April 16, 2024, 10:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 42 (70%)
<$60,000 - 18 (30%)
Total Voters: 60

Pages: « 1 ... 30537 30538 30539 30540 30541 30542 30543 30544 30545 30546 30547 30548 30549 30550 30551 30552 30553 30554 30555 30556 30557 30558 30559 30560 30561 30562 30563 30564 30565 30566 30567 30568 30569 30570 30571 30572 30573 30574 30575 30576 30577 30578 30579 30580 30581 30582 30583 30584 30585 30586 [30587] 30588 30589 30590 30591 30592 30593 30594 30595 30596 30597 30598 30599 30600 30601 30602 30603 30604 30605 30606 30607 30608 30609 30610 30611 30612 30613 30614 30615 30616 30617 30618 30619 30620 30621 30622 30623 30624 30625 30626 30627 30628 30629 30630 30631 30632 30633 30634 30635 30636 30637 ... 33268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26356016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2111

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 03:38:09 AM

Looks like we have a bit of a scrap going on with the price. Though possibly just aftershocks.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 10128

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 03:43:17 AM
Merited by moneystery (1)

From weak to strong....

I was going to send you an smerit.. but something was not right about that meme...

Now, I want to kill myself... or at least, take up alcoholism as a hobby.

(Someone, please quote me.)

Before anyone asks...

The liquidator would have dumped much, much more than I shaved off at the bottom.

So, yes, I was lucky to sell at the bottom.

I hope that was the bottom.

Edited to add an img tag.  Duh.  Today is a very bad day for me.  Thanks to Hueristic for adding the image tag in his quote, which others did not.

I am having trouble understanding how you are in a better position for having had sold at the bottom  (you are saying that you closed your margin short, just before you got force liquidated?)..  Fucking around with margin is usually not a good idea, unless you are just hedging other portions of your portfolio.. .. so maybe if you hold $100k BTC.. Maybe you would hedge $5k of it or maybe $10k at most?  I suppose there are formulas in order that you can simultaneously play both price directions.

Am I in denial??

Looks like a pink bear.

Oh my!!!   Shocked

A pink bull would be better?  But in nature, usually we do not think about bulltraps, but we do think about bear traps...

Oh wait?

Nice bullish rebound on the 12h.

Can you stop jinxing us, already?

Go back to posting your nattering nabobs of negativism.

Thanks.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3836

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 03:44:01 AM

You seem to be on margin in btc.

No.  I would never do something so stupid as to take a leveraged long on a highly volatile asset.

Instead, I shorted the dollar at high leverage.  The dollar's fundamentals are wretchedly bad.  In the long term, it is practically guaranteed to depreciate severely.  Shorting the dollar is smart - at least in theory.

The problem is that "the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent", and the dollar is now in a bull-run bubble.

I don't typically short anything. FAANG looked like a short, but still I hesitated.
Well..i can now buy 30-50% MORE FAANG for my cash if i want to, but i won't.

When you took margin longs 20 years ago as you previously described, you were shorting the dollar as priced in semi-fungible tokens called "stocks".

People need to flip their thinking about BTC.  "Selling" BTC means buying dollars - going long on the dollar, and doing it for cash if you are not using margin.  "Buying" BTC means selling dollars - taking a short position against the dollar, even if you are not using margin to short.  Shorting BTC means taking a leveraged long on the dollar.  And taking a leveraged long position on BTC is short-selling the dollar on margin:  Borrowing an asset that is expected to depreciate, and selling it for money.

Related in concept, but not directed at you:

People are way too stuck in thinking about dollars as "money", and everything else as "assets priced in money (= dollars)".

It was quite the spectacle when I tried to explain some concepts to a newbie by putting them in familiar terms, based on his own experience.

I told him that when he took a home purchase mortgage loan, he was shorting the dollar as priced in a non-fungible token called a "house".  If the dollar rises too much, as priced in units of his house, then the lender reserves the right to call the loan due immediately, among other remedies; this is logically similar to a margin call.  And indeed, all home purchase mortgages contain such terms in the fine print - although they are rarely invoked because the dollar/house market has low volatility, and dollars rarely appreciate as priced in houses.  Anyway, the expense and other overhead of foreclosures usually helps to deter lenders from being overly aggressive in foreclosing unless necessary.  By contrast, as I pointed out earlier, exchanges have a perverse incentive to stack the deck to create more cryptocurrency "foreclosures" (liquidations).

He didn't get it.

If he had understood that, then perhaps he would have been able to "get" Bitcoin.  (And he would have understood why he should avoid both cryptocurrency margin accounts, and home purchase mortgages!)

Yes, I explained earlier how I got myself into such a predicament when I know all this - "I know better than that..."

you are overthinking it, imho.
if you bought btc with $, you are NOT shorting the dollar if your purchase was on a straight cash basis.
Not anymore then when I buy milk using $. The notion that I shorted dollars by buying milk would be completely misplaced.
You simply exchanged one asset for another in this case, but the analogy with the home is TRUE because it is a leveraged buy (as long as you did not pay 100% in cash).
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:04:56 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:08:09 AM

To be unusually on-topic, I noticed that usually when we see large price moves that are probably organic, the chasing price walls are often depleted but in this recent crash, the asks were particularly resilient,

Please translate into "mere mortal speak."

Well we are still in the 28.8k to 69.8k slot barely.

Thanks for the reassurance.... PHILIP!!!!

Angry Angry Angry

We are pretty close to being able to declare that model as broken.  It can still end up valid from here, but at this point that is in the very unlikely category.

Mr Plan seems to have already "updated" his model to a 55k average  Grin

https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1521816544837316608/photo/1

Hahahahahaha

I like it!!!!!!!!!

That what we(royal that is) B talkin bout!!!!!!!!!
death_wish

Activity: 70
Merit: 320

Take profit in BTC. Account PnL in BTC. BTC=money.

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:31:31 AM

Before anyone asks...

The liquidator would have dumped much, much more than I shaved off at the bottom.

So, yes, I was lucky to sell at the bottom.

I hope that was the bottom.

I am having trouble understanding how you are in a better position for having had sold at the bottom  (you are saying that you closed your margin short, just before you got force liquidated?)..

No, I didn't close my position; I only raised my health to about 2%.  It put me in a much better position, because I would have immediately lost most of my BTC if I hadn't done it.  I sold a minimal amount to avoid instant catastrophe, and I avoided the liquidation penalty.

And it was, in effect, a short of the dollar (= leveraged long on BTC).  (Partly from buying BTC on margin; partly from taking BTC-backed loans for other purposes, to avoid spending BTC.)  I don't short BTC - although I have nothing against shorting BTC-PERP settled in dollars, because no actual bitcoins are harmed; it doesn't directly dump the BTC market.  If you have a solid bear-market prediction and high risk tolerance, go ahead and short the perp; that's what it's there for!

Basically theres no good reason to take your life at all.

To the contrary.  There are many good reasons to commit suicide.

For example, suicide is a positive virtue for the type of filthy scum who claims that only criminals avoid address reuse (!), and that the only reason to avoid address reuse is to hide illegal activity (!!).  His suicide would remove a pollution of this world, a shame to his ancestors, a cancer in the crypto-body, and an offensive stain in the sight of whatever gods may exist.  It would be an unlimited moral and practical good, with no downsides.

For another example, suicide is obviously not only a virtue, but a moral obligation for those who short Bitcoin.

What actually happened is explained at length in subsequent posts, which you will reach eventually as you catch up.  This is only a note for future readers, who may happen across this page out of context.

Nice bullish rebound on the 12h.

Can you stop jinxing us, already?

Go back to posting your nattering nabobs of negativism.

He finally figured out that he is a contrarian indicator, and his intentions are malicious towards BTC.  Therefore, he is suddenly bullish.  Compare "reverse psychology".

He figures that if he starts calling million-dollar bitcoins within the next month, BTC will suddenly go to "its natural price of $100 PROVED BY MATH AND SCIENCE", blah blah blah.

The solution is to find a bull who always makes wrong predictions - say, a permabull who bought BTC on maximum leverage at $67k last year, and still predicts $100k any day now - and persuade him to make a string of bearish posts now.

When you took margin longs 20 years ago as you previously described, you were shorting the dollar as priced in semi-fungible tokens called "stocks".

People need to flip their thinking about BTC.  "Selling" BTC means buying dollars - going long on the dollar, and doing it for cash if you are not using margin.  "Buying" BTC means selling dollars - taking a short position against the dollar, even if you are not using margin to short.  Shorting BTC means taking a leveraged long on the dollar.  And taking a leveraged long position on BTC is short-selling the dollar on margin:  Borrowing an asset that is expected to depreciate, and selling it for money.

you are overthinking it, imho.
if you bought btc with $, you are NOT shorting the dollar if your purchase was on a straight cash basis.
Not anymore then when I buy milk using $. The notion that I shorted dollars by buying milk would be completely misplaced.
You simply exchanged one asset for another in this case, but the analogy with the home is TRUE because it is a leveraged buy (as long as you did not pay 100% in cash).

For a leveraged long on BTC, my calling it "shorting the dollar" is absolutely, indubitably correct - and much superior to calling it a "leveraged long on BTC".  You are borrowing a distressed asset with no fundamental value (USD), and selling it for money (BTC).  That is a classic short-sell.

That is not overthinking.  That is correcting people's brainwashed, dollarized mentality about prices.

When you buy BTC with non-loaned USD ("for cash"), then I am admittedly stretching the definition of a "short".  But I am not stretching it by much.

When you buy milk for $ (= sell dollars as priced in units of milk), then unless it is a commodities futures trade or similar, you do not expect to profit from future changes in the dollar's value as priced in milk.  When you sell dollars for BTC, you do it because you expect the dollar to devalue as priced in BTC.  In the abstract, a short position is a sale with expectation of profit from future devaluation of the sold asset.  This is not only my definition; I have sometimes (rarely) seen this use of terminology in discussion of stocks, and so forth.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:45:01 AM
Merited by modrobert (1), death_wish (1)

I was one of the idiots trying to increase LTH BTC by leveraging BTC to buy more BTC in the dip, then slowly repaying the margin loan from other income.  (Plus doing some of that "borrow against your BTC!" stuff for other purposes; this is the succinct version.)

That's similar to what Saylor does.  Why shouldn't I do it?  Oh, yes, because Saylor has access to lending terms that are not insane.

Exactly.

These are the dumb kinds of things that normies try to do when they have failed/refused to solidify their basics and they have also failed/refused to account for a lot of the factors.. .  sure one factor is that Saylor can negotiate decently good lending terms, and another thing is that he and his company have a whole hell of a lot of alternative sources of payment, including also having pretty damn strong ongoing positive company cashflows, too.

Exchange margin accounts make loans on the worst possible terms:  

You fucking cannot be doing what Saylor is doing if you are using the terms of the exchange(s) for your loans.  Fuck that nonsense... it is not even close to the same.

If the fuzzy-notional price of an oracle (not even the real market order-book price) dips even one microdollar below exactly $x for even one microsecond, then a robot instantly trashes your collateral.  Sells down, market-dumps - with liquidation penalty.

Well if you know that you are being manipulated (and the exchanges are engaging in such manipulation practices (or the traders playing with those tools on the exchanges), then you are not really doing anything close to what saylor is doing.. you are gambling at a roulette table or something similar to that.

You get no "margin call", as in a traditional margin account.  (Or as Saylor would receive, if BTC crashes low enough.)  If you have other assets elsewhere, you get no opportunity to decide how best to limit your own overall losses.  If you have other assets elsewhere, they are not considered when calculating your account's risk of default.  And BTC is sufficiently volatile that there is no "safe" level.

You seem to know quite a few of the parameters, but still sounds like you believe that you can beat the game... by fucking around and trying to play it.

Better strategies include spending a decent amount of time to build a large investment portfolio, and how do you do that?  DCA through time, and build it up 4-10 years or longer.. and maybe if you want to fuck around with less than 10% of your holdings, then that might be o.k... but probably better to limit yourself to lower amounts (such as 1%) and then work out your system in order that you are consistent before working yourself up to using something like 10% of the value of your overall investment portfolio...

There are ways to make sure that you are not losing money and/or not putting much if any of your principle at risk... but you have to start out with small amounts and learn how to do it well before increasing your amounts... and also there are ways to hedge too.. and to figure out formulas for being able to bet in either direction.. even though in BTC it likely remains better to skew your bets in favor of UP.. and that is by making sure that you are building and maintaining a HODL stash.

...And there is no accounting for the fact that a fluctuation bottoming out slightly below your liquidation price may last only hours, minutes, or even seconds.  At 00:00 UTC today, my liquidation price level was about $29,975.  Seems safe, yes?  Well, there was a time when it seemed safe.  "If Bitcoin stays over $30k, I am ok."

The oracle only priced BTC below $30k for a brief time, sometime between 00:00 and 01:00 UTC.  In that time, I market-dumped several chunks adding up to 0.5 BTC.  When I hit the dread SELL button the first time, I saw my health meter flash as low as 0.01%... yes, I cut it that close; and I am damn lucky.

With no time to think, no time to make calculations, no time to set limits, I just kept shaving down as the price oracle kept dropping.  I was running away, as the "official" price chased me down towards the mid-$29k range.

Then, suddenly, the oracle was back over $30k; and my last sale was the absolute lowest actual sale today on this exchange.  I personally cut through the book, and made the very bottom of the wick!  It was all over in minutes.

If I had not caught it - if I had not sold anything - then a robot would have dumped much more out of my account.  (And done it all at once - probably cutting through the order book as low as $29k or even lower, due to how market maker bots arrange their orders during times of high volatility.)  My total losses would have been catastrophic.  By market-dumping 0.5 BTC at the bottom, I saved (multiple-times 0.5) BTC.

I have other money and assets that I may have preferred to lose, in preference to selling BTC so low.  But there was no time for that.

The lesson should not be that you were lucky, but instead, learn how to NOT have to fuck around with having to depend upon luck.. or at least not too much luck.

I am not against risk or luck, but you gotta be careful not to be overly dependent upon luck.. that would be called gambling and not investing..

but hey maybe you prefer being a gambler and losing money even on a winning asset (namely bitcoin)?

The problem is not borrowing money to buy BTC.  (Is it a problem for Saylor?)  The problem is borrowing money on the worst possible terms.  Positively malicious terms.

Well perhaps you have identified one of the differences between you and Saylor.  Hopefully, you will attempt to appreciate that there are likely a lot more differences.. especially when a guy is using company assets too.  Are you using company assets and figuring out (tailoring) an approach that is working with your variables that include at least your cashflow, other investments, view of bitcoin as compared with other investments, timeline, risk tolerance, your time, skills, abilities to plan, strategize and learn along the way which may also include reallocating and/or trading or the use of debt and/or other financial instruments. 

Think about all of those factors in the above list, and the factors in the beginning are more basic and in need of really figuring out before getting to more advanced techniques that are later in the list.

For most other types of loans, a borrower's default is not in the lender's best interest.  Collecting on defaulted accounts is lossy, and high-overhead.  Therefore, even the harsher parts of the lending terms tend to be tempered by the lender's desire not to need to deal with delinquent or defaulted accounts.  Most lenders seek to minimize defaults.

Yes.. of course there are better ways to get money and to negotiate better terms.. If you cannot get or work with  better ways to get cashflow then maybe you are not even trying to adequately account for various factors - several of which you already seem to know about.

The entities offering cryptocurrency margin accounts have a perverse incentive to stack the loan terms to maximize borrower defaults.  

You cannot blame them.  You can ONLY blame yourself for either using such services or using such services without adequately figuring out the dynamics, including but not limited to perhaps playing with way smaller amounts of value while you learn the ropes and try not to take too many risks.. and account for trying to win without putting your principle at risk.

Want to buy BTC at a discount?  Set up an exchange, offer margin accounts, wait for the dip, and then stockpile BTC in cascading liquidations!

If you know it is rigged then why play?  or are you trying to proclaim that you just learned these things? You hadf not known about it previously?

The whole cryptocurrency margin ecosystem has the incentives of loan-sharking.  Those incentives are exploited in full accord with the ethics of people who also profit from pump-and-dump Ponzi-coins.

And, you want to play in those games?  Maybe you should establish your own exchange so instead of getting fucked, you can fuck others?  Is that what you learned from your recent experiences?

You need to be either stupid or crazy to take a loan on these terms, for almost any purpose.  

I am sure that not everyone is losing money by participating in those services.

To avoid accusations of deficient IQ tantamount to mental retardation, I plead a bout of temporary insanity.  Do I know better than to do this?  Yes, I do.  Why did I do it - why, why, why!?  I have asked myself that many times, after I got in too deeply to get out fast without drastic losses.  Chalk it up to temptation, starting with a little bit of something really safe ("lol, I can survive a crash even to $10k!"), then one thing leading to another as the account spins out of control.

Seems that you thought that you had accounted for more than you had.  And, yeah if you want to gamble, then you have to be careful about the more experienced players at your table and you are playing as an amateur at a professional table, then what do you expect to happen?

Gun, knife, poison... suggestions?  Self-immolation is cool hot.

It is probably better to learn to not be fucking around with those kinds of things.

Set yourself up with a more boring approach including establishing your budget first, and then maybe DCA $10 to $100 per week or maybe more, and then you can also figure ways to buy the dip and lump sum invest, and after 4-10 years or longer, you are likely going to be in a decent position.. Also try to learn along the way so you can tweak your strategies from time to time as you go... don't be fucking around with trading.. especially in the beginning and especially you should not be playing around with margin.. .. until you learn how to do it and start with very small portions of your overall portfolio.. if you are going to do it, and even if it is necessary at all in order to build wealth.. i have my doubts that is it even necessary to fuck around with either trading or margin.. especially prior to building a decently sized portfolio first, and by the time you build a decently sized portfolio, then you probably won't even want to fuck around with risking the value within the portfolio that you had built.

ramen

Eureka:  Self-starvation!  That's the ticket.

Or perhaps, I should be happy that I kept most of my BTC (for now), and simply work on extracting it from this debt trap.  Don't expect prompt replies.  I am busy with that, plus lots of this:

Well hopefully death_wish, you can get yourself organized and reoriented and learn a lesson not to be fucking around with gambling.. when it is much better to work out some kind of a long term investing strategy.. and sure maybe you believe that long-term investing is boring and you want to accelerate your getting rich into a getting rich quick.. and in the end, getting rich tends to take a decently long time, and you will likely have better chances towards getting rich by not fucking around with margin and trading but instead focusing ur lil selfie on accumulating BTC through ongoing buying and HODLing.. and 4-10 years down the road, you will likely be in a way better place than by screwing around in terms of trying to time the ups and downs of the market blah blah blah.
Blue King

Activity: 84
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:47:00 AM

Today Bitcoin price $31.3k. Bitcoin breached the $31,000 mark in the last 24 hours .
It hit it's lowest level since July 2021.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:00:11 AM

Is bitcoinity done? Sad

I have been wondering the same.. .it's been down for a few days...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ran out of batslaps?
Bitcoin is down about 92.5% since i got in, on the reverse time scale...  Wink

EDIT: Seems we have a new wall-of-text contender? death_wish  Grin Welcome, BTW!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:04:55 AM

Explanation
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 4282

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:23:29 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

SEC’s Gensler Says Crypto Exchanges Trading Against Clients

Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2111

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:36:58 AM

Please translate into "mere mortal speak."

Just jawboning but it seems like this might be a "managed" price movement.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:04:58 AM

Explanation
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:16:31 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Torque (1)

If you have the house edge and still can't make it
https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1524125736726110213

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:28:59 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1), Hueristic (1)

Quoting my accountant from my former carreer life:

Quote from: Rudolf
My job is basically to make huge wins of my clients look like huge losses in their account balances.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:03:27 AM

Explanation
free-bit.co.in

Activity: 1088
Merit: 531

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:19:29 AM

Good thing got extra cash to buy the dip, my future me will be again proud. Enjoy it while it's on discount! Smiley
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:20:28 AM
Merited by hugeblack (7), fillippone (6), vapourminer (2), LoyceV (1), DdmrDdmr (1), Mahdirakib (1)

For those, Who is still trying to figure out what's happening in the market:

LFG initially removes $150 million in liquidity in anticipation of 4pool. The liquidity pull happens on May 8. At the same time, the attacker uses $350 million of UST to drain the Curve liquidity. This starts de-pegging the UST pushing it down to $0.97.

Later, the Luna Foundation Guard (LFG) also starts selling its Bitcoin from reserves to protect the peg. This puts downward pressure on Bitcoin. Now with the Curve liquidity drained, the attacker starts offloading the remainder of $650 million from the $1 billion OTC UST position, on Binance.

Now with strong UST liquidations, LUNA price starts to collapse because of Terra’s algorithmic mechanism. Over the last month, the Bitcoin price has dropped from $42K to now at $32K $30K.

Now if the attacker might have covered his/her 100K BTC short positions at $32K, they would have made over $950 million. Of course, the attacker would have made some losses on the UST dump, however, that would be very minor.

Source: https://coingape.com/heres-how-the-attacker-possibly-made-over-800-million-in-a-coordinated-attack-on-ust/
ivomm
Legendary

Activity: 1849
Merit: 2819

All good things to those who wait

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:42:30 AM

Terra USD is going down to zero. Currently 0.35$ for 1UST. What a joke. So much for bitcoin pegged usd. Grin Grin Grin
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:55:53 AM

Terra USD is going down to zero. Currently 0.35$ for 1UST. What a joke. So much for bitcoin pegged usd. Grin Grin Grin

LUNA Will be zero before UST
Pages: « 1 ... 30537 30538 30539 30540 30541 30542 30543 30544 30545 30546 30547 30548 30549 30550 30551 30552 30553 30554 30555 30556 30557 30558 30559 30560 30561 30562 30563 30564 30565 30566 30567 30568 30569 30570 30571 30572 30573 30574 30575 30576 30577 30578 30579 30580 30581 30582 30583 30584 30585 30586 [30587] 30588 30589 30590 30591 30592 30593 30594 30595 30596 30597 30598 30599 30600 30601 30602 30603 30604 30605 30606 30607 30608 30609 30610 30611 30612 30613 30614 30615 30616 30617 30618 30619 30620 30621 30622 30623 30624 30625 30626 30627 30628 30629 30630 30631 30632 30633 30634 30635 30636 30637 ... 33268 »
  Print  

Jump to: