News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315971 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

You dummy. You know essentially nothing. And the little bit you DO know, like how to post in a forum, you use to spread your stupidity.

Are we having fun yet?

Cool

Are you talking about yourself?  Not sure.  You were the one who said that Earth is 6000 years old, then said that Göbekli Tepe is a proof
that there were many ancient civilizations more advanced than ours.

Problem for you is that Göbekli Tepe site is 10,000 years old. 

There so many things that go against your Bible that is just not funny.  It is sad that someone could believe ANY of it.

The problem is that you stopped thinking.  You are just defending you religious dogma, no matter how ridiculous the dogma is.

Just stop arguing with him. We need to keep Christians around anyway for when the lions get hungry.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:52:45 PM

You dummy. You know essentially nothing. And the little bit you DO know, like how to post in a forum, you use to spread your stupidity.

Are we having fun yet?

Cool

Are you talking about yourself?  Not sure.  You were the one who said that Earth is 6000 years old, then said that Göbekli Tepe is a proof that there were many ancient civilizations more advanced than ours.

Wow! You are in the range of 10,000-years-old so that you would know that? Don't you realize that the people who suggest that the earth is older than 4,500 years only have evidence that can be interpreted in many ways? They don't have proof.

There so many things that go against your Bible that is just not funny.  It is sad that someone could believe ANY of it.
However, one good reason to believe the Bible is because you talk against it. You have so many mistakes and fallacies in the things you say, that anybody who reads your stuff almost has to believe that the Bible MUST be truth.

The problem is that you stopped thinking.  You are just defending you religious dogma, no matter how ridiculous the dogma is.

God exists. The laws of nature and the universe that I have pointed out prove it. Look again:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

So you prove that YOU are the one who not only isn't thinking much, but would rather twist the little bit of thinking that you do into areas that don't make any sense.

However, when you suggest that I am defending religious dogma, especially when I point out scientific proof, you are really saying that science is religion.

You haven't stopped thinking, yet. Some of your thinking surfaces once in a while. Then everyone wonders what funny farm you are in.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:24:55 PM

WELL get your god or gods to give everyone 1 million bucks Wink..No not much of a god so my logic tells me no GODS Wink..
Ok that to hard for your god or gods? lets make it easier..
Get your god to make me a cup of tea?..Even i can make a cup of tea Roll Eyes..
So if i go down the stairs in 5 mins i should have a cup of tea..A small price to make me believe he is real..Just think what i would do i would spread the word of god..Just a cup of simple tea..
 Cry Cry :'(OH come on god me wife never makes me one Cry Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy..Joking she does..
BUT the main one i would like god to do is stop killing the children of the earth in many numbers.. Grin
Or ask god could he take the hunt out of money it kills so many Wink..
I am going to see if i got a cup of tea Grin..But i suppose my logic tells me i am making it myself?

I can't debate with people that speak irrationally, I'm sorry.
I would rather be the offspring of two apes than be a man and afraid to face the truth. Wink..
Having sex with your wife worth more than $1m don't you agree? having a healthy body worth more than millions of dollars don't you agree?
If God gives you $1m you'll then ask for another million and again another one after that, just look the rich people having more than enough for their life time and even more than enough for all of their family members but do you see them giving the extra money away? ask them and they'd say: why would we do that? it's our money.
You could save a baby from dying but you can't say God is killing them lolz man what are you living in a cartoon world? don't you know how does the world works? don't you know decisions that people make changes the lives of themselves and all the people on earth as well?

If you can't feel His presence in your life I feel sorry for you and hope that He shows you the way and removes the black and dark curtain from your heart so that you can also see the light.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:47:10 PM

WELL get your god or gods to give everyone 1 million bucks Wink..No not much of a god so my logic tells me no GODS Wink..
Ok that to hard for your god or gods? lets make it easier..
Get your god to make me a cup of tea?..Even i can make a cup of tea Roll Eyes..
So if i go down the stairs in 5 mins i should have a cup of tea..A small price to make me believe he is real..Just think what i would do i would spread the word of god..Just a cup of simple tea..
 Cry Cry :'(OH come on god me wife never makes me one Cry Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy..Joking she does..
BUT the main one i would like god to do is stop killing the children of the earth in many numbers.. Grin
Or ask god could he take the hunt out of money it kills so many Wink..
I am going to see if i got a cup of tea Grin..But i suppose my logic tells me i am making it myself?

I can't debate with people that speak irrationally, I'm sorry.
I would rather be the offspring of two apes than be a man and afraid to face the truth. Wink..
Having sex with your wife worth more than $1m don't you agree? having a healthy body worth more than millions of dollars don't you agree?
If God gives you $1m you'll then ask for another million and again another one after that, just look the rich people having more than enough for their life time and even more than enough for all of their family members but do you see them giving the extra money away? ask them and they'd say: why would we do that? it's our money.
You could save a baby from dying but you can't say God is killing them lolz man what are you living in a cartoon world? don't you know how does the world works? don't you know decisions that people make changes the lives of themselves and all the people on earth as well?

If you can't feel His presence in your life I feel sorry for you and hope that He shows you the way and removes the black and dark curtain from your heart so that you can also see the light.
Having sex with your wife worth more than $1m don't you agree?..
That's why i need the 1million Grin..

If God gives you $1m you'll then ask for another million and again another one after that..
Well he is god..If he give me 1 million so easy what's another and another Wink..
Now if god said your only allowed to have 1 million i would still be grateful  Grin..
Who am i to argue with someone who zapped me a million Wink..

rich people having more than enough for their life time and even more than enough for all of their family members but do you see them giving the extra money away?
Bill Gates khan academy Grin..

You could save a baby from dying but you can't say God is killing them..
God is not killing them because no such thing..

lolz man what are you living in a cartoon world?..
Sometimes.. When people like you pop up..

Don't you know how does the world works?..
Yep don't get money your FUCKED Wink..

don't you know decisions that people make changes the lives of themselves and all the people on earth as well..
Yes and that's why I say politicians are robbing scumbags..

so that you can also see the light..
I see day and night and still no god.. Wink
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:01:49 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

Are we having fun yet?

Cool

Are you talking about yourself?  Not sure.  You were the one who said that Earth is 6000 years old, then said that Göbekli Tepe is a proof that there were many ancient civilizations more advanced than ours.

Wow! You are in the range of 10,000-years-old so that you would know that? Don't you realize that the people who suggest that the earth is older than 4,500 years only have evidence that can be interpreted in many ways? They don't have proof.

There so many things that go against your Bible that is just not funny.  It is sad that someone could believe ANY of it.
However, one good reason to believe the Bible is because you talk against it. You have so many mistakes and fallacies in the things you say, that anybody who reads your stuff almost has to believe that the Bible MUST be truth.

The problem is that you stopped thinking.  You are just defending you religious dogma, no matter how ridiculous the dogma is.

God exists. The laws of nature and the universe that I have pointed out prove it. Look again:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

So you prove that YOU are the one who not only isn't thinking much, but would rather twist the little bit of thinking that you do into areas that don't make any sense.

However, when you suggest that I am defending religious dogma, especially when I point out scientific proof, you are really saying that science is religion.

You haven't stopped thinking, yet. Some of your thinking surfaces once in a while. Then everyone wonders what funny farm you are in.

Cool

If that is your reason, then I rest my case.  You are hopeless.  Show me one mistake in anything I posted.  I don't twist anything, I just confront the bullshit as it comes.

I have an idea, why don't you prove that Earth is 6000 years old and win a Nobel Prize :-)

You are way off the charts, you don't even realise how sick you are. 

BTW, you don't even know what a scientific proof entails.  Read my previous posts to get a clue.

You can't rest your case. You don't have one.

Prove the earth isn't in the range of 6,000 years old. Facts, not theories.

And the charts are way off the truth and fact.

Theories aren't known to be factual. Laws are facts. Wake up and see that you are basing your stuff on theories.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:26:25 PM

Theories aren't known to be factual. Laws are facts. Wake up and see that you are basing your stuff on theories.

Cool

Just google: "why earth is not 6000 years old"

You'll get 32 million hits.

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=ilxIWO3CIcyC8Qeun6jQCQ#q=why+earth+is+not+6000+years+old

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_against_a_recent_creation

Surely you can come up with more than 32 million people who will claim God doesn't exist.

Cool

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:34:50 PM

What do you not understand about fossils that are older than 6000 years  Cheesy

Why do you believe God wrote the Bible?
Because someone told you so?

Well, we're telling you otherwise  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:09:00 AM

Cool

Just google: "why earth is not 6000 years old"

You'll get 32 million hits.

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=ilxIWO3CIcyC8Qeun6jQCQ#q=why+earth+is+not+6000+years+old

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_against_a_recent_creation

Surely you can come up with more than 32 million people who will claim God doesn't exist.

Cool

That was not the question, but here you go:

http://atheistempire.com/reference/stats/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

We are on the way to be #1. 

Atheism is on the way to failure. God only puts up with so much. Statistics amount to nothing if God wants to do something.

For example. Who would have foretold 10 years ago that Donald Trump would get elected?

In the simple, everyday affairs of life, statistics might be a great thing to use. But there are too many variables in life to even suggest that they will for sure work this time.

Cool

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:24:54 AM

Arguing with BADecker is pointless. It's like you give an argument and I go over to the random word generator website and paste teh first 50 words... even then it would probably make more sense.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:26:05 AM

What do you not understand about fossils that are older than 6000 years  Cheesy

Well, we're telling you otherwise  Cheesy

Here's a reasonable answer to that. God made it to appear older to us even tho is not to test our faith in him.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:26:10 AM

What do you not understand about fossils that are older than 6000 years  Cheesy

Well, we're telling you otherwise  Cheesy

Here's a reasonable answer to that. God made it to appear older to us even tho is not to test our faith in him.

The furthest we can go back with any certainty is 4,500 years. The rest is guesswork. You will see this when you delve into what the basic archaeologists say. Everything that is not archaeology - like astronomy, meteors, geology - is based in theory. It is not known to be fact. the best we have is the Bible record.

God directed the writing of the Bible because, it could not come into being without god directing it. Check into the history of how the Bible came into being, and you will see that the whole operation of its being written could not have happened according to the laws of probability.

Do the research first, before you make up your mind decisively. It is important to your salvation.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:53:07 AM

The furthest we can go back with any certainty is 4,500 years. The rest is guesswork. You will see this when you delve into what the basic archaeologists say. Everything that is not archaeology - like astronomy, meteors, geology - is based in theory. It is not known to be fact. the best we have is the Bible record.

God directed the writing of the Bible because, it could not come into being without god directing it. Check into the history of how the Bible came into being, and you will see that the whole operation of its being written could not have happened according to the laws of probability.

Do the research first, before you make up your mind decisively. It is important to your salvation.

Cool

I was studying geology at a Faculty of Mining And Geology in Belgrade and you don't know siht. 

Sure, because a man cannot write a book with his own imagination... Are you saying that Gandalf directed writing of the Lord of the Rings? That Harry Potter himself was talking to J. K. Rowling while writing the book? What are you saying?

No, you do a little research and stop speaking of something you don't even know.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:40:37 AM

Cool

So counting of tree rings to 9700+ does not count?

No because back in the olden days trees grew five rings a year. LOL

Christians just make shit up as they go along.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:54:08 AM

Cool

I became silent within and meditated on the subject and pressing question of the tree rings and then I had a revelation that came to me from the Lord of the Tree Rings. Wanna know what He whispered in my ear? (He said it's OK I can share the secret - it'll be out anyways soon enough) - ONLY ONE RING PER YEAR   He had divinely ordained this to be an Infallible Universal Constant. There you have it.  Cheesy

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:53:34 PM

To claim the bible is the word of God is fallacious. It's a circular argument.

Some people (like BADlogic) claim the bible is the word of God. But ask yourself; if he truly believes that to be true, why has he been proven to be ignoring vast swathes of the bible?
The answer is: deep down he doesn't. He's lying.

He's lying to us, lying to himself and lying to God.

wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:17:24 PM

Some people (like BADlogic) claim the bible is the word of God. But ask yourself; if he truly believes that to be true, why has he been proven to be ignoring vast swathes of the bible?

Most of the believers don't actually believe in God, but just in case say they believe. I think they doubt. If everyone believed in God sincerely that they would not commit so many sins. In Paradise you will not get one.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

Most of the believers don't actually believe in God, but just in case say they believe. I think they doubt. If everyone believed in God sincerely that they would not commit so many sins. In Paradise you will not get one.

I guess this actually goes for all the religion out there. Belief is integral as it is actually what keeps each church alive. A church to me is basically just a community who shares majority of their beliefs together.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:46:52 PM

Cool

I became silent within and meditated on the subject and pressing question of the tree rings and then I had a revelation that came to me from the Lord of the Tree Rings. Wanna know what He whispered in my ear? (He said it's OK I can share the secret - it'll be out anyways soon enough) - ONLY ONE RING PER YEAR   He had divinely ordained this to be an Infallible Universal Constant. There you have it.  Cheesy

We can stop worrying now, the lord of the rings has spoken. ROFL

kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1389

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:32:17 PM

Well, my views change but at least I always presuppose the existence of supreme being. Why? Because there needs to be some guarantee that there is something called the truth and the good. We need the truth for law system, philosophy and sciences to be possible and we need good for ethics to exist and thus it is required for the law system as well, because it makes the responsibility possible.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: