Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:12:48 PM

Have been kicked out of the slack after holding this coin for 2 years b/c I stated this was a money grab and scammy behaviour. Well done James
I did ask for you to not be banned, that wasnt my decision. you can be reinstated if you want

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:17:47 PM

Have been kicked out of the slack after holding this coin for 2 years b/c I stated this was a money grab and scammy behaviour. Well done James
I did ask for you to not be banned, that wasnt my decision. you can be reinstated if you want

I was kicked out of slack after telling one of the admins that he is dumb stupid fuck.
He is.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:20:50 PM

Just one sincere thing James:

I understand that you cannot value BTCD at X10 of current prices for the ico, but the value of 0.0053 seems to me too low. Lots of people have trust in you all this time, buying lots of BTCD upper that level, and I think they deserve a bigger reward from you.

I'm not telling to value BTCD at X10, but the current valuation is too low.

Always remember the ones who have been loyal and benefit them, that's a key rule in finance man...

but why would anyone invest in btc than?

If you value BTCD at 0.01 you'll get almost the same BTC's and you'll have most of BTCD holders much more happy than they're now.

Myself, I was planning a BTCD at 20-30 M $ valuation in a year with iguana coming, but this changes everything...

Don't know what to say man... broken plans... Huh

That's the thing. We have all being waiting for iguana which was so close, I have invested some funds way above 0.004 hoping that when your job is finally done it would be worth much more. So what do I get now? Looks like I should have staid off. Not complaining, your projects always returned me some cash, but to promise something for months and then when almost everything is ready to say we will only buy it at the current price, no more then that,  .....

completely agree with this
iguana is still on track, independent of komodo
komodo will get the iguana of course

as to price, just think of it as a little pause. The flip side of having a known price is that it wont go down too far from it either. Markets have prices going up and down and the price is at essentially a 1 year all time high price

We have to be a fair and balanced pricing for the ICO investors. the fact that there is all this complaining that it is unfair to BTCD holders, I guess means that ICO investors wont be complaining we gave BTCD holders too good of a deal.

Especially since I am a large holder of BTCD, I hope you can see how I had to err on the side of not overrewarding BTCD holders.

Also, the ICO funds that come in will allow a lot more to be accomplished.

Maybe it is a short term paper loss for some and I apologize for that. If it makes you feel any better, I am suffering the same paper loss and probably a lot larger scale than most anybody.

I have been working on the core nonstop, literally 14+ hrs per day 28 days per month for over 2 years. And in the last year I doubled the SuperNET NAV after having neglected it and letting it drop 75% due to NXT price decline.

I couldnt go public with the plan as that would have contaminated the price average. And if it was pushed up to .01 by BTCD holders who wanted to boost their share of the komodo (admit it you would have thought about doing it), then it would have been sabotaging the ICO investors.

So if you are suffering, I feel your pain directly and to a larger degree. I did what I believe is fair to both sides and just keep in mind that while the price probably wont go up too much, it wont go down too much either

Let us try to focus on the breakthrough that dPoW is and the introduction of zero knowledge proofs.

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:21:15 PM

I understand that you cannot value BTCD at X10 of current prices for the ico, but the value of 0.0053 seems to me too low. Lots of people have trust in you all this time, buying lots of BTCD upper that level, and I think they deserve a bigger reward from you.

Always remember the ones who have been loyal and benefit them, that's a key rule in finance man...

If you value BTCD at 0.01 you'll get almost the same BTC's and you'll have most of BTCD holders much more happy than they're now.

Myself, I was planning a BTCD at 20-30 M $ valuation in a year with iguana coming, but this changes everything...

That's the thing. We have all being waiting for iguana which was so close, I have invested some funds way above 0.004 hoping that when your job is finally done it would be worth much more. So what do I get now? Looks like I should have staid off. Not complaining, your projects always returned me some cash, but to promise something for months and then when almost everything is ready to say we will only buy it at the current price, no more then that,  .....

The vision Komodo has could not be achieved without new funding. There is no way to have dPoW without this Komodo ICO. Money is required to get this off the ground, i.e. pay bitcoin tx fees.

I encourage you all to see the long term goal. There isn't going to be a big pumb and quick profit.

James has always been developing the long term solutions for crypto, and dPoW is one of them.

Soon other cryptocurrencies can use Komodo to secure their blockchain with bitcoin's hashrate. The new anonymity features are better than they were in BTCD.

The BTCD just got a major upgrade, with the cost of having to rise more money. All long term BTCD investors got in with a great price.

Best regards.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:21:41 PM

I was kicked out of slack after telling one of the admins that he is dumb stupid fuck.
He is.
there is no call for personal insults, please lets try to be civil

Bisha

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:29:35 PM

Assume I go with btcd, do I get my Komodo tokens at the exact same time as btc participants? Or since btcd donors, since it will only be swapped at the end of the ICO, will receive their Komodo tokens after the other ones? Like 1 week or so?

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:34:27 PM

I always watch ICOs with the potential of 10'000+ BTC, so I subscribe for the notifications.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:35:29 PM

Assume I go with btcd, do I get my Komodo tokens at the exact same time as btc participants? Or since btcd donors, since it will only be swapped at the end of the ICO, will receive their Komodo tokens after the other ones? Like 1 week or so?
The ICO will end
genesis block and mainnet needs to be created using ICO investors and BTCD share
then it is possible to swap BTCD for komodo

so the BTCD holders will have a single swap step to take after ICO is over, but they dont have to do anything during the ICO. BTCD acts like an ICO token until the end of ICO

VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:37:01 PM

as to price, just think of it as a little pause. The flip side of having a known price is that it wont go down too far from it either. Markets have prices going up and down and the price is at essentially a 1 year all time high price

We have to be a fair and balanced pricing for the ICO investors. the fact that there is all this complaining that it is unfair to BTCD holders, I guess means that ICO investors wont be complaining we gave BTCD holders too good of a deal.

Especially since I am a large holder of BTCD, I hope you can see how I had to err on the side of not overrewarding BTCD holders.

Maybe it is a short term paper loss for some and I apologize for that. If it makes you feel any better, I am suffering the same paper loss and probably a lot larger scale than most anybody.

I have been working on the core nonstop, literally 14+ hrs per day 28 days per month for over 2 years. And in the last year I doubled the SuperNET NAV after having neglected it and letting it drop 75% due to NXT price decline.

I couldnt go public with the plan as that would have contaminated the price average. And if it was pushed up to .01 by BTCD holders who wanted to boost their share of the komodo (admit it you would have thought about doing it), then it would have been sabotaging the ICO investors.

So if you are suffering, I feel your pain directly and to a larger degree. I did what I believe is fair to both sides and just keep in mind that while the price probably wont go up too much, it wont go down too much either

Let us try to focus on the breakthrough that dPoW is and the introduction of zero knowledge proofs.

Yeah James I fully understand you. You're doing the correct thing.

It's just that we all were waiting for 1000%-2000% profits with BTCD and iguana and now we'll have to go for a 100-200% profits, sharing with new investors who didn't even know you.

Nevertheless, I insist, you're doing the best for the project, and that gives me even more confidence with you.

I'll invest hard in your ICO, even if I have to go for a simple 100% profit. Wink
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:39:55 PM

I always watch ICOs with the potential of 10'000+ BTC, so I subscribe for the notifications.
You are Welcome!!  Cool
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 10:42:30 PM

Yeah James I fully understand you. You're doing the correct thing.

It's just that we all were waiting for 1000%-2000% profits with BTCD and iguana and now we'll have to go for a 100-200% profits, sharing with new investors who didn't even know you.

Nevertheless, I insist, you're doing the best for the project, and that gives me even more confidence with you.

I'll invest hard in your ICO, even if I have to go for a simple 100% profit. Wink
I too, will like the 1000%+ profits and my opinion is that komodo is the best chance to achieve a sustainable valuation increase like that (just counting the BTCD share)

pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:52:25 PM

Any coins now bought below 530k sats is profit if you dont want to take part in kmd.. As on the last day btcd price will be 530k sats.

Artificial cap: 425k if you are swapping
                         530k if you are not swapping

Blockchain technology
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:55:03 PM

Curious, what will BTCD holders that swap expect to get for having had the BTCD?  What kind of return is being guessed at for having the asset at swap?  Any idea?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:03:21 PM

Seems to be very great ICO , great stuff! 100% i will buy hard!
Dev if you will set up any bounties for translating your thread please reserve the italian one for me! Drop you message earlier on your PM
Thanks!
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 11:07:15 PM

Curious, what will BTCD holders that swap expect to get for having had the BTCD?  What kind of return is being guessed at for having the asset at swap?  Any idea?
BTCD holders will get a revshare asset as of an end of ICO snapshot, the value of this is hard to estimate

the .0053 conversion price is 50% higher than august average (we had to use trailing price) and close to 1 year ATH and also happens to be a slight premium over what it was trading at before the announcement

no set price will be perfect, but this is for only until the end of ICO and reduced volatility works both ways. BTCD likely becomes a much more stable prices during ICO

and the komodo ICO is not the end of BTCD, it is the start of BTCD 2.0 called komodo

Bisha

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:11:47 PM

The ICO will end
genesis block and mainnet needs to be created using ICO investors and BTCD share

so the BTCD holders will have a single swap step to take after ICO is over, but they dont have to do anything during the ICO. BTCD acts like an ICO token until the end of ICO

Okay, but btcd owners will have the option to do that at once the ICO tokens are distributed right? Say ICO ends, everyone receives their tokens, btcd owners only have to swap and it's done. So, formulating a better question: The swap option will be available as soon as ICO tokens are distributed right? Or will we still going to have to wait until that option is ready (after the rest already received the tokens)?

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 11:18:32 PM

The ICO will end

Okay, but btcd owners will have the option to do that at once the ICO tokens are distributed right? Say ICO ends, everyone receives their tokens, btcd owners only have to swap and it's done. So, formulating a better question: The swap option will be available as soon as ICO tokens are distributed right? Or will we still going to have to wait until that option is ready (after the rest already received the tokens)?
There will be a small gap as there is an added step of funding the genesis holding account before swaps can be enabled.
I understand the issue of wanting access the same time.

I think what we can do is make sure exchange trading isnt started before people have had a day to redeem their komodo. And I will try to make redeems available within hours of when komodo is generally available, or maybe even a bit before by releasing a redeem tool before mainnet wallets

I dont count exchanges like yobit that trade IOU they just make up!

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:19:24 PM

BTCD holders will get a revshare asset as of an end of ICO snapshot, the value of this is hard to estimate

the .0053 conversion price is 50% higher than august average (we had to use trailing price) and close to 1 year ATH and also happens to be a slight premium over what it was trading at before the announcement

no set price will be perfect, but this is for only until the end of ICO and reduced volatility works both ways. BTCD likely becomes a much more stable prices during ICO

and the komodo ICO is not the end of BTCD, it is the start of BTCD 2.0 called komodo

Sorry, still a little fuzzy for me.  A one time payment because you held BTCD, or a recurring revenue based on what you held?  

I am assuming komodo becomes the pegged coin for the system after the swap.

Bisha

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:29:36 PM

The ICO will end

There will be a small gap as there is an added step of funding the genesis holding account before swaps can be enabled.
I understand the issue of wanting access the same time.

I think what we can do is make sure exchange trading isnt started before people have had a day to redeem their komodo. And I will try to make redeems available within hours of when komodo is generally available, or maybe even a bit before by releasing a redeem tool before mainnet wallets

I dont count exchanges like yobit that trade IOU they just make up!

Imo the redeem tool should be done before so that once the mainet is launched everyone can do whatever they want to do at the same time, making it more fair for participants. Hope you do that^^

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:30:51 PM

Sorry, still a little fuzzy for me.  A one time payment because you held BTCD, or a recurring revenue based on what you held?  

I am assuming komodo becomes the pegged coin for the system after the swap.

The revenue streams that current BTCD holders have, will be moved to Komodo and that will not be diluted by the BTC investment. You will get dividends from these revenue streams once they become operational, so it is a ongoing thing.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: