Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 12:22:10 AM

Is there a later bootstrap than the one on the OP?  That's from 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:28:13 PM

Is there a later bootstrap than the one on the OP?  That's from 2017.

I can upload you one, if you want, but you'll need to wait until I arrive at work to reach my wallet (which is always online and up to date) and of course you'll need to trust me.

Just let me know and I'll upload it on MEGA and share the link in here.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:04:35 AM

I can upload you one, if you want, but you'll need to wait until I arrive at work to reach my wallet (which is always online and up to date) and of course you'll need to trust me.

Thanks.  I think it should be available. I would like to dl'd it.

othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:59:46 AM

Thanks.  I think it should be available. I would like to dl'd it.

Here is the bootstrap from today (snapshot at block 1345790): https://mega.nz/#!trgRQKaR!JbETDwVgo9WXLM716Z26enw7Z0nLYPNVyLPTgO4GiQ0

Maybe @DarkStar1O9 will update the OP and upload a newer bootstrap to be more official. Speaking of the OP, I think that it needs a rework as now is too much info out there and I don't think is all up to date (didn't checked this). End even if it is up-to-date, anyone who is seeing the page for the first time will be lost in details, links, images, etc. There is too much info out there that can be aggregated into links/lists/categories in my opinion. I can rework the OP if @DarkStar1O9 agrees to and he works with me providing the latest project information.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:51:08 PM

The developer does not appear on the forum since the 4th of January. There is no news.There is no exchange. What will be further unknown. Sad

Dont forget about
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_IFLT/
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:35:00 PM

I can't buy on Novaexchange bc they don't allow US citizens.  I can't download on Yobit because they are often in maintenance.  Where can I buy some INFL now?

Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:03:10 PM

I can't buy on Novaexchange bc they don't allow US citizens.  I can't download on Yobit because they are often in maintenance.  Where can I buy some INFL now?

Unfortunately the only place I know apart Cryptopia is BiteBTC, I've said "unfortunately" because is listed at 1 sat and I don't know if the wallet is working or not.

I would say to try and buy IFLT on Yobit since is much more cheap on DOGE market. Or ask someone from the community to buy it for you on Nova exchange.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 02:51:35 AM

I asked Darkstar and he said he contacted Altilly and also some news about an explorer.

MisterPresident

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:12:13 AM

I can't buy on Novaexchange bc they don't allow US citizens.  I can't download on Yobit because they are often in maintenance.  Where can I buy some INFL now?

You can always buy from me IFLT coins at the price 20 satoshi. Why it is so expensive? I will tell you that our coin not than does not concede to Dogecoin
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:18:13 AM

Yobit also has IFLT still. But IFLT/BTC is virtually dead, no trade for 1 Sat. Doge may be an option.
But it's a shady exchange.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:03:35 PM

If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.

MisterPresident

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:16:18 PM

If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.

Do you want to get some IFLT coins? This makes me very happy. Due to this, I have great news for you.
I, as a member in this community, announce a promotional campaign.
So who writes our site on himself signature like me, get a prize  10 000 IFLT coins on wallet every day.
(This promotion applies only to Hero Member and higher.)

othell_rogue

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:48:51 AM

If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.

Do you want to get some IFLT coins? This makes me very happy. Due to this, I have great news for you.
So who writes our site on himself signature like me, get a prize  10 000 IFLT coins on wallet every day.

Hey mate, good initiative! Maybe we can make a real bounty campaign and gather a fund for it so we can hire a bounty manager/or someone from the community to handle it. We will need a signature set for the campaign, which can be bough for 150-200$ on the forum. Maybe a Twitter/Facebook campaign will make the difference too if we have a good amount of IFLT in the bounty campaign fund. But to run a Twitter and Facebook campaign we will need an active member to handle the social media so that we will have much more content as I don't see much activity on Twitter and I don't know if IFLT have Facebook page. Just my thoughts about this project.

P.S. I will also give 5000/7500 IFLT daily for Full Members/Sr. Members.

MisterPresident

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:39:30 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 07:57:32 AM by MisterPresident

If anyone with a senior member level account and good reviews wants to sell some to keep the chain strong at the yobit sell price for DOGE, I'll do that.   Message me.

So who writes our site on himself signature like me, get a prize  10 000 IFLT coins on wallet every day.

Hey mate, good initiative! Maybe we can make a real bounty campaign and gather a fund for it so we can hire a bounty manager/or someone from the community to handle it. We will need a signature set for the campaign, which can be bough for 150-200$ on the forum. Maybe a Twitter/Facebook campaign will make the difference too if we have a good amount of IFLT in the bounty campaign fund. But to run a Twitter and Facebook campaign we will need an active member to handle the social media so that we will have much more content as I don't see much activity on Twitter and I don't know if IFLT have Facebook page. Just my thoughts about this project.

I am glad to it. Good idea. I have many desire and ideas too but cannot just find free time to be engaged. I think at first it is necessary to unite and get acquainted to share thoughts. Whether there is a team to exceed more than 10 members I can act according to the road map which created for this project last year.  Cool
othell_rogue

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:29:41 AM

I am glad to it. Good idea. I have many desire and ideas too but cannot just find free time to be engaged. I think at first it is necessary to unite and get acquainted to share thoughts. Whether there is a team to exceed more than 10 members I can act according to the road map which created for this project last year.  Cool

I agree with you. But for this we need @DarkStar1O9 permission and/or assistance to do so. Maybe he can come in here or we could gather on a channel on the Discord and sort thing out. I have plenty of time and I can dedicate some to this project if needed. Just let me know.

MisterPresident

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:26:58 AM

I agree with you. But for this we need @DarkStar1O9 permission and/or assistance to do so. Maybe he can come in here or we could gather on a channel on the Discord and sort thing out. I have plenty of time and I can dedicate some to this project if needed. Just let me know.

We (the first 10 active members) must work independently in order to stimulate others for independence and for a separate movement.
I’m sure we manage to put together a team, it will 100% stimulate others  and motivate our community and @DarkStar1O9
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 01:25:32 AM

We (the first 10 active members) must work independently in order to stimulate others for independence and for a separate movement.
I’m sure we manage to put together a team, it will 100% stimulate others  and motivate our community and @DarkStar1O9

He is already doing stuff.  He's one of the better developers around.  Read back a few posts.

MisterPresident

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:10:15 PM

ok guys what do you suggest
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 04:07:19 PM

Keep asking Yobit to put wallet online.  The dev is active but like a lot of devs doesn't babysit his thread.  Go with the sig campaign.  If you're going to make a sign campaign, manage it.  I would add inflation coin bc it stakes great but I don't want to have it the only url.  I asked that question, no response yet. 

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:37:07 PM

I propose to launch the Twitter/Discord/Telegram campaign and start voting for the listing of the coin here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105778.msg49871204#msg49871204

SonoX is now offering projects to sign up for another listing vote!
Top 5 coins on this vote will be listed for free on SonoX right after the vote is complete.

We ask users who have an interest in other projects to list them on the vote.
Feel free to tell other old and new projects about the new listing vote on SonoX.

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/5JThj5Dl2aHQaAQ83

Great news for SONO community in early days of 2019.
Finally, SonoX will be launched later today.

In the exchange, the team gives three kinds of listing:
1) Basic Listing: $200 worth of SONO
2) Prioritized Listing: $500 worth of SONO
3) Express Listing: $1000 worth of SONO
Additionally, there are maintenance fee for wallet upgrade, and additional upgrade fees (visit the blog for more details)

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: