Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 04:41:54 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 476 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 754346 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bamsed

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:00:43 PM

There is a problem with the wallet etc - below the address bar of departure appeared fixed address unknown whose - when sending it is inserted into the recipient. Someone faced? The problem arose today.
what wallet are you using? Try the light wallets like Jaxx. I use it more then one year and had no issues with them. You can also store there many other coins. Really cool options

Hi, assistance is needed on the Ethereum Wallet 0.9.2.  I download "Ethereum Wallet for Windows 32 bits (requires command line tools)." I tried to contact Github for some info on my concern but I got an email stating "this address is for GitHub support. We don't have any services which match what you're asking about." My concern was after the download, nothing followed.  The file stayed in downloads directory.  I manually unzipped the Mist-Win32-0-9-2 file.  Couldn't see executable file.  I thought that the written "(requires command line tools)" will be provided after the download but nothing happened. Thanks in advance for the help.

I agree, personally use Jaxx too, for me it is faster and can store more coins too, rather than just the one

where are stored the coins ? on the mobile phone ?

you do have the private key in this case

and what if you loose your phone ?

You can use wifi or blue tooth to transfer data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
etherclassic

Activity: 101
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:32:45 AM

Any idea how long price will stable above $16 ?
Don't worry. ETC is long term investment. Hold and buy more on dip.
Yes it will kill ETH because ETC is original of blockchain ethereum, in the future the people will understand about it.
easyrimka

Activity: 476
Merit: 261

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

There is a problem with the wallet etc - below the address bar of departure appeared fixed address unknown whose - when sending it is inserted into the recipient. Someone faced? The problem arose today.
what wallet are you using? Try the light wallets like Jaxx. I use it more then one year and had no issues with them. You can also store there many other coins. Really cool options

Hi, assistance is needed on the Ethereum Wallet 0.9.2.  I download "Ethereum Wallet for Windows 32 bits (requires command line tools)." I tried to contact Github for some info on my concern but I got an email stating "this address is for GitHub support. We don't have any services which match what you're asking about." My concern was after the download, nothing followed.  The file stayed in downloads directory.  I manually unzipped the Mist-Win32-0-9-2 file.  Couldn't see executable file.  I thought that the written "(requires command line tools)" will be provided after the download but nothing happened. Thanks in advance for the help.

I agree, personally use Jaxx too, for me it is faster and can store more coins too, rather than just the one

where are stored the coins ? on the mobile phone ?

you do have the private key in this case

and what if you loose your phone ?

You can use wifi or blue tooth to transfer data.

thanks , i will check that app

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
gribble

Activity: 812
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:12:25 AM

I have found interesting video about ethereum classic. Great introduction to Ethereum Classic by Charles Hoskinson who highlights some of the things that differentiates ETC from ETH, this video is part one if you want get new video from there and like it, you can do subscribe the channel https://youtu.be/1-Xkw8an2Wc and the other interesting video is Ethreum Classic Monetary Policy is Coming - Hear it from ECIP1017 Creator Ethreum Classic Developer Advisor Matt Mazur https://youtu.be/A6plUhGe0Wc

▐████████       ██
          █   █   █▌     ██
         ▐█       █▌    ██
          █▌      █    ██
          ▐██   ▄██    █
           ▀█████▀    ██
    ▄█▄      ▀█▀      █▌
    ▀███▄            ▐█
       ▀██           ██
         ██          █
          ██        ▐█
           █▌       ▐█
           ▐█       ██                                                   ██
            █▌      █▌                                                   ▀▀
            ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▌
            ▐████████   █   ██ ▐█▐███▐███   ████   █▄███    ████  ████▄  █▌ ▐█▄███
             █      █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █▌  █▌     ▐█  █▌  ██  █▀  ▀ ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             █▌     █   █   ▐█ ▐█   █   █▌   ▄▄▄█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██     █   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ▐█▀ ▐█  █   ▐█ ▐█     █▌   █▌ ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   █   ██ ▐█   █   █▌ ██  ▐█  █   ▐█  █     ▐█   █  ██ ▐█   █▌
             ██    ▐█   ██████ ▐█   █   █▌  █████  █   ▐█  ▐████  ████▀  ██ ▐█   █▌
▄█   ██████   Join our whitelist!     ██████
  A new era of charity 
█▄
...............Social Media...............
Telegram    Reddit       Medium
Twitter ANN Thread Facebook
              ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                    ▀▓▓▓▓▀

▄▄███████▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█
    ████████████████████████▀  ▄▄██▀
    ███████████████████▄▄ ▄▄▄████▀
    ██████████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
easyrimka

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:28:06 AM

Pool for Solo Mining http://etc.ethash-coins.ru/

Support nicehash.

Welcome to profit  Wink

what are the fees ?

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Raja_MBZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 658

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

I'm expecting a good pump now in ETC due to the current pumps in ETH. Both coins mostly follow the same actions in graph, but strangely, the current difference in their graphs is pretty large.

Is there any website like Localbitcoins.com for ETC right now?

I'm thinking of making one with my little team if no website like that exists for ETC.

I'm unable to find out any similar project so I'm going ahead for it.

Cool, post link when ready.    Smiley

Sure! Smiley

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
bragee

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

woot

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

It is going up uh...
alevlaslo

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

way to $60

easyrimka

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

way to $60

etc way to 60 $ ??

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Gatorelf

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:46:16 PM

haven't been in this one a while getting interesting again
ibatcakes

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:54:26 PM

way to $60

Very interesting.
Which application or website do you use to have those beautiful graphs? Cheesy

might be wrong, but looks like poloniex
captaincoco

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:36:18 AM

i hope we need +100 $ Smiley
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:44:32 AM

Bitcoin recently in branching candy, this ETC is the etheric Fang hard fork, quickly followed it up with the etheric father Fang biao! It's rising, and everything's getting better Cool

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
alevlaslo

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:41:17 AM

yes, Poloniex it is, the repetition of the may trend  Wink
restuibu

Activity: 378

❤ humancoin ❤

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:49:17 AM

for the foreseeable future will be a nice development of the ETC because it has a very impressive technology and will make everyone interested in etc.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

ETC and ETH are very different. It seems that ETC is better, but how far less than the price of ETH, this is the first law of preconceptions! ETC still has a long way to go, and beyond ETH, a disruptive technology explosion is needed Roll Eyes

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
pikebu

Activity: 812
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:25:26 AM

Emerald-Wallet Beta 3 Release Available - Try it out Today - Created by ETCDEV Team
Added on emerald wallet

Ability to add ERC20 tokens and transfer funds
    Account hide/unhide functionality
    Remote Morden endpoint
Changed

Upgrade to emerald-cli v0.15. All existing accounts will be automatically imported into new db format.
    Upgrade to Geth v4.0.0
Fixed

Bug with account import from Ledger Nano S
Refactored
    Some common code has been refactored into emerald-js
For the more information about new emerald wallet can be checked on the link below
 https://t.co/pemtr52r4B
alevlaslo

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

digital gold is bitcoin, silver - LTC, bronze DOGE, oil - ETH, gas - DASH, forest - ETC Smiley
alevlaslo

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:58:37 PM

if the ETC will follow the example of ETH and a little longer above the resistance line, then it will turn into support and price to go below will not be easy

easyrimka

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:14:07 PM

if the ETC will follow the example of ETH and a little longer above the resistance line, then it will turn into support and price to go below will not be easy

so, next year , right ?

O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 476 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.