Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
juanp11

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:34:19 AM

Save me from being scammed by people like you who are disseminating harmful and malicious misinformation? Why should anybody give any credence to your words? You are a self proclaimed Iconomi troll.

Further, reasonable investors are looking at it an thinking, what is the real value here, now? They buyback at these small levels does not produce scarcity... what is the upside.

The real value is an asset whose market will have revenue injected into it periodically. No more worrying about whether or not speculative traders decide to buy and raise the price, there is now a guaranteed source of buy pressure.

What would the upside have been of dividends worth fractions of a penny? Of course this initial buyback is at a small level, the dividends we would have received instead would have been laughably small too (1.2x10-4 dollars/ICN based on my calculations for the 1000 ETH), if things go well that will never be the case again in the future. But go ahead and sell now before platform is released and before the remaining investments are made into ICNp and the real revenue starts to come in lol.

It's not as thought Iconomi is the first to choose buybacks over dividends, for christ sake do some research.

For example:
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/021615/why-doesnt-berkshire-hathaway-pay-dividend.asp
"Berkshire Hathaway maintains an aggressive stock buyback policy that puts cash directly into shareholders' pockets."

lol research... dang, that is what I done when I invested in ICN i.e. the dividend was appealing, as I said.

I did the math on that dividend you are talking about too and it was 0.00056914 cents at ETH's current price, which is not a lot, even if you hold 200k. The ETH return would have been this 0.00001149425. Now, for one second, imagine, if you can that the penny was not what you were interested in but the ETH dividend, which would have been 2.29 ETH, again not much today, on a per week basis, but you are not having to trade to make that crap, it is passive..... Heck, when I did the math on this crap in the beginning, I was expecting ETH to 120 dollars a coin by the coming summer.

Honestly, the research thing still is amusing me... buybacks fail, you know. cough, GOPro, cough, and there are other examples of it not working, as you know since I bet you "research." Also, I freaking love that you picked Berkshire Hathaway since good old Warren Buffet got me thinking about this subject earlier this year.... But heck, I bet you "researched" the he!! out of this subject, you know buybacks... and the ICN team is totally not going to buy back stocks at the ATH of ICN, which would be insane...

“The question of whether a repurchase action is value-enhancing or value-destroying for continuing shareholders is entirely purchase-price dependent,”  
http://blogs.wsj.com/cfo/2017/02/27/berkshire-hathaways-buffett-cautions-on-share-buybacks-as-repurchases-fall/

No wait, you have convinced me... I should not think about the buyback since you used the word "research"... I get it the ICN team is basically Warren Buffet and he would not want investors to to think about value... he just buys stuff and it all works out....

Okay hunny come back later and see where the project is. You know, maybe save your criticism for when it isn't purely conjecture? Still think it is funny you apparently think Iconomi is willing to burn down their own house while sitting inside. But I'm sure they are just idiots and you are way more qualified than they are, so perhaps you should start your own project where you do issue dividends then? How about you put your money and your reputation on the line so that anonymous trolls can berate and criticize you every step along the way while you attempt to trail-blaze into uncharted financial territory. We will wait, I'm sure it will be a huge success since youareverysmart.

My point is that you seem to know something none of the rest of us do not "hunny"... I assume it is not blind faith. If it does not strike you as the least bit odd they decided the dividends were not feasible, now? I have been buying the dips on the dividend assumption. You may call me a troll or "hunny",  it still does not stop one from wondering what changed on their end. I do enjoy the fact that you think the creators of a company, with shareholders would not make bad decisions, again GoPro is a good recent example. I hope ICN succeeds... the strategy on making money on it though has changed since now it is clear the only way to make the "dividend" is to trade it, which is just more work... but you know that cause you are the smartest individual on the internet.... Also, nothing worrying about a buyback at the ATH of ICN for you, at all, that shows ballz or boobs of steel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:43:01 AM

Save me from being scammed by people like you who are disseminating harmful and malicious misinformation? Why should anybody give any credence to your words? You are a self proclaimed Iconomi troll.

Further, reasonable investors are looking at it an thinking, what is the real value here, now? They buyback at these small levels does not produce scarcity... what is the upside.

The real value is an asset whose market will have revenue injected into it periodically. No more worrying about whether or not speculative traders decide to buy and raise the price, there is now a guaranteed source of buy pressure.

What would the upside have been of dividends worth fractions of a penny? Of course this initial buyback is at a small level, the dividends we would have received instead would have been laughably small too (1.2x10-4 dollars/ICN based on my calculations for the 1000 ETH), if things go well that will never be the case again in the future. But go ahead and sell now before platform is released and before the remaining investments are made into ICNp and the real revenue starts to come in lol.

It's not as thought Iconomi is the first to choose buybacks over dividends, for christ sake do some research.

For example:
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/021615/why-doesnt-berkshire-hathaway-pay-dividend.asp
"Berkshire Hathaway maintains an aggressive stock buyback policy that puts cash directly into shareholders' pockets."

lol research... dang, that is what I done when I invested in ICN i.e. the dividend was appealing, as I said.

I did the math on that dividend you are talking about too and it was 0.00056914 cents at ETH's current price, which is not a lot, even if you hold 200k. The ETH return would have been this 0.00001149425. Now, for one second, imagine, if you can that the penny was not what you were interested in but the ETH dividend, which would have been 2.29 ETH, again not much today, on a per week basis, but you are not having to trade to make that crap, it is passive..... Heck, when I did the math on this crap in the beginning, I was expecting ETH to 120 dollars a coin by the coming summer.

Honestly, the research thing still is amusing me... buybacks fail, you know. cough, GOPro, cough, and there are other examples of it not working, as you know since I bet you "research." Also, I freaking love that you picked Berkshire Hathaway since good old Warren Buffet got me thinking about this subject earlier this year.... But heck, I bet you "researched" the he!! out of this subject, you know buybacks... and the ICN team is totally not going to buy back stocks at the ATH of ICN, which would be insane...

“The question of whether a repurchase action is value-enhancing or value-destroying for continuing shareholders is entirely purchase-price dependent,”  
http://blogs.wsj.com/cfo/2017/02/27/berkshire-hathaways-buffett-cautions-on-share-buybacks-as-repurchases-fall/

No wait, you have convinced me... I should not think about the buyback since you used the word "research"... I get it the ICN team is basically Warren Buffet and he would not want investors to to think about value... he just buys stuff and it all works out....

Okay hunny come back later and see where the project is. You know, maybe save your criticism for when it isn't purely conjecture? Still think it is funny you apparently think Iconomi is willing to burn down their own house while sitting inside. But I'm sure they are just idiots and you are way more qualified than they are, so perhaps you should start your own project where you do issue dividends then? How about you put your money and your reputation on the line so that anonymous trolls can berate and criticize you every step along the way while you attempt to trail-blaze into uncharted financial territory. We will wait, I'm sure it will be a huge success since youareverysmart.

My point is that you seem to know something none of the rest of us do not "hunny"... I assume it is not blind faith. If it does not strike you as the least bit odd they decided the dividends were not feasible, now? I have been buying the dips on the dividend assumption. You may call me a troll or "hunny",  it still does not stop one from wondering what changed on their end. I do enjoy the fact that you think the creators of a company, with shareholders would not make bad decisions, again GoPro is a good recent example. I hope ICN succeeds... the strategy on making money on it though has changed since now it is clear the only way to make the "dividend" is to trade it, which is just more work... but you know that cause you are the smartest individual on the internet.... Also, nothing worrying about a buyback at the ATH of ICN for you, at all, that shows ballz or boobs of steel.

Shame you didn't see me in slack voicing the same criticisms you are now only days earlier, I worried too at first but upon further reflection I have come to the conclusion these changes are positive and not negative (for the various reasons I have already outlined in response to you and Jim Carrey's The Mask). I don't think the team is infallible and never said so, my point is that they are not going to purposely damage their own image, business, and profits. It's not the fact you are acting like you know better than myself (you very well could) it's the fact you are acting like you know better than the entire Iconomi team that makes it seem like YOU are the one that has an inflated sense of intelligence- not me. Unless there is a good reason you consider yourself more qualified than they are?
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:03:13 AM

The only thing which really matters is when they will launch platform to the public? Platform should be tested with brute-force - for example DDOS and mass user interaction.

I am patiently waiting from 2016 to start creating my own fund! Smiley

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

Recent posts of Mendeleev were deleted because after I read all of them it clearly indicates FUD and intentional misinformation (selected quotes and explanation bellow)

He was bitching about all kind of things for some time and was dancing around the FUDding line, which was annoying but still acceptable - hence posts weren't deleted.

What it looks to me is trolls trying to evolve and spread more sophisticated fear where in reality it is just misinformation wrapped around "concerns" and "conversation".
Have a look at the chronic - first general posts focusing on the big picture and how posts will be deleted, and then he dives into more focused FUD

A side note - he also changed his avatar to the Mask around the same time if I am not mistaken

Think about it man! You've all just convinced yourselves this is a positive move, because you're refusing to see the bigger picture. They made it so obvious too!
Basic FUD attempt. Usage of general words without providing any detailed information. "They" made it obvious but "You" refuse to see the big picture...

But by all means, delete it because it's "FUD" and "dangerous".
Like I wrote - first general posts focusing on the big picture and how posts will be deleted, and then he dives into more focused FUD

TaaS looks a bit sketchy, but still looks like a better option than Iconomi right now.
Nothing personally against TaaS, but if you think about it for a moment, TaaS is kind of like ICNP, where you get 50% back on publicly known trades in real time (front running someone?)
Team has not proved a damn thing yet, and they are far, far away from delivery.
Their token has a fixed price of $1 (because they decided to)
So better have ICN for half price and get much more than TaaS
and the last interview was.... sad

Imagine they have 100 btc to buy back ICN.
That goes straight to market.

Classic FUD attempt with fine douses of misinformation:
Iconomi platform will calculate and charge fees every 6 hours or maybe once a day. Once the fees are deducted from the funds they can go to the market and be ready for buying. You don't really think that Iconomi is gonna put a 100BTC buy walls? Common, they know a thing or two about markets and trading.

That means that some of the ICN will be bought for less than others. Which means the system isn't proportional, and your stake no longer represents a proportional stake in the profits accrued.
The ONLY people who are guaranteed to benefit from this are the Iconomi team, because they're getting their shares back free of charge (essentially), and increasing their stake in the new company by adding more weight to the ICN they hold.

BS continues. In case of dividends, ETH would be bought for distribution as well. And it would have to be done on a bi-weekly basis. Ethereum went up 4x in a month, so how would that be proportional stake in the profits (whatever that even means)?

And the last one - Iconomi team is the only one to benefit from that... The biggest BS and FUD comes at the end, since it will have the biggest weight. Last time I checked all ICN tokens were created equal.
And they will start having their ICN end of april. Start having as vested over a long period of time ( I think it is 12 months)

My conclusion:
for a person that sold his tokens and is here "just to see what's up because he wants to buy ICNX" it is shady AF.
If I would have half of the opinions he presents about any project, no way I would buy their product.

If it doesn't make sense it is a troll
Daparski

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:35:02 AM

Okay hunny come back later and see where the project is. You know, maybe save your criticism for when it isn't purely conjecture? Still think it is funny you apparently think Iconomi is willing to burn down their own house while sitting inside. But I'm sure they are just idiots and you are way more qualified than they are, so perhaps you should start your own project where you do issue dividends? How about you put your money and your reputation on the line so that anonymous trolls can berate and criticize you every step along the way while you attempt to trail-blaze into uncharted financial territory. Even though the path isn't lit be sure not to slip up even once or else the sharks will get you. Also don't you dare experiment with different approaches to address pressing legal/regulatory issues- adapting is for idiots! We will wait, I'm sure it will be a huge success since youareverysmart.

Adapting is key factor for survival and success for every young startup. In our blockchain sphere things are changing and moving even faster. Stagnation is what can kill a project.
there is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path
Bumer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

Recent posts of Mendeleev were deleted because after I read all of them it clearly indicates FUD and intentional misinformation (selected quotes and explanation bellow)

He was bitching about all kind of things for some time and was dancing around the FUDding line, which was annoying but still acceptable - hence posts weren't deleted.

What it looks to me is trolls trying to evolve and spread more sophisticated fear where in reality it is just misinformation wrapped around "concerns" and "conversation".
Have a look at the chronic - first general posts focusing on the big picture and how posts will be deleted, and then he dives into more focused FUD

A side note - he also changed his avatar to the Mask around the same time if I am not mistaken

Think about it man! You've all just convinced yourselves this is a positive move, because you're refusing to see the bigger picture. They made it so obvious too!
Basic FUD attempt. Usage of general words without providing any detailed information. "They" made it obvious but "You" refuse to see the big picture...

But by all means, delete it because it's "FUD" and "dangerous".
Like I wrote - first general posts focusing on the big picture and how posts will be deleted, and then he dives into more focused FUD

TaaS looks a bit sketchy, but still looks like a better option than Iconomi right now.
Nothing personally against TaaS, but if you think about it for a moment, TaaS is kind of like ICNP, where you get 50% back on publicly known trades in real time (front running someone?)
Team has not proved a damn thing yet, and they are far, far away from delivery.
Their token has a fixed price of $1 (because they decided to)
So better have ICN for half price and get much more than TaaS
and the last interview was.... sad

Imagine they have 100 btc to buy back ICN.
That goes straight to market.

Classic FUD attempt with fine douses of misinformation:
Iconomi platform will calculate and charge fees every 6 hours or maybe once a day. Once the fees are deducted from the funds they can go to the market and be ready for buying. You don't really think that Iconomi is gonna put a 100BTC buy walls? Common, they know a thing or two about markets and trading.

That means that some of the ICN will be bought for less than others. Which means the system isn't proportional, and your stake no longer represents a proportional stake in the profits accrued.
The ONLY people who are guaranteed to benefit from this are the Iconomi team, because they're getting their shares back free of charge (essentially), and increasing their stake in the new company by adding more weight to the ICN they hold.

BS continues. In case of dividends, ETH would be bought for distribution as well. And it would have to be done on a bi-weekly basis. Ethereum went up 4x in a month, so how would that be proportional stake in the profits (whatever that even means)?

And the last one - Iconomi team is the only one to benefit from that... The biggest BS and FUD comes at the end, since it will have the biggest weight. Last time I checked all ICN tokens were created equal.
And they will start having their ICN end of april. Start having as vested over a long period of time ( I think it is 12 months)

My conclusion:
for a person that sold his tokens and is here "just to see what's up because he wants to buy ICNX" it is shady AF.
If I would have half of the opinions he presents about any project, no way I would buy their product.

If it doesn't make sense it is a troll
After the latest news, the Iconomi team divided their people into 2 camps (deviants and burning) by their actions, I very much hope that in the future there will be no drastic changes in plans ....
Mendeleev

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:47:34 AM

Well done, Daparski, you deleted my posts which explained some problems in great detail, then selectively quoted some tiny pieces to respond to.

Obviously I've hit a nerve.

You are hilarious. As soon as I explain my position in detail... BANG... the posts are gone, followed by quote mining and bizarre conspiracy theories.

It's easy to talk shit when you only quote single lines out of everything I said. You just exposed yourself as a dishonest mod, and a total shill.

It's fine though. The truth hurts. If I cared enough about my "FUD", I could easily post it somewhere else where you can't remove it.

"Ooo his avatar is the Mask, so he must be FUDing"... Sound logic from Daparski there.

Roll Eyes

That part is the only sensible thing you said.
Daparski

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

Well done, Daparski, you deleted my posts which explained some problems in great detail, then selectively quoted some tiny pieces to respond to.

You are hilarious. As soon as I explain my position in detail... BANG... the posts are gone, followed by quote mining and bizarre conspiracy theories.

It's easy to talk shit when you only quote single lines out of everything I said. You just exposed yourself as a dishonest mod, and a total shill.

It's fine though. The truth hurts. If I cared enough about my "FUD", I could easily post it somewhere else where you can't remove it.

"Ooo his avatar is the Mask, so he must be FUDing"... Sound logic from Daparski there.

Roll Eyes

No, your posts contained mostly misinformation and FUD. You previous posts were not deleted.
You are welcome to start a healthy debate over the last changes, and to criticize as much as you want, just keep the facts straight
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:56:41 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 10:16:44 AM by calvinstm

Hi Everyone!

I've decided to share an email I wrote to Jani and Daniel couple days ago. I'm posting this for your reading pleasure. Critique and input are appreciated and welcome. In this email, I outlined my vision for Iconomi, my view on the direction Iconomi should take, and how to take the business to the next level.

To quickly summarize this letter, it's my belief that we should do the following:

1. Invest in a fully licensed International Bank with correspondent banking operations set up in place (explain below).
2. Enter the US Market by restructuring the current operations into compartmentalized units.
3. Choose a locale where we can list Iconomi Funds on the public stock exchanges.

It is my belief that by implementing the strategies stated above, we'll be able to take Iconomi across the "1 Billion Dollars" goal line.

Hi Jani and Daniel,

My name is Joe-Six-Pack, and I'm from Antarctica. I'm writing this email to you because I'm concerned that your American lawyer might have given you the wrong information regarding the pertinent regulations here in the USA. I do believe that there is a way for you to market your product to Americans. Secondly, I have some really great ideas/advices/strategies I'd like to share with you that I feel will strongly benefit Iconomi.

There are 4 main things I wish to talk to you about in this email:

1. It's my firm belief that at this stage of development, Iconomi will benefit tremendously from acquisition of a fully licensed international bank with correspondent banking accounts (already set up) denominated in USD, EURO, and other major currencies. Before you blow me off, and think this is crazy, too big, or unmanageable, please listen to what I have to say about this.

2. I believe your lawyer's interpretation of the "Investment Company Act of 1940" is erroneous. It's my opinion that Iconomi should be able to enter USA market freely -- all it takes is for you to do some restructuring to make it legal in the eyes of US regulatory bodies.

3. I have no idea how "Iconomi, Inc" is structured and what jurisdiction it is incorporated in. However, a member of community suggested on Bitcointalk that your investment vehicle was incorporated in "Cayman Island."  I don't feel Cayman is the best domicile for your investment vehicle, and I'll explain to you why.

4. There are 3 ways to enter the USA market --

a) Restructure your business to be compliant to US regulations (This is the best option in my opinion, and I'll discuss it later).
b) Set up and market an offshore fund to accredited investors in the USA as per regulations of Section D of SEC regulations and "Investment Company Act of 1940."
c) Repackage your funds as derivative financial products and sell them here in the USA in the secondary market (not a good idea).

I don't know how much you guys know about international banking or business laws here in the USA. I'll try to explain everything in simple terms. But if you have questions you want to do ask, feel free to do it. I'm going to discuss the points in details:

====

1. By acquiring an "international bank," I don't mean to just acquire a banking license or a "shell bank," but a full-fledged licensed bank with SWIFT membership and correspondent accounts (in USD, EURO, AUD.. etc) already set up in place.  I have to confess that I don't really know anything about Europe. My expertise/specialty is USA and Central America (Carribean). I don't know if you know this, but you can usually operate a bank with specialized software with minimum staff requirement. Here in Carribean, you can purchase a fully licensed bank with everything set up for as little as $1 ~ 2 Million US Dollars. For bank that comes with a management team, you can acquire it for around 2 ~ 5 millions. I honestly think it would be a great investment for Iconomi to make at this point.

Trust me when I say this -- there are so many benefits for Iconomi to add a real bank to its ecosystem at this stage:

a) By restructuring Iconomi's businesses and separating functions into compartamentalized "units," Iconomi will be able to enter the US market legally (explain more later).

b) Having an "Iconomi Bank" will add tremendous amount of prestige to the Iconomi brand. Right now, Iconomi is positioned itself as a software platform used by the fund managers.  But can't we re-position Iconomi as a offshore hedge funds vehicle and market it to potential investors also? You need to understand that "formality" is a big thing in the hedge fund world. I believe having a bank in the ecosystem will give Iconomi a significant edge in this business.

c) Iconomi will be able to offer multi-currencies accounts and multi-countries funds processing ability. Having a bank is definitely essential if Iconomi is hoping to grow into a billion dollar business. You need to get your foot into "Investment Banking."

d) In addition to trading only Cryptos on Iconomi platform, Iconomi will also be able to offer "FIATs as IOUs" option on the Iconomi platform. Imagine the possibilities.

e) By utilizing correspondent banking, it will greatly simplify how Iconomi handles the customer's fund and and foreign customers do business with you much easier.

.. and I can go on...

============

2. I don't know if you have met a business lawyer here in the USA, but I feel his interpretation of the "Investment Company Act of 1940" is incorrect.

The reason *you think* Iconomi cannot enter USA market mostly has to do with this law: "Investment Company Act of 1940."  It defines a set of rules on how offshore funds and financial products can be marketed to American customers. For instance, offshore funds are only allowed to have < 100 American customers, OR, the funds must ensure all American customers are accredited investors.

However, I feel there is still a way for you to enter the US market! You need to understand that Crypto is a grey, unregulated area, even here in the USA. So my thinking is that.. if you can restructure your operations, it should be good and legal for you to enter the USA market -- you should separate the operations that deals with FIATs and receipt of incoming funds into an investment banking unit organizing around the "Iconomi Bank" (I told you that you need the bank), and second unit is exclusively for "Cryptos trading and management" (everything should be denominated in BTC or ICN.. It will really help ICN market if you use ICN as one of the base units).

So for example -- for non-USA customers, they are allowed to access the banking unit and also the Crypto-investment unit, but for American customers, only Crypto-investment platform is allowed. Does this make sense to you?

========================

3. Despite its reputation, "Cayman Island" is currently not good for business because of OECD automatic exchange of information agreements with USA and European countries.

For a good locale, I would recommend a low-tax country that does NOT have an automatic exchange agreement set up, also it should have good reputation and not blacklisted by OECD. I strongly feel a Canada or United Kingdom LP is a good choice for Iconomi, since UK and Canada are not known for being a tax haven.

For European locales, I would recommend one of the ex-British territories - such as Isle of Man or Gibraltar. Malta used to be good, but not anymore (they had banking crisis if I remember correctly).

========================

4. There are 3 ways to enter the US market, and I personally prefer the first way - restructure Iconomi and separate FIAT operations from Crypto Investment operations. Utilizing the Crypto grey area as cover. Trust me, you won't run into trouble.

Another way is to set up an offshore exempt fund at a locale such as "Cayman" and market it to American residents. However, in this case, you need to make sure all your customers are "accredited investors" and it will require some checking & overhead is involved. (filling out IRS tax form).

========================

Okay, sorry about this. I can talk about this all day because it's my passion. Anyways, I really just want to see you guys succeed. You're a good team, and I feel your competitors (certain Fruit people) were playing dirty by FUDding.  So I want to do my part to help you
kick their asses.

Well, good luck. Feel free to let me know if you need anything.

- Joe-Six-Pack
calvinstm

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:58:05 AM

If you've already sold your ICN position and have no intention of re-purchasing. Why waste your time here?  Smiley

Leave and don't come back.  Smiley
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

Roll Eyes

No, your posts contained mostly misinformation and FUD. You previous posts were not deleted.
You are welcome to start a healthy debate over the last changes, and to criticize as much as you want, just keep the facts straight

I disagree that it was misinformation, or FUD.

It's nice that you made that decision for everybody though.

But we can leave it there. I'll just watch what happens from here, and decide whether I was right or wrong on my own  Angry
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

If you've already sold your ICN position and have no intention of re-purchasing. Why waste your time here?  Smiley

Leave and don't come back.  Smiley

Nope.

Edit: oops, I forgot the smug smiling emoticon, to convey my self-satisfaction --->  Smiley

Silly me!
calvinstm

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:05:06 AM

If you've already sold your ICN position and have no intention of re-purchasing. Why waste your time here?  Smiley

Nope.

Lol.. you're just FUDing.. .  It's obvious to me now..

Gotta hand it to you. Very smooth~~

You are definitely a PRO, my friend.  Wink
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Nope.

Lol.. you're just FUDing.. .  It's obvious to me now..

Gotta hand it to you. Very smooth~~

You are definitely a PRO, my friend.  Wink

And you are definitely a halfwit who thinks he has all the answers.

My buddy. --->  Wink Wink Wink <--- ooo, I got you there! 3 winks!
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:12:21 AM

So right now ICNX is valued at 0.3$ per coin. Is it at that price that we pay to purchase 1 coin ?
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:14:46 AM

A lot of successful stories got past confusion.  Grin

Larks and Night Owls are ready to get a part of ICN,

8)just stay tuned. Cool
calvinstm

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

My buddy. --->  Wink Wink Wink <--- ooo, I got you there! 3 winks!

You definitely make trading very profitable by scaring noobs like that.  Smiley

So I want you to know that --

I love you, and You will always be my friend.  Grin

PS: Hey, man. I just remembered that CryptoInsider had the same avatar as you!!! LOL... You're still here after all, huh?  Cheesy Can't you just leave ICN alone please?  Cheesy
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:21:14 AM

So right now ICNX is valued at 0.3$ per coin. Is it at that price that we pay to purchase 1 coin ?

Where did you get this price so much difference between the current price. If you interested to sell at 0.3$ than I can buy from you right now.
Daparski

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:22:51 AM

yepp, one ICNX token. Price is changing accordingly to the price and weights of the underlying assets
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:31:25 AM

My buddy. --->  Wink Wink Wink <--- ooo, I got you there! 3 winks!

You definitely make trading very profitable by scaring noobs like that.  Smiley

So I want you to know that --

I love you, and You will always be my friend.  Grin

PS: Hey, man. I just remembered that CryptoInsider had the same avatar as you!!! LOL... You're still here after all, huh?  Cheesy Can't you just leave ICN alone please?  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure you know that last part isn't true.

But good effort.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: