Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ridewithme

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:00:12 AM

I find it funny howsomeone buys 5 jwl at a time to make it look like people are buying when its mostly selling that's going on.
Facepalm.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:06:21 AM

I wanted to wait for bittrex before I started to trade but after all that hype I started selling too but the problem is we all think that 1800 sat is a good reentry so if we all want in there then we wont get it, Starting to think to myself that the best darn shit is back at 2100 sat. Good luck to you guys at 1800 sat and I hope you all get filled, which would mean I got filled too at 2100-2200  Grin  Win Win for everyone.

Why wait, make money when money is to be made dude!

Because I dont trust yobit! Do you really trust them?

I dont know about you guys but I trust them with small amounts but nothing major.

Grin Cheesy
I cant honestly stand here and say that I trust them implicitly, for the most part though I have no problems trading there.

Would you say that you trust bittrex more or less than yobit.
parthack9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:18:43 AM

I wanted to wait for bittrex before I started to trade but after all that hype I started selling too but the problem is we all think that 1800 sat is a good reentry so if we all want in there then we wont get it, Starting to think to myself that the best darn shit is back at 2100 sat. Good luck to you guys at 1800 sat and I hope you all get filled, which would mean I got filled too at 2100-2200  Grin  Win Win for everyone.

I dont know about you guys but I trust them with small amounts but nothing major.

Grin Cheesy
I cant honestly stand here and say that I trust them implicitly, for the most part though I have no problems trading there.

Would you say that you trust bittrex more or less than yobit.

I don't trust either one more than the other. I do trust poloniex tho.
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:00:25 AM

Anyone who's able to sell now and buy back lower must not be holding very much. You guys are playing musical chairs under 3k. I should put in a buy wall just to be a dick. Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:10:33 AM

anything less than bittrex is very dangerous

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:14:20 AM

Anyone who's able to sell now and buy back lower must not be holding very much. You guys are playing musical chairs under 3k. I should put in a buy wall just to be a dick. Wink
Really doing it so well creating some panic selling to get more from weak holders i seen this with a lots of project and i think we must play with them too.
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:25:24 AM

Im holding a good amount and selling even 50 or 100k to gain 15k-30k in extra coins is very worth it.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 01:30:01 PM

Beyond Bitcoin will be live in 30 minutes. For instructions on how to join see https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@officialfuzzy/guest-signups-beyond-bitcoin-hangout-175-9-30-16-rsvp-to-friday-s-hangout-get-a-cut-in-our-hangout

See you there!

Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:53:31 PM

I see Jewels on coinmarketcap. Nice work
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jewels/
parthack9

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:17:13 PM

How was the show today?
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:22:46 PM

How was the show today?

The show went quite well. It was a bit less crypto focused than the previous ones as our focus was on discussing the launch of heroes, the jewels shop, the progress on the gambling games and the upcoming stuff we're working on in regards to token based assets/limited run cosmetics.
parthack9

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:25:44 PM

How was the show today?

The show went quite well. It was a bit less crypto focused than the previous ones as our focus was on discussing the launch of heroes, the jewels shop, the progress on the gambling games and the upcoming stuff we're working on in regards to token based assets/limited run cosmetics.

When will you start marketing because ever day I get up and google pro4never, apex conquer and conquerheros and jewels cryptocurrency and I get no new results.
Marketing is very important. When will it start?
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:29:23 PM

How was the show today?

nice to hear that maybe those who dumped their coin earlier from yobit will try to recover it back after reading this knowing that theres an update that will be on the way regarding to this project, keep holding and staking, will wait to see the real value of this coin.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:29:40 PM

How was the show today?

When will you start marketing because ever day I get up and google pro4never, apex conquer and conquerheros and jewels cryptocurrency and I get no new results.

Our facebook ads are live - we've reached over 125k facebook users since the start of the ad campaigns. We have a second round of ads starting this weekend and are looking into multi-site ads through gaming news websites. We're directly targeting our ads towards those who will have an interest in playing the server and as what we're releasing shifts closer to the crypto community then so will the advertisements.
parthack9

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:35:30 PM

How was the show today?

Our facebook ads are live - we've reached over 125k facebook users since the start of the ad campaigns. We have a second round of ads starting this weekend and are looking into multi-site ads through gaming news websites. We're directly targeting our ads towards those who will have an interest in playing the server and as what we're releasing shifts closer to the crypto community then so will the advertisements.

But what about advertising to the crypto world, for all of the jewels holders, we invested and are holding this coin which I cant find ANY marketing or advertisements being placed to let people know about the new cool wonderful cryptocurrency. That is a major concern to me and I am going to go out on a limb and assume it is bothering others as well. Maybe if they want they can chime in and give their own opinion but just having you market on facebook to gamers and forget about all the coin holders and marketing for the coin is not a great start and has me second guessing my investment now. It just seems like making the coin holders aka investors happy is not of concern to you. Its been weeks peole are asking about coin marketing and you keep ignoring the message.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:37:49 PM

But what about advertising to the crypto world, for all of the jewels holders, we invested and are holding this coin which I cant find ANY marketing or advertisements being placed to let people know about the new cool wonderful cryptocurrency. That is a major concern to me and I am going to go out on a limb and assume it is bothering others as well. Maybe if they want they can chime in and give their own opinion but just having you market on facebook to gamers and forget about all the coin holders and marketing for the coin is not a great start and has me second guessing my investment now. It just seems like making the coin holders aka investors happy is not of concern to you. Its been weeks peole are asking about coin marketing and you keep ignoring the message.

No one joining Heroes who has not played conquer before would have any interest in it. They'd be confused and stuck. Advertising it to non conquer players would be a waste of resources. People play it due to a combination of nostalgia and the custom content and features we've been able to develop.

It exists as a driving force for initial demand for the coin. Once the gambling games are ready for testing outside of the game then that is when advertising to crypto groups would become relevant.

In regards to communicating with the existing crypto community (not discussing paid ad campaigns and news articles here). That's why we focus on making it to the beyond bitcoin talks so we can discuss what we're working on, what our goals are and the underlying technologies behind it.
ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

How was the show today?

My 0.02$. Facebook ads suck and are just a  great way of wasting money and you need to listen to parthack and start focusing your marketing for the bread and butter of your project which is the investors.
The coin needs to be marketed.

Follow me and profit.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:40:11 PM

My 0.02$. Facebook ads suck and are just a  great way of wasting money and you need to listen to parthack and start focusing your marketing for the bread and butter of your project which is the investors.

Facebook is the only way to directly target players who have played conquer before which is the only market that we are going to be able to convert at any meaningful rate to players of the heroes project. Until the jewels games are ready and our jewels marketplace is released, there's not really anything for crypto users to be interested in in regards to advertisements.
parthack9

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:41:18 PM

No one joining Heroes who has not played conquer before would have any interest in it. They'd be confused and stuck. Advertising it to non conquer players would be a waste of resources. People play it due to a combination of nostalgia and the custom content and features we've been able to develop.

It exists as a driving force for initial demand for the coin. Once the gambling games are ready for testing outside of the game then that is when advertising to crypto groups would become relevant.

You don't seem to get it and you are negotiating with yourself, that's a big scary thought. Why would you make a stupid statement like "No one joining Heroes who has not played conquer before would have any interest in it" I never played conquer before, as many others on the forum who invested but we are all playing heroes. What makes us so different?

Why do you think you know what everyone in the world would or would not play?

Seems a bit egotistical to me.

ridewithme

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:44:28 PM

Facebook is the only way to directly target players who have played conquer before which is the only market that we are going to be able to convert at any meaningful rate to players of the heroes project. Until the jewels games are ready and our jewels marketplace is released, there's not really anything for crypto users to be interested in in regards to advertisements.

Wow, living in a tiny box are we Chris?

There are 1000's of ways to target gamers and crypto enthusiasts alike not just one way which is Facebook. You can use twitter, you can use other social media outlets, like IG or tumbler ect.
You can market to the forum, you can market in chart rooms of crypto people.

Follow me and profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: