News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315967 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

FYI: You are to write God as G-o-d, not g-o-d.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

Nature was created, that is why it's so precise.
If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.
I didn't realize that the reason the topic of God weighed so heavily on my mind, was because God was pressing the issue. I have come to find out that God wants to be known. He created us with the intention that we would know him. He has surrounded us with evidence of himself and he keeps the question of his existence squarely before us.

God as He is doesn't need or want anything for anything and everything comes from God himself. To say He does want to be known is the wrong terminology but the proper term should be " He allows Himself to be known by His creations through His Creations". It means that God does not need for us to know Him yet He reveals Himself to us so we can know Him. It is us who needs Him and that is why He reveals Himself because of Hid love for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

My reasons: Nature follows an orderly and precise pattern, so precise that you can forecast the whether. Scientific principles are based on the precise laws of nature, we have technology because nature can be counted on to behave in a particular manner ALL the time.
That screams creation.

If you say no it wasn't, you might as well tell me bitcoin and the blockchain just came into existence, they were not developed by someone.
I didn't realize that the reason the topic of God weighed so heavily on my mind, was because God was pressing the issue. I have come to find out that God wants to be known. He created us with the intention that we would know him. He has surrounded us with evidence of himself and he keeps the question of his existence squarely before us.

God as He is doesn't need or want anything for anything and everything comes from God himself. To say He does want to be known is the wrong terminology but the proper term should be " He allows Himself to be known by His creations through His Creations". It means that God does not need for us to know Him yet He reveals Himself to us so we can know Him. It is us who needs Him and that is why He reveals Himself because of Hid love for us.

Is his proof of existence when he gives a child cancer or when he allows the ministers of his church to rape young children?
Risackwpsp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:11:14 AM

Sure i am believe in god.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:27:03 PM

As Laplace said
“I Have No Need of that Hypothesis”
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:50:30 PM

Good night time,

I believe on spirit world, they have been found something about god in space.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:52:35 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

That screams creation.

Is his proof of existence when he gives a child cancer or when he allows the ministers of his church to rape young children?

What? You would rather be a dumb animal without the freedom of choice? Give God glory for giving us the freedom to choose. Punish those of us who do wrong when using that choice. Cure cancer with nutrition rather than killing with drugs.

Your problem is that you are part of the problem. You fight against God, especially when you claim that He does not exist. What are you crying about. You are the evil one... not God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

That screams creation.

What? You would rather be a dumb animal without the freedom of choice? Give God glory for giving us the freedom to choose. Punish those of us who do wrong when using that choice. Cure cancer with nutrition rather than killing with drugs.

Your problem is that you are part of the problem. You fight against God, especially when you claim that He does not exist. What are you crying about. You are the evil one... not God.

Cool

Chuckles..... you are back.... I have missed you and your delusions!

You now claim that we should give glory to your God for giving children cancer..... that is sick and delusional.

You sir are the closest thing to evil I  have ever heard.
21kevin21

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

That screams creation.

Cool

You now claim that we should give glory to your God for giving children cancer..... that is sick and delusional.

I agree with you. There is no God. He's just a lightning rod for those who exploit the faith of uneducated people. The Church is the same structure as the slave and the state. She just has a little less power.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:10:01 PM

No one knows for sure but there unexplainable stuff that suggests  God, Spirit, Ghost, Supernatural exists
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

DD-Lex

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

No one knows for sure but there unexplainable stuff that suggests  God, Spirit, Ghost, Supernatural exists
There is no such evidence. All the evidence is fake. Religion does not want to lose profit from the fact that they have because of the people's faith in non-existent supernatural forces. I don't believe in God.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:00:40 PM

No one knows for sure but there unexplainable stuff that suggests  God, Spirit, Ghost, Supernatural exists
There is no such evidence. All the evidence is fake. Religion does not want to lose profit from the fact that they have because of the people's faith in non-existent supernatural forces. I don't believe in God.

Science is not fake. Cause and effect is visible and used by everyone everywhere. The greater the scientist, the more he uses cause and effect. All scientists know this.

We do not know how to make one living cell, but nature does. Nature makes an abundance of life all over the place, but we can't make any. Sure, we are close to making something like life. And we can manipulate life in the lab. But we can't throw a bunch of chemicals together, even if they are the right chemicals, and start them to be alive. Even if we could, we have no clue how to make them reproduce, a feat nature does all over the place all the time.

Machines have makers. We get all of our machines from watching what nature has been doing long before we thought of making machines. Who or What is the Maker of the machines of nature?... machines that are way beyond us, especially in making life. We have no evidence of any machine that exists without a maker. We have no evidence of any complexity that does not have something more complex from which it sprang.

The definition of our word "God" fits the Machine Maker of nature and the universe. Cause and effect is the tool God used to make nature what it is today.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:08:58 PM

Yes, I believe in God.

That screams creation.

Cool

As you well know, God gave mankind freedom. Then mankind listened to the devil, and brought imperfection into the world. Somewhere along the line imperfection produced cancer.

One of the greatest forms of imperfection is to not acknowledge the existence of God. Why? Because it is God Who is keeping the imperfection of mankind from producing even more evil results than all the cancer and imperfection that is around today. So, you see, stats? It is your desire for evil and wickedness that is helping to push the healing hand of God away.

Why not turn, accept God, and pray for His healing hand to come to you and all people. He will listen, if you turn. Turn, now, before it is too late for you.

Cool

sellrai

Activity: 462

BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

I believe in God and religion do not recognize..when we worship someone, we are fueling egregor and pull it out of our energy

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

BIBITBOT

Twitter
Youtube
Support
  Telegram
Chat
Register now!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:30:56 PM

I believe in God and religion do not recognize..when we worship someone, we are fueling egregor and pull it out of our energy

That is why science and nature prove and show that God exists. God is not something that is secret. He shows Himself through nature and lately, in science.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:05:39 PM

As you well know, God gave mankind freedom.
We don't even have free will.

Smiley

Then mankind listened to the devil, and brought imperfection into the world.

Smiley

One of the greatest forms of imperfection is to not acknowledge the existence of God.

Smiley

It is your desire for evil and wickedness that is helping to push the healing hand of God away.

Smiley

Why not turn, accept God, and pray for His healing hand to come to you and all people.

Smiley

He will listen, if you turn.

Smiley

Turn, now, before it is too late for you.

Smiley

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

Love it!  Roll Eyes

stats

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:54:58 AM

Yes, I believe in God.

That screams creation.

Cool

As you well know, God gave mankind freedom. Then mankind listened to the devil, and brought imperfection into the world. Somewhere along the line imperfection produced cancer.

One of the greatest forms of imperfection is to not acknowledge the existence of God. Why? Because it is God Who is keeping the imperfection of mankind from producing even more evil results than all the cancer and imperfection that is around today. So, you see, stats? It is your desire for evil and wickedness that is helping to push the healing hand of God away.

Why not turn, accept God, and pray for His healing hand to come to you and all people. He will listen, if you turn. Turn, now, before it is too late for you.

Cool

Oh chuckles you are funny. You are like a pet duck with one leg who swims around in circles. You make me laugh with your lunacy. I have missed you!

Put simply.... Nothing you have ever said or tried to imply has proven to me there is a God. You write crap and then contradict yourself with more crap.

You have great faith in your religion (which I think is great) but please don't tell me it is the truth. You only hurt yourself.

If your God was real, he would be a sick and twisted individual which would rival your Devil for the most despicable acts. You alone can turn from your beliefs and wake up to reality before you are subjected to more mind control.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:18:58 PM

No, i just believe in me!

I'm with you on this. And the cool thing I've recently rediscovered in believing in myself...the unexpected: the divine I (?!!!), and divinity as me need not [read is not] even be perfect for me to reach divine attribution. This is immaculate perfection!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:41:29 AM

As you well know, God gave mankind freedom.

Smiley

Then mankind listened to the devil, and brought imperfection into the world.

Smiley

One of the greatest forms of imperfection is to not acknowledge the existence of God.

Smiley

It is your desire for evil and wickedness that is helping to push the healing hand of God away.

Smiley

Why not turn, accept God, and pray for His healing hand to come to you and all people.

Smiley

He will listen, if you turn.

Smiley

Turn, now, before it is too late for you.

Smiley

https://smswsf.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/the-laughing-clown.jpg?w=308&h=388

Sorry, Fluffer. You are only fooling yourself. As long as you take people's words out of context, you are only showing that you don't have a good enough way to contradict anything that they say.

God exists. Nature and science prove it. Since He exists, find out about Him so that you can believe in Him besides simply knowing that He exists.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: