Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55329 times)
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:47:26 AM

I stand by a standard that I leave none of my projects behind. Therefore, I decided to end development of DCRE and BXT, and in turn, allow a swap.

I understand many of your worries about speculative unfairness involved with IAO buyers paying BTC for OMC, while swappers turn in an obsolete currency for OMC. I also understand that there are many worried about buyers dumping at bargain prices once OMC hits exchanges. I would like to note that I own more than 50% of the BXT in the swap address, and around 80% of the DCRE in the swap address. I soaked up a lot of the dumps on exchanges to keep the swap rate fairly reasonable. Hopefully this will ease some of your worries. The OMC I own from the swap will be my personal stake and incentive for working on this asset. You need not worry about them hitting the market. I will not be taking dividends on my stake in OMC.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying that up. I'll buy that.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:14:54 AM

The omicron have any bounty?
Yes , there are translation and signature campaign .

~snipped~
Hmm , nice explanation . You always clarifying about your problem and update and keep transparent about the progress. I think i'll buy some.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:47:05 AM

I'm really concern with the low funding for this project so far and I think they did well with their marketing considering the level of funding raised so far, my real concern is that this project seems similar to ICONOMI maybe there is little differentiation or so but 44btc make me worry on how they are going to implement their vision for the project, I hope things turn out to be great.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:21:28 AM

I'm really concern with the low funding for this project so far and I think they did well with their marketing considering the level of funding raised so far, my real concern is that this project seems similar to ICONOMI maybe there is little differentiation or so but 44btc make me worry on how they are going to implement their vision for the project, I hope things turn out to be great.
Gladimor already said do not be worry. This IA0 is still in  early stage we don't know what will happen but we believe it will be successful, someday we still have time to wait.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 03:56:12 PM

44.86579829 BTC raised so far, ~ 1 day and 11 hours left for crowdsale!
(It will end on September 17, 10 PM EST after a period of 2 weeks)
http://time.is/EST

See:
https://blockchain.info/address/18o5eSoiDbPS7uD8xVvNovfrrUKnbJwrkW
http://delta.investments/iao/

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:56:22 PM

I stand by a standard that I leave none of my projects behind. Therefore, I decided to end development of DCRE and BXT, and in turn, allow a swap.

I understand many of your worries about speculative unfairness involved with IAO buyers paying BTC for OMC, while swappers turn in an obsolete currency for OMC. I also understand that there are many worried about buyers dumping at bargain prices once OMC hits exchanges. I would like to note that I own more than 50% of the BXT in the swap address, and around 80% of the DCRE in the swap address. I soaked up a lot of the dumps on exchanges to keep the swap rate fairly reasonable. Hopefully this will ease some of your worries. The OMC I own from the swap will be my personal stake and incentive for working on this asset. You need not worry about them hitting the market. I will not be taking dividends on my stake in OMC.

This will help me to keep focus on this project. My friend seems interest with this project since I told them about it

This will be different compare iconomi project ... I can feel it...

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:23:19 PM

do you think it is because of op's past? he have negative feedback for running ponzi scheme. this could be a reason why users not interested enough..
this project hopefully a legit one.. now lets see how these guys will manage this.
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:01:52 PM

do you think it is because of op's past? he have negative feedback for running ponzi scheme. this could be a reason why users not interested enough..
It was not a ponzi or even if it was: 0 people reported being scammed! So no harm was done. My full research and debunking of this can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236976.msg16127041#msg16127041

Needless to say, a scam free past is a good indicator, but not a guarantee nothing will go wrong. I personally took the risk.

-
Den821

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:46:18 PM

.....through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields....The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest...IAO funds are invested into loan features as well as altcoin trading.

In which Altcoins will the IAO Funds be invested/ and funds will be traded? Any detailed information?
Interesting project *watch*

Good luck!

-Den

Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:55:29 AM

.....through trading on the volatile altcoin market as well as lending capital for margin-trading exchanges (stable interest). The loan interest guarantees a biweekly issuance of dividends, while the altcoin trading revenue is a major bonus, many times greater than loan yields. The trading yields aren't guaranteed biweekly as there may be an occurrence where there is a net loss during the timeframe. A minimum balance of 10,000 OMC in an address will be required to qualify for dividend yields....The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest...IAO funds are invested into loan features as well as altcoin trading.

In which Altcoins will the IAO Funds be invested/ and funds will be traded? Any detailed information?

Good luck!

-Den

This is the worst possible question that you can ask in speculative altcoin trading scene. People who know how to make money in this market will not tell you how they do it and the people who will answer you will just suggest that you buy the coin they hold and they are known as shills.
Obscurium

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:06:20 AM

Hey dev, I sent you a PM, check it! Wink

Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:13:24 AM

wow someone invest 30btc :O
https://blockchain.info/tx/e7754841433e7a717bcd2be9804a7d2e77aa5f966d8850305f788c1a0506667f

1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:22:24 AM

Well that's awesome. Omicron crowdfunding doing great!
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:48:44 AM

final countdown boys, are you rdy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tallrichcute

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:50:29 AM

The whale is coming, I wish this project good luck. Now 45 btc funded. Very potential one.
uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:52:31 AM

seem very interesting hope the dev will release the gifthub after omicron officially launched..
any officially news from exchanger will add it ?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:59:05 AM

Good luck!

-Den

Devs evidence of some of his better trades:

Some people needed evidence of some of my better trades, so here they are a couple. There are a lot more, but I am not going to post them.

Radium: One of my better investments. Avg entry price was like 5K sats, average exit price was 75k sats. A little too earlier, but I needed the BTC for margin trading. The reason why you see more sells than buys in the Polo summary is that I was depositing coins (avg 5K entry) and selling them. If there is any doubt about the 5K entry price, please take a look at the datestamp of my withdrawals. My actual profit was more like 150 BTC on Polo (less than what is mentioned in the picture), with some more from Bittrex as well.

The early summer month of ETH trading, when the rally was still going strong. You see more sells than buys because I had a short position open somewhere during the timeframe that I didn't close:

XMR trading summer, so sad I couldn't take advantage over it more since it actually is my favourite altcoin...

Altcoin trading is much higher risk, but the yields are vastly increased. Primarily, investments will be made into new coin launches as many have statistically proven to yield returns greater than mining costs upon exchange listing. Main altcoin trading will be done on high volume/liquidity exchanges, such as Poloniex. Margin trading will be engaged when necessary. Every 2 weeks, a report will be generated for the community to prove that revenue is generated from real sources and show solvency. 1 Omicron is equal to 0.00001% of the revenue payout. Payouts will be sent to registered addresses with a 10,000 OMC minimum, on a biweekly basis. Any remaining funds from unregistered OMC addresses will be reinvested into the IAO fund, and a portion is paid to the fund manager as an incentive.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:22:15 PM

Sent some more btc to have 10,000 omc ready when we fire this thing up. I know Gladimor's trading skill and I've never witnessed any loss following his suggestions. I think we are looking to a possibly 2-3 months ROI at most with profit shares and we will have our 10,000 omc that we will probably be able to sell above ICO price anytime. I remember how everyone was spektical about delta ico and than regretted it hard, I mean, very hard. Can't wait for a better one. Wink

I invite everyone invested in the IAO to slack to have chat for the future. Wink
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:14:56 PM

Less than 8 hours left. When the wallet is going to be ready?
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:27:19 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/18o5eSoiDbPS7uD8xVvNovfrrUKnbJwrkW  Shocked
Wow a last minute huge investment. 74 freaking btc. Finally a smart whale saw the great oppurtunity in this coin. I'm pretty sure this will be the star of all ICOs this year. People will race to buy it as soon as it hits exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: