April 25, 2024, 06:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 [28654] 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 28684 28685 28686 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 28704 ... 33300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7940

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 04:36:17 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

My proctologist told me the same thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 04:57:37 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (2)

Despite suspending support to the public network, here is what I see, for WO observers eyes only:

- 130 days of consolidation, very healthy and not a sign or lower levels to come
- Decreasing volume sell-off shows bearish weakness
- 200 day ma at 40.000 as support
- TD 9 sequential bear warning

This is no time to be greedy and waiting. Tomorrow will be the day of the reversal I believe.

Buy fear sell greed.

Tell me more about "TD 9 sequential bear warning"
Dear bct_ail,
Absolutely not. This would further contradict my suspension, I recommend you acknowledge it, rather than insult me further please.
TLDR: I have suspended all TA support for the Western world. Tough times. Just BTFD it's not that difficult. The green button  Wink
Given that WO is accessible to the Western world, any further technical analysis would breach my suspension.
You are acting as part of The Entitled I assume.
DYOR. I am not a financial advisor.
Yours Sincerely,
- The Architect

I liked your first post, thewaterloggers. 

Then you have to come off as an arrogant know it all fuck (only after two posts, go figure?.. that's too bad.. we gotta pour one out for you already.. .you dweeb).

Yeah, right we surely appreciate talking about a variety of BTC price dynamics and theories about the BTC price in this here thread, but nobody knows the BTC price before it happens... so you can fuck off with your asserting that you are smarter than everyone else and hiding the ball with your wanna be sorcerer bullshit.

@JJG

I’m a moaning bitch during big dumps. I go through a range of emotions but I never panic sell on the way down.
I think ‘normal’ people would sell stocks or regular investments during such a move as we’ve seen the last few weeks. That’s what makes us different though, maybe we’ve all got a bit of sociopathic investor type genetics haha.

Fair enough.  I may have read too much into your post, and of course, we are in a public thread here, so even though I was getting on your case (and thanks for some specifics, too), there are likely some guys who are in a very similar situation as you (sure maybe not exactly the same, but you know what I am saying.. sufficiently similar as to be able to relate a lot to your situation... and there might even be certain ways that I am close to your situation - except for the fact that I am shaving a decent amount off on a continuous basis.. and not even saying that is the best method for anyone beyond myself because I get a sufficient amount of my own criticism to even suggest that my system is not even good for me.. go figure?  I thought that I knew my own situation including additional relevant factors that I do not tend to share in public threads.

So, yeah, ONLY you are going to know certain aspects of your particulars in such a way that tipping points are caused at certain areas that may well be tipping points at different locations for other guys... whether we are talking about cashflow, other investments, view of bitcoin versus other investments, timeline, risk tolerance and/or skills, abilities and time to learn and tweak systems along the way that might include reallocation, trading or even employment of financial instruments.

I tell you what though, nobody can say we’re lucky.

I say that about myself very frequently in recent times.. maybe just me, but sometimes, there are reasons that I have to explain my situation to people who do not really know my situation, and once I get to know the person and I end up going into some details, I tend to use that "lucky" expression a lot - including with people who I know have fucked up their finances a lot.. and I have been talking with them about bitcoin a lot in the past 4-6 years.. and sometimes they even believe that I have been talking with them about bitcoin for longer than I have been.. but whatever.. deep down, I actually consider some of them as almost like incompetent to be able to actually take steps that they need to take to get started in bitcoin.. so if I am going to continue the conversation without making the whole thing too personal and too confrontational.. I describe the various ways that I have been lucky through the years.

At the same time, I think that I spent so much time trying to help them with information.. so for example, if they say, they needed a loan from me, I am not even sure that I could do it.. because they continue to fail and refuse to take anything close to action that would help them to get going down what is quite likely to be a better path.. and maybe some of it is my fault too... because I am never giving any guarantees.., and some of these peeps need guarantees.. which I won't do. 

It continues to be tough.. and can you imagine the day when 1 out of 10 people that you actually meet in real life actually has some kind of clue about bitcoin and has actually taken a stake in bitcoin .. even if a modest stake....   We are still in such early days..

When we hit $150,000 this year nobody can say we’re lucky to be obscenely rich.

I think that many will... but we will have a variety of ways to counter.. rrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

These 35% dips are gut wrenching, we do recover though.

Yep.. and they can get bigger.. that's part of what makes them even more wrenching.

We are probably NOT even in territories where recovery is less likely than not.. or even less than 55%... I hate putting odds on anything in the short term that goes much further than that.. and sure when we are in the middle of a dip.. it's difficult to know if another shoe will drop.. but if we start to get recovery momentum.. the recovery starts to build upon itself and then seem inevitable.. and then pretty soon we did not recall so much how painful the correction was... and surely the no coiners cannot relate at all (except that they tend to be cheering for the opposite, those dweebs) because they fucking do not have any stake.

Bitcoin is the future.

You do not need to tell me, you fuck (no homo)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You also know that I bust your balls a wee bit, partly because I have seen a lot of posts from you through the years, and you tend to provide decent specifics from time to time that allow for discussion points that are shared by lots of other peeps.

Strong (maybe worried at times but still strong) hands.

I get a bit conservative in these times too.. so in that sense, I really don't see how at this point that any of us can really become overly comfortable that the bottom is in until we get back above $50k.. but of course, every lil bit of continued movement up provides more and more feelings of a cushion.. in regards to our current $42,100 bottom being in for this cycle.. and yeah, the degree of cushion remains both a production of quantity of cushion but also amount of time above certain price points.

[edited out]

Support Resistance levels on Day chart, BTC is getting good support at S1.

Source: www.investing.com

For sure, that is a nice little chart.. cannot deny that... to show if we are testing support or in the middle or testing resistance.. and don't even necessarily agree with those exact numbers in order to get a sense for where we might be at - at any given point in time.
thewaterloggers

Activity: 31
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 05:13:32 AM

Despite suspending support to the public network, here is what I see, for WO observers eyes only:

- 130 days of consolidation, very healthy and not a sign or lower levels to come

This is no time to be greedy and waiting. Tomorrow will be the day of the reversal I believe.

Buy fear sell greed.

Dear bct_ail,
Absolutely not. This would further contradict my suspension, I recommend you acknowledge it, rather than insult me further please.
TLDR: I have suspended all TA support for the Western world. Tough times. Just BTFD it's not that difficult. The green button  Wink
Given that WO is accessible to the Western world, any further technical analysis would breach my suspension.
Yours Sincerely,
- The Architect

Then you have to come off as an arrogant know it all fuck (only after two posts, go figure?.. that's too bad.. we gotta pour one out for you already.. .you dweeb).

Excuse me? I never said I'm a know it all, no-one knows everything, that's dumb logic. I'm just right 80% of the time that's all, I'm feeling more 90% sure on this setup though. You think I've only posted here a few times? Go figure. I know you're smarter than that. Yeh I'm quite arrogant when feeling confident it's true. Makes up for years of being pessimistic and insecure. You think I only just started posting here and studying technical analysis? This is a multi-account to "try" avoid doxxing other identity, feel free to use neutral tag (doesn't deserve red, there is a legit reason). With machines like LoyceV around, probably gonna dox myself though. Ideally price goes up and I avoid contributing to this thread any further. Ultimately, I'd really appreciate not being doxxed if someone does have a hunch. My pseudonymity is very important to me, as much as it is to the rest of you I imagine.
Take my words with a pinch of salt, I'm an antagonist at heart with a mild sense of humor. Peace.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:35:46 AM

Buy fear sell greed.

Dear bct_ail,
Yours Sincerely,
- The Architect

Excuse me? I never said I'm a know it all, no-one knows everything, that's dumb logic. I'm just right 80% of the time that's all, I'm feeling more 90% sure on this setup though. You think I've only posted here a few times? Go figure. I know you're smarter than that. Yeh I'm quite arrogant when feeling confident it's true. Makes up for years of being pessimistic and insecure. You think I only just started posting here and studying technical analysis? This is a multi-account to "try" avoid doxxing other identity, feel free to use neutral tag (doesn't deserve red, there is a legit reason). With machines like LoyceV around, probably gonna dox myself though. Ideally price goes up and I avoid contributing to this thread any further. Ultimately, I'd really appreciate not being doxxed if someone does have a hunch. My pseudonymity is very important to me, as much as it is to the rest of you I imagine.
Take my words with a pinch of salt, I'm an antagonist at heart with a mild sense of humor. Peace.

I doubt that anyone is going to object to anyone who may have either a different perspective, a different way of framing things or even someone who his either high on confidence or wants to create such an impression, yet some of us will get irritated when you might be coming off as if you are trying to sell something or if you are striving to provide more credibility to yourself beyond the postings of this particular account.  I have seen a quite a few brand new accounts gain a lot of credibility without necessarily having to refer to some vague account that they might have had.. and also just referring to multi-accounts seems to be inviting your account to get red tagged or even other administrative actions through your "look at me" look at me" behaviors.

Acting like a normie and sharing bitcoin related information should not by itself trigger anyone to want to red tag you.. or at least I doubt so.

Of course, some people do like to put out high level prediction confidence, and sometimes that will work for a while, and surely historically I have had troubles with members either using really high percentages in their confidence of future events ...... so we will see if you last around here.. you are kind of coming off, already, as if you can already perceive your forum days to be numbered... so hard to put very much trust in someone who is presenting their lil selfies as a potential flash in the pan (whether caused by self or caused by forum admins).  
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4134

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:54:32 AM

That's what I'm talking about.

We need the dirty Bob, the filthy Bob, the nasty Bob... Rusty pipes and all. Now I have some hope for price recovery, even considering proudhon's math & science p(r)oofs.

#nohomo
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4134

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 06:50:37 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), cAPSLOCK (1), JayJuanGee (1), LFC_Bitcoin (1), Paashaas (1), Kylapoiss (1)

Sorry for not quoting, too dizzy (just woke up) and lazy, will reply directly, you know who you are.

Thanks Jay, for that nice story about your dog (how dare you own a DOGE?) I must say, the beginning of the story made me want to throw up, just thinking what that malleable liquid-soaked sock-like substance might actually be. At least the O2 absorber was a nice, crispy kind of substance, and it smelled delicious. I guess, being an O2 absorber, it absorbed the oxygen from inside the bag of jerky, and together it absorbed the nice beef flavour. It smelled like heaven. I thought it was a special kind of super-strong seasoning to go with the jerky, although later I noticed there was only smell, but not taste...

About LFC, I think he is desperate to enjoy his riches. I understand him. To him, and to many WOers I'm sure, the descent from $65k to $45k means huge unrealizable gains that he could now be enjoying, had he sold some at the top. But, isn't that easy to say after the fact? Who woulda thunk? It's OK. This is fine. Just HoDL and there will be a time to sell, and that time is not now, neither was it at $65k. As for me, I consider $100k my personal selling threshold, with the only exception being the price of $80k, which will make some leftover BTC change in my Kraken account to equal my entire fiat investment in BTC, ever. So, when we reach $80k the idea is to sell said leftover BTC in Kraken, and make my Bitcoin investment a win-win game, in the sense that I will have all my fiat back, as if I was never involved in Bitcoin, and of course also keep my precious coins. Easier said than done though (not the price reaching $80k, but getting myself to sell said BTC). My WO experience has cultivated a kind of mentality that just doesn't let me part with my precious coins, no matter the amount or the situation. Will I ever sell? Price increases beyond $100k will certainly make it easier to sell little fractions of corn, as the amounts to sell will be so teeny-weeny-tiny as to hardly affect the big pile of stashed corn. Ideally, my spending will only involve the BTC stored in Kraken, and not my cold storage corn. See, I'm already "spending" my coins, in the form of a psychological reassurance of being financially secure and what I would, perhaps, call "rich". No need to actually spend any corn (yet), the fact that I can spend it if I want to, is enough for me (for now).

Elon, oh Elon. Li-ion batteries are for powering up your Teslas, not for smoking them! O2 absorbers I can understand, been there, done that. But batteries? Is that bitch of a singer wife of yours making you do this shit? I like your Tesla and SpaceX work. WTF changed? What are you doing man? And don't you have any pity for that child of yours, naming it X Æ A-12. Is that a boy or a girl FFS? Don't you understand that POW is, by its very definition, the best way to secure a digital monetary network such as Bitcoin? It's work, WORK! You are sending rockets to space, that needs work. Can't you understand that any serious POW-based network, such as Bitcoin, will inevitably grow to consume lots of energy compared to petty shitcoins like DOGE now? It's designed to do this, and this is what gives it its value. It's a closed-loop system you fuck! It will settle at its current value, and if that value grows to be large, the energy consumed will also be large. Back in 2010 you could mine corn with your CPU/GPU. Bitcoin was green and eco-friendly then, right? What has changed since then? Its freaking value changed! It has become Gold v2.0 FFS. Do you really expect an NVIDIA GeForce 1080Ti to give you 6.25 BTC in 10 minutes TODAY? Have you calculated the amount of energy PayPal and the rest of the CBs out there are consuming? How about gold mining? I haven't seen you complaining about them. I want to like you, I want to admire your work, which I still think is admirable and advances humanity, but man, try to refrain from smoking batteries before posting tweets on the interwebs, that you will very soon regret.

OK, time for coffee, long day ahead.

Good morning WOers!
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 08:34:26 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

WTF?
Did Elon dump his BTC??

We still discussing him???

BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2478

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 10:31:00 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

WTF?
Did Elon dump his BTC??

We still discussing him???

If memory serves Paul Walker was driving that white Toyota.
I think we'd rather be in the American car and have Elon Musk drive that Supra considering Paul Walker died in a flaming ball of fire due to his own and his friend's stupidity. Almost as dumb as giving up on Bitcoin... almost.
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 10:58:49 AM

^^
Also would make sense for him to be in the Toyota cause Tesla partnered with them before and he did have a deal to make an suv together that could still happen. So don't be surprised one day if he screws all TSLA holders and sells to Toyota.
Was reading somewhere where they were saying tesla didn't buy $1.5bln in bitcoin but in doge instead.
I don't know about all of you but I am tired of seeing this shill lords name on the WO and what he does or will do next to screw overBTC and it's hodlers.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11988

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:19:51 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 11:34:27 AM by El duderino_
Merited by Paashaas (1)

Not discussing Elon vs BTC

Now discussing Tesla vs en environment

Also on how many coal etc boats are those Tesla’s coming to EU etc  Roll Eyes
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:25:07 AM

^^
Also would make sense for him to be in the Toyota cause Tesla partnered with them before and he did have a deal to make an suv together that could still happen. So don't be surprised one day if he screws all TSLA holders and sells to Toyota.
Was reading somewhere where they were saying tesla didn't buy $1.5bln in bitcoin but in doge instead.
I don't know about all of you but I am tired of seeing this shill lords name on the WO and what he does or will do next to screw overBTC and it's hodlers.

Given -deleted-'s worth, his company's investment was rather Mickey Mouse. Less than a percent of his own wealth.

Saylor went in balls deep into Bitcoin so I always trusted his enthusiasm far more anyway.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:36:02 AM

Not discussing Elon be BTC

Also on how many coal etc boats are those Tesla’s coming to EU etc  Roll Eyes

Nah nah, look over there, not here.  Cheesy

Whenever a discussion on the environment comes up I bring up the situation in the home I bought almost 10 years ago.
It came with a solar panel, only for the hot water.

When it functions (only really in the summer where I am) you may have really hot water in the afternoon / evening on a summer's day. As soon as it is cloudy you can forget it, lukewarm at best. And in the morning almost never hot enough due to heat escape over night.
Common problem with the glyco tanks is often they were installed upside down (as it was in my home). So I had lovely poisenous glyco run down the hot water tank storage cupboard, down the ceiling below and dripping onto the staircase.
A professional to fix it (replace the entire tank, position it correctly and add in glyco etc) had to come from 50 miles away several times and cost around £600 to get it sorted.
If you are lucky I calculated the hot water solar panel could save you around £50 per year instead of using cheap gas when necessary in the summer.

How is this environmentally friendly and efficient?
It is the complete opposite!
The solar panel will be near half its lifetime now.
Supposedly I should have the system serviced every two years also. Again the professional who lives 50 miles away.
It is completely stupid.

Some of my neighbours have ripped out the added infrastructure and solar panel.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 11:47:05 AM

This is probably such a policy, because Tesla has high profits and bitcoin is not cheap ... Or I do not understand anything about it.I think you need to be a good specialist to understand this well. And still have a good sixth sense.

It's not that complicated Wlex77.

Sure, you may well need to study the space for a while, so if you are brand new to almost any topic, then anything is likely to sound plausible and feasible, but the longer that you study a space and if you are able to engage in critical thinking then you are going to be able to better recognize the difference between good information and misinformation.

You are more than welcome to participate in this thread to try to sort through some of these matters, but if you devolve into nonsense about shitcoins or you cannot attempt to figure out that bitcoin is different from shitcoins, then you might have to sort through those issues in another thread.

There is plenty of information to argue the case that Tesla is way the fuck over valued, and bitcoin is generally undervalued, but it could take a long time for someone to come to those kinds of conclusions if they are just thinking about the matters from a variety of superfiical information sources including having some inabilities to actually understand what the fuck is bitcoin (even though it may seem apparent on the surface, it likely is not).

So even if the supposed narcissism of Elon has intelligence beyond his varied pronouncements, in the past week or so, he has shown himself to be a bit of a retard when it comes to either understanding bitcoin or to even acknowledging that he does not really understand it, so instead of admitting that he does not really understand bitcoin, he acts like he is some kind of smarter than everyone else source about bitcoin, and sure that presentation might work for those who do not know much about bitcoin, but it is not going to work at all for people who have even a medium amount of understanding of bitcoin.

Another reason to have chart buddy.. so that we have ongoing posts during depressing times like these..

You joke but I do think ol' CB helped keep the thread rolling sometimes. Of course, I am a bit biased for sure.

You are a stubborn fuck.

I will concede on that one.

Uncle.  Uncle.   Uncle.

I had to edit my response, because I read your above post again Richy and I see that I misread stubbornness (like you had put a NOT in there) into a non-stubborn post... I think that I rushed my response because I just wanted to call you a name when you did not deserve it, this time.  myyyy baaaaaaddddd.  I know that I have done that before too.. with you Richy.. so yeah.. a kind of pattern with me, but I don't dislike you.. just fighting my inner selfie, that's all.

#nohomo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's so sweet JJG.  Wink
 #nohomo
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 11:48:25 AM

Not discussing Elon be BTC
Also on how many coal etc boats are those Tesla’s coming to EU etc  Roll Eyes
Nah nah, look over there, not here.  Cheesy
Whenever a discussion on the environment comes up I bring up the situation in the home I bought almost 10 years ago.
It came with a solar panel, only for the hot water.
When it functions (only really in the summer where I am) you may have really hot water in the afternoon / evening on a summer's day. As soon as it is cloudy you can forget it, lukewarm at best. And in the morning almost never hot enough due to heat escape over night.
Common problem with the glyco tanks is often they were installed upside down (as it was in my home). So I had lovely poisenous glyco run down the hot water tank storage cupboard, down the ceiling below and dripping onto the staircase.
A professional to fix it (replace the entire tank, position it correctly and add in glyco etc) had to come from 50 miles away several times and cost around £600 to get it sorted.
If you are lucky I calculated the hot water solar panel could save you around £50 per year instead of using cheap gas when necessary in the summer.
How is this environmentally friendly and efficient?
It is the complete opposite!
The solar panel will be near half its lifetime now.
Supposedly I should have the system serviced every two years also. Again the professional who lives 50 miles away.
It is completely stupid.
Some of my neighbours have ripped out the added infrastructure and solar panel.
Fossil financing is the name of the game now as mister shilllord had moved the pieces on the chessboard once more.

It's always been about the banks where the problems of the world lies.

Just watched this insightful video a couple of days ago.
Tesla's Crypto Master Plan - by Paul Barron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTPOOzXTG6g

heslo

Activity: 1160
Merit: 943

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:39:48 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

https://twitter.com/michael_saylor/status/1394625128257007618

He bought the dip... again!
MERlT

Activity: 159
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:44:21 PM

229 coins @ $10,000,000  😎.......I'm feeling good 🍿
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2994

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:19:36 PM

Got me a job today, celebrated it by buying the dip.
A good tuesday...  Grin
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:24:35 PM

$43,xxx is a nice level for a Bitcoin purchase. I'm afraid my average is a little higher. But again, I'm perfectly fine with where we are now. Just let 'r rip.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:50:32 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

Tax filings due today in the USA.  I'm looking for a bottom today. 
strawbs
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1340

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:56:17 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2021, 02:19:44 PM by strawbs

I go away for a week and come back to all of the Elon nonsense. Seriously? I have no words (that haven't already been expressed here by others) for the stupidity surrounding all of this. So I will be succinct instead.

I guess all I can say is.... 1btc = 1btc, still.

At least weak hands and over-leveraged positions will now have been shaken out, so we must be primed for serious take off to new ATHs now. How about some rocket gifs, surely?

Elon got confused
Scared a load of silly noobs
Now the price will boom.

Tops aren't made slowly.
They come smashing suddenly.
HODLers all know this.

#late haiku
Pages: « 1 ... 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 [28654] 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 28684 28685 28686 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 28704 ... 33300 »
  Print  

Jump to: