Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

The best source of bitcoins now a days is trading. Trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here
yes with trading you will able to choose between day trade or long hold to make much bigger profits, with your skills and good
knowledge chances to gain more btc coming from trading is one of the best source to earn.
BluePoppy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
From buying it on exchanges using your own money... That's the best way I suppose. Trading is NOT a good way, because you're more likely to lose $$$ than gain unless you are very skilled.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1261

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

Trade is the best bitcoin revenue today. Some people invest in HYIPs, however, that is wrong, they are choosing to go into the path of the scammers.
Of course instead of choosing a hyip that is at risk of a scam, it would be better if you choose a trade for profit. Because you will depend on yourself to gain

HYIP's will never be the best source of bitcoin for us that working legit but for scammers they are the ones that are die hard creating new HYIP's again and again. But of course for us that knows their scam activities we just need to make others aware especially those newbies so that they won't become a victim of it.

Wen I was a newbie, I got scammed multiple times by differet HYIP sites. It is realky not advisable especially to newbies to invest on it because once they got scammed, they might lose interest om Bitcoin. Let us spread the awareness to help everyone on this community.

Many newbies get scammed of money specially bitcoin but it is only due to their own fault and not the scammers. The world will always be having good and evil, its human nature - its our own job to differentiate the two and avoid the bad people. If you are not careful in the online investments its better not to invest at all because online its very tough to track down anyone considering the anonymity of bitcoin transactions and the shadyness of these scammers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:29:05 PM

I believe gambling is a great way to make Bitcoins as there are good opportunities to make accurate predictions and earn bitcoins without necessarily sweating for it. I think it stands tall above the conventional mining and campaigns.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:56:39 AM

I believe gambling is a great way to make Bitcoins as there are good opportunities to make accurate predictions and earn bitcoins without necessarily sweating for it. I think it stands tall above the conventional mining and campaigns.

I beg to disagree! No matter how smart or how good you are in gambling. Your gambling skills might help you but it will not give you any assurance that you will win. You need to be lucky in order to win. I believe that winning in gambling is based on pure luck!
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:24:51 AM

Trade is the best bitcoin revenue today. Some people invest in HYIPs, however, that is wrong, they are choosing to go into the path of the scammers.
Of course instead of choosing a hyip that is at risk of a scam, it would be better if you choose a trade for profit. Because you will depend on yourself to gain

HYIP's will never be the best source of bitcoin for us that working legit but for scammers they are the ones that are die hard creating new HYIP's again and again. But of course for us that knows their scam activities we just need to make others aware especially those newbies so that they won't become a victim of it.

Wen I was a newbie, I got scammed multiple times by differet HYIP sites. It is realky not advisable especially to newbies to invest on it because once they got scammed, they might lose interest om Bitcoin. Let us spread the awareness to help everyone on this community.

I guess most of us became a victim of those HYIP's because we don't have enough knowledge with those websites. And it's a normal thing to those newbies because it was spread through social medias and those people that are promoting it doesn't have an idea that it is a scam but after experiencing it they will know it's true color.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:33:02 AM

I guess most of us became a victim of those HYIP's because we don't have enough knowledge with those websites. And it's a normal thing to those newbies because it was spread through social medias and those people that are promoting it doesn't have an idea that it is a scam but after experiencing it they will know it's true color.
HYIP's were spread through social media platforms. There are users who invest on this to examine their luck, even though they know such calculations were simply impossible and not able to settle the investor without any plans. It only profit the team who are the scammers behind these HYIP and spreading through different sources.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:28:55 AM

The best source of bitcoins now a days is trading. Trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here
Agree I think trading is best source of income as of now! yah trading you earn slowly but surely  but other people earn a lot of money by doing that because they have big capital . Like me I earned everyweek I dont say my capital is big but my capital is exact to earn everyweek. I also agree that signature campaign is one of the best source  of income now a days you can free to join this but you need also high rank.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:09:42 AM

I dissagree with you, I think if think with our logic the gambler will alway lose their money becouse the gambling site get profit from them. So I think I have the dame oppiniom with most of people here that trading is the best source of bitcoin.

CrackDown

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Never too old to learn

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

skill and signature campaign will make you rich and also creativity, make your self usefull thats the only way you will get bitcoin if you dont have money to invest to...
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:23:15 AM

skill and signature campaign will make you rich and also creativity, make your self usefull thats the only way you will get bitcoin if you dont have money to invest to...
I can't help but laugh so hard, how in the earth would make signature campaign one person rich? Do you have an idea how much the reward in participating in a signature campaign. Well, FYI I earn 0.04 BTC a week but I do not consider myself rich, tell me where did you get your calculation or that 0.04 a week is already a big amount to you?

boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:00:51 AM

HYIP's were spread through social media platforms. There are users who invest on this to examine their luck, even though they know such calculations were simply impossible and not able to settle the investor without any plans. It only profit the team who are the scammers behind these HYIP and spreading through different sources.

And many newbies are being mislead about thinking that it is the only way and the best way to earn bitcoin. Since anyone can post in social media, any content is welcome as long as it doesn't break their rules. Like in real life, there are bunch of scammers like these, but with today's generation, it's now digital, they are upgraded. Just keep away and ignore these type of scams.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:09:05 AM

I can't help but laugh so hard, how in the earth would make signature campaign one person rich? Do you have an idea how much the reward in participating in a signature campaign. Well, FYI I earn 0.04 BTC a week but I do not consider myself rich, tell me where did you get your calculation or that 0.04 a week is already a big amount to you?
This is the reality in the current time 0.04btc is not a big amount if your turn over in the bitcoin is 1-2 BTC .
If you have nothing in the starting then Ofcourse 0.04vtc is a big amount .
Actually your experience are the main thing that make us profitable for us because we just need to start and spent our time to understand , Because if we can understand bitcoin in better way then we can make start earning through the signature campaign and then Invest that earnings in the bitcoin trading and other offline buisness .
So Investment is a better way for the trading whether in offline or online .
Trading is also a Investment , Because we bought it and sell it after increase the price , so Investment are only ways for the earning in the bulk ways .
The things that I said here , I followed and now I am a succesful bitcoinets and making earning about 0.8btc per month .
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 08:47:08 AM

Skills can make you rich I agree, but not signature campaigns. They are more of side-earnings and additional sources of income not the main source of income. Of course working for bitcoin is the best way to earn bitcoin and in the process one also learns many new things and develops their skills as well. If one does not have money to invest they should try to get a job with whatever skills they have, then generate a stable income and get the necessities of life in place first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 10:05:12 AM

I don't think that you can become rich by just participating in a signature campaign, either

That said, I still have to add that, first, it is not specified whether the question is about participating in such a campaign or about managing it. Obviously, you can't enroll the same account in more than one signature campaign (if we talk about signatures themselves, not avatars, of course), but you can manage more than one campaign. In fact, there are folks that manage a dozen campaigns at once (it could be said that they have heavily monopolized this business), and thus they are earning a decent amount of coins, enough to make it their major job (I only assume that, I don't really know). Further, if you were wise and registered a dozen accounts 3-4 years ago (now they would all be Legendaries if you were posting from them at least once a fortnight), you could enroll them in a number of campaigns as well and earn a lot more than measly 0.04 BTC a week. If you are a prolific writer (like some posters here and not necessarily spammy) and have 5 Legendary accounts, you could earn a whopping 1 bitcoin a month by posting alone (just in case, I am enrolled in only one sig campaign myself)

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:20:09 AM

Trading can be the best source. We all know thst big fishes in this community are investing here to trads and besides this is a much more clear type of earnings and a more legit one than those hyips or any investment scheme.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

Trading can be the best source. We all know thst big fishes in this community are investing here to trads and besides this is a much more clear type of earnings and a more legit one than those hyips or any investment scheme.
I agree with you that trading is the best source because the market is very unstable and most of the times we can join the hype or the wave of the whales in the market and get profit with them also. It is very easy now to make profit if we just know when to dive in the market and when to dive out. Either bitcoin or altcoin trading is good source of income as of now.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:19:42 PM

Best is putting your BTC into the right program. Each of the listed options has a cost. Although the form is different (skills, risk, money, time), the cost is there. You will need more or less skills, but it always comes down to how much you can put into it. In fact, some forms are limited such as you have no more than 24 hours in a day, there is a speed you can learn with...etc. except BTC. BTC has no upper limit. And higher returns always have higher costs.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

Best is putting your BTC into the right program. Each of the listed options has a cost. Although the form is different (skills, risk, money, time), the cost is there. You will need more or less skills, but it always comes down to how much you can put into it. In fact, some forms are limited such as you have no more than 24 hours in a day, there is a speed you can learn with...etc. except BTC. BTC has no upper limit. And higher returns always have higher costs.

But not everyone has that amount of time in the world to invest into such a massively organised program. Everyone has their daily job and work (or at least I do). I think saving some bitcoin for future and trading on the rest is a good method to get a proper side earning in bitcoin. It is not my primary source as fiat currency is the accepted currency where I live. Moreover very few merchants accept bitcoin here. Again I am hoping the price of bitcoin to reach at least 1.5k USD this year if not better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:46:22 AM

Right now all sort of source need capital investment. Without that making good profit is simply a hard task to be executed. In the options provided for voting I think trading and gambling gives good profit based on our skills as well we have got legitimate gambling and trading websites. HYIP's and other MLM schemes were simply a scam promotion.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: