I am kinda glad.I thought stewie was a shill but it seems like he did lose money and he does have some points.
Do you own any heat? Would you like to sell them? How much would you like for them?
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

Pay me my Komodo(KMD) and my Golem(GNT) out!

It's my right, when I bought it, it was no "asset"! You changed it afterwards and money went into your pocket!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: