Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191689 times)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:45:36 AM

Hi guys
Can anyone tell me where the ICO will be conducted? Please not an exchange in China. I'd rather just send payment to a BTC address than go through a Chinese based exchange.

Cheers Jon  Wink

Hi Jon,

ICO should start on the 15th of OCT.I am pretty sure it is not via a exchange but direct to a BTC address.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chivaki

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:32:52 AM

HODL, HODL, HODL!I suspect that when his alliance dumped most coins, he dilutes 200x to raise more money again.
Jl777 is doing  many very long term projects and all profits will pour into your ... ILLUSION.
Show your codes with other devs who can understand potential profits, pay them with SuperNET money and assests, do the rest as promises. Why don't you do this way?
Another cycle will be this: no real product, just git, clone & run because he can't do GUI, do not blame him...
Because NXT devs kicked him out, SuperNET and other assets are nearly homeless.
CryptoCard is dead in silence. Teleport, Telepathy: too longterm ideas that ZCASH makes them obsolute and James wants to depend on that technology to further delay his project if anything happens with Zcash relationship.
InstantDEX will be EasyDEX for a show case after 2 years gambling with SuperNET money and no real product.
After BTCD dilutting, SuperNET and other assets manipulating projects is the next?

By the way, up until now, Jl777's API is like this:

Jl777's commitment is as following:

Poor all BTCD bagholders!

In a nutshell
Like that  Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:14:25 AM

This just proves how naive and simple minded people are.

When you build anything, many aspects will need to come together to get it done. Why do you think building next gen crypto software is any different here?

Being able to think logically and independently is a trait that is required when evaluating ico's otherwise you are just sheep following wolves.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:34:12 AM

I've been thinking long and hard about dpos and I've got to say, I'm am seriously beginning to think of this this as the second coming of crypto and a completely new direction of taking Bitcoin forward. Think about it, for only a couple dollars a day, komodo will be able to to communicate with the Bitcoin network, requesting that it makes transactions, transaction that the komodo network must understand and react to as part of it's consensus rules. In the future, Komodo interacting with Bitcoin using many of it's stack based transactions types, (nlocktime, multisig, checklocktimeverify & many others will soon exist) in coordination with many of it's own transaction types with allow for a sort of "turing complete" language that will be spoken between chains..... many different chains. This will be made possible by iguana.

Iguana makes the bitcoin chain such a lightweight piece of art and therefore allowing other coins to "plug in" bitcoin and use it as a sort of tiny microchip that they will plug into their wallets, we are able to create chains that would otherwise be impossible to do directly on the btc chain while relying on bitcoins security model to provide an unmodifiable history of what has happened. A sort of "decentralized exchange" IS possible and it will allow such chains to easily purchase bitcoin on behalf of it's users and pay for it's own transactions on the bitcoin blockchain.  Awesomely enough, this whole idea actually solves one of bitcoin biggest questions... What will happen when the block rewards subsidy ends?

Just think of a world where all these chains have spawned off and are using bitcoin's proof of work to secure it's chain. All of these chains will actually be paying fees to bitcoins miners. That would help to provide the incentive that LOTS of transactions will be happening on bitcoins network, because bitcoins network would be charging a small fee to all of it's child chains. By 2140 that should be quite a large sum of money that is going towards supporting the miners. By then, this will likely not be the only thing supporting the miners, this will just be the first idea of many.

It's become exceptionally clear to me that jl777 is building a serious advancements into not only his own coin and supernet, but most importantly bitcoin itself. It's becoming more and more obvious to me that this is the clear path forward for all of crypto, and that it is the only project that is truly understanding and appreciating that bitcoin is not here to to be defeated but it is here to stay and it will be the entire industries light forward for many years to come. By working with it, we will make the entire cryptosphere bigger and more united then ever before, giving it the power to move where we all know it can go! Thanks jl and everyone involved for doing this. It is a huge step forward and if we are all successful in making this happen, the entire crypto landscape is going to change for the better and we will go down in history:)
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:31:06 AM

I have a lot of respect for James, he's brilliant, level headed and has some amazing ideas. He's done a lot of this on his own. Coding can be a very lonely existence...but again this is an investment that people are looking at based on past releases.

I think it was a bad move to start yet another ICO based on the current climate of scams, wasted ICO's and over promises. This is not James fault as it is what is currently a sea of scammy ICO's and failed promises.

With amount of money raised close to 6000 BTC just for the Supernet, I'm kinda disappointed that we still don't have a full release. Iguana is still months away from showing us anything working.

James I'm sorry, I wish you luck...I really do. But you won't be getting any Bitcoin from me this time, I will be waiting for my initial investments in you to see the light of day first.

Peace

You might have forgotten that the SuperNET funds were not spent, but rather are being invested to produce gains and operations funded from this. This necessarily slows things down a bit.

Also why do you say iguana is months away from showing anything working? Do you know something I dont?

Sorry James, I don't mean to offend. I know funds haven't been spent, funds are being used as asset holdings in various coins...I've been following your projects for years and I've become a bit disillusioned to say the least.

Thank you @MAD945 for putting my sentiments into words.
deadlock1

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

methodic madness

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:32:34 AM

Some people see this necessary change too critical! Change or die, this is the way all crypto evolves. 3rd generation cryptos are coming, bringing nice features to us. And we are IN.

The big step forward was necessary anyway. Would a hardfork in our case have been better? No - rebranding and restart the chain was a good idea and also important to take the newest anonymity tech. Also highly underestimated is the value of a "managed coin"! Quality software development and application maintainance costs money, so what??

No complaints, BTCD-holders, you get your 50% add value! A bit patience and you can go without losses to any other coin or stay. To me, this is a fair way!

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:28:41 AM

HODL, HODL, HODL!I suspect that when his alliance dumped most coins, he dilutes 200x to raise more money again.
Jl777 is doing  many very long term projects and all profits will pour into your ... ILLUSION.
Show your codes with other devs who can understand potential profits, pay them with SuperNET money and assests, do the rest as promises. Why don't you do this way?
Another cycle will be this: no real product, just git, clone & run because he can't do GUI, do not blame him...
Because NXT devs kicked him out, SuperNET and other assets are nearly homeless.
CryptoCard is dead in silence. Teleport, Telepathy: too longterm ideas that ZCASH makes them obsolute and James wants to depend on that technology to further delay his project if anything happens with Zcash relationship.
InstantDEX will be EasyDEX for a show case after 2 years gambling with SuperNET money and no real product.
After BTCD dilutting, SuperNET and other assets manipulating projects is the next?

By the way, up until now, Jl777's API is like this:

Jl777's commitment is as following:

Poor all BTCD bagholders!

In a nutshell
Like that  Smiley

JL777HODL, BTCD, SUPERNET are all his projects to spend on big house, Lambo, diamonds. He lacks of money, now he will plan his ico again. Bagholders, 100% sure.   Cheesy
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 06:56:04 AM

JL777HODL, BTCD, SUPERNET are all his projects to spend on big house, Lambo, diamonds. He lacks of money, now he will plan his ico again. Bagholders, 100% sure.   Cheesy

- The technologies jl777 is building are not totally independent of each other, they need each other, and as such they are all required. Huge progress is being made, but for the visualized results (GUI / videos) you will have to wait little more.

- if jl777 has a Lambo it must be sitting in his garage with a thick dust on top of it, because he has been working around 16 hours a day for two years. If you don't believe me join our Slack and witness it yourself Wink

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Kabapka

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:08:26 AM

yet one more ICO with james Cheesy
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 07:19:15 AM

Some people see this necessary change too critical! Change or die, this is the way all crypto evolves. 3rd generation cryptos are coming, bringing nice features to us. And we are IN.

The big step forward was necessary anyway. Would a hardfork in our case have been better? No - rebranding and restart the chain was a good idea and also important to take the newest anonymity tech. Also highly underestimated is the value of a "managed coin"! Quality software development and application maintainance costs money, so what??

No complaints, BTCD-holders, you get your 50% add value! A bit patience and you can go without losses to any other coin or stay. To me, this is a fair way!

Well said sir!

If we want to secure a good future for BTCD it must be using the best technology.

Long term thinking and long term goals will require a lot of hard work at first, without the immediate reward, but at the end the reward is huge.

There is a vision, and sometimes a better route will emerge to get to that vision, and in this case it such a route emerged and it required Komodo.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
akhavr

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:48:19 AM

To run a notary node and get $500+/mo you need to be one of the top 16 in any of the four regions: North America, Europe, Asia/Eastern Europe, Southern Hemisphere

Melting together Poland (Eastern Europe) and Singapore (Asia) feels way to coarse grained to me.

What's the metric for "top"?

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 08:54:00 AM

To run a notary node and get $500+/mo you need to be one of the top 16 in any of the four regions: North America, Europe, Asia/Eastern Europe, Southern Hemisphere

Melting together Poland (Eastern Europe) and Singapore (Asia) feels way to coarse grained to me.

What's the metric for "top"?
It could be, maybe we need 5 regions? We can improve the course 4 regions, the important thing is to prevent any geographic location from getting too large a percentage, so actually the more regions the better to some degree

"top" would be based on the sum of stakes that voted for a candidate

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
foogatsy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:27:14 AM

what is crypto777 asset?  is good asset buy?  what connection to komodo or supernet? can u recommend any other good assets buy?

thanks dev  Cheesy
sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:28:03 AM

Hi i don't know how NXT asset system works, although i do have a NXT account. Can someone please answer following naive questions

1. Where do i have to send/hold my BTCD to get KMD after the ICO?
2. How do I get the revshare asset based on the snapshot? Do i have to submit my NXT account somewhere in a form to receive it or convert my BTCD to superBTCD?
3. How many approx. KMD will i get for each BTCD?

Thanks

Regards

Sam Smiley
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:33:50 AM

what is crypto777 asset?  is good asset buy?  what connection to komodo or supernet? can u recommend any other good assets buy?

thanks dev  Cheesy
crypto777 asset is the asset that various crypto services will pay to, but it wont be till next year.

SuperNET asset is the best deal as it is selling for close to its NAV value, but has future tech revenue possibilities. SuperNET owns a big percentage of crypto777, among other assets

I cant think of any other asset that has that combination

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

Hi i don't know how NXT asset system works, although i do have a NXT account. Can someone please answer following naive questions

2. How do I get the revshare asset based on the snapshot? Do i have to submit my NXT account somewhere in a form to receive it or convert my BTCD to superBTCD?

Thanks

Regards

Sam Smiley
There is no relation to NXT at all for BTCD. The only exception is the MGW asset superBTCD, but if you have the native BTCD there is no NXT involved

1. We will post a redeem address to send in the BTCD for redeem. Until then, there is nothing to do.
2. The snapshot is automatic. When the assetchain's genesis block is created (sometime next year), you will have 1:1 the same addresses and balances as of the end of ICO snapshot. Nothing to do here at all, just one day there will be a new assetchain that you have coins in.
3. The exact number is hard to say, but it will be a multiplier, like a stock split. The exact number will be so that the value of the KMD matches the value of the BTCD

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

Thanks

Regards

Sam Smiley
There is no relation to NXT at all for BTCD. The only exception is the MGW asset superBTCD, but if you have the native BTCD there is no NXT involved

1. We will post a redeem address to send in the BTCD for redeem. Until then, there is nothing to do.
2. The snapshot is automatic. When the assetchain's genesis block is created (sometime next year), you will have 1:1 the same addresses and balances as of the end of ICO snapshot. Nothing to do here at all, just one day there will be a new assetchain that you have coins in.
3. The exact number is hard to say, but it will be a multiplier, like a stock split. The exact number will be so that the value of the KMD matches the value of the BTCD

Thanks for the quick reply, so this is what i understand from your reply

1. so its just like sending BTC to ICO, instead i would be sending BTCD.
2. For this i have to downoad the revshare client/wallet? How would it know that i own BTCD that i want to claim? Do i need to enter my priv keys or sign a message with them to get my revshares?
3. I heard BTCD holders will get 20% or 20M KMD, so it would be 20M/BTCD supply at time of snapshot? It comes to ~16 KMD/BTCD.

Sorry for all the naive questions but i want to be ready at time of swap and also want to calculate if it would be better to get in ICO or buy BTCD.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:02:40 AM

Thanks

Regards

Sam Smiley

Thanks for the quick reply, so this is what i understand from your reply

1. so its just like sending BTC to ICO, instead i would be sending BTCD.
2. For this i have to downoad the revshare client/wallet? How would it know that i own BTCD that i want to claim? Do i need to enter my priv keys or sign a message with them to get my revshares?
3. I heard BTCD holders will get 20% or 20M KMD, so it would be 20M/BTCD supply at time of snapshot? It comes to ~16 KMD/BTCD.

Sorry for all the naive questions but i want to be ready at time of swap and also want to calculate if it would be better to get in ICO or buy BTCD.
1. The BTCD redeem period will start after the ICO closes and be open for a year, but it is recommended to do it sooner, rather than later

2. There will be a revshare assetchain supporting client available when the assetchain genesis is ready. The snapshot will be used to just clone the BTCD chain balances into the assetchain genesis. So importprivkey for your addresses will do the trick

3. this is incorrect info you have, BTCD redeem will be a valuation neutral swap using .0053 as BTCD's price. So each BTCD redeemed is like you used .0053 BTC and that will get the same amount of KMD that .0053 BTC would. The exact number isnt known yet

What this means is that even if comparing against the biggest early bird bonus for BTC, any price for BTCD below .00424 is an arbitrage. As the ICO proceeds and the bonuses go away, the arbitrage price rises to .0053.

Note however that this puts a value of 0 for the revshare asset, so even at a .00424 price you are getting free revshare assets.

foogatsy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:06:29 AM

thanks dev  Cheesy
crypto777 asset is the asset that various crypto services will pay to, but it wont be till next year.

SuperNET asset is the best deal as it is selling for close to its NAV value, but has future tech revenue possibilities. SuperNET owns a big percentage of crypto777, among other assets

thanks for reply dev.  any bounty on this coin?

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 10:09:17 AM

thanks dev  Cheesy

thanks for reply dev.  any bounty on this coin?

I am not dealing with any of those details, but pretty sure there will be. I saw that details will be posted here a bit later

supernet.org/nav.php shows the portfolio of SuperNET

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: