Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143291 times)
YOLO_LIFE

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:54:24 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 08:07:49 PM by YOLO_LIFE

Whenever I try to go to yolos website, I get stuck on the connecting page abc the circle keeps going round. It then pops up with a.message while still loading, to links of social media, any ideas?

umm..generally whenever users try to open YOLOdice, in the starter screen there will be small animation and it will last like 0.75-1 second (should have good internet speed).
but sometimes whenever the internet connection is slow/weak. it will take like 5-10 seconds to load the website (I'm just thinking it might be your internet speed but I'm not 100% sure)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

Whenever I try to go to yolos website, I get stuck on the connecting page abc the circle keeps going round. It then pops up with a.message while still loading, to links of social media, any ideas?

umm..generally whenever users try to open YOLOdice, in the starter screen there will be small animation and it will last like 0.75-1 second (should have good internet speed).
but sometimes whenever the internet connection is slow/weak. it will take like 5-10 seconds to load the website (I'm just thinking it might be your internet speed but I'm not 100% sure)

I think the speed here is 15mbps as a minimum...
I left the site running for 5 minutes and still nothing. Not sure I want to leave it running overnight....
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

I left the site running for 5 minutes and still nothing. Not sure I want to leave it running overnight....
Read my post above his, you should probably send Ethan an email.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

Read my post above his, you should probably send Ethan an email.

Ah ok. I switched isp though since then. I can’t send an email because I will then have to reveal my ip to Ethan and I still need to get round to setting up a vpn...

It just stops on a connecting screen with the yolodce animation which is quite confusing to me,
mydicebot

Activity: 371
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5057661.0

It supports YoloDice in this new release.

Have fun. Any feedback is welcome.

---

• https://mydicebot.github.io
  • MyDiceBot is a cross-platform automated dicing bot for cryptocurrency dice-sites.
  • Similar to the bot pioneer Seuntjies DiceBot.
  • Multiple platforms are supported, including Windows, Mac, Linux, and Web.
  • Multiple programming languages are supported such as Lua. JavaScript and Python are coming soon.
  • Compatible with the variables and functions of Seuntjie DiceBot’s Lua script

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:52:00 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

• MyDiceBot is a cross-platform automated dicing bot for cryptocurrency dice-sites.
  • Multiple programming languages are supported such as Lua. JavaScript and Python are coming soon.

This is indeed a great job that you have there and I saw you have some multiple site on your dice bot list too. Sorry for the way of asking you this, does everyone accepted it? Because you need their approval to make sure that your bot can be applied on their terms. And hoe about the fee? Are you giving some fee towards your bot that they used?
mydicebot

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

This is indeed a great job that you have there and I saw you have some multiple site on your dice bot list too. Sorry for the way of asking you this, does everyone accepted it? Because you need their approval to make sure that your bot can be applied on their terms. And hoe about the fee? Are you giving some fee towards your bot that they used?

Hi thanks a lot for your feedback.

* "Because you need their approval to make sure that your bot can be applied on their terms" - So your question is that I need get approval from the dice sites, correct? I am happy to remove those dice sites from my list if they do not want me to put them on at any time.

* "And hoe about the fee? Are you giving some fee towards your bot that they used?" No idea about what does your question mean. The bot is free to use and no fee needed.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

* "Because you need their approval to make sure that your bot can be applied on their terms" - So your question is that I need get approval from the dice sites, correct? I am happy to remove those dice sites from my list if they do not want me to put them on at any time.

* "And hoe about the fee? Are you giving some fee towards your bot that they used?" No idea about what does your question mean. The bot is free to use and no fee needed.

If your software if open source, you don’t need permission from the dice sites to run the bot imo. Don’t know what btcevo is going on about...
Is there a plan to make money out of this in some way? Put your reflink on new signups to the site through your bot if you like...
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

If your software if open source, you don’t need permission from the dice sites to run the bot imo. Don’t know what btcevo is going on about...
Is there a plan to make money out of this in some way? Put your reflink on new signups to the site through your bot if you like...

asked the author exactly the same thing, he plans to earn money through donations
but that is  a not very reliable business model, to put it mildly
putting his reflink for all the sites included in the bot is one good way to earn money , don't think there will be millions, but there must be people who sign through affiliate
to support the future development and updates, but he should include more sites and make it a viable option to seujuntles bot,
which is is the industirie's weapon of choice at the moment Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

Sorry for my bad english, what I want to ask here, are you going to charge fee on your bot? Because I saw many dice bot at first time they seems to offer some bot and after some period of time they charge some fee for fixing the bot and may be for some upgrade to the better version. And I am the victim on this kind of bot and when I starting to profit, suddenly bot is down and the creator do not even update anything. I just do not want this to happen in the future on any sites that I played
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

Sorry for my bad english, what I want to ask here, are you going to charge fee on your bot? Because I saw many dice bot at first time they seems to offer some bot and after some period of time they charge some fee for fixing the bot and may be for some upgrade to the better version. And I am the victim on this kind of bot and when I starting to profit, suddenly bot is down and the creator do not even update anything. I just do not want this to happen in the future on any sites that I played
Bots that charge "fees" are usually malware, especially if they aren't open source.  He already answered your question:

"And hoe about the fee? Are you giving some fee towards your bot that they used?" No idea about what does your question mean. The bot is free to use and no fee needed."

If you want information about a bot, and you don't know / don't trust the bot's developer yet, it's better to ask other people about it, because asking a potentially shady developer about their own bot is a good way to get scammed.
mydicebot

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, will consider.

mydicebot

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

asked the author exactly the same thing, he plans to earn money through donations
but that is  a not very reliable business model, to put it mildly
putting his reflink for all the sites included in the bot is one good way to earn money , don't think there will be millions, but there must be people who sign through affiliate
to support the future development and updates, but he should include more sites and make it a viable option to seujuntles bot,
which is is the industirie's weapon of choice at the moment Smiley

Thanks again for your suggestions. Will consider.

mydicebot

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

My Opinion is:

* Free forever.
* No charge fee. No upgrade fee.

mydicebot

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

MyDiceBot v2.0.0 is out.

---

Bots that charge "fees" are usually malware, especially if they aren't open source.  He already answered your question:

"And hoe about the fee? Are you giving some fee towards your bot that they used?" No idea about what does your question mean. The bot is free to use and no fee needed."

If you want information about a bot, and you don't know / don't trust the bot's developer yet, it's better to ask other people about it, because asking a potentially shady developer about their own bot is a good way to get scammed.

Totally agree. Thumbs up.

YOLO_LIFE

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 03:06:47 PM by YOLO_LIFE

Doge Investors already made 800k doge's profit!!!

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

awesome performance by yolodice almost doubling the expected profit in DOGE!
guess adding it was not such a bad idea, after all  Grin
congratulations to both investors and the site, condolences to the gamblers
waiting for new coins to be introduced, particularly BCH

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
thesourc3

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

I’ve already asked Ethan the admin about this and he said there will not be any BTC forked coins added to Yolo ever. So BCH is out of the question, unfortunately.

⚂ ⚂  Play @ The fastest growing Bitcoin casino - Stake.com
Let me know your username after signing up for wager-based kickbacks!

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

I’ve already asked Ethan the admin about this and he said there will not be any BTC forked coins added to Yolo ever. So BCH is out of the question, unfortunately.

Doge lite and eth are forks.

Bitcoin cash, to me, is just as horrible as ethereum...
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

We have another big announcement for you guys....

We'll be enabling LTC investment options on YOLOdice within the next 1 hour (from the time of this post)!
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: