Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?
For me. Its more profitable in investing. I dont how to do that but i think its more profitable. I want to learn investing or any method about that so that i can earn bigger income. But for now. I prefer to join in a signature campaign.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:10:53 AM

For me investing is more secure than trading because when you trade you have to study the market very well chances are you might pick a wrong item to trade unlike investment you can have a good choice because there is a history about the investment you want to take in but definitely both will give you good income it's only your expertise will determine which way to choose

For me, investing is also safer because it does not require such strict control of emotions as trade. And the profit in the integration is not worse than in the trade.
Yes investment is far better than trading and if you study the four quadrat theory which also mentions that the richest people are investors. They do nothing just invest their capital with someone and take their share every month.

They have no fear of losing and other problems. Therefore no doubt investment is much better than trading. Investors are free of all the hurdles of business.
mikegosu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:33:30 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 08:12:27 AM by mikegosu

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You can do trading rather invest your money without assurance. Because lot of investment site are legit in beginning but in the end they will scam your money but in trading you can monitor your money.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

i think both are good, but if you will be probably hit a long term plan. i rather recommend you go on investing. but please do conduct some researches and select an ICO which is really promising. If you don't wanna regret and cry for your money, do some good reads and research about the background of the coin you are going to invest to.
You are right that both investment and trading are good which depends on the market situation for example investment in time of low prices and selling at the time when prices raised up and will definitely give you a very good profit  by holding bit coin for long time.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:06:55 AM

a question has been asked which can vary according to the knowledge and experience of the person..some people can be really impatient. an action he or she may want to see immediately in the face of a move. but in the investment world with this bitcoin these things can not happen immediately.I do not think such people can invest. because the person who wants to invest should really know   to be patient at the same time.Of course, patience is very important in the person who will make the trade. but at the same time I think it should be well known.As a result, who knows who is good at it, I think everyone should use the preference in that direction.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:30:01 AM

For crypto currencies Trading is an investing too. Cause all altcoin prices related to bitcoin price.
But if you trade with major altcoins this will gain more then tradational bitcoin investing.
Trade with major you can choose from coinmarketcap.com then you will gain more and more.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:08:24 AM

For crypto currencies Trading is an investing too. Cause all altcoin prices related to bitcoin price.
But if you trade with major altcoins this will gain more then tradational bitcoin investing.
Trade with major you can choose from coinmarketcap.com then you will gain more and more.

Major coins are the ones that have often updates. Some coins don't update at all after their ICO in this forum. They just vanish. Choose a major coin, buy it when the price has gone down. And then wait for the red days to be over and sell the coin. Rinse and repeat. It seems an easy thing to do but coins don't really go up and down to an extent that you're going to make money from them regularly.

I think investing is better than trading if you do know the company you are investing at. It's only good if you have knowledge with the business you are investing on, or maybe even better, invest at your own company. Regardless, both trading and investing requires good amount of knowledge for you to be in the safe side. There's no guarantee that you're going to make money but with knowledge, you can prevent investing in the wrong company or trading the wrong coin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Actually both are beneficial so you do not have to choose just one. You can gradually choose those two by parting of your whole money into trading and investing equally so you can see different results after the a couple of time. Trying to use both ways will make you flexible and can let you observe the different aspects of those in making your money grow.

itzong17

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:28:16 AM

may advice is investing holding bitcoin/cryptocurrency a year makes you profit.. but if you want to trade then set a stop loss.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

With my U2 system you can do both and for free...

Senpai17

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

Investing=Longterm.. you'll gain big profit

traders= Position traders hold trading instruments from a few months to several years.
Swing traders hold their instruments in time frames that range between a day and several weeks.
Day traders hold instruments just as the name suggests during the day and will sell off before the night.
Scalp traders do not hold overnight positions and only have stock for a few seconds or minutes and dispose them off.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

Both are good.
But it all depends on you. If you're going to succeed in trading or investing.
I am not agree to this statement because trading has a lot of problems, like trashing, low demand of the supply, less profit fear of losing the investment and so on. While on the other hand investment has no fear of anything of the above mentioned things.

But the problem is that first you will to do some business may be trading to make a lot of money and then you can invest that money and enjoy the profit.
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

fist you need to determine how much time you are willing to devote to going through charts, reading charts and going through company basics. For people who are can only spend marginal time to conduct a background check on a company it is advisable that you consider long term investments.
vinceey

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:34:45 AM

Investing is always better,to be successful in trading requires a lot of experience and a different mindset.
After being a successful investor, the knowledge can be used to learn trading and over a period will have the possibility to be successful there too.
vvong

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:39:02 AM

I prefer investing coz trading is difficult sometimes you need to hold your emotions when the market is down.. remember when the market is dip buy more, be greedy when everyone is afraid.. never lose money Try practising this, and any few thousands lost can be taken as a fees paid for learning.start cautiously, you can earn once you are well versed in investing, as knowledge is wealth
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

I prefer investing coz trading is difficult sometimes you need to hold your emotions when the market is down.. remember when the market is dip buy more, be greedy when everyone is afraid.. never lose money Try practising this, and any few thousands lost can be taken as a fees paid for learning.start cautiously, you can earn once you are well versed in investing, as knowledge is wealth

Actually both trading and investing is affected by emotions because the user is the one who is really in control in the buying and selling of their assets. Speaking from experience having a good plan sometimes is not enough for you to profit in your trades you also need a high emotional quotient in order to stick with that plan. Because I have a lot of buying and selling decision that has ruined my plan or strategy. I have learned it the hard way but when everything seems to be down I always remind myself that I have a strategy and I need to stick up to it.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.

For me trading is the good one to try because here in trade you can so sure that there will be coming back. While in investing you are not sure if you bitcoin invest it coming back because there are so many scam here in online business that's why i don't trust so much and i don't want to risk, im fully contented for what i have.
I’ll go for trading over investing because you can earn good profits in trading. Start with a small capital coz if it fails, then you can’t really lose all your money. Just start trading with a higher capital if you’re knowledgeable enough about trading.
Purchasing and keeping as investment will only leave what you have while you only count on the value increasing over time, however, with trading and having the proper skills to do it, you can increase what you have in no time, therefore as your bitcoin is increasing, the value is increasing at the same time and the good life you have been eagerly aspiring comes to you.

This does not come easy though as you will absolutely need to learn some skills to be able to make quality decisions in trading.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:16:58 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think both, trading and investment can be your chance to earn more money.
trading and investment are equally at risk, if we do not study and solicit opinions from people who are experts and have been successful from trading or investment activities we can just run out and not make more money, we must really know how to take advantage of opportunities and think fast in order to make more money.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I do both and I can say that those two can make many money. Try to divide your fund and do the investing and trading. It is better if you have many knowledge to earn more profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

Well I prefer investing over trading as it is less riskier and more safer than trading. Whereas trading require a lot of experience and always have some or the other risk.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: