Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dellzxd

Activity: 555
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:18:50 PM

The lead developer was just in here about two weeks ago, posting the fact that it got the SourceForge Project of the year.  Needless FUD going on in here.  I bet he will get on another exchange too since Cryptopia is MIA.

you mean, project of the week... not year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Almanah

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:08:48 AM

cause i dont know any whale. the only thing could do was talking about it on my country, but, since theres no use case... well, theres no reason for people invest. why people should invest on IFLT... the only thing i say is that dev said something could happen on march, and thats all. only me was talking on discord, people dont show any help or ask/talk anything. what should i say for people invest on IFLT ? there`s some news going to happen ? dev team will show something ? communitty will show anything ? give me reasons why people should invest on it. i stopped talking about it since theres nothing to say, but if you have a good reason why people should invest... i`m all ears.

Wyy would you target single person. Investing is such a odd word for projects like IFLT , it hints that people expect to gain some profit. Yeah surely people do not want to lose their money and in that IFLT is kind a risky couse it dont have max supply, but still it has potenbtial future. If IFLT dev decides that hes not intrested to develop it any more project can be taken over by other devs who can see potential and have time and resources for developing.

To addition that Crypto world has harsh comptition and devs need to work out their own strategy how they approch, some coins can be year and years on slumber stake and then they bloom and come out with development procress, some coin devs make plans and anyze strategys and some coins just die. Point is IFLT is still good, even when this dev should abbadon project and right now coin is super cheap and still stakeing good, but in the end in technology price dont matter.

Like POSW coin it were coin with no actual idea, but it had nice hype. Then community and devs built idea on empty cell and now This POSW coin is named XSN and it has made very nice development procress and still advances slownly but surely and price is still super cheap and main winners are thouse who bought coins under 1000 sat. IFLT can also reach highs if COmmunity would be more active and more supportive.
dellzxd

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:14:06 PM

cause i dont know any whale. the only thing could do was talking about it on my country, but, since theres no use case... well, theres no reason for people invest. why people should invest on IFLT... the only thing i say is that dev said something could happen on march, and thats all. only me was talking on discord, people dont show any help or ask/talk anything. what should i say for people invest on IFLT ? there`s some news going to happen ? dev team will show something ? communitty will show anything ? give me reasons why people should invest on it. i stopped talking about it since theres nothing to say, but if you have a good reason why people should invest... i`m all ears.

Wyy would you target single person. Investing is such a odd word for projects like IFLT , it hints that people expect to gain some profit. Yeah surely people do not want to lose their money and in that IFLT is kind a risky couse it dont have max supply, but still it has potenbtial future. If IFLT dev decides that hes not intrested to develop it any more project can be taken over by other devs who can see potential and have time and resources for developing.

To addition that Crypto world has harsh comptition and devs need to work out their own strategy how they approch, some coins can be year and years on slumber stake and then they bloom and come out with development procress, some coin devs make plans and anyze strategys and some coins just die. Point is IFLT is still good, even when this dev should abbadon project and right now coin is super cheap and still stakeing good, but in the end in technology price dont matter.

Like POSW coin it were coin with no actual idea, but it had nice hype. Then community and devs built idea on empty cell and now This POSW coin is named XSN and it has made very nice development procress and still advances slownly but surely and price is still super cheap and main winners are thouse who bought coins under 1000 sat. IFLT can also reach highs if COmmunity would be more active and more supportive.

i agree on what you say regarding about community, but, posw had some use,wasnt 100% hype, but wasnt succesful. now they seem to have some nice and stable idea. anyway, maybe doing a snapshot from iflt blockchain and burning at a ratio of 100:1 would be good. people dont show any idea, just wait for main dev do all.
Almanah

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:30:37 PM

i agree on what you say regarding about community, but, posw had some use,wasnt 100% hype, but wasnt succesful. now they seem to have some nice and stable idea. anyway, maybe doing a snapshot from iflt blockchain and burning at a ratio of 100:1 would be good. people dont show any idea, just wait for main dev do all.

how do you think that 100:1 ratio will work out? What about thouse community member who bought IFLT with 1 Sat ea or 0.00015 dollars ea. Do you think it will be fair for thouse people. For me it would be totaly cool 80% of my coins are staked staked so i could still get balanced out but thouse who get most of coins by buying them with rather high price they would be losers.

My idea would be max IFLTs out at 100B or 200B and make fixed stakeing rewards like 500 or something and still decrease it over years until it is maxed out. Then demand can increase. But it totaly des to decide, they might have some other grand idea behinf that what we cant crasp yet
dellzxd

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

how do you think that 100:1 ratio will work out? What about thouse community member who bought IFLT with 1 Sat ea or 0.00015 dollars ea. Do you think it will be fair for thouse people. For me it would be totaly cool 80% of my coins are staked staked so i could still get balanced out but thouse who get most of coins by buying them with rather high price they would be losers.

My idea would be max IFLTs out at 100B or 200B and make fixed stakeing rewards like 500 or something and still decrease it over years until it is maxed out. Then demand can increase. But it totaly des to decide, they might have some other grand idea behinf that what we cant crasp yet

i dont care about those people, they knew IFLT wouldnt be great (reach 10k sat for example). better to do something about it, since coin is almost dead, only yobit, no trade volume... and as i said, theres the option to do a snapshot from IFLT blockchain with a ratio of 100:1, the two blockchains would be working, the old IFLT and the new coin. anyway some people will lose, others will earn, theres no way to everyone win. better do something.
Almanah

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:28:49 PM

i dont care about those people, they knew IFLT wouldnt be great (reach 10k sat for example). better to do something about it, since coin is almost dead, only yobit, no trade volume... and as i said, theres the option to do a snapshot from IFLT blockchain with a ratio of 100:1, the two blockchains would be working, the old IFLT and the new coin. anyway some people will lose, others will earn, theres no way to everyone win. better do something.

So why then anyone should care about you? Why woulnt we wait that coin price will fall more than 100 times more and then we orginese swap then also you would be loser. That totaly wrong atitute, i dont care about others but anyone should care about me.
dellzxd

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:00:47 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:12:38 PM by dellzxd

So why then anyone should care about you? Why woulnt we wait that coin price will fall more than 100 times more and then we orginese swap then also you would be loser. That totaly wrong atitute, i dont care about others but anyone should care about me.

since when i said, care only about me ? never said it. said it would be good to some people, it wont be good to ALL people, its impossible to be good to all people, since, ALWAYS some side will lose, when or IF, IFLT reach 20 sat, you would sell it for 1 doge ? of course you wont, if you sell it to a people at 20 sat and coin go to 1 sat or even lower, you would help that person ? please, stop with hypocrisy.

all people should knew on what they are investing... so, i dont care about that people, since they should knew how to care their portfolio.
Almanah

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:11:20 AM

since when i said, care only about me ? never said it. said it would be good to some people, it wont be good to ALL people, its impossible to be good to all people, since, ALWAYS some side will lose, when or IF, IFLT reach 20 sat, you would sell it for 1 doge ? of course you wont, if you sell it to a people at 20 sat and coin go to 1 sat or even lower, you would help that person ? please, stop with hypocrisy.

all people should knew on what they are investing... so, i dont care about that people, since they should knew how to care their portfolio.

why should i sell anywayz? whats the point to buy if you sell. Seems like only point people see is make a profit. If i would would wish to sell i would even sell with half of market price, if someone can afford to buy all my coins, but thats not the case. My reason to buy coin is not sell with higher price, but use a coin 
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 06:52:11 AM

I've been on about twenty threads like this, and developers who are still serious about their coins just don't come here and talk.   You have to get over the fact that this thread means a lot to them.   It happens often.    They post here when they have something to share, not to defend their coin. 

dellzxd

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:26:18 PM

well... thank iflt for all you have done, bye. its dead.
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:17:33 PM

The developer does not appear on the forum since the 4th of January. There is no news.There is no exchange. What will be further unknown. Sad
dellzxd

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:10:22 PM

well, its sad that we dont have exchange, people dont seem to waste money on it for listing on other exchanges or do some swap or anything else...well, it`ll bet together with other dead coins, this bear market killed a lot of altcoins.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:17:11 PM

The developer does not appear on the forum since the 4th of January. There is no news.There is no exchange. What will be further unknown. Sad

I see IFLT on yobit.net is that exchange good or what do you mean with "no exchange"?

Thank you!
Almanah

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:29:39 PM

I see IFLT on yobit.net is that exchange good or what do you mean with "no exchange"?

Thank you!

it is also at interstellarexchange, can be traded wth XLM and BTC there
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:26:32 AM

Thank you!

So this means that we are not without exchange/s.

If a project is on at least 1 exchange where people can buy and sell IFLT than we are good, not more exchanges the project needs, but development, marketing.

There are a lot of examples out there of great projects that were not listed on any exchanges for many months after their launch but people traded the asset OTC.
Almanah

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:18:07 PM
Merited by paramind22 (2)

Thank you!

If a project is on at least 1 exchange where people can buy and sell IFLT than we are good, not more exchanges the project needs, but development, marketing.

There are a lot of examples out there of great projects that were not listed on any exchanges for many months after their launch but people traded the asset OTC.

well we also need more active community! Developers focus is to build some kind of infrastructure for project. But comunity can fill other task, promo it forums and blogs, talk about it sell and buy goods and services for it or suggest code changes. But now seems community is small and unintrested and only demands procress from dev. Dev has his own pülans and strategy and usually stragy are not made known, but in discord dev has posted updates and gave a glimse what he is working with.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:14:22 PM

02/02/2019: InflationCoin Sidechain launched on EOS mainnet

We are proud to announce that an InflationCoin sidechain and gateway has been launched on the EOS network. The current user activity and growth in the network's first year looks promising, and we hope that exchanges are willing to accept our ledger as applications are sent out this month. We're also looking into releasing a bridge on the Tron main network this quarter.

Asset code: OSIFLT
Gateway provider: relay@inflationcoin.org

Genesis Transaction: https://bloks.io/transaction/51d39717d68a8525b1263cc9324a9a39f825872dae3972bfad78e7e013c793ab

Token Explorer: https://eosflare.io/token/iflsidechain/OSIFLT

Exchange portals: (Applications in progress)

Gateway contact: relay@inflationcoin.org (For on ramp and off ramp of main network InflationCoin onto the EOS Sidechain 1:1)

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:26:09 PM

Thank you!

well we also need more active community! Developers focus is to build some kind of infrastructure for project. But comunity can fill other task, promo it forums and blogs, talk about it sell and buy goods and services for it or suggest code changes. But now seems community is small and unintrested and only demands procress from dev. Dev has his own pülans and strategy and usually stragy are not made known, but in discord dev has posted updates and gave a glimse what he is working with.

Merited you for that.  I usually don't say anything but that's a great post!  It's not so much this community, it's almost all communities.  Got to give in order to get in life. 

Almanah

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:08:33 AM

yeah people have get nevous every where and have lost trust in crypto and worry about their investments. Even in my home comunity every one is cryings about that down market and slow development for different projects only thouse are totaly cool who dont care about money but more like revolutional side on blockchain. But even there is alot of worrying i have seen in my community OTC market to activate. People buy alot of cryptos from other people. Last 2 month statistic is that there is 827K Euros buying rwquest from different people and even this morning there were 4200 and 5000 euros buying request, so in my comunity is see activation. I cant see were thouse request fulfilled or not, but definetly there is demand. I realy altcoin communitys would also be cool and active. But i might stay for sweet dream who know, realy boring is talk to yourself and hope there is someone around who with talk albut worrys and hopes and ideas .
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:40:47 PM

yeah people have get nevous every where and have lost trust in crypto and worry about their investments. Even in my home comunity every one is cryings about that down market and slow development for different projects only thouse are totaly cool who dont care about money but more like revolutional side on blockchain. But even there is alot of worrying i have seen in my community OTC market to activate. People buy alot of cryptos from other people. Last 2 month statistic is that there is 827K Euros buying rwquest from different people and even this morning there were 4200 and 5000 euros buying request, so in my comunity is see activation. I cant see were thouse request fulfilled or not, but definetly there is demand. I realy altcoin communitys would also be cool and active. But i might stay for sweet dream who know, realy boring is talk to yourself and hope there is someone around who with talk albut worrys and hopes and ideas .

There is a saying, invest at times of maximum pessimism. 

It's not always true of course, you have to do some fundamentals and value investing strategies. 

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: