Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:23:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:53:33 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 10:03:36 PM by StewieG

Oh Stewie ur back! I unignored you Kiss U could become our controversial mascot?
Ah you are funny! I never left but some asshole is deleting all my comments! I bet my comments would have saved a lot of peoples money! But yeah this is how it goes in this whole shitpit. A real downer...

I think there is like one guy who doesn't like my comments and this shitty bitcointalk mod deletes my comments instantly! Oh sorry I offended one single dipshit on the internet, yeah best delete all my comments before somebody gets hurt.... So ridiculous. I miss the internet as it used to be, you know where you could say what you want and people would say hey that is the internet, get used to it.... But no nowadays they delete your comment instantly as soon as somebody complaints. No free discussion, no free opinion, just a bunch of fags jerking each other off and if someone doesn't get along we have to turn the internet off. Man these people make me sick! Get on facebook if you want your nice clean censored internet! Or even better JUST FUCK OFF YOU BRAINWASHED IDIOTS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realneural

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:11:55 PM

Yeah... dunno. Why not chill instead. I am at least. My cryptos staking - money makin - time takin - but my butt no achin
StewieG

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

Yeah... dunno. Why not chill instead. I am at least. My cryptos staking - money makin - time takin - but my butt no achin
Yeah please un-unignore me....
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:48:20 AM

Oh Stewie ur back! I unignored you Kiss U could become our controversial mascot?
Ah you are funny! I never left but some asshole is deleting all my comments! I bet my comments would have saved a lot of peoples money! But yeah this is how it goes in this whole shitpit. A real downer...

I think there is like one guy who doesn't like my comments and this shitty bitcointalk mod deletes my comments instantly! Oh sorry I offended one single dipshit on the internet, yeah best delete all my comments before somebody gets hurt.... So ridiculous. I miss the internet as it used to be, you know where you could say what you want and people would say hey that is the internet, get used to it.... But no nowadays they delete your comment instantly as soon as somebody complaints. No free discussion, no free opinion, just a bunch of fags jerking each other off and if someone doesn't get along we have to turn the internet off. Man these people make me sick! Get on facebook if you want your nice clean censored internet! Or even better JUST FUCK OFF YOU BRAINWASHED IDIOTS!

Yes dude, i'm sure he's the only one disliking your comments, we all love your precious contribution to the thread  Roll Eyes
On another topic, didn't you sell your heat @8000 sat back when there was the c-cex thing? I remember you did. Still here?

But seriously aren't you done accumulating HEAT mate? This thing has been going for months, couldn't you just buy your bag back when HEAT was <10k? Or is it a montly investment plan?

Ridicule.
StewieG

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:04:04 AM

Yes dude, i'm sure he's the only one disliking your comments, we all love your precious contribution to the thread  Roll Eyes
On another topic, didn't you sell your heat @8000 sat back when there was the c-cex thing? I remember you did. Still here?

But seriously aren't you done accumulating HEAT mate? This thing has been going for months, couldn't you just buy your bag back when HEAT was <10k? Or is it a montly investment plan?

Ridicule.
Ah great another idiot who talks about the price not recognizing that this horseshit promised 1000tps, which was the main selling point of this project, and now half a year after release it can do 7tps, which is bitcoin level. Yeah keep on getting blinded by prices. This is not the future nor will it ever be. This is not what this project promised nor will it ever be. This shit is a big marketing lie and therefore a big fat scam!
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:58:33 AM

I don't know who to believe and in the absence of developers posting in this thread with regularity I'll stay to the sidelines. I see the OP visits here but doesn't post.  A slack channel would be nice.
TrabajoDeLaNoche

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

Day 4 ,, still no withdrawl confirmation or any response from Dev Team.
I also asked for a withdrawal today, we will see what happens.
I received my BTC after 24 hours. No complaints needed or anything.
scaryvirus

Activity: 570

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:43:22 AM

It took several years before bitcoin reached the need for 7tps, see https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions?timespan=all In fact, during the first 3 years it never needed more than 0.1tps (0.1tps = 8640 transactions per day). It is the same with HEAT, there is not a need for 7tps right now, but it can already do 7tps. HEAT uses memory-mapped files and has reached 1000tps and more in tests in local networks. What slows it down in a network spanning large geographical regions (satellite communication) is the peer-to-peer communication, but that bottleneck can be improved as the need for higher tps arises (always on connections, better protocol, ...). I am confident that the devs will deliver according to the original whitepaper, which is here: http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf A public roadmap will be published soon (within a week according to information from Slack channel) and that should hopefully clarify the priorities in the coming months.

Isn't all the instability from having so many validators resulting in orphaned blocks and forks? Once leasing is enabled, using lessons from dpos like bts, no reason not to get much much faster by delegating/leasing your stake & vote.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

While waiting for a new UI release due out very soon, here's a new HEAT crypto roundup:

http://heatledger.ghost.io/crypto-roundup-22/

Never mind our DCB's got HEAT's sliced blockchains wrong as "sidechains".

About tps: The maximum genuine transaction rate per second in p2p data networks that span the globe is even theoretically below 3 tps limited by the speed of light (signal speed in medium such as optic fibre + processing). The HEAT engine is currently capable of processing multi thousand tps on a single node and several hundreds of tps on closely connected nodes with a network connection that can support such speeds. By bundling such locally created transactions and sending the batches over the global decentralized network, we're able to surpass the speed of light in transaction processing speed Wink a property which will become the scalability evolution of the HEAT core when required.

Currently, as promised, the "HEAT blockchain is able to sustain transaction throughput of at least 1000 tps 24/7" is factual - we use the technology already on corporate adaptations such as testing boost forex trade speeds on a single isolated node on the ABN AMRO project. We'll have benchmarking facilities available to test the core blockchain tx processing rate, so every user will be able to test how many transactions per second his node is exactly able to support. Variation due to hardware differences can be rather high, as "HEAT's unbounded vertical scalability is only limited by the performance of the hardware used" (from the heatledger.com web site).

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:05:56 AM

Great, good luck! Any news on the exchanges?

Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

While waiting for a new UI release due out very soon, here's a new HEAT crypto roundup:

About tps: The maximum genuine transaction rate per second in p2p data networks that span the globe is even theoretically below 3 tps limited by the speed of light (signal speed in medium such as optic fibre + processing). The HEAT engine is currently capable of processing multi thousand tps on a single node and several hundreds of tps on closely connected nodes with a network connection that can support such speeds. By bundling such locally created transactions and sending the batches over the global decentralized network, we're able to surpass the speed of light in transaction processing speed Wink a property which will become the scalability evolution of the HEAT core when required.

Currently, as promised, the "HEAT blockchain is able to sustain transaction throughput of at least 1000 tps 24/7" is factual - we use the technology already on corporate adaptations such as testing boost forex trade speeds on a single isolated node on the ABN AMRO project. We'll have benchmarking facilities available to test the core blockchain tx processing rate, so every user will be able to test how many transactions per second his node is exactly able to support. Variation due to hardware differences can be rather high, as "HEAT's unbounded vertical scalability is only limited by the performance of the hardware used" (from the heatledger.com web site).

Thanks for the update. Been waiting a while now for a new UI and naturally the roadmap waiting to be published. As for technical stuff, nice to have benchmarking available for nodes! And great to here that the AMRO project is at full speed.

I want to thank user gh2 for the efforts put to this project too. Amazing site with HEAT-info! heatnodes.org.
StewieG

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:26:45 PM

It took several years before bitcoin reached the need for 7tps, see https://blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions?timespan=all In fact, during the first 3 years it never needed more than 0.1tps (0.1tps = 8640 transactions per day). It is the same with HEAT, there is not a need for 7tps right now, but it can already do 7tps. HEAT uses memory-mapped files and has reached 1000tps and more in tests in local networks. What slows it down in a network spanning large geographical regions (satellite communication) is the peer-to-peer communication, but that bottleneck can be improved as the need for higher tps arises (always on connections, better protocol, ...). I am confident that the devs will deliver according to the original whitepaper, which is here: http://heatledger.com/HEATWhitepaper.pdf A public roadmap will be published soon (within a week according to information from Slack channel) and that should hopefully clarify the priorities in the coming months.
Yeah you know what, maybe in that case you shouldn't brag with 1000tps then in the first place. We were lured into this shit with the promise that this shit could do 1000tps ON RELEASE and not 10 years after that! Every project can claim to do 1000tps in 10 years, I think even bitcoin will do 1000tps in a few years, maybe with Raiden and Lightning network even this year!

I call bullshit! "Single isolated node"... I see... "speed of light"... Yeah, right...
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:45:44 PM

Yeah you know what, maybe in that case you shouldn't brag with 1000tps then in the first place. We were lured into this shit with the promise that this shit could do 1000tps ON RELEASE and not 10 years after that! Every project can claim to do 1000tps in 10 years, I think even bitcoin will do 1000tps in a few years, maybe with Raiden and Lightning network even this year!

I call bullshit! "Single isolated node"... I see... "speed of light"... Yeah, right...

stewie, you are the smart guy here.

we make money and you are smart. reaaaly smart
Zubnin

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

stewie, you are the smart guy here.

we make money and you are smart. reaaaly smart
It's almost impossible to place top buy order on c-cex. Once you rise it, someone goes higher in 5-10 seconds, sometime in a minute. Not bot for sure. So, someone is sitting there all day long watching price all the time. I'm not saying it's stewie, but someone is definitely very eager to get as much cheap HEAT as he possibility can.
StewieG

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:24:40 PM

And this is how you use the double facepalm...
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:39:34 AM

HEAT IS LEGIT!

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:34:53 AM

I'm waiting for a better, more readable valuation chart on AE. It would really help in trading and analysis. With so low trading fee anybody can trade and with much better effect than playing with these stupid risky uncertified assets (also helping by adding liquidity to the market).
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

About tps: The maximum genuine transaction rate per second in p2p data networks that span the globe is even theoretically below 3 tps limited by the speed of light (signal speed in medium such as optic fibre + processing). The HEAT engine is currently capable of processing multi thousand tps on a single node and several hundreds of tps on closely connected nodes with a network connection that can support such speeds.

Please tell me more about how you defy the speed of light. Is it only Magic or did you mix some Alien technology in?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

About tps: The maximum genuine transaction rate per second in p2p data networks that span the globe is even theoretically below 3 tps limited by the speed of light (signal speed in medium such as optic fibre + processing). The HEAT engine is currently capable of processing multi thousand tps on a single node and several hundreds of tps on closely connected nodes with a network connection that can support such speeds.

Please tell me more about how you defy the speed of light. Is it only Magic or did you mix some Alien technology in?

Better go back and re-read it, it doesn't state anywhere they exceeded the speed of light. Just that transactions are limited by such speeds and HEAT is able to process transactions but more per second, not faster.
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

https://heatbrowser.com/report.html has accurate numbers, and yes the monthly revenues does seem to be on the high side.

Glad to see your node is stable.
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: