Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37697 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:01:26 AM

Not all people God exist on their mind, some scientist didn't believe that there's a God because they want proof first and they want to study what is God who's God. God exist if you do have a belief someone told me that either you're catholic, muslim, buddhism etc. if you do have a fate that's the time God will exist.

Scientists not only do not believe in gods, but they too many have no religion,
because they think that the existence of religion is a foolish man, To be able to create an organization to break other organizations.

But I also do not know what is real.
Seram1

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:05:49 AM

In my opinion.
I am Muslim.

The god is not in my mind but the god is in my soul and my feelings.
Where God made impossible things possible.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:40:42 AM

In my opinion.
I am Muslim.

I like that man. I'm a christian but i feel the same way. I think right now the notion of god is more on the mind side. What the bible or the quran teaches and how to follow it to the letter. I think if we just look into our hearts and soul, we'll know that you don't have to be a scholar to follow these teachings as in the middle of everything, it tells us to be good and to respect others.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
BitcoinBabbler

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

God is there, so that we learn to be humble. So thaat we can minimize our ego, and not think that we are the supreme ones. The universe has also been created at one point, so someone has taken the initiative.
momochang

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:09:11 AM

God exists because you believe.

People believe, because God exists and lets them believe.

Cool

Most people are born into religions.  They 'believe' because of social pressures.

Nothing to do with reality or what is true and what is not.

People who actually care about the truth, discover that religion is a bunch of nonsense and become atheists.

I believe in God and there's no social pressure that is being put to me.

I just know the truth that there's a powerful God.

I agree with you.
Faith in God is feeling first.
We believe in something invisible, omnipresent and omnipotent, our creator and origin of life and love.
It's not something we can prove but only show with our actions, our care and love for others.
As Paul said in the NT, we know that we are alive because we have love.
Other people, atheists, live only for everyday life, money, material things and many of them feel ''empty'' on the end of day.
We know that our life is much more.

Well said Daniel, these people that are spreading their own thoughts through the forum about atheism.
When they are seeing a person believing God, they are attacking them.

Nobody is attacking religious people.  Attacking stupid, religious ideas, well, that is a fair game.  As it should be.

I am not attacking you.  I am attacking your delusional belief system.  A big difference.

Delusional belief system? So what do you call your ideology of believing that there's no God that is existing. That's the hard part for those atheist like you, you don't even know the word "respect" I don't have a religion but I simply believe in God.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

God exists in all mind of people because he truly exist. Its not about being a Christian or any religion but its all about faith. We used to heard several things about them when we are still young and even though we forgot him as times goes by we cant still deny that he still on our unconscious state of mind. I personally experience this one as well when I left my family for college, because I only leaving alone and I really don't have any option but to think about HIM because no one will take care of me during those days. I really feel safe during those times when I think of Him it really helps to remove fear inside of you and you felt that there is something miracle that happening inside you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:36:06 PM

Not all people God exist on their mind, some scientist didn't believe that there's a God because they want proof first and they want to study what is God who's God. God exist if you do have a belief someone told me that either you're catholic, muslim, buddhism etc. if you do have a fate that's the time God will exist.
True, I agree with you. Not all people God exist on their mind. But I think God is a good person, he is very considerate, generous and kind. So that's why a lot of people believe in him  Smiley

theredproof77

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

Maybe if you don't believe in God like religion tells, it's ok. Many others don't see him that way and believe in other supreme forces.
We can't tell who created him, so there is the option he always existed.
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:13:59 AM

I think that god always has existed!!
Yes i also think so.

God is always there dipikiran me because he always help me when I no longer the spirit in this life.
And God always gives things I never thought about
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:28:11 AM

And god said, "Let there be dog!"
And there was dog
Then god said, "Who's a good dog?"
And it was dog, yes it was
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

In my opinion.
I am Muslim.

I like that man. I'm a christian but i feel the same way. I think right now the notion of god is more on the mind side. What the bible or the quran teaches and how to follow it to the letter. I think if we just look into our hearts and soul, we'll know that you don't have to be a scholar to follow these teachings as in the middle of everything, it tells us to be good and to respect others.
I do not think we need to be a scholar to know God.
Because god has never looked upon our scholar.
Which only in God's eyes is his good deed as he lives in this world.
That is why God is always in my heart and my soul is not my mind.

mariahh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:43:00 PM

Because we need a God.We need someone to solve our problems and make us immortals.Even if a person don't believe in God he will call him if he feels hopelessness.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

God exists because you believe.

People believe, because God exists and lets them believe.

Cool

Most people are born into religions.  They 'believe' because of social pressures.

Nothing to do with reality or what is true and what is not.

People who actually care about the truth, discover that religion is a bunch of nonsense and become atheists.

I believe in God and there's no social pressure that is being put to me.

I just know the truth that there's a powerful God.

I agree with you.
Faith in God is feeling first.
We believe in something invisible, omnipresent and omnipotent, our creator and origin of life and love.
It's not something we can prove but only show with our actions, our care and love for others.
As Paul said in the NT, we know that we are alive because we have love.
Other people, atheists, live only for everyday life, money, material things and many of them feel ''empty'' on the end of day.
We know that our life is much more.

Well said Daniel, these people that are spreading their own thoughts through the forum about atheism.
When they are seeing a person believing God, they are attacking them.

Nobody is attacking religious people.  Attacking stupid, religious ideas, well, that is a fair game.  As it should be.

I am not attacking you.  I am attacking your delusional belief system.  A big difference.

Delusional belief system? So what do you call your ideology of believing that there's no God that is existing. That's the hard part for those atheist like you, you don't even know the word "respect" I don't have a religion but I simply believe in God.

You have constructed your own delusion.  My position is that there is not a shred of evidence of ANY God existing. Never mind your personal God.

Don't let pseudoscience make a monkey out of you to become like this APE newbie.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.6300

Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:27:26 AM

We have God in our mind because He is real. The existence of God is the only absolute truth that people still believe and will always believe upto the end of time. It's not only because we need someone in times of trouble but the fact that God is real is enough reason to keep on believing in Him.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:41:19 AM

We have God in our mind because He is real. The existence of God is the only absolute truth that people still believe and will always believe upto the end of time. It's not only because we need someone in times of trouble but the fact that God is real is enough reason to keep on believing in Him.
people still believe and will always believe upto the end of time. It's not only because we need someone in times of trouble..

And that's why with a UNIVERSAL INCOME for all you will be able to turn to someone in times of trouble..

So really your asking for SHIT Wink..
Oh god help me  Cheesy Cheesy..

Don't worry i do it  Grin
Oh god help me     when the room is spinning after drinking ale and smoking weed  Cheesy

Well the spinning wont stop until you lay on the bathroom floor..
VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT Tongue Oh god help me ..

And that mean oh FUCK help me ..Oh god oh fuck same same ..

And if you think about it god does mean fuck because your all FUCKING deluded..
LevshaK1

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

Because it is much easier for a person to live when he believes in something more powerful than him and gets help for good deeds.

soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

I think that god always has existed!!
Spirit always exists in the minds of people. People always live in mind, depth inside the soul. Everyone wants to live peacefully and comfortably. I want people to be happy in life. Find yourself peace! Awkwardness in life!

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

yes there is no doubt about this. Hallah is really and He is present everywhere. every religion and every person accept the fact about it. that is also a fact that everyone in time of dangerous call Him
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:00:49 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 04:34:28 AM by masterwakokok7

Our ancestors do believe in something, They believe that something is greater beyond the reach imagination. Which are passed from generations to generations. To add up, The rise of the religion such as Catholic, Islam and other religions who acknowledge God, contributes on his existence. The idea of God is more furnished due to it's teachings. Especially Catholic, As a catholic born creature we are taught to Fear God and live by his words.  God exists in our mind because of fear followed by faith.

In addition, Others might have their own God but not the God we usually speaks about. Hence, Their MIND/BRAIN is their God. They tend to question everything because of their knowledge and they worship Science.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:02:45 PM

yes there is no doubt about this. Hallah is really and He is present everywhere. every religion and every person accept the fact about it. that is also a fact that everyone in time of dangerous call Him
You can not say that God is real or not. No one saw him or her, so there are no hard evidence that God exist. And do not make a mistake when you speak about God and how real he or she is, because religion is built on belief. Belief is not something that is material, and it can not be seen. Therefor it is pointless to say that God is real or not. Either you "Believe" he exist or you do not "Believe".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: