May 05, 2024, 03:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29428 29429 29430 29431 29432 29433 29434 29435 29436 29437 29438 29439 29440 29441 29442 29443 29444 29445 29446 29447 29448 29449 29450 29451 29452 29453 29454 29455 29456 29457 29458 29459 29460 29461 29462 29463 29464 29465 29466 29467 29468 29469 29470 29471 29472 29473 29474 29475 29476 29477 [29478] 29479 29480 29481 29482 29483 29484 29485 29486 29487 29488 29489 29490 29491 29492 29493 29494 29495 29496 29497 29498 29499 29500 29501 29502 29503 29504 29505 29506 29507 29508 29509 29510 29511 29512 29513 29514 29515 29516 29517 29518 29519 29520 29521 29522 29523 29524 29525 29526 29527 29528 ... 33324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372409 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
modrobert

Activity: 355
Merit: 284

-"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 02:27:30 PM

So I take it endless debates about supposed Global Warming are just fine in this thread, but debates about vaccine safety and mandates are told to fuck off into their own thread?

Wow, such free speech. Such libertarian. Such cherry picking.  Roll Eyes

Point taken, I sometimes forget about the WO topic when Bitcoin is moving sideways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:01:38 PM

Explanation
vroom
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1681

a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:03:30 PM

bart down in pogress...
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2119

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:06:33 PM

Thanks Richy. I was wondering what tablet device could boot from an alternative operating system. Haven’t checked it out yet, but I hope you’re talking about a native support of such OS’es.

Not really native, just semi-supported. If you want native, that would be a laptop. Chromebooks are cheap and portable. I've never really found touchscreens to be much use or user friendly.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2784
Merit: 1813

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:27:47 PM

Pretty sure everyone (everyone sane?) will agree that we (humans) already managed to fuck up environment at the city levels in many locations around the globe (possibly country levels, fancy a health retreat in Bangladesh?). Yet even the thought, that combined effect of all those fucked up cities could have some not so positive effects on a global scale, is completely incomprehensible and alien to them.

Dude, I don't want to get in the middle of this discussion but you need to keep straight the differences between global and local and warming and pollution.

My argument was about the overall air pollution from the start (CO2 is a subset). Then i just took it to its logical conclusion, if we all can agree that air pollution is already an issue at many local levels, how can anyone argue that it has no effect on the global level? The levels of that effect can of course be argued. If we know that we already fucked up environments on many city levels, saying that everything is fine, that's just nature, so we should continue doing what we are doing just sounds retarded.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 03:27:58 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), d_eddie (1)

Thinking out loud on the idea of taking a loan on your BTC to buy something (like a house or even a car)...

From what I have seen you have to store twice amount of BTC on the exchange to get half in a dollar loan at around 4% interest. I've also seen that the loan is for one year which means you need to pay it off each year.

Assuming BTC price is $50k and you need to buy a $50k car. You stake 2 BTC to get a $50k loan. In one year you owe $52k in dollars.

Assuming BTC is up to $104k (for easy math) in one year you can take out another loan with just 1 BTC to pay off your $52k payment and get your 2 BTC back.

Now, you're down 1 BTC and have 1 $50k car.

Otherwise, you sell the BTC at $50k and owe (assuming long term hodler at highest income bracket) $10k in (20%) capital gains tax on that sale. To get $10k you need to sell .2 BTC, which incurs $1k tax so you need to sell .02 BTC, etc.

Now, you're down 1.222.. BTC and have 1 $50k car (and you have also given $10k toward bombing women and children).

Bad scenario:
Assuming bitcoin crashes to $26k (easy math) when you have to pay off your loan in one year. You need to take out a loan with 4 BTC to pay off your loan.

Now you're down 2 BTC and have 1 $50k car.

Likely scenario:
Eventually the price goes to $1 million/BTC. You've paid yearly and now you can get a loan with .1 BTC to pay off your payment.

Now you're down .1 BTC and have a $50k car (and every year the amount of BTC goes down and down until there are no more dollars to take a loan out in).

This is assuming BlockFi (which I hear requires double the amount).

I have also heard of lending via BiFrost which is a way to take a loan in ETH with BTC with no third party custody. You can then convert your ETH to some stablecoin and convert to dollars with no tax implications. DYOR

I'm warming toward the lending scenario. But I need to trial a loan first. I also saw that BlockFi is under some legal pressure so the ability to go through them could go away in the next couple of months.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:34:43 PM

Correct we are on a path to create our Planet Earth into something similar as Venus right now. It is not only co2, the chemicals present in the sea now are puncturing through ice on both poles.

By the way Humans are altering the mass of the planet either by mining or burning. Turning solids/liquids into gas for 100s of years is bound to have an effect.

Can i have 3 Bitcoin please

So science is not your strong point then

You can buy 3 Bitcoin's for approximately $142,977
So yes you can have 3 Bitcoin's

Perhaps, yours neither. Wink

Lemme answer with this : Categorize science please and elaborate its purposes , if you can..

No i ment if i can have 3 BTC as financial help?

Categorize the vastness of your cunt first, and will get back to you pronto.

So I take it endless debates about supposed Global Warming are just fine in this thread, but debates about vaccine safety and mandates are told to fuck off into their own thread?

Wow, such free speech. Such libertarian. Such cherry picking.  Roll Eyes

Well, it has to stop tbh. Don’t be so homophobic … not.

JJG sized post coming up - COV19.WO.gang.backup.CT_posts - to make things right.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7850

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 03:44:39 PM

Can’t believe so many of you buy the CO2 theory nonsense..

Bitcoin is not for everyone..
It’s only for people who are smart enough to start using it, and then for the subset of those who are smart enough to not lose them in the myriad of different ways possible to lose your coins from just losing your keys to being scammed or leaving them in another’s custody to be scammed..
Not to mention those smart enough to figure out how to make some coin, or smart enough to have extra funds for investment to put into coin, and then smart enough to delay gratitude not to sell out..
If they were smart enough to take their time to understand it well enough to believe in it.. Smart enough to understand enough about it in the first place..

Crypto is not even close to “for everyone”..

Equal opportunity? Yes..
Equal outcome? Ha ha ha.. No..

It is not so much the c02 concept

Take a pleasant place say one of the Hawaiian Islands cut down everything and plant pineapples and nothing else.

What will happen? you will fuck that Island up.

If you do not think that is happening around the world as I type and that it is sunspot activity fine.

Then save the coil oil and gas for the next ice age and jack up the solar while the sunspots heat up.  

The if you are correct and an ice age comes in 30 years you have the coal ,oil ,gas saved up. Especially the coal as the miners can mine and stack it for the ice age.

So if co2 is real you win

and if sunspot followed by cool down is right you win

Never in earths history has the climate/temperature just stayed the same.. It’s most likely that earth is just doing it’s thing as usual and we are powerless to stop it or change it..

We should NOT worry about and absolutely not let the fucking governments do anything whatsoever because of it..

It’s just an authoritarians excuse to control more shit and shuffle more money into the hands of their friends, not to mention bother excuse to keep the little guy down by increasing the cost of our energy and making us spend tons of money on CO2 reduction bullshit (that gets funneled to their friends pockets)...

I can tell you most governments suck and are not responsible.  But my idea as written above wroks and covers both bases.

And the MSM says zip about my idea. Have you ever heard of it nope you haven't .  The idea is so good your reaction is exactly what you have been programmed to say.

Much of the worlds issues are

'an atheist that insists that he is not religious or a christian (any religion) that says god is the answer.

what the world  needs to be is much more agnostic "

"Lefty liberal vs righty conservative"

The black and white concepts
the good and evil.
More government vs less government

two sides of the coin

Not the edge of the coin which I go for.

Same with climate prepare for it.

My idea prepares for both viewpoints. And no one talks about it.

Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:52:23 PM

Edited a few quotes, skipped a post, but here we are:

OK, I don’t even want to hear anyone close to me suggesting that I should get the vaccine.
My advice is that only bed-ridden senior people (with one foot in the grave already as I like to say) should probably get it - if that.

But I’m very much concerned about the young though.
It is their generation that will impose the medical tyranny to the old people of the time (that’s us) - that did not defend them when they had to.
I’m going nuts when I ponder what is taking place in schools now days, and I don’t even have children of my own. If I had, I would most likely home-school them.

Whenever I see a child with a mask, I turn to their parents and make a silly joke:

“Put your mask down slowly, I say”

Most laugh, because they are aware of the Americanized irrelevant ad years ago (90’s), when they were also children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAGrmGJCWMc

I met a lot of tourists in the South of Crete this year, that absolutely loved not wearing a mask anymore. No where, because there is not much police or control that we have in the North of the island. Mainly German, as the no2 visitors (UK) shinned by their absence. The bunch vaccinated of course.

Somebody please tell me what happened to the seasonal flu, the last two years. Miraculously gone from the face of the Earth?
COV is a political game, end of story. When did any government really care for it’s citizens? Pfff, it’s all about power.

Also why do I get the impression that the elites are going to use China as the front/escape goat, Japan as the financial capital, US for the heavy fighting and production - drinking mojitos in Australia and New Zealand from the safety of their bunkers - whilst at the same time the rest of the world gets consumed by fighting off each other, in a civil world war manner?

[yawn]

I never complied to any of that, and nor did any of my true friends.
I do thank COV however, that showed me who those friends were. I did lose some along the way tbh.

You did go to the supermarket during lockdowns right? Take away? Not everything halted.
Please note that I live in a rural island, more specifically in a village, and not in a shitty urban area. Tourist attraction n all.

PS: I’m probably going through the Kappa variant as we speak. Who knows, and who gives a fuck, with a mortality rate of 0.0something.

Nothing new here Bob, it’s been Christianity’s conspiracy theory for decades (mark of the beast).
Spooky coincidence really. Or?

And no, I don’t abide any religion what so ever.

Which reminds me, “Someone’s perception of reality, is stronger than reality itself”.

As you accurately said in your previous post, once you've seen it, you can't un-see it.

PS: this is WO material. #just_saying

[Cryptotourist enters his accountant’s reception earlier today]

me - Hello sweetheart, is the big boss in?
her - Yes he is, but he’s on quarantine.
me - Why? But he is here, right?
her - Yes, but somebody infected him.
me - I still want to see him, can I?
her - No, it’s better to be safe than sorry.
me - Skip the intro darling, I would like to see him. Now.

[looking through the glass window, he has already seen me]

me - Hey, I don’t have a problem, do you have a problem?
him - No, no, come inside, take a seat.

[only one of the three people involved wore a mask, guess who]

I thought it was clear that it was not my quote, but rather how I expressed it through the back of my head.
Probably WO accumulated too. Wink

Damn now that's retarded. I hate people who are picking on employees who are trying to enforce the mask wearing, social distancing etc... like it's their fault that the virus is spreading, the government is introducing the limitations? Maybe they will get fired for letting you in without a mask. They are just trying to earn some money for their families. So why do you behave like a total asshole by making them break the laws and regulations? I don't understand this.  Sad

Damn, you are retarded.
It is their fault for abiding to such extreme government terrorism, because of their stupidity and lack of will to get properly informed.
What is not their fault however, is releasing the bioweapon namely called COV19, that’s on your masters - only.

It disgusts me to talk to a fucked up prick such as yourself, so if we could keep this to the bare minimum, that would be great.

PS: at no point her job was threatened, so claiming that it was, is lame. How about “no jab, no job?”

You’re so full of it, it’s unbelievable.
Standard Cuntonian reckless attitude imo.

Antivaxxers are trembling with fear but meanwhile in real life:

If anything is trembling with fear, it is your cunt, boyo.

This discussion is so 2019. Your 2 years late. You lost.  Cool

Lost what, you silly moron? Our freedom?

Does getting "properly informed" give you right to break the law?

I spit in the law of your masters. I am my own law. Deal with it.

As to the "extreme government terrorism" yeah you know unvaccinated people are getting killed here and there, forced vaccinations are also quite common. Riot police are dragging people out of their homes and vaccinating right there in the street. Those who refuse to take a vaccine are going to jail, concentration camps right? Terrible things happening in your head, junkie.  Cool

Have fun with your booster shots and cocaine motherfucker.

Wait, that's you who's bullying and harassing poor people IRL over mask usage not me.  Shocked

If bulling is considered to let them think for themselves, then so be it.
One thing is for certain though. Your shill narratives are ultimately failing.

Hey serveria.com you cunt, can we get another glimpse of you in that Slovenian gas mask? Please?

Is he another member of the Cuntonians1661 too?
I’ll add it to my collection, thnx.

OK, so how would you call the endless jab mandating, in order to keep your job?
How would you call, locking down cities and countries for a virus that does not kill?
How would you call, the zillions (ooops, hyperbole) of dollars big pharmas are making on your ass?
How would you call, the people responsible for this criminal charade?
How would you call, this artificial crisis erupting on a World scale?
How would you call - if not for extreme government terrorism - anyone who disagrees with the narrative is automatically downgraded to a class B citizen?

Fuck China. She is the World’s escape goat - one role in the many.

Oh noes, such a waste.

Don’t forget that the sun and the sea will take good care of you.
Oh and any antioxidant. Pomegranates are my favourite.

Your starting to sound like you've panic sold all of your bitcoins

How’s so, care to elaborate? What’s the connection between the two?

No offence but your erratic posting ~

My erratic posting concerns the political oppression going on in the world, not BTC.
serveria.com dude as well - for reasons well displayed above in this thread.

~ and might just be my perception however I get the impression you have a chip on your shoulder.

I wouldn’t be caught dead with a chip in my shoulder. That’s reserved for the lunatics taking the endless jabs without any questions involved.

Having seen this pattern of behaviour on this forum so many times, it usually turns out to be a panic selling no coiner.

Sure, but kindly stop mixing politics with BTC.

Hope I'm wrong

You are. The majority of my coins have not moved since 2018 & 2019 - when they were accumulated.

More likely he is afraid to see how little control he has when many world governments join hands 🙌 to play a game.

Pissed off to the governments, is an understatement.
Not afraid though. I leverage my anger - which makes fear obsolete.

As I have said I am 64 and for me the idea that I can walk into a bank with a mask and a bandanna over the mask plus sunglasses and a hoodie along with gloves.

Actually that’s fucking awesome.

So I am hoping the governments keep those mask mandates going.

Errr, no man!
What’s this authoritarian complex most people seem to have? Fuck mandating anything - end of story.

Some of the childish inconsistencies of Cryptotourist could likely be explained by his 11-year old status.

Come on Jay, which are they? Be specific.

By the way, @bitcoinPsycho, you suggested that there may have been a sudden behavioral change in Cryptotourist, and I would deny noticing that.  He was around the same level of childishness a year or two ago (way back when he was 9 or 10)..

I just like having AI’s for breakfast, that’s all. More salt with your egg?

Don't you recall his stupid-ass alegiance with lambie -

I miss Lambie. I’m hoping he’s gonna rejoin us soon.

Marcus, me and other somewhat long timers as if we were the trolls, and both of their dumbasses were the newbies.. calling the long-timers as trolls.  Go figure their mission to just stir shit and question integrity of long-timers?.. now serveria happens to be one of the targets.. and sure we do not have to disagree with serveria, but he has not been any kind of outrageous or unreasonable contributor over the years... let's just attack him for the hell of it?  

What a contribution, bravo Jay, hip hip hooray!

serveria.com is a member of the Cuntonians. Just so we’re on the page here, and I piss on his “contributions”.
I must have really stirred things up. GOOD. Kiss

That would not be any fun.

No, but it would validate your empty post.

Many of us (perhaps more than royal) have recognized and appreciated your cleverness in pointing out all the disingenuine members in these here parts (inclusive of WO thread, for sure).

Oh? Sorry, I didn’t notice. Irony at it’s best?

What a gem of a know it all twat he is (or had been)... one funny thing is that he had a pretty decent following from the WO regulars until he started going down the path of some of his crazy-ass erratic (like you) antics..

He also was the first one to call the 2018 bottom, at the time you guys changed pants and narratives on a daily basis. [and I was a total noob]
You know, once you’ve seen the grant scheme of WO, you can’t un-see it.
Trust me when I say that, I keep most to myself.

You are surely onto something.   Wink

I know, but don’t shout about it.

The trail is warm and perhaps even hot, especially since you are getting some imaginary pushback.

It’s a shitty trail, I’ll give you that.

Since you mentioned Marcus…

I actually have more that unites me with this whale r0ach entity, than tears us apart.
My “war” with Marcus was against his manipulative posts, early on the plandemic - when things were messy and unknown - which resulted in the COV-dip. Fear mongering stuff. Now that he has bought all the dips, and turned 180 degrees on the matter, we’re the best of buddies, and we don’t get into each others way.

You see I’m consistent Jay. I hate lying, manipulating, and fear mongering.

Ahh if they lift mandates  I lose the ability to freely wear the masks.

No you don’t, do as you like for once.

What a diptwat to believe that you can reasonably be the moderator of a thread but to have any of the participants on ignore.. that's nearly takes the cake in the level of goofiness aspirations for which any person or bot could strive.

I think the only moderation Bob is going to be doing on this thread, is the same infofront is exercising on WO.
In other words, he can safely ignore you.

That said … Bob, I ask you kindly to never delete this thread, even if you go mental again, like you did a while ago. Please & thank you in advance.

Lambie bambie as some kind of a sorcerer wizard.. not just a wannabe.. but a real one.  My eyes are likely to fall out of the back of my head sometimes soon.. so you better stop with that, Cryptotourist.

Lambie is honest and passionate. He also probably has a huge set of balls that you can only dream of.

You are so kind.

It’s my nature. You should see my dog to believe.

I bet the light of smartness that you are showing here, is partly attributable to your 12th birthday coming up.

Can we exhaust this “age” thingy? It’s kinda boring. #just.saying

Well, it's good to be consistent.

You know what they say about consistency?  its a good thing, especially for some peeps.   Wink

What? Reboot scheduled any time soon, or is it going to be a hard reset this time? Tongue

Thanks again Bob.

Never thought about it from that angle.. You might be onto something from your little fantasy perspective.

There are always two sides of the coin - and in a quantum world - more. Wink

Yeah.. sure.. boring for you, but that does not mean such age observation thingie is "actually" boring.

I’m in my 40’s FFS, which makes you … younger.

Are we done with the plandemic debate? Can we go back to WO now?

The “New”? Tongue

Just kidding, people vs governments are currently measuring their dick sizes, so that must be the “measurements” they’re talking about.

I’m about to dig in a huge bowl of pomegranates, and remembered that I wanted to add something.

It is one thing to consume the juice of the fruit, and another to eat the fruit itself. Mainly because of the fibres you lose, and secondly because having the juice - or a lot of it - can make the intake at “overdose” levels (sugar mainly). You can’t eat a whole bag of oranges, your body will start to object, but you can definitely drink a few litres gallons of it.

You probably knew that, but just in case.

I’m also still digesting the Spartacus essay, re-reading it, clicking on the sources, trying to educate myself a little.

Dude. I have no idea why you are giving me aggro in the Spartacus thread.

Come on, you’re more inteligent than that question.

I see bullshit, I call it out.

Hmmm, maybe. Then again, maybe not.

Off-topic or not, I need to strike at an opportunity when doing so is necessary.

Yeah, great timing.

Seeing mindrust getting on his knees and starting to suck made me ill.

He plays his role.

Fuck off.

From this thread? Sure will Bob.

Unmuting to respond.

Please don’t do that. Keep me there.

Back on mute. Unfortunately. You forced my hand with your eye-glazed, mouth-drooling homophobic quip.

Pffffff.
Try being a little modest. If you can.

Because vaccinated people spead the virus in a legal manner, whereas the un-vaccinated in an illegal, duh.

Our gubbermint announced last Friday to hire 1700 "consultants" to go from door to door and talk the unvaccinated into getting vaccinated.

Hahaha, punch sack low grade humans to turn up to my door?
That would be a day for them to remember.

I would be really interested who in our government holds Moderna or Pfizer stocks.

I can safely bet that all of them do. Why else do they attend summits and world economic forums?

EDIT:

Drooling already, please come to “change my mind”. Hypothetically speaking:

- Hello?
- Hello, we’re government consultants, and would like to inform you about why you should get vaccinated.
- Sounds great, please do come inside, take a seat.
- Thank you, that’s very kind.
- You’re welcome, what exactly is it that you wanted to talk about?

[Cryptotourist locks all the doors, reaches out for his baseball bat, and puts on “Zed’s dead baby”]

This is WO material. Always has been. Kiss
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:54:54 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Facebook / Instagram are down.  Shocked

Zucker should have bought BTC like his buddies did, the ones from which he stole the FB idea.  Grin

Edit WhatsApp too.

Definitely should have bought BTC.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:01:27 PM

Explanation
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2077

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:06:20 PM
Merited by serveria.com (1)

Correct we are on a path to create our Planet Earth into something similar as Venus right now. It is not only co2, the chemicals present in the sea now are puncturing through ice on both poles.

By the way Humans are altering the mass of the planet either by mining or burning. Turning solids/liquids into gas for 100s of years is bound to have an effect.

Perhaps, yours neither. Wink

Lemme answer with this : Categorize science please and elaborate its purposes , if you can..

No i ment if i can have 3 BTC as financial help?

Categorize the vastness of your cunt first, and will get back to you pronto.

Wow, such free speech. Such libertarian. Such cherry picking.  Roll Eyes

Well, it has to stop tbh. Don’t be so homophobic … not.

JJG sized post coming up - COV19.WO.gang.backup.CT_posts - to make things right.
Go fuck yourself cry baby
You are more annoying than exp and cuntoni combined
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:06:42 PM
Merited by d_eddie (1)

Facebook / Instagram are down.  Shocked
Edit WhatsApp too.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12038

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:21:02 PM

Up

Next

Up

Always

Up

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:31:40 PM
Merited by bitcoinPsycho (1), AlcoHoDL (1)

Hahahahaha

Just consider when that diptwat started his begging (as soon as he registered on the forum), bitcoin was priced in the $10k to $12k price area... So, even if he had paid a premium for his three BTC of around $12k, he would still end up spending way less than the current price per BTC.. so $12k per BTC * 3BTC = $36k total spent for  3 BTC...

What a bargain!  What a bargain.  Remember how folks were complaining about bitcoin being expensive back in September / October 2020.. and like you suggested bitcoinPsycho, we are likely to see a similar pattern in regards to our current $48k prices.. whether that is in 3-12 months or even if it might take another4-5 years to play out, these $48k prices are likely going to seem like a decent entry point into BTC.

One of the issues with diptwat eXPHorizon, is that he likely does not have any kind of an ability to delay his gratification or even to plan in advance.... like his complaining about losing BTC in MTGOX to the extent that could have been believed, but even if a member had lost BTC in MTGOX in February 2014 or earlier, that person would have had nearly 8 years to recoup such losses (or at least mitigate the losses), so even investing at $10 per week for the past 8 years, a guy might not have been rich, but he still would have gotten about 5 BTC from such an investment of ONLY about $4,180 in total spent.

A problem with diptwats like eXPHorizon remains their failure/refusal to act beyond mere begging for someone else to help them out... and sure many of us normies in this thread might not have been in a much better position than eXPHorizon, but what differentiates us is that we acted rather than sitting on our hands and asking for handouts from others... Hey.. I am not completely against handouts, that's for sure.. but there should be something present to show actual striving to help ones self rather than merely wanting others (who are likely not starting from any kind of greatly different situation) to share in their profits merely because they were profitable and the beggar had failed refused to act.. and continues to fail/refuse to act.
Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:34:59 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

if we all can agree that air pollution is already an issue at many local levels, how can anyone argue that it has no effect on the global level?

Because it is local, not global. One just doesn't follow on from the other. The world's an awfully big place.

The problem with "trust the science" is that so many think this flaky deductive reasoning is science.
Cryptotourist

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:37:08 PM

Go fuck yourself cry baby

Nervy are we?
Just confirming. Wink

You are more annoying than exp and cuntoni combined

Thanks.
Which makes you what? Hm?

$50k incoming!!
Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:45:09 PM

Interesting little bounce there. Boring action mostly but it seems we are in consolidation mode for a while.
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:53:14 PM

Who would of tought that an silverspoodfed intellectual like JJG would end up being so stupid. In JJGs life there is no variables at all so there can nothing be wrong Cheesy He likes to point fingers at other peoples lives, what they did wrong and what right.. infact he is no position to judge anyone.

Keep to the convo you actualy know something about PLEASE. And that is Bitcoin
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:58:50 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

So how did you end up like a bum living on the streets?

I invested all my money in Apple, Facebook, Google and Amazon and thus lost it all during the great crypto boom in 2020s.
My friends begged me to get into crypto, but I was a stubborn imbecile who ignored it all and only held onto company shares and dirty fiat.

What are those things, an Apple and a Google? What the hell?

You never heard of them? They were real famous companies about 50 years ago. Fiat was paper money once.

Alright, no I can't say I have heard of those companies. I did learn about dirty paper money in school.
We do use $100 bills whenever there is a pandemic and toilet paper runs out in the supermarkets.
Speaking of money, my grandaddy bought 1 BTC about 50 years ago, years before I was born.

Holy crap! I've never met one of the super elite crypto hoarder families before.

Shame that you are a poor bum. You seem nice but pretty stupid. Here, have a Satoshi.

1 whole Satoshi? I can eat, get dressed and rent a home for the next 4 years with that! Hallelujah! Thank you, thank you!
Pages: « 1 ... 29428 29429 29430 29431 29432 29433 29434 29435 29436 29437 29438 29439 29440 29441 29442 29443 29444 29445 29446 29447 29448 29449 29450 29451 29452 29453 29454 29455 29456 29457 29458 29459 29460 29461 29462 29463 29464 29465 29466 29467 29468 29469 29470 29471 29472 29473 29474 29475 29476 29477 [29478] 29479 29480 29481 29482 29483 29484 29485 29486 29487 29488 29489 29490 29491 29492 29493 29494 29495 29496 29497 29498 29499 29500 29501 29502 29503 29504 29505 29506 29507 29508 29509 29510 29511 29512 29513 29514 29515 29516 29517 29518 29519 29520 29521 29522 29523 29524 29525 29526 29527 29528 ... 33324 »
  Print  

Jump to: