Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
swastik384 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:39:22 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felipeva1994

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:42:01 PM

I think that god always has existed!!

bararily

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:43:05 PM

Why god exist because you exist.

You cant just say that you and i exist and satoshi nakamoto but god NO he doesn't exist. think about it & good luck.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:28:59 PM

I think you answered your own question in the subject like of this thread.

Why does God exist? Because people's minds make him real to them.

Why is he in everybody's mind? Because religious people can't keep their goddamn mouths shut and keep talking about God.  Tongue

swastik384 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:50:51 PM

I think you answered your own question in the subject like of this thread.

Why does God exist? Because people's minds make him real to them.

Why is he in everybody's mind? Because religious people can't keep their goddamn mouths shut and keep talking about God.  Tongue

God's is in our mind because in our society from the small age only a innocent child is taught that there is god and he make this universe and he is within them, always protect them , helps them from any kind of bad situation,danger. After that child grown up and become conscious he may think that god doesn't exists,why all people are behind god, who is god but he can never eradicate that faith toward God from his mind taught by society which let him to believe that god may exist.
And i'm one of them.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:56:15 PM

"and on the first day, man created god"

People needed some higher force to explain some causes like thunder, tsunamis, and other thngs that were happening but unexplainable also controll of the masses,

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:18:09 PM

You cant just say that you and i exist and satoshi nakamoto but god NO he doesn't exist. think about it & good luck.

by this logic, if we exist as a result of god, then god must exist as a result of a higher god. And the higher god must exist as the result of a Super God - it's gods all the way up!

Seriously though, on topic there is research to suggest that the belief in a higher power to explain natural phenomena (earthquakes/lightning/tsunamis/tornados/floods etc.), actually helped humans become more advanced.

As an example, they noticed that when the seasons changed and the stars appeared in different places, they recognized good times to grow crops and have chiildren. They probably thought the "star gods" and "sun god" were teaching them a better, more efficient way of life.

Of course now we know that that's mostly bullshit, but the religious myths arguably had a positive influence on humans success in the world.
bararily

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:58:21 PM

by this logic, if we exist as a result of god, then god must exist as a result of a higher god. And the higher god must exist as the result of a Super God - it's gods all the way up!

Seriously though, on topic there is research to suggest that the belief in a higher power to explain natural phenomena (earthquakes/lightning/tsunamis/tornados/floods etc.), actually helped humans become more advanced.

As an example, they noticed that when the seasons changed and the stars appeared in different places, they recognized good times to grow crops and have chiildren. They probably thought the "star gods" and "sun god" were teaching them a better, more efficient way of life.

Of course now we know that that's mostly bullshit, but the religious myths arguably had a positive influence on humans success in the world.

"by this logic, if we exist as a result of god, then god must exist as a result of a higher god..."
NOPE, The answer is already in quran (Islam) God Said:

----------------------------------------
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

So as muslims we believe that god created us and there is noone like him he is the one.

But yeah, for you fuck these words cause they are fake and muslims should be killed.
So GoodLuck.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:25:19 AM

"by this logic, if we exist as a result of god, then god must exist as a result of a higher god..."

So as muslims we believe that god created us and there is noone like him he is the one.

But yeah, for you fuck these words cause they are fake and muslims should be killed.
So GoodLuck.

Believe what you want mate, I don't give a shit. I'm just pointing out how illogical it is to base your life on a book written by a bunch of mortals a couple of thousand years ago. I don't believe in the Egyptian Book of the Dead (which predates the Quran), and I don't think I'll need to weigh my heart as judgement before entering the afterlife. Does that make me a bad person?

Oh and you can fuck right off by insinuating that I want to kill muslims, don't put words in my mouth you little bitch. I have respect for most people on this planet but I have no patience for people that try and push their religious bullshit and propaganda down my throat. Still, doen't mean I want to kill them.

Stop playing the victim and formulate some coherent arguments you close minded fuckwit.
bararily

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:35:43 AM

So GoodLuck.

Believe what you want mate, I don't give a shit. I'm just pointing out how illogical it is to base your life on a book written by a bunch of mortals a couple of thousand years ago. I don't believe in the Egyptian Book of the Dead (which predates the Quran), and I don't think I'll need to weigh my heart as judgement before entering the afterlife. Does that make me a bad person?

Oh and you can fuck right off by insinuating that I want to kill muslims, don't put words in my mouth you little bitch. I have respect for most people on this planet but I have no patience for people that try and push their religious bullshit and propaganda down my throat. Still, doen't mean I want to kill them.

Stop playing the victim and formulate some coherent arguments you close minded fuckwit.

Well, atleast believe in god if you dont wanna believe in quran or the bible (And you are free) , Also all your comments are based on hate and everyone who reads your shit will feel like u wanna kill muslims,

Anyways nothing personal, Have a nice day.
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:04:08 AM

So GoodLuck.

Sure, let me try.

----------------------

And the overlord Krahzul said:
I am the one and I created all of this
I am the one true god, rest of the gods
from different religions are shit, fuck them.

----------------------------------

How did I do? Do I pass as ignorant moron now? I do really consider blindly religious people like you to be just plain stupid, there's nothing else involved, just pure stupidity.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bararily

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:08:05 AM

#Tyrantt

Shut up.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:09:00 AM

Sure, let me try.

----------------------

How did I do? Do I pass as ignorant moron now? I do really consider blindly religious people like you to be just plain stupid, there's nothing else involved, just pure stupidity.

“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

Richard Dawkins
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:10:31 AM

#Tyrantt

Shut up.

Nice comeback, I'm sure that will convince him to become a devout muslim  Cheesy
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:10:51 AM

So GoodLuck.

Taking facts about god that some sand nigger wrote in the desert 2k years ago? Fckin brilliant!

You can't recieve an actual argument from these blind people. On every argument you give, they'll respond "ooga booga it's god, duh", you just can't speak with them. Also, I just can't understand how can they just believe in something that's such a bullshit. I mean, what's that that makes you god the legit one? out of 500+ god, yours the legit one..  I mean, come on, what? Following the philosophy of a religion is fine and can be amazing (unless that involves honor killing, hanging gay people, stoning women, blowing yourself up).

Also, tell me bararily, if islam promotes love and stories like that, why did none of the Muslim states accept the migrants? N o love for the muslim brothers?

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:13:49 AM

#Tyrantt

Shut up.

Nice comeback, I'm sure that will convince him to become a devout muslim  Cheesy

No,no he got me. I've became a muslim. I've left my phone number and an email to a local mosque so they can contact me. But I'm not sure tho, bararily, maybe you know. When you convert to islam, how to do you pick who will go suicide bombing? Is it like a random or what?

Also, suddenly I feel such an urge to kill gays, stone women for not wearing hijab and rape goats. ALAHU AKBAR where are my goats?

bararily

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:14:51 AM

Sure, let me try.

----------------------

“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

Richard Dawkins

Wow "Richard Dawkins" said that ? i must believe in him cause he is a well known man. a man who traveled the whole fucking universe searching for god and he didn't find him,  i was wrong there is no god i will just believe that i exist and people on earth exist nothing else out there (I'm smart now) .
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:19:31 AM

Sure, let me try.

----------------------

Richard Dawkins

Wow "Richard Dawkins" said that ? i must believe in him cause he is a well known man. a man who traveled the whole fucking universe searching for god and he didn't find him,  i was wrong there is no god i will just believe that i exist and people on earth exist nothing else out there (I'm smart now) .

Nah, you're still pretty dumb. Well yeah that's pretty much that, tho we don't know what exists beyond the observable universe. Tho, why don't you believe in some other god that? Why alah? there are shit ton of other ones. Also, tell me, are you from US or some other country where the MAIN religion is Islam? or is it more like a tradition in your family than a geography question?

bararily

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:23:55 AM

Sure, let me try.

----------------------

Richard Dawkins

Nah, you're still pretty dumb. Well yeah that's pretty much that, tho we don't know what exists beyond the observable universe. Tho, why don't you believe in some other god that? Why alah? there are shit ton of other ones. Also, tell me, are you from US or some other country where the MAIN religion is Islam? or is it more like a tradition in your family than a geography question?

SO YOU JUST HATE THE FUCKING WORD ALLUH  AND GOD Huh?  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU  
I WILL BELIEVE IN GOD ONLY AS A GOD .

ALSO I FINALY UNDERSTAND WHAT GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE :

YOU FUCKING HAAAAAAATE THE WORD GOD AND ALLUH.  

OK GOD HATER LETS CALL HIM (0x.05612300) IS THAT GONNA MAKE YOU HAPPY NOW???

What the fuck i'm doing here on bitcoinstalk !!!!!!

Shit!
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:30:33 AM

Sure, let me try.

----------------------

Richard Dawkins

SO YOU JUST HATE THE FUCKING WORD ALLUH  AND GOD Huh?  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU  
I WILL BELIEVE IN GOD ONLY AS A GOD .

ALSO I FINALY UNDERSTAND WHAT GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE :

YOU FUCKING HAAAAAAATE THE WORD GOD AND ALLUH.  

OK GOD HATER LETS CALL HIM (0x.05612300) IS THAT GONNA MAKE YOU HAPPY NOW???

What the fuck i'm doing here on bitcoinstalk !!!!!!

Shit!

ah yes, the all caps... you know, I've had a game when Im bored. There was one muslim website with a live chat support, and my goal is to piss them off so much that they start writing in caps..

Nah, you're wrong again I don't hate the word god, it has a meaning to itself, I like calling Trump God Emperor. I'm not a god hater I just can't understand how can you believe such bullshit... I mean, it's a book someone wrote 2000 years ago in the desert when people had no fcking clue what thunder is and yet alone the universe and what's beyond our planet earth... and ofcourse they're gonna make up some story. I'm also just asking why do you think that alah is the only true god? Also, you still didn't answer my question on are you born in a muslim country or is your father, mother or both muslim.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: