Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin  (Read 34061 times)
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

Very interesting question, but I will give a simple answer, Ripple is popular even up to this day since its promising and useful, but Bitcoin is the premier coin and its price is climbing through time, no coin will replace Bitcoin since most people exchange altcoins to Bitcoin.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

I think it is very difficult to replace bitcoin. there are still many more potential coins to replace bitcoin such as ethereum and bitcoin cash. seen from the number of enthusiasts ethereum in every year grows rapidly because ico project using ethereum platform.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

its not a good comparing because BTC is the king of crypto market and total coins price depended by BTC, XRP is the maximum coins under bankers control and till now not planing any ICO  project with XRP, so don't compare with BTC
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

I advise you to invest in Ripple because they are going to be absolute monoliths in the coming years simply because there's a face to the company, that face is public, active and is ready to work with regulators, even BETTER is that most of the ripple boards members are former bankers and US regulators, so these people KNOW each other and are talking with banks around the world to secure partnerships. why do you think ripple has 3 new partnerships each WEEK!? Stock up while you can because XRP is very affordable for the time being.
Even coinbase was not interested with ripple and does it make sense for you to say ripple is worth to invest right now? Coinbase is fully working on the SEC complaint and if that's not interested in the ripple and ripple should be considered as a security token with no value at all. Are you joking with me?
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

Ripple lose their war, now more and more know what is it ripple.
Its a total manipulable coin which don't give you opportunity earn moneys and we know why we all here only for making moneys

Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

i think it is hard for xrp or ripple to replace bitcoin, because the natural of bitcoin and ripple are different even like the minimum fee price are low doesn't affecting a lot xrp to replace bitcoin. bitcoin are more superior.

Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:18 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin and has been leading the market for years so I think the best option remains on Bitcoin, Ripple I think is also a good coin but if compared to BTC, Ripple is still far behind BTC.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

Bitcoin is the best coin and has been leading the market for years so I think the best option remains on Bitcoin, Ripple I think is also a good coin but if compared to BTC, Ripple is still far behind BTC.
bitcoin is number one for me ! there's no other coin that better than the bitcoin. we know that the bitcoin is the first-ever cryptocurrency that unti now it is alive. so in this statement we know that there are many users and investor of the bitcoin because it is the most trusted coins in the cryptocurrency market. the ripple is good too. but there's something wrong in the ripple which is, it being manipulated by the banks.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

to be honest, I prefer the bitcoin, and it already can not doubt. too trusting and optimistic on the future of the bitcoin will effect on my life, especially in terms of finance. Although ripple good coin also but my main choice is bitcoin.

I couldn't agree with you more, Deviaan. I can not understand how the people can compare bitcoin and ripple, for me the choose is very clear.
Momoring64

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

I am more interested in Ripple, because why I am so confident with the coin even though the price is small but this coin is ranked 3 in CoinMarketCap. and Ripple is famous until now and his project is always evolving
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

Although Ripple has a good position in the crypto currency market, my choice is still bitcoin. Stability and reliability are important for me, therefore bitcoin.
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:00:40 AM

Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
From my perception it's a wrong comparison sir, because BTC is the king of the crypto world and its regulate the all crypto currency, so for now no one can't beat it. And XRP that means RIPPLE is one of my favorite coins and I have faith on XRP, it is the most popular centralized coin so its future is obviously good, but it can't replace BTC.
[BosS]

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

Bitcoin always is and will be the basis of the entire crypto-currency system. Ripple wants and will always want to fill this niche. This is spent huge money, but this is increasingly seen as the protection of the interests of a particular state in the market of crypto-currencies.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

Ripple is raising and BTC is the most reliable cryptocurrency. I consider that the choice depends on your aim. Use Ripple for trading and BTC for holding.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

XRP is not a type of electronic money except it is clearly not handled. About the potential I still believe in Bitcoin
bitcoin will be always better than anything cause it has more chance to increase and it has bigger potential to stay on market with a big price for longer time than for example 1/2/3 months.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

#bromocorah

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

I do not think there will be any coins capable of replacing Bitcoin, although both are very valuable. Bitcoin has more long-term investment value. Developers are already working with major banks and will receive bank support in the future, this will make bitcoin harder to stop.
Iamrealneha

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Bitcoin is far better then ripple although bitcoin has higher transaction fees but it is way more better then xrp and also xrp is centralised so I will always choose btc over xrp.
HedGeng

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

If bitcoin becomes quite common before Ripple ever knows it, then what would be an incentive to use Ripple to exchange dollars with bitcoin, when can you do this directly with your siblings or your neighbors without having to deal with credit relationships?
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

For this altcoin I am more interested in Bitcoin. Although bitcoin is sometimes very dangerous when we want to invest. Because we know for ourselves, Bitcoin is very dangerous in the price suddenly dropped dramatically. That's what we're afraid of bitcoin. For my own ripple I have never seen the development.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

Lol Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley No way. Not possible at all. Bitcoin is a king of cryptocoin. No other coin can replace bitcoin. Ripple is  good for investment but this cannot reach bitcoin price. Ripple total supply is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: