Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583506 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

Hi guys

What previous experience does Iconomi management have regarding Fund management and indexing. From linkedin profiles it appears that the management was previously into payment processing systems with no actual track record of fund management. Melon port founder is an ex golman sachs top rated trader and a portfolio manager in the asset management industry. I know that tech backgrounds for blockchain are a key skill.. but from a business operation success it appears that the management lack the skill, track record and connections Melonport management has. Plus it appears that melon port is out there at the moment in terms of promotion while ICN is relatively mute. (Development should be top priority at the moment, but you need promotion for development to bring in cash)

How is ICONOMI management ready to compete with the business backroung of Melonport management?

Interested to hear your thoughts

they will compete with Melonport by eating all their fucking Melons and then pissing in Mona Lisa's beer

my condolences

ICN is mute ?? ahah Miguel you created your account just to promote Melonport ? man when Melon will launch ? in 2018 maybe ? at this time Iconomi will be everywhere and Melon will die in silence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:29:01 PM

all i know is...

1. icn moon
2. hold0r icn

Its time for ICN to shine now!

We are goint to 40 k as I think.

I think I will just wait to transfert all my ICN to the platform when it's ready and forget it for about 2-3 years ^^

Where is your coins now, in ethereum wallet?
amintek15

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

all i know is...

1. icn moon
2. hold0r icn

I think I will just wait to transfert all my ICN to the platform when it's ready and forget it for about 2-3 years ^^

Where is your coins now, in ethereum wallet?

Kraken I  was doing intraday Smiley so need to move it to get dividents
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:31:46 PM

I have never seen anybody invited to the Beta give feedback on the platform, Daniel said in his last blog in February that the platform would be ready in a months time, so I expect it to be opened to public access this month. I can see the market is reacting to the upcoming news update from the team
Sm00kew

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:37:22 PM

I have never seen anybody invited to the Beta give feedback on the platform, Daniel said in his last blog in February that the platform would be ready in a months time, so I expect it to be opened to public access this month. I can see the market is reacting to the upcoming news update from the team
https://vimeo.com/206217444

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
miguel32

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:38:39 PM

Hi guys

What previous experience does Iconomi management have regarding Fund management and indexing. From linkedin profiles it appears that the management was previously into payment processing systems with no actual track record of fund management. Melon port founder is an ex golman sachs top rated trader and a portfolio manager in the asset management industry. I know that tech backgrounds for blockchain are a key skill.. but from a business operation success it appears that the management lack the skill, track record and connections Melonport management has. Plus it appears that melon port is out there at the moment in terms of promotion while ICN is relatively mute. (Development should be top priority at the moment, but you need promotion for development to bring in cash)

How is ICONOMI management ready to compete with the business backroung of Melonport management?

they will compete with Melonport by eating all their fucking Melons and then pissing in Mona Lisa's beer

my condolences

ICN is mute ?? ahah Miguel you created your account just to promote Melonport ? man when Melon will launch ? in 2018 maybe ? at this time Iconomi will be everywhere and Melon will die in silence

No, just put all my money on ICN basically.. time will show if im wise or just an idiot. TTM
amintek15

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

Hi guys

my condolences

No, just put all my money on ICN basically.. time will show if im wise or just an idiot. TTM

wow I put money in ICN ICO and i have x4-5 profit now with little trading so I won't qualify myself or any other as idiot
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

We give feedback but only to devs.  Tongue
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

all i know is...

1. icn moon
2. hold0r icn

Don't miss the ICN train on the world's largest airplane!

icnparty.com

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:52:18 PM

ICN is long term that is why I am holding my token. I believe in the team they are good into direction and soon will deliver their promises.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:55:52 PM

all i know is...

1. icn moon
2. hold0r icn

icnparty.com

Let the party beginnnnnnnnnnn!
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

I dont want the price spike, it is better in a consistence gradual upward move like it is now till it hits 50k. 50k is my value and would have been now if not for the dump
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:53:29 PM

Hi guys

Hi there

Having an ex Goldman sucks senior in crypto fin-tech project is a show stopper for me. Crypto is all about replacing the old corrupted financial system, and on-boarding a senior member of that system makes no sense to me. They did enough damage already.

Iconomi - you need to do better due diligence imo. Not sure you fully understand what Iconomi is about. ICNX and ICNP funds are a show case. The real deal is the final version of the platform, where people will be able to create their own funds and/or to invest in other's funds.
As for the team - they have proven record, and there is a dedicated team that does a very thorough due diligence before investing into any ICO. You can read latest articles on the official medium channel
https://medium.com/iconominet

So far ICNX performance is not bad, to say the least, so I am not sure what are your concerns.

About melonport - they have at least 2 years of development down the road. The ICO structure was bad, there will be be inflation in the future, and if they are going to have a working product it will be for ethereum tokens only at the beginning.

The biggest problem I have with melon structure is that the platform will be both centralized and decentralized. Fiat/btc will be kept in a centralized location and the funds will be decentralized (The DAO fiasco, remember?)
There is no way that a traditional investor or fund manager will store funds that way, at least not anytime soon. And the big money is out there, not in crypto (not yet at least)
A good read related to it:
https://medium.com/iconominet/state-of-digital-asset-management-platforms-79477de7575e#.218q0ypak

miguel32

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

Hi guys

Hi there

Having an ex Goldman sucks senior in crypto fin-tech project is a show stopper for me. Crypto is all about replacing the old corrupted financial system, and on-boarding a senior member of that system makes no sense to me. They did enough damage already.

Iconomi - you need to do better due diligence imo. Not sure you fully understand what Iconomi is about. ICNX and ICNP funds are a show case. The real deal is the final version of the platform, where people will be able to create their own funds and/or to invest in other's funds.
As for the team - they have proven record, and there is a dedicated team that does a very thorough due diligence before investing into any ICO. You can read latest articles on the official medium channel
https://medium.com/iconominet

So far ICNX performance is not bad, to say the least, so I am not sure what are your concerns.

About melonport - they have at least 2 years of development down the road. The ICO structure was bad, there will be be inflation in the future, and if they are going to have a working product it will be for ethereum tokens only at the beginning.

The biggest problem I have with melon structure is that the platform will be both centralized and decentralized. Fiat/btc will be kept in a centralized location and the funds will be decentralized (The DAO fiasco, remember?)
There is no way that a traditional investor or fund manager will store funds that way, at least not anytime soon. And the big money is out there, not in crypto (not yet at least)
A good read related to it:
https://medium.com/iconominet/state-of-digital-asset-management-platforms-79477de7575e#.218q0ypak

Finally, a sensible answer,

Thank you ill look into it
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:21:33 PM

Iconomi is almost the only coin from the top 30, which has not grown several times in recent weeks

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:17:38 PM

that is actually the most important thing you need to think about melonport by my opinion. they are trying to bring their shit to crypto

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:41:42 PM

that is actually the most important thing you need to think about melonport by my opinion. they are trying to bring their shit to crypto

ICN:
- fixed supply
- dividends
- centralized company holds the assets
- centralized company markets/develops product
- company is a fiat gateway
- includes 2 flagship arrays managed by the team, one of which is already seeded with millions $
- platform will be released sooner and it will have liquidity from centralized exchanges

MLN:
- inflating supply
- usage token - no dividends
- centralized company markets/develops product
- initially all the assets like fiat/BTC that aren't on ethereum chain are held by a centralized company
- decentralized protocol is more complicated, so it will take years to release, to develop a solution for decentralized fiat/BTC, and to develop a liquidity solution for the decentralized exchanges it is connected to

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:17:30 PM

ICONOMI update in 2 days. Buy ICN while still cheap.

I have even bigger news, you can invest in ICNP already ! 100 ICN == 1 ICNP
From what I understand there might be only 1 000 000 ICNP in existence.

Where does this information come from? Who is stijn36? If this is true, this is HUGE!

This information is received in the Slack channel of Iconomi from the developer team, and as they have said if that happens on time then very soon we can surely see the ICN price zooming to new high price
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:27:00 PM

all i know is...

1. icn moon
2. hold0r icn

icnparty.com

wow that site is hilarious, what is that icn party about

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:58:49 PM

OKay - 1st time $1 incoming!!!!!!!!!! This is gonna be HUUUUGEEEEEEEEE

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: