Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry!  (Read 92972 times)
ACGCrypto

Activity: 408
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:28:57 AM

Tao project team member and AltMarket co-founder Kamal Hubbard will be appearing at the San Francisco Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Spring Conference 2019 on March 25th:

http://sfacfe.com/

This of course continues the tradition of AltMarket/Tao members working with government regulators on behalf of the industry and against fraud:

Bryce meeting in DC with Ted Budd, a member of the House of Representatives from North Carolina.

Bryce meeting and then going for dinner with Mike McCaul, the chair of Homeland Security

https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/1103334733415497728

In before "Buh buh buh Bryce is a scammer!"  Roll Eyes Wink

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:52:17 AM

Check out this Kasey Win interview with Bryce about the AltMarket - he explains how a celebrity’s brand creates intrinsic value for officially branded crypto like ODBcoin, and how even more is added with the "Proof Of Fan" rewards club-style perks that come with owning ODB. Includes a pretty good explanation of AltMarket's business model, including how it compares to other fan options to connect with their favorite stars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvBMMDGd-0

Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:02:33 AM

A couple of cropped pictures sure do make me forget about everything else we know about Bryce. Lol you can tell by the picture they have no idea who the fat homeless man next to them is. Funny how all these big meetings haven't amounted to shit.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:11:50 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 11:34:40 AM by ACGCrypto

A couple of cropped pictures sure do make me forget about everything else we know about Bryce. Lol you can tell by the picture they have no idea who the fat homeless man next to them is. Funny how all these big meetings haven't amounted to shit.
Sammy my friend, what you're smelling isn't a scam.

Hint: it's something to do with the current location of your head.  Grin

Edit:

Just so you don't get the wrong idea. Wink

presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:26:21 PM

This thread is not self moderated *specifically* so crypto morons will leave a standing record of just how stupid they areally are. 47 pages of gold so far.

I assume you're talking about yourself here Bryce? Your coin isn't traded anymore, so maybe you're just talking about your investors.

This comment truly deserves a merit. I would give you one if I had any to give.

You have to give Bryce credit for upping the level of his scammery though.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:30:11 PM

This thread is not self moderated *specifically* so crypto morons will leave a standing record of just how stupid they areally are. 47 pages of gold so far.

I assume you're talking about yourself here Bryce? Your coin isn't traded anymore, so maybe you're just talking about your investors.

What are you talking about, man? It's been traded on qTrade for weeks and Bryce just built and launched an entire exchange for it and the artist tokens. It's going to be promoted all month long in April to 1 million listeners of KBLX which serves the greater San Francisco area, and they have several more lined up after that.

https://exchange.alt.market/

I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.   Cry

ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:35:56 AM

Gotta say, AltMarket is looking pretty slick and uniquely customizable with resizable and movable widgets for each component like the order book, the Tradeview charts, etc.  Not bad at all for a minimum viable product. Looking forward to gradual UI refinements that will be coming based on user feedback.

You can sign up with this link
https://exchange.alt.market/auth/register?referral=97dbc9a3d7774cb3a86b9958938df2f0

but make sure to click the terms of service link and scroll through it (or read it  Cheesy) or you intentionally won't be able to complete the registration.

For those who don't know what an MVP is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product#Description

presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:44:28 AM

What are you talking about, man? It's been traded on qTrade for weeks and Bryce just built and launched an entire exchange for it and the artist tokens. It's going to be promoted all month long in April to 1 million listeners of KBLX which serves the greater San Francisco area, and they have several more lined up after that.

I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.   Cry

Oh I stand corrected, almost $300 in trading volume over the last 24 hours!  Shocked   Roll Eyes

Sad to see the price has fallen over 50% since being delisted from CoinMarketCap in December.

The Altmarket exchange is a joke. It has basically no volume, and I strongly doubt it ever will. You really think people are going to buy "ODB coin" because it has the word "ODB" in it? What a farce.

Whoever the "mysterious crypto whale" was who agreed to buy however many million TAOs back whenever it was on Twitter can't be too happy with the massive losses they've incurred since.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:23:18 AM

I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen.   Cry

Oh I stand corrected, almost $300 in trading volume over the last 24 hours!  Shocked   Roll Eyes

Sad to see the price has fallen over 50% since being delisted from CoinMarketCap in December.

The Altmarket exchange is a joke. It has basically no volume, and I strongly doubt it ever will. You really think people are going to buy "ODB coin" because it has the word "ODB" in it? What a farce.

OMG, you're so sad with your grasping little attempts. It's been open for hours. Not even a full day when you wrote that. Only about 24 hours as I post this. Not a bit of promotion has happened yet.

I think you're just trolling, or you must be one of crypto's greatest abject failures living in a world of denial. You cannot possibly be so dense that you don't get the implications of having a full month of both ads for AltMarket as well as the morning DJs - with their 1 million+ listeners - talking up ODBcoin and the AltMarket every morning for a full month.

AltMarket also have stations lined up in LA, Anaheim, San Diego, Boulder, Denver, Cincinnati, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta, and New York City. Even tiny percentages of their audience actually buying something will drive the price of both ODB and Tao through the roof. You know there are only 13,808 ODBcoin in existence and the ONLY way to buy them off the market now is with Tao, right? Have you read and understood anything in this thread or are you just mindlessly typing?

I just can't believe you are incapable of getting this. You must be trolling. Nothing like this has ever been done in crypto. Not even close.

If you're actually serious, you're beyond a lost cause.

For those whose minds still work, I'll repost this link to an interview of Taylor Swift fans outside a concert. NONE of them had any interest in crypto, and most barely even knew what it was, yet the MOMENT they heard the idea of their favorite star issuing her own coin? They wanted it, NO HESITATION. 

That experience is exactly what the AltMarket is designed to bring to fans of the artists they already have signed, plus the many who will follow after seeing the success of the first few. Beyond silly that you think nobody would be interested in officially licensed merchandise from their favorite band.

Nope, nobody ever buys collectible licensed band merchandise or would like to be able to show off how much of a real fan they are to their friends with cryptographic proof they were one of the first people to buy and how much of it they've collected. Nah. No true fan would be interested in their favorite band.  Roll Eyes 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_9UkerJ-M

ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:24:11 AM

I assume you're talking about yourself here Bryce?

He's talking about you, goofball. Duh.  Grin

PresidentDixon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:53:03 AM

To anyone taking throwawaytao and Presduwhatever seriously, I present this.

https://ibb.co/3B3X949

It really is pathetic with an unbelievable amount of personal bias. Keep paying attention to coinmarketcap and volume, don't use any other metric ever. Good boy, buy the pump like always chief.
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:41:39 AM

To anyone taking throwawaytao and Presduwhatever seriously, I present this.

It really is pathetic with an unbelievable amount of personal bias. Keep paying attention to coinmarketcap and volume, don't use any other metric ever. Good boy, buy the pump like always chief.

Haha nice.  Cheesy  Here's an embed of the Tao Troll Timeline from the above image since it's not showing up for me:

PresidentDixon

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:15:01 AM

:prayerhands: Thankya fren
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:49:04 PM

Whoever the "mysterious crypto whale" was who agreed to buy however many million TAOs back whenever it was on Twitter can't be too happy with the massive losses they've incurred since.

Meant to post this yesterday.

Desantis bought 1% of all the Tao that exists, he has partners that want I don't know specifically how many million Tao. They haven't bought it yet, not that I expect you to be in command of anything resembling facts. 

Here's Desantis' take on why he wants in on Tao.

He gets it.

You don't. 

You're going to be soooooooo mad at yourself.   Cry

throwawaytao

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:22:32 AM

Desantis bought 1% of all the Tao that exists, he has partners that want I don't know specifically how many million Tao. They haven't bought it yet, not that I expect you to be in command of anything resembling facts. 

http://acgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/Desantis-2019-01-15-Tao-is-like-OG-BTC.jpg

He gets it.

You don't. 

The DeSantis that... just deleted his twitter?

That guy?

Whose company Deos LLC got dissolved in december, and whose homepages are gradually disappearing from the web?

Who is mostly famous for spouting cryptic Deepak Chopra-level bullshit that no one who actually knows the subject credits as anything but meaningless babble?

That guy?

Yeah, let's say that ain't giving me much more confidence.

Incidentally, I thought the point of a semi-private beta was to find bugs in the software and, you know, get rid of placeholders and typos etc.?
Samwise_smells_a_scam

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:33:21 PM

He gets it.

You don't. 

That guy?

Whose company Deos LLC got dissolved in december, and whose homepages are gradually disappearing from the web?

Who is mostly famous for spouting cryptic Deepak Chopra-level bullshit that no one who actually knows the subject credits as anything but meaningless babble?

That guy?

Incidentally, I thought the point of a semi-private beta was to find bugs in the software and, you know, get rid of placeholders and typos etc.?

LOL "everything I work with goes up in value" well except for Deos LLC, but everything else fo sho... just that bryce weiner midas touch
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:37:18 PM

You never answered my question upthread: what specifically do you think is in violation of US securities law?

THE PREMINE? Smiley LOL

OK, since you didn't answer my question to you that I asked right before the post you're replying to, I'll ask again, what premine? I'm going to assume you mean the money mined at the start that was publicly announced before hand and that was used for the crowd sale in 2016. Is that what you're referring to?

If that's what you mean, it does not violate securities laws.

There is an exemption for the Howey Test if you cap fundraising at $100,000. Bryce did exactly that. He's worked with regulators from the start. There's photographic evidence. There's evidence on the SEC website.

If you have access to some other information I'm not aware of, do tell.

REGULATORS NEED TO SUCK MY DICK  Kiss ~TAKE THAT FAT MAN
Apparently.

Nice trust score.

Nice guitar picks Wink lol

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:28:48 PM

He gets it.

You don't. 

That guy?

That guy?

He deactivates his twitter account and then reactivates it all the time. I don't know anything about his LLC; this is the first I've heard of it. Why would I care if it gives you confidence? It's already been established that you don't get it. Or much of anything, as far as I can tell.  Roll Eyes

ACGCrypto

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:38:01 PM

What are the implications of having a full month of both ads for AltMarket as well as the morning DJs - with their 1 million+ listeners - talking up ODBcoin and the AltMarket every morning for a full month?

AltMarket also has stations lined up in LA, Anaheim, San Diego, Boulder, Denver, Cincinnati, Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta, and New York City. Even tiny percentages of their audience actually buying something will drive the price of both ODB and Tao through the roof. You know there are only 13,808 ODBcoin in existence and the ONLY way to buy them off the market now is with Tao?

I'll repost this link to an interview of Taylor Swift fans outside a concert. NONE of them had any interest in crypto, and most barely even knew what it was, yet the MOMENT they heard the idea of their favorite star issuing her own coin? They wanted it, NO HESITATION. 

That experience is exactly what the AltMarket is designed to bring to fans of the artists they already have signed, plus the many who will follow after seeing the success of the first few. Beyond silly that you think nobody would be interested in officially licensed merchandise from their favorite band.

Nope, nobody ever buys collectible licensed band merchandise or would like to be able to show off how much of a real fan they are to their friends with cryptographic proof they were one of the first people to buy and how much of it they've collected. Nah. No true fan would be interested in their favorite band.  Roll Eyes 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_9UkerJ-M

Here's an explanation of the economics of the artist icon tokens + Tao on the AltMarket:

Funny how none of the troll accounts ever can argue against the economics or really do anything but throw baseless and frequently incoherent FUD.

throwawaytao

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:03:29 AM

I note that there is, as of yet, no explanation of why the "Icons" would ever want to issue an Icon Token, given that AM takes half of their sale money (much more than e.g. well-established platforms such as Kickstarter, GoFundMe or Patreon), and the idea is that, somehow, they will have obligations to anyone who has ever even held a certain amount of their respective Icon Token.

Edit: Oh, and the placeholders and typos in AM remain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: