Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1234006 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

Thank you. Unfortunately, there is no an API call for sending messages. Wasn't Byteball about storing data which determined the choice of its name?

As a continuation: I think I can generate high-entropy data by sending byteballs from 16 old to 16 new addresses repeatedly but I'm not sure how this will affect network performance. Is it possible to get any assistance from Byteball devs or I'm left alone with the source code?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SatoNatomato

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:53:33 PM

We need more support to our community-driven Witness:
[/center]
Who is "we"? What makes your witness a " community-driven"?

I had your witness before, but you are using veasel words, like a typical politician and propagandist.

You had previously changed your worldmap to highlight your own hubs but belittle others.

Is any data on your website even correct, who are you even
SatoNatomato

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:59:37 PM

Thank you. Unfortunately, there is no an API call for sending messages. Wasn't Byteball about storing data which determined the choice of its name?

As a continuation: I think I can generate high-entropy data by sending byteballs from 16 old to 16 new addresses repeatedly but I'm not sure how this will affect network performance. Is it possible to get any assistance from Byteball devs or I'm left alone with the source code?
"Mommy please hold my hand" "How do I even turn this on".

Wow such developer you are, cant even find things without asking for help.

Your fudding is ridiculous, as tony explained to you before like a professor to a daft kid, transaction thrughput increases with trx amount.

Anyway look in the github.com/byteball/headless-byteball folder play/create_* scripts thats all you need to waste your bytes.

Btw iota is retarded and iot with pow is oxymoronic, only asomeone with no experience in iot could concieve such idiotic concept.
BitWhale

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

Your fudding is ridiculous, as tony explained to you before like a professor to a daft kid, transaction thrughput increases with trx amount.

Anyway look in the github.com/byteball/headless-byteball folder play/create_* scripts thats all you need to waste your bytes.

Btw iota is retarded and iot with pow is oxymoronic, only asomeone with no experience in iot could concieve such idiotic concept.

Lol damn dude, remind me to never ask you any questions, wouldn't want to be castrated with a spork.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

I think you got everything wrong. Let me tell you how it really is:

1. You and me decided to do some testing to resolve our dispute.
2. I asked for API both here and via PM to tonych.
3. I got a link from another user to RPC calls which doesn't contain sending messages command.
4. I looked into the source code and spotted some places which may lead to performance degradation on machines of other users (btw, why is SQL so heavily used?).
5. I asked for assistance because Byteball is still being developed and I don't want to bring the network to knees just to prove my point to you.

So now I'm on the crossroad:
1. Use RPC call and risk disrupting normal operation of Byteball mainnet (if you think I'm wrong I'm open for a bet on this).
2. Wait for someone to help me to send plain messages which don't require to trigger signatures verification and can only affect storage size.
3. Do nothing.

I'm pretty sure most of Byteball community members are not happy you picked it as your favorite coin (so far nothing except disservice has been seen from you) and I don't want to make them less happy by interfering into normal Byteball network work. So I'll wait few days more hoping one of the devs will help me.
ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:27:42 PM

[/center]

I had your witness before, but you are using veasel words, like a typical politician and propagandist.

You had previously changed your worldmap to highlight your own hubs but belittle others.

Why am I feeling some agressivity in your post ? I personnaly have had support from you before and you helped me I remember. You don't need to turn agressive to me.  I will answer your question the most simple way.

We are a couple of guys building a network of hubs and providing stats and network map for the benefit of all.

The stats we provide are unique, fair and accurate (some of the stats have been defined in accordance with Tonych, just ask him). See https://byteball.fr/heartbeat.php

We promote our hubs on the byteball world map by highlighting them (yes we do, is it evil? see https://byteball.fr/byteballworldmap.php) and our work by posting new features annoucements and sometimes help some guys here (in bitcointalk) and in slack. We have decided to label our witness "community witness" (together with portabella and piiper one's) see https://byteball.fr/stats.html as to distinguish them from Tonych's ones. If you prefer "independant witness", why not, I dont' care.

ByteFan

Activity: 510
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

3. I got a link from another user to RPC calls which doesn't contain sending messages command.
4. I looked into the source code and spotted some places which may lead to performance degradation on machines of other users (btw, why is SQL so heavily used?).
5. I asked for assistance because Byteball is still being developed and I don't want to bring the network to knees just to prove my point to you.

1. Use RPC call and risk disrupting normal operation of Byteball mainnet (if you think I'm wrong I'm open for a bet on this).
2. Wait for someone to help me to send plain messages which don't require to trigger signatures verification and can only affect storage size.
3. Do nothing.

I'm pretty sure most of Byteball community members are not happy you picked it as your favorite coin (so far nothing except disservice has been seen from you) and I don't want to make them less happy by interfering into normal Byteball network work. So I'll wait few days more hoping one of the devs will help me.

Sure you could flood the database, but why ?

You may just conclude that the price to store one byte on HD for hubs and full nodes operator may be superior or inferior to your price to post one byte to the network but price will vary in the future, HD storage capacity too. What is the point?
Randomshot

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:03:10 PM

3. Do nothing.

I'm not going to interfere with your debate, but as byteball holder, I would like to see anything you can do to disrupt the mainnet. It would help to see weak sides of the coin and to build more resistant network.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:13:14 PM

I'm not going to interfere with your debate, but as byteball holder, I would like to see anything you can do to disrupt the mainnet. It would help to see weak sides of the coin and to build more resistant network.

If you know the devs you might help this to happen earlier by pointing them to my posts regarding API. I'm planning to spend 1000$ worth of byteballs on the first test. This is what witnesses would earn.
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

Is there any sort of knowledge base or FAQ, I know I could read through all 400 pages on here however It would help if there was a central place to check for that stuff for nubs like me. I would totally help set something up too
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:29:39 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 07:19:40 PM by yvv

If you know the devs you might help this to happen earlier by pointing them to my posts regarding API. I'm planning to spend 1000$ worth of byteballs on the first test. This is what witnesses would earn.

Just go ahead and knock it down into trash if you can. It will benefit to all byteball users if its vulnerabilities (if any) exploited sooner than later.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

Just go ahead and know it down into trash if you can. It will benefit to all byteball users if its vulnerabilities (if any) exploited sooner than later.

Right. Just need some assistance. We could organize series of tests, I get these GBs for free anyway.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

You dont even know how to orient yourself in the Byteball source-code yet youre trying to spread FUD about technical issues.
I gave you the link to send message command.

I looked at Iota source code, had a full node running with 5 neighbors for a while. I know what I am talking about, your iota coin is at best a scam, at worst incompetent waste of time worth its name an iota.

Btw, I helped Byteball, solve the first info leakage issue. You wouldnt know about such security issues either would you

Also, yes Byteball does have an operational mainnet. Where is iotas? Really amazing how you portray yourself as some cryptoguru while the best you can do is lie, manipulate to appear to speak from authority. Behind your mask is just weak shit.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

3. Do nothing.

Which is why I still gave him the link and egg him on.

Please show us, as I said and called on him to do before, put your monet where your mouth is or gtfo. Also pay the bet I won to the community fund you scoundrel.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:35:56 PM

Is there any sort of knowledge base or FAQ, I know I could read through all 400 pages on here however It would help if there was a central place to check for that stuff for nubs like me. I would totally help set something up too

Check the new wiki at byteroll.com
SatoNatomato

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:39:17 PM

Just go ahead and know it down into trash if you can. It will benefit to all byteball users if its vulnerabilities (if any) exploited sooner than later.

Right. Just need some assistance. We could organize series of tests, I get these GBs for free anyway.
I bet you 15BTC that you wont actually fulfill your words, its all empty words, retarded ideas, and no deliveries just like iotacoin.
SatoNatomato

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

[/center]

Why am I feeling some agressivity in your post ? I personnaly have had support from you before and you helped me I remember. You don't need to turn agressive to me.  I will answer your question the most simple way.

We are a couple of guys building a network of hubs and providing stats and network map for the benefit of all.

The stats we provide are unique, fair and accurate (some of the stats have been defined in accordance with Tonych, just ask him). See https://byteball.fr/heartbeat.php

We promote our hubs on the byteball world map by highlighting them (yes we do, is it evil? see https://byteball.fr/byteballworldmap.php) and our work by posting new features annoucements and sometimes help some guys here (in bitcointalk) and in slack. We have decided to label our witness "community witness" (together with portabella and piiper one's) see https://byteball.fr/stats.html as to distinguish them from Tonych's ones. If you prefer "independant witness", why not, I dont' care.

You are dishonest, and all the other " community witness " guys, either a witness is safe or it is really a community property in which case its open for abuse and not secure, puts the entire network at risk!

Is your witness actually shared by other people?

Who are your cuple of guys? Is the trans-guy also with you? Who is behind this witness, whatever you call it? Why should I trust that you would act fairly and justly after that poor attempt of labeling other hubs as lesser than your own? What other greedy acts would you do in future?

Im sorry I helped you, I thought you would be honest and just.
portabella

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:20:36 PM

Who are your cuple of guys? Is the trans-guy also with you? Who is behind this witness, whatever you call it? Why should I trust that you would act fairly and justly after that poor attempt of labeling other hubs as lesser than your own? What other greedy acts would you do in future?
Trans-guy? Well, like, its only a nickname man.

Chill out a bit.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:35:37 PM

Chill out a bit.

Let them battle it out, it's keeping the thread bumped, and new investors will notice the project Wink  last time i saw similar thing like this on BCT the coin went 70x lol

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
portabella

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:11:48 PM

Chill out a bit.

Let them battle it out, it's keeping the thread bumped, and new investors will notice the project Wink  last time i saw similar thing like this on BCT the coin went 70x lol
To be honest, their fights are interesting, I for one, am envious of any IoT-experience and the more I find out the better. But in any case I just had to tell the guy "dont assume my gender"  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 [414] 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: