Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:20:21 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 06:55:33 AM by paramind22

More safety, but hardly more volumes. Aggressive advertising is needed. There will be no volumes without it.Vicious circle.

This developer didn't want to work with me in helping getting my staking book printed, so I had to go back to my day job businesses.  But, it will get printed.  I will have a special area to thank the coins that contributed, and so InflationCoin sadly won't get any more advertising that way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:07:53 PM

we have yobit which wont delist (until the exchanges lives). and thats it. the volume is pretty low. if the trade reach 0 then, it will be inactive on CMC. ok, still have cryptopia and nova exchange, but till when ? with no volume, its just a matter of time to it happen. darkstar said something about march and the animation... but, so far, thats all. paying for youtubers / social media to promote it is just a waste... if could contact a true whale, well, to pump and pay for the listing, maybe could be a good thing.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:34:02 AM

we have yobit which wont delist (until the exchanges lives). and thats it. the volume is pretty low. if the trade reach 0 then, it will be inactive on CMC. ok, still have cryptopia and nova exchange, but till when ? with no volume, its just a matter of time to it happen. darkstar said something about march and the animation... but, so far, thats all. paying for youtubers / social media to promote it is just a waste... if could contact a true whale, well, to pump and pay for the listing, maybe could be a good thing.

I agree that paying youtubers is a waste of money. But I am sure a marketing campaign will bring more people in and will bring some more visibility to the project.

Since IFLT is a PoS and have a lot of supply I am sure newbies and not only them will be pleased by grabbing some coins for free, doing some easy tasks like RT some tweets, twitting about Inflation and sharing some content on Facebook. A bounty for some Medium articles or reddit posts will also be a good thing to gain visibility.

Here is an idea of a marketing campaign (Twitter only) that another project is using to gain visibility: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14854.0

Maybe we can make something similar to it, as this one it seems a success. I have said 'we' because we can make a fund where we can donate some IFLT for it.

Laskoo

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:44:05 AM

https://sector5.xyz/register?ref=277
Earn crypto in World's first cryptocurrency Bullet Hell game!
play the game to win  GCN HYPER GoldPieces GameCredits  PolishCoin

...and how is this related with InflationCoin?

Do you accept IFLT or is just a spam?
Almanah

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:17:37 PM

https://sector5.xyz/register?ref=277
Earn crypto in World's first cryptocurrency Bullet Hell game!
play the game to win  GCN HYPER GoldPieces GameCredits  PolishCoin

...and how is this related with InflationCoin?

Do you accept IFLT or is just a spam?

yep same question here.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 02:59:41 AM

Coinsmarket kept all mine.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:39:55 AM

very bad news. cryptopia has closed and trades on the coin have remained only on yobit.and there are almost none of them, and what are we going to do next?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:38:38 PM

very bad news. cryptopia has closed and trades on the coin have remained only on yobit.and there are almost none of them, and what are we going to do next?

What do you mean they've closed?  Do you mean for good? How do you know?

Almanah

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:56:40 PM

where come that info , cryptopia is closed so far as we know NZ police are investigating it. If you have better information please share it with us.
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:47:59 AM

Are you sure that they will open? I'm not sure. Loss of 20 million for the exchange very much.the investigation can take a very long time. Therefore, we need to decide now what to do.
Almanah

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:45:49 AM

Are you sure that they will open? I'm not sure. Loss of 20 million for the exchange very much.the investigation can take a very long time. Therefore, we need to decide now what to do.

yeah there is no quarantees abuot anything and yes decisions must be made. But i should ask who must decide and what?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:44:49 PM

I think most of the coins I stake and trade on Cryptopia (CompoundCoin, VersionCoin, TruckCoin, InflationCoin, Bottlecaps, and 808) must be safe as DOGE is now known to be non-affected there.  They should reopen as soon as possible.  I pray no one slows them down from doing this.  You can't cry over spilled milk.  We deserve access to the coins that are there, and since developers paid them, it's their duty to re-open ASAP.

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:17:19 AM

I understand correctly that this is a screenshot of the interface of the infamous scam coinsmarkets.com? Why did you publish it here? If I am not mistaken, then they began to disappear more than a year ago, and now remembering them is just “pour salt on the wound”. It's time to forget about them, my friend! You will not rise again - if you mourn your losses all your time. Don`t give up! Wink

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Almanah

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:14:29 PM

I understand correctly that this is a screenshot of the interface of the infamous scam coinsmarkets.com? Why did you publish it here? If I am not mistaken, then they began to disappear more than a year ago, and now remembering them is just “pour salt on the wound”. It's time to forget about them, my friend! You will not rise again - if you mourn your losses all your time. Don`t give up! Wink

yeah i try to forget as they took my 120M IFLT and 2,1 M doges and 0.08BTC. So no salt for my wound please.
Laskoo

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:35:08 AM

yeah i try to forget as they took my 120M IFLT and 2,1 M doges and 0.08BTC. So no salt for my wound please.

I am sorry for your loss bro, but if you didn't learned to not keep your money on any exchange, online wallet or staking platform until now... not you have learned your lesson, unfortunately the hard way.

P.S. I am not trying to twist the knife in your back, away from me this thought.
Almanah

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:59:33 PM

I am sorry for your loss bro, but if you didn't learned to not keep your money on any exchange, online wallet or staking platform until now... not you have learned your lesson, unfortunately the hard way.

P.S. I am not trying to twist the knife in your back, away from me this thought.

well i have learned punch of things, but how people should trade if they are not keeping their money there, there is no totsly decentralid exchanges what allow alot of different coins for trade and have same volume also. Im mostly long term investor, but i always wish to keelp 10-15% of my values for trading to take advantage of market, i just missed a day to withdraw couse i planned it ahead.
dellzxd

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:44:32 PM

its over for IFLT, some people got mad at me on discord, cause was making some questions... well, the way would be contact some whale to help listing it on exchanges and or make a swap and start a new coin with a ratio of 100:1

and invest on marketing for that new coin.
or can just take a snapshot from IFLT and make a ratio of 100:1 without have to "burn", "lose" IFLT coins.
Almanah

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:15:55 PM

its over for IFLT, some people got mad at me on discord, cause was making some questions... well, the way would be contact some whale to help listing it on exchanges and or make a swap and start a new coin with a ratio of 100:1

or can just take a snapshot from IFLT and make a ratio of 100:1 without have to "burn", "lose" IFLT coins.

Why would you not contact that whale, who could help you list IFLT, i dont undrestand you i have watched also you in discrod and other people make there also valid points. You every time say everything is wrong and if someone suggest that you also could help out then you say nothing smart and few days later you again say IFLT is dead and why would you not try to add it this or that exchange.

Question is why havent you added it on any exchange , whay havnte you tryd to talk about it why havent you contributed on code. As much as i see it opensurce.

Coin is surely have been slow for long time and no ground breaking things havent happend but that dosent mean its dead. Things wont be happen with 1 year or even with 3 or 5 years it takes time especialy when there is no huge team who get wages for developing. Mybe we should do donation fund for hire another developer, are you ready to contribute for that?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:49:38 PM

The lead developer was just in here about two weeks ago, posting the fact that it got the SourceForge Project of the year.  Needless FUD going on in here.  I bet he will get on another exchange too since Cryptopia is MIA.

dellzxd

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:16:14 PM

Why would you not contact that whale, who could help you list IFLT, i dont undrestand you i have watched also you in discrod and other people make there also valid points. You every time say everything is wrong and if someone suggest that you also could help out then you say nothing smart and few days later you again say IFLT is dead and why would you not try to add it this or that exchange.

Question is why havent you added it on any exchange , whay havnte you tryd to talk about it why havent you contributed on code. As much as i see it opensurce.

Coin is surely have been slow for long time and no ground breaking things havent happend but that dosent mean its dead. Things wont be happen with 1 year or even with 3 or 5 years it takes time especialy when there is no huge team who get wages for developing. Mybe we should do donation fund for hire another developer, are you ready to contribute for that?

cause i dont know any whale. the only thing could do was talking about it on my country, but, since theres no use case... well, theres no reason for people invest. why people should invest on IFLT... the only thing i say is that dev said something could happen on march, and thats all. only me was talking on discord, people dont show any help or ask/talk anything. what should i say for people invest on IFLT ? there`s some news going to happen ? dev team will show something ? communitty will show anything ? give me reasons why people should invest on it. i stopped talking about it since theres nothing to say, but if you have a good reason why people should invest... i`m all ears.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: