Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233948 times)
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

byteball holders get double in the next round, very good news Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

I have gut feeling that Byteball is going to become important player on blockchain based project in future. I didn't sell not a single byte received during last couple of months. At these high price can't afford to buy but still will keep receiving by holding and linking my bitcoin wallet at the moment. Keep words pushing far guys on social media as well.
Birkensekt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:04:25 PM

*Why I Stopped Using Cryptox.pl and You Should Too*

1. It's unreliable. Their website, bitcoin wallet, and Byteball wallet are all flaky.

I needed to sell some bytes for bitcoin one day and my deposit never showed up the entire day. So, essentially my coins were lost when I needed them the most. Of course the price also went down during that time, screwing me more. I contacted @grzem and he was just a total jerk, acting like what happened didn't matter, "and just wait longer" he said.

2. They're greedy. Less than .01 BTC (~$20) is considered dust and will be taken from you if it happens to hit your Cryptox account.

Bitcoin fees are getting crazy and everyone knows it (almost $2 now). So, I was using my Cryptox BTC address as the payout address from the Byteball chatbot exchange. So, when I sold bytes, the BTC would be sent directly to my Cryptox account, and I could buy more bytes. But on the chatbot, you don't control how much someone buys from your order, so small BTC transactions come out occasionally.

This morning I received some hostile emails from Cryptox staff, prolly grzem himself.

I asked for a URL link to their Terms of Service because I could not find it. They sent me a 1 word reply, "Information." Basically, their crappy site doesn't even have URL's so he cannot link me to one. Now I see that if you click Information in the sidebar (never even looked here because I was only interested in Byteball) and then Fees, then look at the chart Other Fees you will finally see something about BTC Deposit Minimum Transfer Amount .01.

Wait, what? Why would this be under Fees???

3. Now there are better, more trustworthy exchanges to trade bytes.

I'm going to switch to Bittrex and Cryptopia.

4. Did I mention Cryptox staff are jerks?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I bought the majority of my BB holdings (at 50$ range) from cryptox.pl, so I am thankful for their existence. Now that I have accumulated enough I couldn't care less if they disappeared Cheesy and yes I also had troubles with that exchange.

I have never had trouble with this exchange and i trade a lot there. Support was allways fast and helpfull. And i get all distributions off  all rounds for all Bytes i have there. Deposits and Withdrawels for BTC and Byteball were allways fast, especially for GBYTE. For me it is a good exchange with no us juristication.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

1. It's unreliable. Their website, bitcoin wallet, and Byteball wallet are all flaky.

I needed to sell some bytes for bitcoin one day and my deposit never showed up the entire day. So, essentially my coins were lost when I needed them the most. Of course the price also went down during that time, screwing me more. I contacted @grzem and he was just a total jerk, acting like what happened didn't matter, "and just wait longer" he said.

2. They're greedy. Less than .01 BTC (~$20) is considered dust and will be taken from you if it happens to hit your Cryptox account.

Bitcoin fees are getting crazy and everyone knows it (almost $2 now). So, I was using my Cryptox BTC address as the payout address from the Byteball chatbot exchange. So, when I sold bytes, the BTC would be sent directly to my Cryptox account, and I could buy more bytes. But on the chatbot, you don't control how much someone buys from your order, so small BTC transactions come out occasionally.

This morning I received some hostile emails from Cryptox staff, prolly grzem himself.

I asked for a URL link to their Terms of Service because I could not find it. They sent me a 1 word reply, "Information." Basically, their crappy site doesn't even have URL's so he cannot link me to one. Now I see that if you click Information in the sidebar (never even looked here because I was only interested in Byteball) and then Fees, then look at the chart Other Fees you will finally see something about BTC Deposit Minimum Transfer Amount .01.

I bought the majority of my BB holdings (at 50$ range) from cryptox.pl, so I am thankful for their existence. Now that I have accumulated enough I couldn't care less if they disappeared Cheesy and yes I also had troubles with that exchange.

I have never had trouble with this exchange and i trade a lot there. Support was allways fast and helpfull. And i get all distributions off  all rounds for all Bytes i have there. Deposits and Withdrawels for BTC and Byteball were allways fast, especially for GBYTE. For me it is a good exchange with no us juristication.

Same here no troubles, deposits/withdrawals were timely and orders processed seemlessly, not sure why you're having an issue. All my bought gbytes were from cryptox, and those orders under 0.13 I'd be scooping them up Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 05:47:42 PM

Byteball: 2x Sharedrop for HODLERs in June - https://steemit.com/byteball/@ash/byteball-2x-sharedrop-for-hodlers-in-june

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:04:36 PM

Byteball on Changelly Instant Exchange!

Buy/Sell GBYTE for Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other crypto.

VISA/Mastercard available!

https://changelly.com/exchange/btc/gbyte

Polo, Shapeshift, Exodus and Jaxx next  Cool
i am waiting  list polo Grin

we should avoid polo  Tongue

No no, they are just having some small problems right now but everything will be solved soon  Grin   
nillohit

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

***crypto trader***

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:36:31 PM

I'm using cryptox for a long period when GB price was 0.007 BTC per coin. Didn't face any big troubles. Some little troubles just like as website down   for a while in scheduled maintenance, a bit withdrawal delay etc. These problems are very common in any exchanger. However, I say that cryptox is secured, quite fast & has good support system.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
cryptme

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:47:15 PM

I strated trading on cryptox because of GBYTE, deposits were OK, trading was OK, withdrawals were OK. Never had 1 single problem. The trading platform is not my favorite but it does the work, i'm probably just not used to it.

kola-schaar

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:48:36 AM

i have somewhere between 560-600 giga blackbytes (GBB). looking to trade them for straight byteball GB.
IF YOU're interested please pm me with your offer / amount and terms of trade. im looking at whole GBB trades not parts of GBB. obviously id prefer to sell bigger chunks at a time
vakar

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:48:13 AM

Hi, all.

Announcing the Byteball Bounce Bot!

Send your bytes, and they will be bounced back to you.

Read instructions carefully.

Pair your wallet with A6WUhxQX7bT1xY5UxoeL2/zNEgXGQXRO5ze4msXu3QrF@byteball.com.ar/bb#0000
Please talk to my bot and let me know your comments.

It is my first bot in byteball wilderness, so be please patient.

More about byteball chatbots: https://byteroll.com/chatbot

vakar
ByteFan

Activity: 510

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

byteball.fr
Announcing new hub for USA East coast.

east.byteball.us/bb

We provide alternative hubs service (paired with master byteball.org), independant witness, usefull stats and network map at https://byteball.fr

In your wallet settings  hub set byteball.fr/bb (Europe), west.byteball.us/bb (USA), east.byteball.us/bb (USA), byteball.wang/bb (Asia Pacific)

Enjoy!
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:47:04 AM

anyone got the current blackbyte price used to sell presently? wanting to onow rough prices to trade my gbb
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:01:13 AM

anyone got the current blackbyte price used to sell presently? wanting to onow rough prices to trade my gbb

The highest bids on byteball.slack.com:

0.05 GB/GBB   |   0.5 GB   |   10.0 GBB   |   @joniboy
0.04 GB/GBB   |   20.0 GB   |   500.0 GBB   |   @bluedude
0.04 GB/GBB   |   12.0 GB   |   300.0 GBB   |   @pop
0.04 GB/GBB   |   1.0 GB   |   25.0 GBB   |   @duke

Mind that nobody seems to be able to reach @joniboy for that order ..., so let's say it's 0.04 GB/GBB.

On ydx.slack.com, the latest trades were at 0.006 BTC/GBB.

You can also try posting your offer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728405.

zuqka

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:11:25 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 09:22:25 AM by zuqka

Covering entire south/east Europe with my hub at home Shocked

wss://byteball.zuqka.info/bb

https://screenshot.net/e1kv6ad

Plus these other 2 on paid vps. Giving back Wink

wss://byteball.me/bb
wss://blackbytes.me/bb

nxt: NXT-2V7G-C8BY-KTYY-CAHNU * btc: 19UcQHepGvXb2fDcAMBJo1a3iduqBNXaGw * byte: XJBP46RQ7OZ6KKY4IXKL73VQBDKRIYJ4
pospow

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

I got a really, really stupid question regarding the 12 witnesses:

Are we necessarily talking about one individual per witness? Or could there be the possibility of "witness pools", as in a

group of people cooperating to "form" a single witness? If yes, I can see this as a community approach to decide whether or

not they think 12 individuals suffice.

Just a thought.

stupid questions are from stupid gathering...
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:12:53 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/asset-managers-recommend-bitcoin-hedge-us-stock-market-risks/

That's the kind of news I love seeing Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
ByteFan

Activity: 510

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

Covering entire south/east Europe with my hub at home Shocked

wss://byteball.zuqka.info/bb

https://screenshot.net/e1kv6ad

Plus these other 2 on paid vps. Giving back Wink

wss://byteball.me/bb
wss://blackbytes.me/bb

Better than a partial screen shot. The full byteball world map is here :

kola-schaar

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

I got a really, really stupid question regarding the 12 witnesses:
Are we necessarily talking about one individual per witness? Or could there be the possibility of "witness pools", as in a
group of people cooperating to "form" a single witness? If yes, I can see this as a community approach to decide whether or
not they think 12 individuals suffice.
Just a thought.
stupid questions are from stupid gathering...

Byteball White Paper Page 1:
.. Witnesses are reputable users with real-world identities, and users who
name them expect them to never try to double-spend. ..

Byteball White Paper Page 9:
.. some of the participants of our network
are non-anonymous reputable people or companies who might have a long
established reputation, or they are businesses interested in keeping the network
healthy. We’ll call them witnesses...

(I would also recommend anyone to read till page 11 ..)

It is very unlikely that individuals will be / remain in the long run.
I could imagine that the 12 will be a very interesting inhomogeneous mix.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16498

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:52:13 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 02:01:33 PM by LoyceV

Byteball White Paper Page 1:
.. Witnesses are reputable users with real-world identities, and users who
name them expect them to never try to double-spend. ..

Byteball White Paper Page 9:
.. some of the participants of our network
are non-anonymous reputable people or companies who might have a long
established reputation, or they are businesses interested in keeping the network
healthy. We’ll call them witnesses...

(I would also recommend anyone to read till page 11 ..)
ByteFan is posting his witness on a French server in this topic a lot. He registered his account on Bitcointalk just last month, which is no where close to being a reputable person or company. Posting it over and over again seems to be his way to get people to use his witness, but I see no reason for trusting him.
It could be he's just a honest enthousiast, but I can't know for sure.

What would be more interesting is to be able to decide how you can trust a witness. A high level green trust Bitcointalk user could work, but also exchange Bittrex could decide to run a public witness.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: