Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92985 times)
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

Is there a tutorial for how to set up an Alpha node correctly? Someone that can make that?

Just took 18 hours to get all my confirmations... Then of course the Alpha node setup does not come with any clear documentation. 100% sure I did everything right, but the WALLET CRASHED!
Seriously, someone is trying to set up a node for this shit slow network, and nobody could bother to even point me in the direction of a tutorial?

What kind of shitty community is this? You should all be ashamed of yourself for backing such shitcoin-wallet technology that CRASHES and keep CRASHING!

I guess I will just send my 10,000 Alphanode coins back to c-cex again, apparently that is where they need to be. Cannot wait 18 hours. This is piss, Bryce Weiner. I really expected more then this from you. Actually I only expected the wallet to work as intended, but I guess that is to ask for too much.

This is how SHIT technology looks like.

I think alpha nodes are deliberately not turned on yet? I think I read that somewhere, maybe on the slack.

I really suggest you hold onto your coins for at least the next 14 days, based on what I read on the slack tonight (trading channel). Sorry it wasn't working for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

I think alpha nodes are deliberately not turned on yet? I think I read that somewhere, maybe on the slack.

Yes they have never been enabled. The info is on here and has been said on the slack.
dirtygraham

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Yes they have never been enabled. The info is on here and has been said on the slack.

So much for "you are all part of the network".

I know a shitcoin when I see one, and this is one. Do yourself a favor Bryce Weiner, do not get music-companies involved with TAO, they will sue you for every penny you got after they realize you only delivering shit slow shitcoins which don't even trade on real exchanges.

I did take a round to speak with exchange-operators to see if there was anything I could do to get listing, but apparently Bryce Weiner, you have threatened people so badly in the past, that frankly unless you sincerely apologize to them in person, they will never do business with you again ever. And since you are too proud to admit any mistakes, I assume this project will just be another "PandaCoin".

My suggestion - Set up an ICO BuyBack wall and buy it all back, call it a non-profit that failed, Kill the Chain and let us all move on with projects that are more serious and capable then this project will ever be.

Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:54:15 PM

I know a shitcoin when I see one, and this is one. Do yourself a favor Bryce Weiner, do not get music-companies involved with TAO, they will sue you for every penny you got after they realize you only delivering shit slow shitcoins which don't even trade on real exchanges.

I did take a round to speak with exchange-operators to see if there was anything I could do to get listing, but apparently Bryce Weiner, you have threatened people so badly in the past, that frankly unless you sincerely apologize to them in person, they will never do business with you again ever. And since you are too proud to admit any mistakes, I assume this project will just be another "PandaCoin".

My suggestion - Set up an ICO BuyBack wall and buy it all back, call it a non-profit that failed, Kill the Chain and let us all move on with projects that are more serious and capable then this project will ever be.

Are you one of those ppl?
Your post wass about apologies?

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:39:53 PM

If you want to have more in dept discussion on Tao, just get in the slack.
Bryce has continuously been giving us updates.
This month is going to be good.  Smiley

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bryceweiner

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

Thanks for your suggestions.  You've not actually done any research on this project or the coin, which is evidenced by your attempt to activate a feature which has been repeatedly stated has been disabled.  There hasn't been any community organization to activate it, so one might assume the only one who currently is upset about this is you.  You're welcome to activate the feature if you have the requisite knowledge.  Please create a pull request and I shall review your changes for fitness.   It is open source, after all.

There's also two sides to this project which serves each audience we intend to serve.  I'm quite okay if the crypto audience thinks the project is shit.  We've not really provided any information as to what we've been up to, and that is 100% by design.  That's how real FOMO happens.

The other side of this project is covered under a thick layer of NDAs with our business partners, many of whom you already use even if you know it or not.  That's the music side of things.  We conquered all the technology issues a year ago.  We've had evidence of this in the blockchain since October of last year, and most projects attempting to do the same things are still thrilled at their seven figure ICO raise and don't have a real clue how to solve problems for the music industry.

Most projects in the crypto space for music that people love are complete steaming piles of shit.  They will never be used by anyone serious about their careers.  There are only three projects with a hope of being used by professionals: Ujo, Tao, and dotBC.  The rest are complete crap, if not outright illegal.

Feel free to quote me on that.  I'll be giving a panel discussion in NYC w/ the CEO of Ujo Music on Sept 27th and will be saying much the same thing.
PatrickStarr

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:19:48 PM

Hi, Bryce (or anyone), what is the TAO Slack channel?
fiftyseven

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

Hi, Bryce (or anyone), what is the TAO Slack channel?

https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM

You have to wait to be approved after submitting your email.
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

anyone read this article?  https://www.wired.com/story/the-music-industry-bands-together-to-get-paid-online

looks like we have competition...   or is this old news?

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
ACGCrypto

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:26:03 AM

anyone read this article?  https://www.wired.com/story/the-music-industry-bands-together-to-get-paid-online

looks like we have competition...   or is this old news?

It's old news. The REAL news starts next week!

ohlili

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

this coin is traded on both C-CEX and yobit and with a wide gap in pricing and the ticker gave some confusion with traders, the coin ticker at yobit is TAO while at C-CEX is XTO and there is a coin (at C-CEX) that have a ticker of TAO also, kindly take a look at this.
CryptoMaker111

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:13:36 PM

Why XTO transactions are so slow. Almost 5 hours without even a single confirmation. Anyone can help ?
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:55:58 AM

Tao needs a better exchange before the big announcements... C-Cex is not enough

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

ACGCrypto

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

Tao needs a better exchange before the big announcements... C-Cex is not enough

I think part of the announcement IS an exchange…

M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:18:32 AM

-Tao - the wallet works fine, I hope for new good news, more people notice Tao.
cableguy99

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

Start of announcements:

http://dailytelescope.com/pr/founders-of-tao-network-and-digiramp-create-altmarket/3071
ACGCrypto

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:08:42 PM

"Hello Frank Zappa…"    Cheesy

h0dlfordearlyfe

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

from the dev on slack
"I'm switching gears on Monday and doing a wallet refresh.  I've been scoping it out for the last couple weeks."
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:04:38 AM

How is XTO gonna benefit from the altmarket ?! I see nothing about the taocoins in all that ?!

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

fiftyseven

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:56:47 AM

How is XTO gonna benefit from the altmarket ?! I see nothing about the taocoins in all that ?!

A proper explanation to how everything fits together is going to be posted here in due course according to the Slack last night, they appear to be waiting for a deal to be finalised first before releasing too much info. In my understanding not only will XTO be a base pair against some very unique coin launches but also holding XTO will have wider benefits within the music industry itself. There’s some very out of the box lofty plans here which are best explained by Bryce. Search $XTO on Twitter and you’ll get a flavour, and also an idea of how well this project has already ingratiated itself with those that actually matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: