Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin  (Read 34061 times)
Btcallans

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

For me, I'm going to choose ripple. Ripple has a higher space for development compared to bitcoin which is already matured. It im going to start up new then will pick ripple without a doubt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

Hmmm, I prefer bitcoin rather than ripple. Obviously, people prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has higher trust and ingrained. In addition, bitcoin is already too popular and the wider community has already received bitcoin. While ripple has not gained public confidence as high as bitcoin. Actually both bitcoin and ripple can be equally controlled by the government, only to be controlled then the system must be transformed into centralization. Maybe that is a bit of my thinking.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Even without gateways the certainty catch between individuals could dispense a atramentous market-place between rewrite acceptances and XRP/BTC lots whether authority were verboten to use XRP/BTC.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

Ripple is a good electronic money, many investors have earned a good profit thanks to the trust and investment in Ripple. But compared to Bitcoin, Ripple has a big gap in technology, value, community and market popularity. Therefore, besides investing in Ripple, Bitcoin is also my choice.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

No it can not. It is a shady project with a lot of unexpected stuff happening all the time. Even investment-wise I think bitcoin is a better alternative.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

All coins will certainly have the opportunity to skip the Bitcoin especially now many investors or big businessmen to invest in crypto. And there will be opportunities but the time to traverse the Bitcoin I think it still takes a very long time and it took me years.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

This is a great debate among the investors and it goes down the your belief of what you believe that the future of the world financial will be centralized or decentralized, if it is centralized you will support bitcoins other side ripple
Gimolre

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:12:49 AM

I wish the Ripple haters would utilize all that vitality (and even cash at times) to support a Ripple contender that isn't likewise a contender to Bitcoin, say Bitcoin + Open Transactions + Bitmessage, rather than criticizing Ripple. That would be a useful commitment, interestingly with the ruinous approach they are taking at this point.
Asujmule

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:18:29 AM

Swell is the world's first open installment organize. Through this installment arrange, any cash can be exchanged, including US Dollars, Euros, Renminbi, Japanese Yen, or Bitcoin. It is simple and quick, and the exchange is affirmed inside seconds. Finish, exchange costs are right around zero, there is no alleged cross-saving money and cross-fringe installment. Swell is an open source, point-to-point installment organize that enables you to exchange your cash effortlessly, economically and safely to anybody on the Internet, wherever he is on the planet. Since Ripple is p2p programming, there is no individual, organization, or government control, anybody can make a ripplei account.
fenican

Activity: 1393
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:12 AM

Ripple is a premine scam coin that has buried most of its recent investors. Stick with BTC.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

I think Ripple will never replace Bitcoin, because as i know both coin is different. Ripple just premined coin and centralized , and i heard this coin has problem with SEC because many believe Ripple is securities. But Bitcoin is decentralized which every one can mine it and the adoption will be more easy for the community. Scalability issue of BTC will solve when use lighting network and BTC will possible to process amillion transaction persecond.

DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:28:26 AM

Ripple is far more centralized than Bitcoin. I worry if it took off, it'd suffer the same fate as eGold. It's very unclear what power OpenCoin (the company behind Ripple) actually holds over the system. Today, OpenCoin holds basically all power. They claim that in the future OpenCoin will "release" this power out into the wild and the company will no longer be centrally important. I am extremely skeptical of this. I'm also extremely skeptical that OpenCoin can't/won't create more XRP's, and it bothers me that it's structured in a way to dish out the existing XRP's from a central postion (I see uncomfortable similarities with how central banks operate, though I'm not ideologically opposed to Ripple since it's voluntary).
You really don't see how enormously to our benefit it is to decentralize the network? Do you think Satoshi was a fool when he opened Bitcoin to the public and decentralized it? Do you think he would have done better had he tried to control it? Any monetary system that betrays the commitments it makes slits its own throat. Long before it will make any sense for OpenCoin to create more XRP, it won't have that power. All of these things are in our interest.

There are about a thousands banks in operation in fiat world that are not decentralized and they ( greedy capitalist pigs ) do not think they are fools and they think they are doing just fine fighting decentralization to tooth and nail.

Any commitments are also subject to be changed in the future. For example if somebody sees a hugely lucrative  market that you could tap with a change of commitments it is a nobrainer move to make and it might be very possible to do without sliting any throat. You just leave the early adopters behind and retarget your customer base to be the new group that does not care.

Any commitment that you do not fulfill today right now but postpone for some unspecified later date is not something that feels to be important deep inside your heart and any bunch of customers that do not demand it today right now do not keep that commitment that important either. If it is okay to postpone it for some unspecified later date it is certainly candidate to be postponed forever and nobody would care very deeply it that happens.

Because there are much more money some centralized party can make without decentralization it is right to be sceptical of such thing happening later. There is just no precedent of that happening ever. Satoshi started the bitcoin decentralized right from the start and that was critical part of it gaining first acceptance. If you are able to gain the first acceptance and first huge market success to ripple without decentralization there is absolutely no incentive for you to do it at some later date.
Ripple is the second Altcoin to be the most expensive coin available. this is influenced by the development that is present in the coin.
 thus making the coin so increased and affected the price. this is also an advantage of owning Altcoin and making it the main coin that is relied on in the future as a valuable coin.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

I do not think so. In addition, these two coins are very different from each other, so they should not even be compared.

Lambo14

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:54:11 AM

Bankesters Vs anonymous . Btc will survive few more years then sure they will create some crypto for bankesters Ido we like it or not they will make us to use it
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

Ripple is far more centralized than Bitcoin. I worry if it took off, it'd suffer the same fate as eGold. It's very unclear what power OpenCoin (the company behind Ripple) actually holds over the system. Today, OpenCoin holds basically all power. They claim that in the future OpenCoin will "release" this power out into the wild and the company will no longer be centrally important. I am extremely skeptical of this. I'm also extremely skeptical that OpenCoin can't/won't create more XRP's, and it bothers me that it's structured in a way to dish out the existing XRP's from a central postion (I see uncomfortable similarities with how central banks operate, though I'm not ideologically opposed to Ripple since it's voluntary).
You really don't see how enormously to our benefit it is to decentralize the network? Do you think Satoshi was a fool when he opened Bitcoin to the public and decentralized it? Do you think he would have done better had he tried to control it? Any monetary system that betrays the commitments it makes slits its own throat. Long before it will make any sense for OpenCoin to create more XRP, it won't have that power. All of these things are in our interest.

There are about a thousands banks in operation in fiat world that are not decentralized and they ( greedy capitalist pigs ) do not think they are fools and they think they are doing just fine fighting decentralization to tooth and nail.

Any commitments are also subject to be changed in the future. For example if somebody sees a hugely lucrative  market that you could tap with a change of commitments it is a nobrainer move to make and it might be very possible to do without sliting any throat. You just leave the early adopters behind and retarget your customer base to be the new group that does not care.

Any commitment that you do not fulfill today right now but postpone for some unspecified later date is not something that feels to be important deep inside your heart and any bunch of customers that do not demand it today right now do not keep that commitment that important either. If it is okay to postpone it for some unspecified later date it is certainly candidate to be postponed forever and nobody would care very deeply it that happens.

Because there are much more money some centralized party can make without decentralization it is right to be sceptical of such thing happening later. There is just no precedent of that happening ever. Satoshi started the bitcoin decentralized right from the start and that was critical part of it gaining first acceptance. If you are able to gain the first acceptance and first huge market success to ripple without decentralization there is absolutely no incentive for you to do it at some later date.
between the two coins and the differentiators of the price. both have an ever-increasing development and are capable of making it expensive. but Bitcoin is more expensive to be a coin that continues to increase in terms of price when its development continues to increase. so it's great with the future Bitcoin.
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

to be honest, I prefer the bitcoin, and it already can not doubt. too trusting and optimistic on the future of the bitcoin will effect on my life, especially in terms of finance. Although ripple good coin also but my main choice is bitcoin.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

So many people don't understand that Ripple AND XRP are going to make it FAR FAR longer than Bitcoin will simply because XRP knows how to play ball. As much as people might LIKE the idea of a utopian currency that's separate from government reach, the reality of the situation is... Ripple works with banks, which are never going away and ripple works actively with governments, regulators and they CALL for regulation themselves as well. This is what the government wants and needs to hear. A lot of people are unaware that the federal reserve actually tested and approved Ripple as well.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

In my opinion, I prefer to choose Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the highest priced coin in the Cryptocurrency market among other coins.
I'm sure Bitcoin in the future will still be the king of coins.
Therefore I prefer Bitcoin over Ripple.
Ripple is a good coin especially Ripple technology is good enough that can transfer quickly.
But Bitcoin is superior to all coins.
maido619481@gmail.com

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

XRP is not a type of electronic money except it is clearly not handled. About the potential I still believe in Bitcoin
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

I advise you to invest in Ripple because they are going to be absolute monoliths in the coming years simply because there's a face to the company, that face is public, active and is ready to work with regulators, even BETTER is that most of the ripple boards members are former bankers and US regulators, so these people KNOW each other and are talking with banks around the world to secure partnerships. why do you think ripple has 3 new partnerships each WEEK!? Stock up while you can because XRP is very affordable for the time being.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: