Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55329 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:09:02 PM

this coin have greate idea to growing my money, i think i will join ico and burn some bits for growing it, any minimum amount to get diveiden per month ?
You are right that this coin is really great for us ,and i also want to invest my money in this currency and i am sure it will be go a successful currency and i hope it will be too profitable for us and its really very good opportunity for us.

I think you both are getting late, you should have to invest from today as there is only a shorter time remained in the ICO to finish, and the bonus currently is also better, after that if it added to exchange then the price will increase much higher as the supply of this coin is lesser.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:59:19 PM

The info is on the Website since the IAO was announced:

http://delta.investments/

Yes maybe you should better bought delta and bxt and took the trade-in risk. As i swaped in, I never knew how much would swaped /traded in for OMC and so on
 Grin Grin

So, is there any indication that the reserved amount will be divided to the total coins sent for swap? No there isn't. The guy above who made the match shows how unfair is the distrubution with swaps. Those who wanted it to swap with bxt will get 15.7894736842105263 omc per bxt and at the end of the day, that 38,000 bxt can't be turned into btc because there are no buy order whatsoever.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:50:56 PM

The omicron have any bounty?

Yeah, it has bounty for translations and it is also running a signature campaign but there they are paying in bitcoins, if you missed the time and now no bounty is available then try to buy them by working on other place and invest your earning in it. This coin is expected to rise more higher.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:01:22 PM

the next plan
where added omicron in exchanger
i hope the first plan added to choose one exchanger , poloniex, bitrex or c-cex
I will vote for poloniex. But as of now I am not worrying about where Omicron will be listed rather I am collecting all possible funds to buy more Omicron before ICO ends. Without having a big slash of them, worrying where and when it will be listed is not that much meaningful in my opinion.

is that announcement from the developers? if yes then I will have to join poloniex for the trade of omicron, I expected it to be added in yobit, but now I think there is no any chance for it to be added in yobit.

he confirmed that he will pay the fee to list it on bittrex, but you cant make sure that something will be listed on poloniex

Ok thanks for your reply, I am getting ready for its trade on bittrex. I have account on there but I did not use bittrex till now, I hope it will be a good exchange for me to start trade on there.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:00:02 PM

Low supply, people stacking the coin to get dividends and bonus for early investors. I think this ico is going to do great Tongue
It would be awesome if we can get listed in bittrex but i know is not that easy.

Correct.. low supply of a coin has some advantage for the coin. specially for the price of coin in future. if a coin have low amount circulating around there and it have good demand then it will increase the price very well,
OMICORN have low supply and I am sure it will be a successful coin.
Yes, we are all hoping and praying for the same. Other than this limited supply, Omicron has many innovative features what will support its growth. I am really proud for being part of this opportunity that too from the beginning itself unlike what I have missed with bitcoin.

I also wish that they keep the supply less than the demand with that the value of omicron will increase faster and the investors will rush to invest in this coin so after that the demand will increase to peak and with that they will be able to release more coins. and I want that they extend their ICO timing as with more time more people will come to join the project.
but i think that instead of deceasing the supply if the currency is introduce in the market in a good and proper way hope more people will show interest in investing their assets in omicrons and the value of omicro will increase.
You are right and I think they are trying to introduce it to the market in a good way, but they also have to try to make it useful for buying some good, digital goods or daily used goods, with that the demand will increase more high and it will be a more successful altcoin in the future.
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:24:17 PM

I tend to agree with olcaytu here as those who swapped shouldn't have more advantage than those who invested very early. I think we must find a way to balance them and equal the cost for both investors. Let's see how Glaidmor responds.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:26:56 PM

43 BTC ... First  - >  "Omicron will undergo a round of funding up to a maximum of 1,116 BTC" ... It is no achieved... What next step? I think about invest - but doubt...

There is a very high chance that the goal of 1000+ BTC will not be met, I'm also considering the factor that the crowdfund may not reach 100 BTC.

Is it bad? Of course not. In fact, it is very good- for investors. The initial marketcap will be very small, allowing plenty of room for exponential value growth. Through good performance and adequate dividend returns, the price will make moves on its own without the need of third-party influences (P&Ds). I'm a stakeholder in this digital asset like all of you are- I traded in a ton of BXT and DCRE during the swap period.

-
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:28:11 PM

@dev can this be mined??? is there a windows or linux based wallets ?

There will be a windows wallet at launch but im not sure about linux wallet, probably you will have to pull it from github and build it yourself.

Will it be possible to run the OMC client on a small device such as raspberry? (For staking / minting.)

Got an answer on slack by gladimor. https://omicronhq.slack.com/messages/general/

you will be able to have the OMC client on a raspberry Pi

So it looks like there will be a linux wallet.

-
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:32:53 PM

The amount of BXT swapped was about 38,000

Where do you guys find that information?
Do you know what was the number for DCR?

I took a risk and bought BXT for the swap and got a cheaper price, but so could anyone. You could have bought BXT at 30000 satoshi and got an even better price for OMC than I did.

To be honest, I think this would have never happened if Gladimor clearly announced the terms of the swap, instead of doing it via PM  Undecided
Not sure why anyone should have been dumping BXT so cheap, when it was an easy way to swap them and get good price. Those dumpers are the ones who actually lost there, and some people benefited from that by getting cheaper OMC.

Gladimore did announce the terms of the swap - it was here in the OP of this post and it was on the website. There were not many BXT available cheap at 36000 satoshi - I tried to buy them to reduce my risk from mining at 100,000 satoshi, but not many people were selling that cheap because it was expensive to mine. It was always a risk to buy or hold BXT for the swap - it could have worked out badly for me.

Sure, I understand. What about my question above: how did you know there was exactly 38000 BXT swapped? Do you know how many DCR were swapped? I didn't see those numbers announced yet... Did I miss something?

... this space is not for rent ...
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:01:21 PM

Oh btw, I'm also really excited to enter Bittrex at launch as we will directly be hitting the spotlight
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:08:52 PM

I took a risk and bought BXT for the swap and got a cheaper price, but so could anyone. You could have bought BXT at 30000 satoshi and got an even better price for OMC than I did.

To be honest, I think this would have never happened if Gladimor clearly announced the terms of the swap, instead of doing it via PM  Undecided
Not sure why anyone should have been dumping BXT so cheap, when it was an easy way to swap them and get good price. Those dumpers are the ones who actually lost there, and some people benefited from that by getting cheaper OMC.

Gladimore did announce the terms of the swap - it was here in the OP of this post and it was on the website. There were not many BXT available cheap at 36000 satoshi - I tried to buy them to reduce my risk from mining at 100,000 satoshi, but not many people were selling that cheap because it was expensive to mine. It was always a risk to buy or hold BXT for the swap - it could have worked out badly for me.

Sure, I understand. What about my question above: how did you know there was exactly 38000 BXT swapped? Do you know how many DCR were swapped? I didn't see those numbers announced yet... Did I miss something?

The BXT swap address was public https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/address.dws?2344.htm. There were around 50000 BXT at the time of the swap but only about 38000 was sent for the swap.

To those who complain about people who swapped BXT and got a better price than you, should the people buying in now complain that you got a better price than they did? Anyone could have taken the risk to buy BXT/DCR and swap them, all that information was public.

NO. The information about the total coins reserved / total coins sent was not public at all. I thought from the beginning that it was indeed a 1:1 swap and I looked at both of the coins prices and I thought to myself that you had to be an idiot to buy BXT to swap. On the other hand delta credits had 15k satoshi price so I thought it was okey, but still investing early was even better.

I don't really understand how you dare to discuss this thing. So we have only 43 btc for the funds. 38k btx and 10k deltacredits will make tops 1-2 btc, but they will have more coins than the BTC invested. ALL THE TRADES WILL BE DONE WITH THE BTC WE INVESTED, but those who swapped and got cheap OMC will get dividends. What the heck?!
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:26:55 PM

To be honest, I think this would have never happened if Gladimor clearly announced the terms of the swap, instead of doing it via PM  Undecided

The BXT swap address was public https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/address.dws?2344.htm. There were around 50000 BXT at the time of the swap but only about 38000 was sent for the swap.

To those who complain about people who swapped BXT and got a better price than you, should the people buying in now complain that you got a better price than they did? Anyone could have taken the risk to buy BXT/DCR and swap them, all that information was public.

NO. The information about the total coins reserved / total coins sent was not public at all. I thought from the beginning that it was indeed a 1:1 swap and I looked at both of the coins prices and I thought to myself that you had to be an idiot to buy BXT to swap. On the other hand delta credits had 15k satoshi price so I thought it was okey, but still investing early was even better.

I don't really understand how you dare to discuss this thing. So we have only 43 btc for the funds. 38k btx and 10k deltacredits will make tops 1-2 btc, but they will have more coins than the BTC invested. ALL THE TRADES WILL BE DONE WITH THE BTC WE INVESTED, but those who swapped and got cheap OMC will get dividends. What the heck?!

you're false. The information was public:
I have checked it by myself:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/address.dws?2344.htm

Address    B8QAKUztbkqTBMTWVnzuJgfqxqd3AeYjt7    
Balance   37,767.57743786 BXT   
Rich List   Rank 1

...throughout the 10,000,000 supply of OMC, 700,000 coins (7%) will be set aside for a swap-in of DeltaCredits (DCR) and BitTokens (BXT). Accordingly 1% will be used for DCR and 6% for BXT.

Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:29:18 PM

But no one forced you to either mine or buy bxt overpriced. I'm gonna be honest, anyone that pays 100k satoshi per coin when it's a simple, normal long PoW coin are meant to lose. This was your fault. Do you realize since you put 100k satoshi in bxt, it had a potential of 12.850.000$ marketcap. That would place it above counterparty, which would be 20th coin with largest marketcap. We as who sent real btc don't have to pay for your trading faults. You took a risk and it shouldn't have paid out like this. Now while I am getting 9000 satoshi per omc you are getting 2000 satoshi per omc. You will dump as soon as it hits the market and our price will crush. Why don't you agree a fair solution rather than being greedy? Simple, lets take the exchange price of the swapped coin to calculate swap amount. If bxt was 100k satoshi than lets do a 10:1 swap. But when we are dividing the whole amount, its just wrong.

And I'm sorry I just don't believe you invested btc, if so please come to slack and prove it... Roll Eyes

Not sure about BXT, but how are you going to calculate the price of DeltaCredits, when the buy price at the beginning of swap was about 0.0001, and the sell price was around 0.00026 if I recall correctly (and only tiny amounts could have been bought for that price)? Simply put, you had no option to buy "cheap" Deltacredits and exchange them for OMC. I suppose that option might have been there for BXT (don't know), but not for DCR.
Also you never know how much DCR (or BXT) was going to be converted to OMC. It could have been small amount or very big one, aka whole remaining supply. I for example, did not convert the whole amount I had (left something maybe - about 15% - just in case). And also after swapping my coins to OMC, I invested by BTC too (aimed to buy about 5 times more than I converted from DCR). Do you still think I look to dump the swapped coins?

One more consideration... This is the way I see it, you may disagree of course: the Swap from BXT and DCR is not about money or cost for the coins... It is about reliability and responsibility for Gladimor's old projects. When you see a person cares about his old investors, you have some confidence he will most probably care about your investment too. It was clearly announced the old projects are going to be closed, so this is the only exit offered, so if those coins are swapped at unfavorable rates, it will look like the old investors are abandoned and screwed. When you see the opposite, you should have more confidence.

Anyway, I understand your point, as well as understand the point of your opponents. That's hard to make the right balance, which satisfies everybody. I personally would accept any decision from Gladimor on this topic, as its not that important to me. Isn't this coin about dividends, rather than speculation? If so, the price of coin itself that important actually.

Very nice and clear statement.
Agree-
also you never know how much BTC will be collected/raised though the ONGOING IAO crowdsale.
Total Received until now:    44.28079927 BTC

~CryptCo
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:30:09 PM

this coin have greate idea to growing my money, i think i will join ico and burn some bits for growing it, any minimum amount to get diveiden per month ?
You are right that this coin is really great for us ,and i also want to invest my money in this currency and i am sure it will be go a successful currency and i hope it will be too profitable for us and its really very good opportunity for us.

I think you both are getting late, you should have to invest from today as there is only a shorter time remained in the ICO to finish, and the bonus currently is also better, after that if it added to exchange then the price will increase much higher as the supply of this coin is lesser.

no I am not late in this community, I already have invested some amount in the start and then i waited to check that how long will it go and now as it is proved that this project is going to be a successful project and will get more high value so i decided to invest my remaining money reserved for investment for this project.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:35:53 PM

But no one forced you to either mine or buy bxt overpriced. I'm gonna be honest, anyone that pays 100k satoshi per coin when it's a simple, normal long PoW coin are meant to lose. This was your fault. Do you realize since you put 100k satoshi in bxt, it had a potential of 12.850.000$ marketcap. That would place it above counterparty, which would be 20th coin with largest marketcap. We as who sent real btc don't have to pay for your trading faults. You took a risk and it shouldn't have paid out like this. Now while I am getting 9000 satoshi per omc you are getting 2000 satoshi per omc. You will dump as soon as it hits the market and our price will crush. Why don't you agree a fair solution rather than being greedy? Simple, lets take the exchange price of the swapped coin to calculate swap amount. If bxt was 100k satoshi than lets do a 10:1 swap. But when we are dividing the whole amount, its just wrong.

And I'm sorry I just don't believe you invested btc, if so please come to slack and prove it... Roll Eyes

Not sure about BXT, but how are you going to calculate the price of DeltaCredits, when the buy price at the beginning of swap was about 0.0001, and the sell price was around 0.00026 if I recall correctly (and only tiny amounts could have been bought for that price)? Simply put, you had no option to buy "cheap" Deltacredits and exchange them for OMC. I suppose that option might have been there for BXT (don't know), but not for DCR.
Also you never know how much DCR (or BXT) was going to be converted to OMC. It could have been small amount or very big one, aka whole remaining supply. I for example, did not convert the whole amount I had (left something maybe - about 15% - just in case). And also after swapping my coins to OMC, I invested by BTC too (aimed to buy about 5 times more than I converted from DCR). Do you still think I look to dump the swapped coins?

One more consideration... This is the way I see it, you may disagree of course: the Swap from BXT and DCR is not about money or cost for the coins... It is about reliability and responsibility for Gladimor's old projects. When you see a person cares about his old investors, you have some confidence he will most probably care about your investment too. It was clearly announced the old projects are going to be closed, so this is the only exit offered, so if those coins are swapped at unfavorable rates, it will look like the old investors are abandoned and screwed. When you see the opposite, you should have more confidence.

Anyway, I understand your point, as well as understand the point of your opponents. That's hard to make the right balance, which satisfies everybody. I personally would accept any decision from Gladimor on this topic, as its not that important to me. Isn't this coin about dividends, rather than speculation? If so, the price of coin itself that important actually.

Very nice and clear statement.
Agree-
also you never know how much BTC was going to be collected/raised though the ONGOING IAO crowdsale.
Total Received until now:    44.28079927 BTC

~CryptCo

And how much of those 44 BTC are your personal investment?
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:43:17 PM

He probably invested nothing. All he invested was his bxt which he mined at 0.001 cost as an idiot. I'm sorry but it's the truth. And now he is being awarded for it.

Can you please tell me where in the hell it writes that the total %6 reserved omc will be divided with the total amount of bxt sent? For all we know a swap is a 1:1 if it is not mentioned otherwise. I thought it would be a 1:1 swap like all other coins out there and that the remaning % would be burned. I'm trying to make a peace with you guys, suggesting that we should take a base price for both coins and divide them with 0.00009. Even that is in your advantage as they are dead coins and they will not contribute to the freaking OMICRON FUNDS THAT ARE MEANT TO BE PROFITED WITH. BUT YOU WILL GET SHARES REGARDLESS.

Gladimor please address this issue. Its hilarious that the raised 44.5 BTC gets half the coins of SHITTY DEAD COINS THAT WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE 1 BTC!
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:49:54 PM

no I am not late in this community, I already have invested some amount in the start and then i waited to check that how long will it go and now as it is proved that this project is going to be a successful project and will get more high value so i decided to invest my remaining money reserved for investment for this project.
Actually, there is no late investment as it is because this project is going to be successful in the future, when you invest early you only get a certain bonus and that is just a certain percentage and when it will be added in major exchanges and the demand is good then what I will be seeing is there will be an abrupt increase of price and even 100% is manageable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:51:43 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 11:04:37 PM by Cryptco

He probably invested nothing. All he invested was his bxt which he mined at 0.001 cost as an idiot. I'm sorry but it's the truth. And now he is being awarded for it.

Thats nonsense. That was not possible, better inform yourself about the prices and mining costs!
BXT Net Hash was around 10+ PH at the top/ Hit 1% of Bitcoin nethashrate !
I invested enough and bought enough on exchanges and I am an investor, thats all info you need.
You could have the same advantages and could bought or even mined BXT at the right time.  
Grin Grin  Cool
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:28:14 PM

Thats nonsense. That was not possible, better inform yourself about the prices and mining costs!
BXT Net Hash was around 10+ PH at the top/ Hit 1% of Bitcoin nethashrate !
I invested enough and bought enough on exchanges and I am an investor, thats all info you need.
You could have the same advantages and could bought or even mined BXT at the right time.  
Grin Grin  Cool

I'm arguing with a guy on slack now. I'm clearly asking simple questions:

1) Why it was not clear in any part of the ANN or the website that the total coins reserved for the swap would be divided by the total coins sent for the swap?

2) This is so unlogical and unfair. If I knew this from the beginning I wouldn't invest a single penny. For obvious reasons. The idea of this coin is to create a fund for profit. Shareholders will recieve profit with their shares. They buy them with contributing to the IAO, by sending btc. Now that 700,000 OMC will only contribute to the fund for 1 btc and rest of the 400,000 omc will contribute 44.5 btc. But the one who contributed will take %66 of profits while the real fund raiser will only take %33 of all profits. ISN'T THIS FREAKING STUPID?!

Now on slack a guy sends me an SS of a slack message from BXT slack dated 1st of September. Gladimor supposed to wrote the dividing formula there, but NO WHERE IN THE ANN WHICH WE INVESTORS SHOULD ACCESS THE ALL INFORMATION WE NEED BEFORE INVESTING!

I'm expecting people who sent real BTC IAO to response. Especially that guy who sent 30 btc right now. It's obvious we got misinformed. Or else I'm gonna start to think that was Gladimor himself that sent 30 btc as he is not responding these concerns!
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:35:17 AM

I stand by a standard that I leave none of my projects behind. Therefore, I decided to end development of DCRE and BXT, and in turn, allow a swap.

I understand many of your worries about speculative unfairness involved with IAO buyers paying BTC for OMC, while swappers turn in an obsolete currency for OMC. I also understand that there are many worried about buyers dumping at bargain prices once OMC hits exchanges. I would like to note that I own more than 50% of the BXT in the swap address, and around 80% of the DCRE in the swap address. I soaked up a lot of the dumps on exchanges to keep the swap rate fairly reasonable. Hopefully this will ease some of your worries. The OMC I own from the swap will be my personal stake and incentive for working on this asset. You need not worry about them hitting the market. I will not be taking dividends on my stake in OMC.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: