Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:46:32 PM

03/01/2019: New Block Explorer on CryptoID and InflationCoin Sidechain enabled on LeapDAO Plasma Testnet

We now have a new block explorer provider with CryptoID for real-time blockchain statistics and metrics, you can check out our page and find your address at the link below:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/iflt/

Additionally the InflationCoin Sidechain has been enabled on the LeapDAO Plasma testnet on the Ethereum network, for testing and research of their 2nd layer instant transactions scaling solution. To receive an amount of test network coins to use the relay, you can send an email to relay@inflationcoin.org.

LeapDAO Plasma whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vStTjqvqZGyiI5AVtpwCIMlHFnzC_4bbixsCfs27-M8/edit#

-InflationCoin.org

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:51:08 AM

03/01/2019: New Block Explorer on CryptoID and InflationCoin Sidechain enabled on LeapDAO Plasma Testnet

We now have a new block explorer provider with CryptoID for real-time blockchain statistics and metrics, you can check out our page and find your address at the link below:

Additionally the InflationCoin Sidechain has been enabled on the LeapDAO Plasma testnet on the Ethereum network, for testing and research of their 2nd layer instant transactions scaling solution. To receive an amount of test network coins to use the relay, you can send an email to relay@inflationcoin.org.

LeapDAO Plasma whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vStTjqvqZGyiI5AVtpwCIMlHFnzC_4bbixsCfs27-M8/edit#

-InflationCoin.org

Nice to see a new and working explorer. You should update Coinmarketcap with the new CryptoID explorer since the 2 listed there are expired. Discord should be added as Chat2 on Coinmarketcap too.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
investorko

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:28:51 AM

Greetings! Have you ever thought to partner with Darb Finance? it seems to me you'd be a good team!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 05:43:59 AM

Coinsmarket kept all mine.

I understand correctly that this is a screenshot of the interface of the infamous scam coinsmarkets.com? Why did you publish it here? If I am not mistaken, then they began to disappear more than a year ago, and now remembering them is just “pour salt on the wound”. It's time to forget about them, my friend! You will not rise again - if you mourn your losses all your time. Don`t give up! Wink

yeah i try to forget as they took my 120M IFLT and 2,1 M doges and 0.08BTC. So no salt for my wound please.

I am sorry for your loss bro, but if you didn't learned to not keep your money on any exchange, online wallet or staking platform until now... not you have learned your lesson, unfortunately the hard way.

P.S. I am not trying to twist the knife in your back, away from me this thought.

Sorry, i wasn't asking for help, sympathy etc. Was just a passing thought cos if am not mistaken, IFLT had a mini pump the day i posted it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:27:30 PM

A staking computer got unplugged again and again Inflation wallet could not recover itself.  I tried the bootstrap some threads back and it wouldn't install.  How did you create it, Othell?

othell_rogue

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:20:56 AM

A staking computer got unplugged again and again Inflation wallet could not recover itself.  I tried the bootstrap some threads back and it wouldn't install.  How did you create it, Othell?

If you are talking about the bootstrap that I've uploaded and how to create it, is very simple. Just go to C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin and copy the following 3 file: database & txleveldb folders and blk0001.dat file. Note that I did this with my wallet closed. When you need the bootstrap just copy the 3 files (replace all) into the C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin

paramind22

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:04:37 AM

A staking computer got unplugged again and again Inflation wallet could not recover itself.  I tried the bootstrap some threads back and it wouldn't install.  How did you create it, Othell?

If you are talking about the bootstrap that I've uploaded and how to create it, is very simple. Just go to C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin and copy the following 3 file: database & txleveldb folders and blk0001.dat file. Note that I did this with my wallet closed. When you need the bootstrap just copy the 3 files (replace all) into the C:\Users\YOUR_PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\InflationCoin

Thanks.  Do you have to select Detach Database at Shutdown?

othell_rogue

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

Thanks.  Do you have to select Detach Database at Shutdown?

No, I don't think so, since I did not do this when I copied the files for the bootstrap.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 02:02:54 PM

No, I don't think so, since I did not do this when I copied the files for the bootstrap.

The files are going to still be there if it's selected or not, but I think the detach aspect of it changes the file structure. It's used if you want to move the installation from one computer to another, so probably used in making bootstraps work well.   I tried the bootstrap about four different ways and I couldn't use it.  

othell_rogue

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:35:57 PM

The files are going to still be there if it's selected or not, but I think the detach aspect of it changes the file structure. It's used if you want to move the installation from one computer to another, so probably used in making bootstraps work well.   I tried the bootstrap about four different ways and I couldn't use it.  

So you didn't managed to use the bootstrap? Or what do you mean with "I couldn't use it"

paramind22

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 07:21:23 PM

I said i tried to use it about four times.  Deleted everything in the directory.  I also used the wallet to create the other files from scratch, then overwrote the ones with yours. 

othell_rogue

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:02:43 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 09:40:08 AM by othell_rogue

I said i tried to use it about four times.  Deleted everything in the directory.  I also used the wallet to create the other files from scratch, then overwrote the ones with yours.  

In the end, did you managed to create and use the bootstrap?
Let me know if you need further help.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 11:41:33 AM

I said i tried to use it about four times.  Deleted everything in the directory.  I also used the wallet to create the other files from scratch, then overwrote the ones with yours.  

No, I let it sync and it took about 2.5 days.

Noise dev of TruckCoin and VersionCoin told me this:

To make blockchain snapshot you have to archive these files and folders -
for berkley db coins - files 'blk0001.dat', 'blkindex.dat' and folder 'database'
for leveldb coins - file 'blk0001.dat' and folders 'txleveldb' and  'database'
It's OS dependent, Windows blockchain will not work on Linux and vice versa.

To make a bootstrap file you just need to copy blk0001.dat and rename it to bootstrap.dat
But bootstrapping is not reliable, usually all blockchain copies have some orphan blocks, if orphan found in bootstrap.dat bootstrapping stops at this point, happens very often.

endquote

After I synced, I stopped the wallet and copied the whole folder from Appdata/Roaming directory into a Blockchain Backup directory
after detach database at shutdown was selected.

I don't know which type InflationCoin is.

othell_rogue

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:57:30 AM

No, I let it sync and it took about 2.5 days.

Noise dev of TruckCoin and VersionCoin told me this:

To make blockchain snapshot you have to archive these files and folders -
for berkley db coins - files 'blk0001.dat', 'blkindex.dat' and folder 'database'
for leveldb coins - file 'blk0001.dat' and folders 'txleveldb' and  'database'
It's OS dependent, Windows blockchain will not work on Linux and vice versa.

To make a bootstrap file you just need to copy blk0001.dat and rename it to bootstrap.dat
But bootstrapping is not reliable, usually all blockchain copies have some orphan blocks, if orphan found in bootstrap.dat bootstrapping stops at this point, happens very often.

endquote

After I synced, I stopped the wallet and copied the whole folder from Appdata/Roaming directory into a Blockchain Backup directory
after detach database at shutdown was selected.

I don't know which type InflationCoin is.

Since I don't find any "blkindex.dat" file in InflationCoin folder, I assume is a leveldb coin. As for the Windows to Linux/Mac and vice-versa botstapping, indeed they are not working, you need different bootstraps for different operating systems.

Almanah

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:59:12 PM

well i dont know how you make copys, but i just make copy of full folder is every 2 weeks and if i have problem i have fresh copy, never failed so far.
othell_rogue

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:17:46 AM

well i dont know how you make copys, but i just make copy of full folder is every 2 weeks and if i have problem i have fresh copy, never failed so far.

Good aproach. But for all users, I think the dev or anyone involved in the project should make a bootstrap of the blockchain for Windows and Linux, so anyone can use it when needed.

Egor_Kabaev

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:00:00 PM

Good aproach. But for all users, I think the dev or anyone involved in the project should make a bootstrap of the blockchain for Windows and Linux, so anyone can use it when needed.

Its possible to do, light wallet If I understood you.
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:41:08 AM

Its possible to do, light wallet If I understood you.

Light wallet is another good idea, but I was not talking about this. With the boostrap (Windows/Linux/Mac) you can get sync faster since you'll start the sync from a more recent block height then you would have if you start from block 0. Now with more than 1M blocks it will take a while to get full sync and be able to use your coins or stake your coins (if you are new to IFLT and you are using the wallet for the first time).

Almanah

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:34:31 PM

Any avaible Explorer?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 03:46:15 PM

Any avaible Explorer?

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: