Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin  (Read 34061 times)
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Assuming that bitcoin and ripple are both in the top 3 coin included into the market cap no matter how much the gap between the two is, ripple faces a lot less political opposition since it was made by the banks so it may succeed rather than bitcoin

Ripple seems to be a topic that brings a lot of heated discussion, it's either much loved or detested. Part of the problem is its centralized nature, a nature that runs contrary to the ethos that Bitcoin upholds. Personally I believe Bitcoin has a lot more intrinsic value, partly for its status as being the original crypto and partly for its untapped potential to end the enslavement of mankind to a banking system that is flawed and corrupted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

Here the main problem is that there is no coin capable of breaking down Bitcoin at the top of the cryptocurrency chain.
This makes them able to be returned there which does not require central authority or has other significant weaknesses.
Maybe there is a time for ripple to steal cookies from this delicious market.
pivovar

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Of course Bitcoin, the global brand of the crypto-currency market, has not even let its competitors to its peak close. Riple is a very rapidly developing platform and it will still come out to a more profitable position, but it's still far from Bitcoin.
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

ripple will always be a dump / pump coin, the ripple team consists of frauds and I definitely do not invest
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

I am still learning and trying to understand how Ripple is different from the current system.
Honestly, aside from the claim that it is one of the protocols where there are many now, ripple also shows the seriousness in the crypto world.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

I give my answer in short almost your points are valid but ripple is not very popular like bitcoin,almost every person want and investing in bitcoin but as my research many people don't know about xpr,I'm sure xpr has much potential but it's take time to reached at bitcoin level.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

Of course Bitcoin, the global brand of the crypto-currency market, has not even let its competitors to its peak close. Riple is a very rapidly developing platform and it will still come out to a more profitable position, but it's still far from Bitcoin.

It's true that if I have to choose between bitcoin or ripple, I will still choose bitcoin,
because in my opinion we don't need to doubt the future of bitcoin,
and most likely if we invest in bitcoin it will make a big profit

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

Many people here hold BTC in the hope that it will be very valuable someday, and XRP savings allow them to run a business and stabilize the exchange rate, both are very good to adopt, but need courage, because we will play two things at once.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

Ripple has the opportunity to do something significant and special but they need time for it.
Where the prize they promised for this month was quite large and yet why did many market participants experience losses, very sad.
Kreks

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

It is worth questioning that a number of large networks escaped legal oversight. This means that some people who hoard bitcoin will have a disproportionately large balance while the rest are spread in various businesses, and this is very unfair.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

I am sure that Bitcoin is more reliable asset for making investments. It is much better to put money in cryptocurrency number one on the market than into Ripple which is regulated by its management.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:14:50 PM

I am sure that Bitcoin is more reliable asset for making investments. It is much better to put money in cryptocurrency number one on the market than into Ripple which is regulated by its management.
Ripple is a good crypto and it is also good investment now but i will always prefer to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest crypo and among the rest of crypto, bitcoin is the only one who have a chance to grow the value up to $25k.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Ripple is a good crypto and it is also good investment now but i will always prefer to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest crypo and among the rest of crypto, bitcoin is the only one who have a chance to grow the value up to $25k.
- I do not think the ripple is a good crypto, despite the fact that it is in third position in the market but if you are a regular observer and focus on the market, you can clearly see that the development of the ripple is unstable. Ripple is always under the control of the great whale, the profit from it is very limited, perhaps bitcoin is also similar but the potential of bitcoin is too obvious to the user, it can give us a worthy profit, now it may be very weak but people still have faith in it, it will soon recover in the near future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

We must understand that bitcoin is the first and original project that changed the world. Therefore, the price will always be maximum. Many people except him know nothing more in the crypto-world.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

We must understand that bitcoin is the first and original project that changed the world. Therefore, the price will always be maximum. Many people except him know nothing more in the crypto-world.
For bitcoin, I think there are still a lot of choices over ripples, currently around the world there are countries that legalize bitcoin for payment. but ripples might be an option for investment because ripple isn't too bad.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

I think this is very difficult. however bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and is a role model. if bitcoin prices rise then many altcoins also go up and vice versa if the price of bitcoin goes down then many altcoins are involved. that's why bitcoin is a very important thing for altcoin prices to be meaningful in the market. people are interested in bitcoin because of its high price and even greater profits.
Wotoby

Activity: 180
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

I think XRP is still unable to replace bitcoin, XRP is a good coin in the system, but we know that bitcoin is the first and has a big influence on altcoin, even ethereum which I think is better than XRP is also almost impossible to replace bitcoin position because bitcoin is king.
Jasper Dudong

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

For me, my choice between Bitcoin or Ripple? Why choose if you can invest on both of the. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and with great technology in it. Ripple on the other hand has still a lot of room to grow and prosper given of its aggressive marketing team.
valintino7

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Between Ripple and Bitcoint, surely bitcoint is superior in any way, ripple is far if compared to bitcoint, but this ripple from time to time is certainly a good development, surely these two coints have their own potential
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

Man, it will never happen. How a coin that is centralized, and this is not even the cryptocurrency replace decentralized Bitcoin? I do not understand why still people ask these questions. It is a nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: