Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dolph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:14:35 AM

oh snap bittrex 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:21:01 AM

Its a good move to get the coin listed at Bittrex and chances of reaching wider audience...
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

Its a good move to get the coin listed at Bittrex and chances of reaching wider audience...
it only means that the project will be more worthy now and we will expect more spike coming from the new investor that will
ride coming from this good project of the dev, good luck and congrats.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:17:14 PM

good at last on a good exchange

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 07:58:19 PM

Welcome to bittrex, did you pay 3 btc listing fee there? Or they added you without fees?

No fee was paid so if you're a user of the Bittrex Slack or Twitter be sure to give them a shout and tell them thanks Smiley

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:00:27 PM

Welcome to bittrex, did you pay 3 btc listing fee there? Or they added you without fees?

No fee was paid so if you're a user of the Bittrex Slack or Twitter be sure to give them a shout and tell them thanks Smiley

Bittrex destroy coins... a coin hit bittrex and it is being dumped...  i hope that it will recover, but it is again the typical bittrex affect, dumping on  listing. 2 years ago coins were pumped on bittrex, now dumped. Bittrex is in fact a smaller exchange then Yobit.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 08:11:16 PM

Just a quick update - We've finished the updated interface for our mass composition system. Much more user friendly than the initial draft. It will be going live for players in the next update.

vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:29:14 PM

Bittrex destroy coins... a coin hit bittrex and it is being dumped...  i hope that it will recover, but it is again the typical bittrex affect, dumping on  listing. 2 years ago coins were pumped on bittrex, now dumped. Bittrex is in fact a smaller exchange then Yobit.

So? JWL as dumped on Yobit too  Cheesy
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 11:10:55 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 11:23:57 PM by Pro4Never

That's nice that they added you for free. Did you have to preform any favors for that? Like give them JWL on the lowlow, or promise to give them inside information about future updates, just asking because I know bittrex is shady AF.

Richie tweeted our coin tag on Twitter on the day we were added and they did not request a listing fee or any special deal.

New composition interface is now live in game. The technology for this opens up a LOT of possibilities for future content. Obviously we still need to re-style the browser window a bit but quite happy with how it turned out.

brianlee01

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:24:23 AM

Hi Chris,

Just wondering when Jewels will be useable in Apex. It was part of your pitch that jewels will be useable in Apex right away, and now not only is it not in apex like it was promised but it is in your new server.

Incase you forgot what you said in the original op

Jewels Introduction
Jewels (“JWL”) is a virtual currency that will be used throughout the “Pro4Never Network” as it grows. It’s primary value will stem from bitcoin backing and US Dollars. Jewels will be usable throughout several games. Currently, it’s primary use case will be in that of “Apex Conquer” a game that has been created by Pro4Never.

Jewels in “Apex Conquer” have a few use cases such as:
•Gambling with Jewels vs House
◦Slots, Dice, Blackjack, etc.

•In game p2p gambling
•Used to purchase products in game
◦Items
◦Content
◦Features
◦Visual Cosmetics (designs, customization, etc)
◦Tradable for in game currency (p2p trading)

Jewels can be purchased (after the ICO) through two means via bitcoin on the exchanges or through Paypal (See “Paypal Jewels & Maturity”). Since there is a use-case for Jewels in Apex, there will always be a demand hence the market will always have some form of liquidity backing it as users seek to acquire Jewels to use in game. However, there will be other use cases for Jewels in the near future (see “Development”) and because of this we expect the demand for Jewels to increase in time while the supply remains fairly consistent.
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:36:43 AM

Im starting to notice some odd shit going on here. 1st the thread was bumping all kinds every day with over 50 different forum members from my count, devs were here making updates, and tweeting 3-4 times a day, now the tweeting has almost stopped, the thread is not being bumped and it looks like a whole bunch of people who used to support jewels do not any more. The title of the thread has not been updated once since the ico was over but it was updated 100 times during the sale. That And what about marketing for Heros. If its supposed to launch this week dont you think you should be promoting it to the bitcoin talk community? (HYPE TAKES TIME TO BUILD YOU KNOW) And dont give me some bullshit like the people on this forum are not your target demographic because its the people on this forum who have funded this project and will have the loudest voice of them all when it comes to sharing their passion for this project, jewels and the pro 4 never games.

Id like to see some serious marketing getting started, press releases, articles, signature campains ect. You have the money so spend it, unless ofc you dont care about us investors, the ones who made this all possible.

Waiting to hear back  from Chris on this.

Happy to address some of your concerns.

Dev Updates
We're incredibly busy right now finalizing the new heroes website, getting the game ready, dealing with the contractors we've hired to work on graphics assets for the gambling games. Admittedly that's taken some of our time away from this thread. I would expect to see more being posted here following the launch once we're ready for people to start joining.

Hype-o-meter
We don't particularly want a large rush of players right as the clock strikes midnight in heroes. While we've done plenty of internal stress testing, brought in various members of our community to gather their feedback and test new systems, we cannot guarantee that there will be no complications. We fully expect the launch will take time to build steam in terms of player base.

In terms of advertisements, we have our newsletter, facebook and youtube ad campaigns all ready to be started directly targeting both former players of apex, players of other similar projects and those who have played the official version of conquer online. Those will be started once the new website is online, in advance of the official launch of heroes.

Investors vs gamers/split of advertisements

Heroes was developed completely separate from the ICO. No funds from investors have been used towards heroes or its development. This was made clear throughout the entirety of this thread. The funds are being used to develop the following.

-Jewels backend: web wallet, account management, paypal>jewels portal, transaction management, gambling api, etc)
-Jewels gambling front end: Two phases of gambling games playable with jewels made available to existing players of apex/triumph as well as on their own dedicated gambling website and mobile apps.
-Full jewels integration for heroes followed by apex: Jewels will be the premium currency inside the game used to purchase cosmetics and character boosts, to unlock additional content, etc.
-Project rebirth playable prototype (saved for after all initial jewels integration and gambling games are live)

The jewels web portal is online and gaining in functionality every day (that's were the vast majority of our efforts since the ICO ending have been placed)
The gambling front end is in development. It's taking a bit longer than planned but we have a number of contractors working on visual art assets for it and we have finalized the phase 1 design document and started on programming the individual mini games. There will be more to post publicly on that as the contractors complete their tasks so there is more visually available for us to post (right now it's all console apps and statistics sheets)
The jewels integration into heroes will be finalized and the new website launched in advance of the server being launched. That is our primary concern right now and what we are focusing our efforts on at the moment.

I dont like your answer and Im pretty sure koinsmart agrees that you are still dropping the ball on the marketing game. I have been quietly reading the thread for the last few weeks while community members continue to give you advice and tips and you continue to ignore them as if you really do know what's best for the investors. Not the gamers, not pro4never but for the people who invested over 300 btc in you. That's a lot of money and if you mismanage it or screw this up it could be very bard for you being a Canadian and all. Im pretty sure selling unlicensed securities is a big nono. So my advice to you is to focus on making the investors happy because if you suddenly get a bunch of sour investors this can go from the gem it started as to the cloudy gem it is today to a big dog turd very quickly.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
KFCBTC

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:42:23 AM

Go away cry baby.
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:45:04 AM

If I was Chris and had the database he had the site would have 5k players on the first day all spending money.

The game would be literally unplayable with that many players. A 'active' server should expect a few hundred players online at any given time. As soon as you approach the 1k to 1.5k mark the game design itself falls apart both from the size of the game world (not enough space to go around between players) and the client itself isn't capable of rendering properly without things grinding to a halt.

Those are client and core limitations of the original game, nothing to do with the server architecture. The solution to that is to roll out servers in different regions and is totally doable and is something we've planned from day 1. We plan to release the NA server at the same time as our first expansion pack launches.

we were supposed to have lots of people playing heroes because of Chris's previous users from apex, heroes been out for a while but it only has 40 players playing, that's pretty sad[/b] for someone who has such a big database of previous conquer players when even he Chris himself is saying they are the only ones he wants to market to because they play the game ra ra ra. But with his list of 30k conquer players he only converted 40 players

The game is growing at a very steady rate and is doing quite well. So far we have 400 characters created since the server launch and are at 40+ CCU at any given time.

A good end goal for a project like heroes is to hit 300-500 CCU which is something we'd expect to accomplish within 6 months of launch. Growth beyond that point becomes much harder because there are less and less players with previous knowledge to bring in and your conversion rate drops drastically. Very few people are going to research a game of this age from start to finish if they have no past experience or knowledge of it. The exception is those who already have friends playing the game who invite them and are willing to teach them a thing or two about how it works.

Heroes is a a first use case only. It's an project that's already launched and creates a consistent demand for jewels and as we add more features will become more accessible. In its current state though it is not something any non conquer player would want to play. I would expect once we have the Jewels Marketplace and or the Jewels gambling games released to see much larger expansion OUTSIDE of the conquer community.

I'm saying this from both experience and understanding regarding the game and its community - we're focusing the audience that actually knows how the game works and wants to play it. Those are the people who act as vectors for further advertisement as they will be online consistently and are able to help new players who join the game, will advertise to their friends and will be active in events and tournaments so that when new players join the game they aren't simply dropped into a hostile environment with no information on how to proceed.

Sorry but it's hard to believe anything you say. I agree the thread is getting jacked by speculators wanting to hype the coin. Just my opinion, nothing personal.

I come from crypto community but have played games like Diablo 1,2,3 and UO (ultima online) and I can say that the game has been pretty difficult to play IF you haven't played it before. But several times I have been in game and asked a question and most of the time Pro4Never would be there to answer it. Not brown nosing, just the truth.

It makes sense to me to keep marketing to people who would actually play the game, last night when I was playing there was two guys talking back and forth and one of them mentioned buying 1000 jwl worth of in game items. Makes sense to get the guys in that have played before and will buy stuff rather than crypto speculators who could care less about the actual in game stuff.

Definitely remember speaking with you in game a few times, glad to see you continuing to log in and hang out with us!

As you've mentioned it's a bit different of a style of games compared to others and not necessarily something that's easy to dive into. The more core players we can attract who already are familiar with the game and the community the easier it will become for people like you. It means more players wearing the Helper/Moderator tag to answer questions and guide people around. It means more articles written on our wiki documenting how quests or game systems work. It means a more fun and active environment for those joining who arent sure what to expect and (possibly most important of all) it means them inviting their friends from their other communities.

I cant speak towards the advertisement background of ridewithme but saying that you should ignore trying to build the core community of a game project first is dangerous thinking.

bit - imagine if you joined the game and there was 100 players all in TwinCity who had no idea how the game worked. You've played similar games in the past but can you imagine how long a large group of such players would remain around if there was not already a solid and active foundation of knowledgable players to give them a guiding hand?

Reserved to answer later, Gotta go for dinner now.

Answering now..

Chris.

How much money has been made selling jewels, and when will the first jewels buyback occur.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Diplo

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:34:50 AM

I dont like your answer and Im pretty sure koinsmart agrees that you are still dropping the ball on the marketing game. I have been quietly reading the thread for the last few weeks while community members continue to give you advice and tips and you continue to ignore them as if you really do know what's best for the investors. Not the gamers, not pro4never but for the people who invested over 300 btc in you. That's a lot of money and if you mismanage it or screw this up it could be very bard for you being a Canadian and all. Im pretty sure selling unlicensed securities is a big nono. So my advice to you is to focus on making the investors happy because if you suddenly get a bunch of sour investors this can go from the gem it started as to the cloudy gem it is today to a big dog turd very quickly.

Your attitude downright sucks. Who are you to make such threats? That's not how the crypto community is supposed to treat one another. It's also funny, based on your comments, you seem to think you've invested in some publicly traded Fortune 500 company. He has no fiduciary duty to you, it doesn't work that way--if you bought tokens, you're along for the ride, that's it. "Selling unlicensed securities," another hilarious statement.  I don't think you understand how all of this works.  

In the investment world, as the saying goes, 'those with the least to invest always have the most to say.'  Cheesy
dolph

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:43:55 AM

Question for the dev team - do you have plans to set yourselves up as a video game company down the line? Once the gambling apps start to roll out and your team grows could be worth considering, especially when works begins on Project Rebirth mmorpg...
parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:49:14 AM

You don't seem to get it and you are negotiating with yourself, that's a big scary thought. Why would you make a stupid statement like "No one joining Heroes who has not played conquer before would have any interest in it" I never played conquer before, as many others on the forum who invested but we are all playing heroes. What makes us so different?

Why do you think you know what everyone in the world would or would not play?

Seems a bit egotistical to me.

The #1 market for projects like this is those who are nostalgic for the original game. We've proven time and time again that whenever we try advertising to wider groups (gamers from other communities or who have not played conquer before) it simply results in a huge headache for our support staff who are there to discuss account issues, bug reports and other such issues, not teach people how to play the game. That's not going into the abysmally low conversion rate of such advertisements. I think after over a decade of being involved in CO development, saying I have an idea of the type of people who plays these projects has been earned.

How many players do you have today and like the others said, how much money have you earned from selling jewels to them?
And I want to ask you to please post the address holding the dev fund and the paypal reserve fund for transparency purposes.
thankyou

m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:13:22 AM

Your attitude downright sucks. Who are you to make such threats? That's not how the crypto community is supposed to treat one another. It's also funny, based on your comments, you seem to think you've invested in some publicly traded Fortune 500 company. He has no fiduciary duty to you, it doesn't work that way--if you bought tokens, you're along for the ride, that's it. "Selling unlicensed securities," another hilarious statement.  I don't think you understand how all of this works.  

In the investment world, as the saying goes, 'those with the least to invest always have the most to say.'  Cheesy

They are not satisfied because they need some news OR empty promises ( or claim as empty promises) for speculation on the market.
Other project that collected more than 1000 BTC just post updates that are just saying hey we finish programing this and that and some cool features coming soon ( apparently soon = x years) and everyone just follow and happy with that and this project which gives more solid updates get lots of complaints and threat Huh i dont understand most of this nonsense  at all.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:33:07 AM

They are not satisfied because they need some news OR empty promises ( or claim as empty promises) for speculation on the market.
Other project that collected more than 1000 BTC just post updates that are just saying hey we finish programing this and that and some cool features coming soon ( apparently soon = x years) and everyone just follow and happy with that and this project which gives more solid updates get lots of complaints and threat Huh i dont understand most of this nonsense  at all.

I agree Chris should just ignore them - he is more than transparent and open with his goals, responds frequently, gets time for interviews, ... - for how many cryptocoins can you say that and with the number of fixes, upgrades he is pushing out almost daily? If you don't like it just sell (its trading at like what +30% profit and you complain? ) and get out of this thread.

Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:03:54 AM

You guys are right, I'm so stupid and should have sold much earlier and for much higher prices but now I have dumped and I can move on. Good luck holding forever.
Bye

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:11:25 AM

And I thank you for that dump. Filled my buy order Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: