Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Almanah

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

what are the use cases and utility for iflt.
why it still does not have a white paper?
i could't find anywhere can someone shed the light

white paper will be in next year may

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:36:34 PM by DarkStar1O9

Update: InflationCoin featured on the Sourceforge.net blog as a Project of the week for December 2018

We are proud to announce that InflationCoin (IFLT) has been selected as one of the Projects of the week for December 2018. If we're not mistaken this makes our project one of the first cryptocurrencies to be featured on their frontpage and blog.

https://sourceforge.net/blog/projects-week-december-3-2018/

Additionally, Nova has also opened this month for new users and registration, we hope their site continues to grow and evolve as a trusted exchange of the cryptocurrency community.

-InflationCoin.org

Upcoming: Decentralized Exchange Updates

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

That page showed on announcement from discord could help iflt get a little popular ?
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

Hello everybody! I just bought some IFLT and wanted to ask few questions:

Is there the inflation of the coin 8% remaining the same in year IV or will change to a lower one?

Is there a planned masternode implementation in the future?

Thank you!
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

Is there the inflation of the coin 8% remaining the same in year IV or will change to a lower one?

Thank you!

From what I recall, Nov 2019 on the rewards will go to 4% and remain there each year thereafter. But I may be wrong about the decrease to 4%.

Also, from the Discord https://discord.gg/95W8rff I have not heard any news about an implementation of masternode system.

I do recall some news regarding updates related to roadmap and future plans for March 2019 or thereabouts.

Laskoo

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

Thank you!

From what I recall, Nov 2019 on the rewards will go to 4% and remain there each year thereafter. But I may be wrong about the decrease to 4%.

Also, from the Discord https://discord.gg/95W8rff I have not heard any news about an implementation of masternode system.

I do recall some news regarding updates related to roadmap and future plans for March 2019 or thereabouts.

Thanks for the answer!

4% inflation is good for the project, but kind of low for the investors, that's why I've asked about masternodes implementation. This will give investors, who put their money in, some more rewards.

But we will see what will happen in the future with the APR.
fernadies

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:24:35 AM

Darkstar, suggestion maybe you can put a date at first post if you update something so newer people will know, something is up.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Darkstar, suggestion maybe you can put a date at first post if you update something so newer people will know, something is up.

Was planning this already, and is updated now as the lead post Cool

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

12/25/2018: InflationCoin is coming to Bituniverse Link

We are proud to announce that InflationCoin updates will be broadcasted on the portfolio app Bituniverse under their new community broadcast service. Bituniverse is a cryptocurrency portfolio app similar to Blockfolio with an estimated 1M+ users across multiple mobile platforms. This is great news as we've been looking for more media outlets to interact with press outside of bitcointalk. You can check out their app from one of the links below:

Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bituniverse.portfolio&referrer=utm_source%3Dwebsite

APK: https://dl.data.bituniverse.org/bituniverse.apk

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bituniverse/id1329338902?mt=8

-InflationCoin.org

dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

volume is so low, maybe IFLT will get inactive on coinmarketcap... there`s some plan to revive it ?
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

volume is so low, maybe IFLT will get inactive on coinmarketcap... there`s some plan to revive it ?
Inactive? What did you mean by saying 'inactive on coinmarketcap'?
There are so many coins without volume have still actively appeared on CMC as I known.
Almanah

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

There are so many coins without volume have still actively appeared on CMC as I known.

and there is also other ülaces like coinpaprika and coingecko and multiple other one where it can see, but no i dont belive IFLT get inactive. There is listed some coins what have had no volume in 6 months.
Laskoo

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:36:24 AM

I think he was trying to say that IFLT will become market inactive on CMC and they will "delist" the exchange where is 0 volume.

Of course IFLT will still remain on CMC but with no markets.
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:01:58 PM

on yobit  there will always be. Yobit rarely deletes coins so it is unlikely iflt will remove from cmc.The coin has a very good community. A lot of holders. The trading volume is small but everything changes.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 07:00:05 PM

on yobit  there will always be. Yobit rarely deletes coins so it is unlikely iflt will remove from cmc.The coin has a very good community. A lot of holders. The trading volume is small but everything changes.

It’s better not to say anything about scam exchanges like this one. This is just a thief service that reduces the reputation of the coins. Therefore, we must pretend that there is no our coin there and never advise anyone to expose their money to the risk of being lost in such damned trash cans like YoShit.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
kassex

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:16:35 PM

It’s better not to say anything about scam exchanges like this one. This is just a thief service that reduces the reputation of the coins. Therefore, we must pretend that there is no our coin there and never advise anyone to expose their money to the risk of being lost in such damned trash cans like YoShit.

I agree with you about Yobit. But if there is no alternative - what then to do? I hope to delisting from other exchanges will not come.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:04:00 AM

I agree with you about Yobit. But if there is no alternative - what then to do? I hope to delisting from other exchanges will not come.

There are about 50 exchanges now.  A team has to keep on getting their coin on new exchanges. 

kassex

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:37:27 PM

There are about 50 exchanges now.  A team has to keep on getting their coin on new exchanges. 
yes you are right. but if the meaning at the moment? in small exchanges, coin trading will not go, and large exchanges need big money.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:18:15 PM

yes you are right. but if the meaning at the moment? in small exchanges, coin trading will not go, and large exchanges need big money.

It doesn't matter.  The name of the game in good staking coins is to keep them alive.  Exchanges generally act in unstable ways.  More exchanges bring more volume and more safety that the coin will survive. 

kassex

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:42:08 PM

More safety, but hardly more volumes. Aggressive advertising is needed. There will be no volumes without it.Vicious circle.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: