May 01, 2024, 02:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241925 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

I want to sell my pool coins for 70% market value with payment prior to withdraw.

Once the coins are withdrawn, I will then forward them to you.  Or I can give you the private key to the address they are supposed to be withdrawn to.

If market price is 10 satoshi... you can buy mine for 7 Satoshi.

You can see how many coins I have in the pool by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LgZT7QZrRVyn-ZjeN02cx6K4JKPPDDL8n3TcDZ1bPPk/htmlview?sle=true# and scrolling to the right.
Man those coins will be useless when they decide to process all of the withdrawals. Project is dead with this scammy type of development.
On that note, anyone wanna buy my 2,000,000 Coins @70%? Cheesy

I have around 30 million.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:19:00 PM

I invested in b3 using cryptopia.now frozen.when will we open and withdraw our money Huh

Don't worry, the team is working on making the issues smooth away.  As with any new coding or tech there are issues that arise.  I'm very sorry that you are experiencing delays and feel like you are not part of the community.  I personally appreciate everyones positive energy in the B3 Project. 

My personal handle in the discord is DavidJ3.

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

I want to sell my pool coins for 70% market value with payment prior to withdraw.

Once the coins are withdrawn, I will then forward them to you.  Or I can give you the private key to the address they are supposed to be withdrawn to.

If market price is 10 satoshi... you can buy mine for 7 Satoshi.

You can see how many coins I have in the pool by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LgZT7QZrRVyn-ZjeN02cx6K4JKPPDDL8n3TcDZ1bPPk/htmlview?sle=true# and scrolling to the right.
Man those coins will be useless when they decide to process all of the withdrawals. Project is dead with this scammy type of development.
On that note, anyone wanna buy my 2,000,000 Coins @70%? Cheesy

Sorry to hear you think the project Is not going as you hoped.  With new development comes bugs and unplanned obstacles.  We are planning on making this work as fairly as possible.  I personally appreciate your B3 support. 

Please feel free to message  on Discord.  My handle is DavidjB3.

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:23:08 PM

What happened to the Discord channel? Is that down?

Seems like this was a scam coin. Waste of time and money.

Seriously, please double check before saying it's a scam.

I love crypto world, but there are so much people who only want to make profit fast and don't care about the project.. It's tiring.

Hello, the B3 Dev team is still very alive and full of innovation.  The Discord being down was due to discord and we nor other crytos help this downtime.   

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

it never ends with these greedy bastards i am staking solo from 9 november now that i get a stake of 13 mil+ i see they stole 8mil from me it never ends with these fuckers

you should be procecuted imo you just stolen half om my stake!!!!!!

SYRutjeMXi5fm44RhpiDKBnGS25axw8JPn give back the coins you stole!!!!!!!!!

first they ban you for speaking out

then they rob you blind motherfuckers

dont say the masternode stole it it shouldn t be up till after the 80k blocks you assholes

Hello,

Sorry you feel ignored, the B3 team has not had a team member dedicated to this forum for a while.  I can understand why you feel the way you do, but please trust me that it was not what the team meant to do.  We know the community is what B3 is all about and if you decide to stick with B3 we promise to make it up.  We want all investors to make a profit because we appreciate all investors who trusted us from the start.

My handle in Discord is DavidjB3

B3 Team Member
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:32:35 PM

When can we expect our pool withdraws?

The confidence level here is shook pretty hard... we just want our coins so we can participate in this FN shit fairly.

For advertising as no instamin, premine or anything like that the developers REALLY dropped the ball here.

Thank you

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:36:27 PM

The confidence level here is shook pretty hard... we just want our coins so we can participate in this FN shit fairly.

For advertising as no instamin, premine or anything like that the developers REALLY dropped the ball here.

Thank you

I know we didn't show our true potential with this hard fork.  It was a hard change for us technologically wise.  We don't want members like you feeling like B3 has changed in trust or in quality.  We are trying to redeem ourselves the quickest and best we can.  Thank you for taking the time to express your view here.  We are listening and want to make you proud of what B3 can be.

Discord Handle: DavidJB3

B3 Team Member
akumaldo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Thank you

I know we didn't show our true potential with this hard fork.  It was a hard change for us technologically wise.  We don't want members like you feeling like B3 has changed in trust or in quality.  We are trying to redeem ourselves the quickest and best we can.  Thank you for taking the time to express your view here.  We are listening and want to make you proud of what B3 can be.

ok, with this all being said, could you please unban us??? cause this was really unfair, no warnings or whatever....
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

Thank you

Thank you very much. 

Any update in regards to our withdraws would be much appriciated <3

InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Thank you

Thank you very much. 

Thank you for your worry, there has been in issue that has arisen within the coding that will be sorted within the next few days.  I personally apologize for the unexpected inconvenience you are experiencing. 

-DavidjB3 Discord

B3 Team Member
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:44:10 PM

I am not even able to rejoin discord first time I got kicked or banned somewhere
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:58:44 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:11:48 PM by BayAreaCoins

Thank you

Thank you very much.  

Thank you for your worry, there has been in issue that has arisen within the coding that will be sorted within the next few days.  I personally apologize for the unexpected inconvenience you are experiencing.  

-DavidjB3 Discord

So basically you are telling me that people who are in the pool will not be able to participate in the Fundemental Nodes during the 10,000% period?  We are stuck only getting 40%.

First it was the fork, then it was the waiting on transactions to become steady and now it is some issue in the code...  Kinda feels like we are getting strung along.  Excuse after fucking excuse...

Please tell and show us what the code issue are because other people are using the coin just fine.  Feels like the team is purposely trying to screw over pool people... I full expect this is a exit scam and I'll never get my deposit at this point or at the very least we are purposely manipulated to lose the majority of the coins we should have been staking.

If anyone wants to buy my pool coins for 70% please contact me.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:15:38 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:27:39 PM by BayAreaCoins

I love how the pool can't process our withdraws, but this youtube dude can send coins just fine on behalf of the developers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3SkPrs0Bs&feature=youtu.be

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

Does anyone have the pool owners contact information or name outside of Discord?
B3COIN started as an Honest coin, when Limx Dev was around - Limx Dev has 100% INTEGRITY.

I don't understand what is happening, now that Limx Dev has left the scene.

This coin started with integrity.

InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:31:39 PM

Does anyone have the pool owners contact information or name outside of Discord?
B3COIN started as an Honest coin, when Limx Dev was around - Limx Dev has 100% INTEGRITY.

I don't understand what is happening, now that Limx Dev has left the scene.

This coin started with integrity.

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:32:56 PM

I love how the pool can't process our withdraws, but this youtube dude can send coins just fine on behalf of the developers.

Have you asked the video make why he can move coins? 

B3 Team Member
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:38:37 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:51:47 PM by BayAreaCoins

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Look everyone knows what is going on.... we know this new dev team is wetting their beaks during all this and taking advantage of it.

Just please process our pool withdraws at some point.  Don't rob everyone (more specifically me) completely.

beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Look everyone knows what is going on.... we know this new dev team is wetting their beaks during all this and taking advantage of it.

Just please process our pool withdraws at some point.  Don't rob everyone (more specifically me) completely.

I was at the discord and they did mention that they processed a few withdrawals and the confirmation time was unusually very long because of issues with the chain. Now they want to update to the next wallet release with fixes in version 3.0.0.4 before processing more withdrawals. I do understand it is frustrating, I have a couple million in the pool as well. But these guys, as volunteers, are holding real investments of other people. I understand why they chose to take extreme precautions in these withdrawals. It is objectively unfair for us, but hey, we did take the risk in sending our coins to this pool for (almost) free, we have to endure the consequences of our choice.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

I was at the discord and they did mention that they processed a few withdrawals and the confirmation time was unusually very long because of issues with the chain. Now they want to update to the next wallet release with fixes in version 3.0.0.4 before processing more withdrawals. I do understand it is frustrating, I have a couple million in the pool as well. But these guys, as volunteers, are holding real investments of other people. I understand why they chose to take extreme precautions in these withdrawals. It is objectively unfair for us, but hey, we did take the risk in sending our coins to this pool for (almost) free, we have to endure the consequences of our choice.

The consequences for our choices... and these are not volunteers.  They are actively collecting a fee for their service and making money hand over fist atm.

Thanks for the update on the newest excuse for not processing withdraws.

We shall wait for 3.0.0.4 then while the dev teams collects 60% of our stakes.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:05:15 PM

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

We cannot blame the pools for not allowing withdrawals, because they need to ensure that the network is secure, so that nobody loses their coins during the withdrawal process. I cannot blame the pool for anything, even though the other Fundamental nodes have an advantage.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: