News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315974 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

Definitely yes because I always praying with god, when I have a problems or even without a problem I always because I know he can help me to solve my problem.
And how to help you God to solve the problem? I am sure that there. People are just trying to shift the responsibility for solving problems on God. In the end, it still all depends on you because there is no God and no one will help you.

You have to understand something here.
Yes, God is our creator but he didn't want to create just robots, but free beings, with free will.
It means that God giving s guidance and directions but we have free will and can chose to follow God, or follow something else.
So, sometimes we have to pass very difficult experiences in our lives, to learn what is right and what is wrong, and to come back to our Father, God.
When we come back to God, he takes care about us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sakura_nakomoto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

I do not believe in God. I consider that my destiny is in my hands.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:25:01 PM

Since I was a kid, my family thought me about God. I always believe in God because I know that He can do all things. Im so very thankful for Him eventhough we cannot see Him but I know His presence is always there for us. There were many times I failed in my life, lots of problems that some other people in my situation will think that there's no God. Im almost at that situation but I still believe in God because I know those things are just challenges that He gives to us to make us strong and a better person. Always believe in God. Have faith in God because He will never leave us. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

Definitely yes because I always praying with god, when I have a problems or even without a problem I always because I know he can help me to solve my problem.
And how to help you God to solve the problem? I am sure that there. People are just trying to shift the responsibility for solving problems on God. In the end, it still all depends on you because there is no God and no one will help you.

Yes, God is our creator but he didn't want to create just robots, but free beings, with free will.
It means that God giving s guidance and directions but we have free will and can chose to follow God, or follow something else.
So, sometimes we have to pass very difficult experiences in our lives, to learn what is right and what is wrong, and to come back to our Father, God.

So you even know what God wanted?  You are just making this shit up as you go along, aren't you?

Just 'cause YOU don't want to read the Bible and find out what God has said, doesn't mean other people want to remain ignorant.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:15:43 AM

So you even know what God wanted?  You are just making this shit up as you go along, aren't you?

I believe that God is exist, I believe God is the one that created human and universe and i found peace when I pray to God but it is all about your belief, you don't want to believe is your right to do so, if you found peace by being atheist then good for you, the most important thing in life is finding peace and do good deeds
Kevinde

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

Bitcoin will be the same as diamon not a gold in the next future.
StefanReed

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

Bitcoin will be the same as diamon not a gold in the next future.
You're lost or you're a spammer. What's bitcoin? Read the forum rules. The posts off topic is forbidden and will be deleted.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:40:28 PM

I believe that God is exist, I believe God is the one that created human and universe and i found peace when I pray to God but it is all about your belief, you don't want to believe is your right to do so, if you found peace by being atheist then good for you, the most important thing in life is finding peace and do good deeds
Life today is very hard and people turn to God less and less. But there is a reverse side of the coin, that those who are not looking for exits, because they believe that life is lost and there is nowhere to go, then they begin to come to God. I believe that faith in God does not save the righteous, but vice versa. You must always believe.
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:02:22 AM

I chose 'other.'

Whether or not an omnipotent diety really exists is irrelevant to me, because the Ten Commandments and the teachings of Christ are ideals and ideas well-worth believeing in and have done more to advance our civilization and create and maintain civil societies than anything else has for thousands of years.

Natalia077

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:47:17 AM

I have forgiven and fallen in love with all people, I'm going to preach about God to all people, do good and live according to God's will, and now, after all this, when I pray God helps me, so that's why we must believe in God, and He will certainly help (if Your heart is pure).
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:16:20 PM

I have forgiven and fallen in love with all people, I'm going to preach about God to all people, do good and live according to God's will, and now, after all this, when I pray God helps me, so that's why we must believe in God, and He will certainly help (if Your heart is pure).

Good! However, if you really want to be among the strongest believers in God, love the Muslim right while he is killing you for not becoming a Muslim... even if dying hurts.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:42:46 PM

I dont believe in god, I believe in God. he is my creator, the reason i'm alive,infact without him I'm nothing.
Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:59:24 PM

I dont believe in god, I believe in God. he is my creator, the reason i'm alive,infact without him I'm nothing.
And now you're with it all? Tell me what makes you better than someone who doesn't believe in God? For example, I. I have as many arms and legs. I do not accept injustice and cruelty. What's the difference?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:13:47 PM

And now you're with it all? Tell me what makes you better than someone who doesn't believe in God? For example, I. I have as many arms and legs. I do not accept injustice and cruelty. What's the difference?

So offended, as you show by thinking someone is saying better. It ain't better. It is simply supremely blessed. Here is what I mean.

The only God that offers salvation to eternal life based on a reasonable argument is the God of the Bible. All the rest are gods.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

I think you're a closet perv BADecker. I think you're duggering all of us.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:24:08 AM

I think you're a closet perv BADecker. I think you're duggering all of us.

It's a generally free Internet. You certainly can suggest anything that you want. Remember one thing, however. Since you don't have any power beyond any other average human being, consider questioning your own authority.

Cool

gracia0023

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

Ofcourse. Indo believe in God. I believe in the Supreme creator. The proof that God is real, the bible. If you ask why? Bible is the absolute truth. You cannot compare any other book with the bible. The problem why other people do not believe in God is because they are full of knowledge that turn them out to believe only on what they're mind wants to believe in.

If there's no God? How are you gonna believe the bible that was written thousand years ago but never loses it context. Accurate and precise.

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:28:32 AM

Ofcourse. Indo believe in God. I believe in the Supreme creator. The proof that God is real, the bible. If you ask why? Bible is the absolute truth. You cannot compare any other book with the bible. The problem why other people do not believe in God is because they are full of knowledge that turn them out to believe only on what they're mind wants to believe in.

If there's no God? How are you gonna believe the bible that was written thousand years ago but never loses it context. Accurate and precise.

Have you  read the Bible?

It is full of contradictions.

How can something be accurate and precise when it is full of contradictions?
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:49:06 AM

Yes, I believe in God and believe that he is present in each of us. We come to earth in order to make this world better and leave behind a piece of good. We ourselves are the creators of our life and can destroy it or vice versa paint it with bright colors. When we live only for ourselves - we move away from God and forget about our mission.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

Yes, I believe in God and believe that he is present in each of us. We come to earth in order to make this world better and leave behind a piece of good. We ourselves are the creators of our life and can destroy it or vice versa paint it with bright colors. When we live only for ourselves - we move away from God and forget about our mission.

Well hopefully everything is as you believe dude. I also believe in god but in a general way not like how most religions describe him or her to be. I think most religions use this belief to make a following of people that they can actually earn from. Imagine a god that asks you for example, not to cut your hair, or treat others differently because they don't share your beliefs. I think that god is higher than all these religions and as long as you treat other people wih respect, he won't be looking at how you dress or how you talk or what your other beliefs are.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: