Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:11:16 PM

We've recently passed the $5000 mark, nearing 10 BTC.

Thanks for the support, and keep the questions coming! We loved to talk about our projects and interacting with those who are interested Smiley

congratulations this pick up like i pick up ladies on friday night.
well done community and team..

Yes congratulations on the 10btc milestone. It will take off towards the end when people start the fomo wave. Any ICO I have seen picks up lovely in the end days. Anyway that aside is there any crypto player playing the game today?

I have downloaded the game.. but still didn't take time to try it

Biggest headache I had while trying is it required me to change my desktop font size. :p
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 12:42:38 AM

Thanks for the support, and keep the questions coming! We loved to talk about our projects and interacting with those who are interested Smiley

Yes congratulations on the 10btc milestone. It will take off towards the end when people start the fomo wave. Any ICO I have seen picks up lovely in the end days. Anyway that aside is there any crypto player playing the game today?

Biggest headache I had while trying is it required me to change my desktop font size. :p

If anyone else has any problems setting up the client, feel free to ask for help here or directly on our forums. Many of our members of our community would be more than happy to assist you!

Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:27:42 PM

The public test of our new server is going very well. Fixed up a lot of minor glitches and are diving into a new set of features for players.

We've added a series of hourly tournaments to keep players entertained throughout the day. These tournaments include the following mini games.

-3 Hit Elimination Tournament: Hit enemies with skillshots to damage them. Gear does not matter. Last person remaining wins
-Infection Tournament: Hit enemy team with skillshot and they join your team. Ends when all players are on one team.
-Deathmatch Tournament: All players have capped gear (any gear past a certain level is lowered). You gain points by killing enemies. After 5 minutes player with highest score wins.
-Last Man Standing Tournament: All players have capped gear (any gear past a certain level is lowered). Ends when only 1 player remains alive.

These are fairly basic events but serve as a nice test for the systems required. Players will receive experience and honor points based on their rank in each event. Honor points can be exchanged for in-game rewards.

For anyone wanting to help test the new server: www.ConquerHeroes.com
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:29:22 PM

I guess that's a good problem. Smiley

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:21:00 PM

The public test of our new server is going very well. Fixed up a lot of minor glitches and are diving into a new set of features for players.

We've added a series of hourly tournaments to keep players entertained throughout the day. These tournaments include the following mini games.

-3 Hit Elimination Tournament: Hit enemies with skillshots to damage them. Gear does not matter. Last person remaining wins
-Infection Tournament: Hit enemy team with skillshot and they join your team. Ends when all players are on one team.
-Deathmatch Tournament: All players have capped gear (any gear past a certain level is lowered). You gain points by killing enemies. After 5 minutes player with highest score wins.
-Last Man Standing Tournament: All players have capped gear (any gear past a certain level is lowered). Ends when only 1 player remains alive.

These are fairly basic events but serve as a nice test for the systems required. Players will receive experience and honor points based on their rank in each event. Honor points can be exchanged for in-game rewards.

For anyone wanting to help test the new server: www.ConquerHeroes.com

Great news, keep up the amazing work man. You planning on doing any of those vlogs anytime soon? I'd love to see more of them since it's always nice to see someone passionate talk about what they love doing.

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 01:01:21 AM

Great news, keep up the amazing work man. You planning on doing any of those vlogs anytime soon? I'd love to see more of them since it's always nice to see someone passionate talk about what they love doing.

Most of what we're working on right now is pretty damn boring to be honest. It's all minor bug fixes, text tweaks and balance changes. Anything that's a bit more flashy (new systems, quests, etc) usually gets posted.
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:25:09 AM

Most of what we're working on right now is pretty damn boring to be honest. It's all minor bug fixes, text tweaks and balance changes. Anything that's a bit more flashy (new systems, quests, etc) usually gets posted.

As you are already bored  Grin could you make some installation manual as it's not so eays to make Game work under W10

thx
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:35:13 AM

As you are already bored  Grin could you make some installation manual as it's not so eays to make Game work under W10

thx

I guess an instruction manual could benefit but to be honest for me, easy to simply download, unzip the rar and open it up and play.

Your progress is coming along amazingly and has got me ready to invest more BTC.

Community is building and so is the investment pot, lets go to the mooon people and play HEROs from up there  Cheesy

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
GamingOn

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:13:25 AM

thx

I guess an instruction manual could benefit but to be honest for me, easy to simply download, unzip the rar and open it up and play.

Your progress is coming along amazingly and has got me ready to invest more BTC.

Community is building and so is the investment pot, lets go to the mooon people and play HEROs from up there  Cheesy

Don't think they need instructions it's pretty straightforward as you said. Isn't there instructions on their forum I'd be surprised if there wasn't just to idiot proof things for those that are computer illiterate.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:38:44 AM

will be trying my luck here mate as you shared it from ped thread will check more and try to understand the concept before investing my btc
good luck to dev and keep it moving forward.
AlexMckay

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:20:19 PM

will be trying my luck here mate as you shared it from ped thread will check more and try to understand the concept before investing my btc

It is a really basic concept. They have a successful working game with 100's of daily users, they are creating another game which will arguably be even more popular, there the ingame currency to buy goods/items will be Jewels, there is a break down of what the average player spends somewhere in the last couple of pages. That will create demand for the coin and they will be implementing provably fair gambling which will be run by Jewels also. This is going to be very big IMHO and can't wait for it to start and become a success.
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:38:15 PM

It is a really basic concept. They have a successful working game with 100's of daily users, they are creating another game which will arguably be even more popular, there the ingame currency to buy goods/items will be Jewels, there is a break down of what the average player spends somewhere in the last couple of pages. That will create demand for the coin and they will be implementing provably fair gambling which will be run by Jewels also. This is going to be very big IMHO and can't wait for it to start and become a success.

So it's funny as they are only 13 investors on ICO page http://apexconquer.com/ico.php that will share 20000000 Jewels and no.1 invester will have more than 5000000 Jewels if it's stay this way until end of ICO.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 03:16:34 PM

Here's a quick list. From there I'm sure your own research will serve you well.

-Existing game with year and a half of uptime with active player base will use the coin from day 1 of ICO ending to purchase in-game items
-New server launching within weeks of the ICO ending with the coin built in from day 1. Expanded use case for jewels for in-game items, p2p trading, etc.
-Provably fair jewels gambling game launch within 2 months of ICO ending (available in game and on their own website/mobile app).

From there we will continue expanding by partnering with other games, servers and websites to have them embed our gambling mini games to continue expanding the usecases for jewels and we will then focus on continuing to develop our own new MMO which will also use jewels.

Lots of built in demand with a clear roadmap for how to expand and maintain it over time.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:21:33 PM

-Existing game with year and a half of uptime with active player base will use the coin from day 1 of ICO ending to purchase in-game items
-New server launching within weeks of the ICO ending with the coin built in from day 1. Expanded use case for jewels for in-game items, p2p trading, etc.
-Provably fair jewels gambling game launch within 2 months of ICO ending (available in game and on their own website/mobile app).

From there we will continue expanding by partnering with other games, servers and websites to have them embed our gambling mini games to continue expanding the usecases for jewels and we will then focus on continuing to develop our own new MMO which will also use jewels.

Lots of built in demand with a clear roadmap for how to expand and maintain it over time.

most ICO nowadays will start working towards adoption after the ico ends. Yours start with a solid use case and adoption form existing customer base which will then be jewel users. Bravo! Cheesy
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 09:27:24 PM

Very brief video update.

When I was working on some of the world bosses, I realized that player houses were not instanced properly. Every time you entered the house it was destroying the old home and creating a new one (not noticable unless you left friends inside the home or had a boss spawned inside). It now works as it should so if you fail to kill a boss inside or are having a bunch of friends visit your home for a dance party, you will properly re-enter the same map you left.

While finishing up those systems I went ahead and added the furniture system. Currently there are over 60 pieces of furniture supported so players can decorate any way they see fit! In the future we can always introduce new furniture as quest or event rewards.

Here's a quick video of the system in action.

http://youtu.be/UZgFi-WyTGE
m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:56:42 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 04:11:55 PM by m4arT3n

Since Jewels are going to be in game coin, here is a video talking about in game monetisation, which i believe where jewels have huge potential:)

How free games are designed to make money
https://youtu.be/fKK9nVLvhGM
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:56:56 PM

most ICO nowadays will start working towards adoption after the ico ends. Yours start with a solid use case and adoption form existing customer base which will then be jewel users. Bravo! Cheesy

That is a breath of fresh air to have a real world use of hundred of players. While I am happy with my stupidly large chunk of the ICO, I have to ask you have a target you need to achieve to class Jewels as a success right?

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
GamingOn

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:42:27 AM

Since Jewels are going to be in game coin, here is a video talking about how in game monetization, which i believe where jewels have huge potential:)

How free games are designed to make money
https://youtu.be/fKK9nVLvhGM

This was a very informative video! I already knew the f2p model was very strong because games of League of Legends use it via micro purchasing so I hope others take the time to watch this short video and really understand how powerful it is.

Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 08:57:44 PM

Tons of progress on the new server this past week. Really excited with the enthusiasm of our testers. They've done a great job testing the new content we've been launching and helping us tweak and adjust as needed to create an even better experience.

Today's update focused on mining gems/ores, quest monsters and a number of other tweaks and changes. The more interesting thing though is this patch introduces player pets!

When your character reaches level 120+ you can choose to reborn. Reborning allows you to gain extra skills for your class, or change classes entirely (mixing and matching some of the skills from your old profession). Reborned players also gain the ability to summon their own guard to help them fight. They are very useful vs monsters but not nearly as powerful vs other players.

Video Overview
https://youtu.be/vHcbce5Ig0k
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:47:54 AM

Will there be any wallet for POS!?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: