Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:35:00 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 10:47:52 AM by calvinstm

I'm pretty sure you know that last part isn't true.

But good effort.

I have to admit that I am not 100% sure.  But your mannerism, style of speech, and tactic (eg. lying through your teeth Grin) do remind me of him.  Grin

Anyways, smooth operation, bro.  Smiley  You really had me convinced that you were just a concerned citizen.  Wink

Wink Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:20:22 AM

So right now ICNX is valued at 0.3$ per coin. Is it at that price that we pay to purchase 1 coin ?

yepp, one ICNX token. Price is changing accordingly to the price and weights of the underlying assets
And where can we buy Icnx?is it available on any exchange?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

Hi Everyone!

I've decided to share an email I wrote to Jani and Daniel couple days ago. I'm posting this for your reading pleasure. Critique and input are appreciated and welcome. In this email, I outlined my vision for Iconomi, my view on the direction Iconomi should take, and how to take the business to the next level.

To quickly summarize this letter, it's my belief that we should do the following:

1. Invest in a fully licensed International Bank with correspondent banking operations set up in place (explain below).
2. Enter the US Market by restructuring the current operations into compartmentalized units.
3. Choose a locale where we can list Iconomi Funds on the public stock exchanges.

It is my belief that by implementing the strategies stated above, we'll be able to take Iconomi across the "1 Billion Dollars" goal line.

Hi Jani and Daniel,

My name is Joe-Six-Pack, and I'm from Antarctica. I'm writing this email to you because I'm concerned that your American lawyer might have given you the wrong information regarding the pertinent regulations here in the USA. I do believe that there is a way for you to market your product to Americans. Secondly, I have some really great ideas/advices/strategies I'd like to share with you that I feel will strongly benefit Iconomi.

There are 4 main things I wish to talk to you about in this email:

1. It's my firm belief that at this stage of development, Iconomi will benefit tremendously from acquisition of a fully licensed international bank with correspondent banking accounts (already set up) denominated in USD, EURO, and other major currencies. Before you blow me off, and think this is crazy, too big, or unmanageable, please listen to what I have to say about this.

2. I believe your lawyer's interpretation of the "Investment Company Act of 1940" is erroneous. It's my opinion that Iconomi should be able to enter USA market freely -- all it takes is for you to do some restructuring to make it legal in the eyes of US regulatory bodies.

3. I have no idea how "Iconomi, Inc" is structured and what jurisdiction it is incorporated in. However, a member of community suggested on Bitcointalk that your investment vehicle was incorporated in "Cayman Island."  I don't feel Cayman is the best domicile for your investment vehicle, and I'll explain to you why.

4. There are 3 ways to enter the USA market --

a) Restructure your business to be compliant to US regulations (This is the best option in my opinion, and I'll discuss it later).
b) Set up and market an offshore fund to accredited investors in the USA as per regulations of Section D of SEC regulations and "Investment Company Act of 1940."
c) Repackage your funds as derivative financial products and sell them here in the USA in the secondary market (not a good idea).

I don't know how much you guys know about international banking or business laws here in the USA. I'll try to explain everything in simple terms. But if you have questions you want to do ask, feel free to do it. I'm going to discuss the points in details:

====

1. By acquiring an "international bank," I don't mean to just acquire a banking license or a "shell bank," but a full-fledged licensed bank with SWIFT membership and correspondent accounts (in USD, EURO, AUD.. etc) already set up in place.  I have to confess that I don't really know anything about Europe. My expertise/specialty is USA and Central America (Carribean). I don't know if you know this, but you can usually operate a bank with specialized software with minimum staff requirement. Here in Carribean, you can purchase a fully licensed bank with everything set up for as little as $1 ~ 2 Million US Dollars. For bank that comes with a management team, you can acquire it for around 2 ~ 5 millions. I honestly think it would be a great investment for Iconomi to make at this point.

Trust me when I say this -- there are so many benefits for Iconomi to add a real bank to its ecosystem at this stage:

a) By restructuring Iconomi's businesses and separating functions into compartamentalized "units," Iconomi will be able to enter the US market legally (explain more later).

b) Having an "Iconomi Bank" will add tremendous amount of prestige to the Iconomi brand. Right now, Iconomi is positioned itself as a software platform used by the fund managers.  But can't we re-position Iconomi as a offshore hedge funds vehicle and market it to potential investors also? You need to understand that "formality" is a big thing in the hedge fund world. I believe having a bank in the ecosystem will give Iconomi a significant edge in this business.

c) Iconomi will be able to offer multi-currencies accounts and multi-countries funds processing ability. Having a bank is definitely essential if Iconomi is hoping to grow into a billion dollar business. You need to get your foot into "Investment Banking."

d) In addition to trading only Cryptos on Iconomi platform, Iconomi will also be able to offer "FIATs as IOUs" option on the Iconomi platform. Imagine the possibilities.

e) By utilizing correspondent banking, it will greatly simplify how Iconomi handles the customer's fund and and foreign customers do business with you much easier.

.. and I can go on...

============

2. I don't know if you have met a business lawyer here in the USA, but I feel his interpretation of the "Investment Company Act of 1940" is incorrect.

The reason *you think* Iconomi cannot enter USA market mostly has to do with this law: "Investment Company Act of 1940."  It defines a set of rules on how offshore funds and financial products can be marketed to American customers. For instance, offshore funds are only allowed to have < 100 American customers, OR, the funds must ensure all American customers are accredited investors.

However, I feel there is still a way for you to enter the US market! You need to understand that Crypto is a grey, unregulated area, even here in the USA. So my thinking is that.. if you can restructure your operations, it should be good and legal for you to enter the USA market -- you should separate the operations that deals with FIATs and receipt of incoming funds into an investment banking unit organizing around the "Iconomi Bank" (I told you that you need the bank), and second unit is exclusively for "Cryptos trading and management" (everything should be denominated in BTC or ICN.. It will really help ICN market if you use ICN as one of the base units).

So for example -- for non-USA customers, they are allowed to access the banking unit and also the Crypto-investment unit, but for American customers, only Crypto-investment platform is allowed. Does this make sense to you?

========================

3. Despite its reputation, "Cayman Island" is currently not good for business because of OECD automatic exchange of information agreements with USA and European countries.

For a good locale, I would recommend a low-tax country that does NOT have an automatic exchange agreement set up, also it should have good reputation and not blacklisted by OECD. I strongly feel a Canada or United Kingdom LP is a good choice for Iconomi, since UK and Canada are not known for being a tax haven.

For European locales, I would recommend one of the ex-British territories - such as Isle of Man or Gibraltar. Malta used to be good, but not anymore (they had banking crisis if I remember correctly).

========================

4. There are 3 ways to enter the US market, and I personally prefer the first way - restructure Iconomi and separate FIAT operations from Crypto Investment operations. Utilizing the Crypto grey area as cover. Trust me, you won't run into trouble.

Another way is to set up an offshore exempt fund at a locale such as "Cayman" and market it to American residents. However, in this case, you need to make sure all your customers are "accredited investors" and it will require some checking & overhead is involved. (filling out IRS tax form).

========================

Okay, sorry about this. I can talk about this all day because it's my passion. Anyways, I really just want to see you guys succeed. You're a good team, and I feel your competitors (certain Fruit people) were playing dirty by FUDding.  So I want to do my part to help you
kick their asses.

Well, good luck. Feel free to let me know if you need anything.

- Joe-Six-Pack

man you know your shit Calvinstm!!  Another awesome idea!

Woof woof!!
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 11:24:05 AM

Monthly`s investors update

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

ICONOMI introduced the ICONOMI Repayment Program
We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.
Launching of the ICNX trading beta access

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
300% growth for ICNX since December 21st
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

ICONOMI acquired iconomi.com
Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

So right now ICNX is valued at 0.3$ per coin. Is it at that price that we pay to purchase 1 coin ?

yepp, one ICNX token. Price is changing accordingly to the price and weights of the underlying assets

Kraken and Liqui for now
Forrest01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

Kraken and Liqui for now

what? ICNX is available on Kraken?
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

We will be able soon to transfer our ICN on the platform !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

We will be able soon to transfer our ICN on the platform !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

I do not think it is needed any more as dividends are done away with.
You needed them on ico dashboard to get dividend because coins in exchanges would not have earned you dividend.
Now ICONOMI has gone for buyback instead of dividend so keeping them on exchange is a better option imo as you can quickly sell them for good price.
Alternatively you can keep them on myetherwallet also.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:33:03 PM

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:41:24 PM

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Announcing Cofound.it

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!

Well noone can anticipate the price like most likely how it will goes but base on the trading volume day by day, its become bigger and bigger, we are top 15 base on the trading volume in 24hour, this is a good sign so just keep hold your coins.

As right now we can see they changed from dividend token > buyback program to eliminate supply token.
This case meaning there's chance that they will be added to polo / bittrex as previously certain factors which affects why Iconomi is not added is due to the dividend part, its hard to handle as i see quite some people mentioned in the forum

Price now is like a cycle within $0.50-0.60+-

If it is listed in Polo, there's a gurantee it will be a minimum of $1 and could even pump to $3-5 if it is added to poloniex + Buyback and burn on the same time.

Still, everything is just based on speculation

Good luck
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

Kraken and Liqui for now

Is this true? So how do you get ICNX tokens - what the total supply in circulation?
outbox vision

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Kraken and Liqui for now

Is this true? So how do you get ICNX tokens - what the total supply in circulation?

No, it's not available on kraken Smiley)) so much bs over here
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 02:30:06 PM

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Announcing Cofound.it

Mate, seems unlikely that you'll get "rich" with 388 ICN no matter how successful the project becomes  Roll Eyes
ThaClown

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 02:31:54 PM

ICONOMI BETA platform demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/
ShineKami

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Web-developer

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

Kraken and Liqui for now

As far as I understand ICNX is an index, not a token. That is, the growth of the growth or fall of all assets in the index. That is, the idea is to not run around the exchanges and not buy BTC, ETH and so on. You can buy ICNX and with the rise / fall of BTC + ETH + ... you get a common profit on ICNX.

PS: Although I may not be right, but I see such a picture.
Muro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

ICONOMI way to be very great! Time to invest for a better economic future  Smiley
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:35:55 PM

Kraken and Liqui for now

As far as I understand ICNX is an index, not a token. That is, the growth of the growth or fall of all assets in the index. That is, the idea is to not run around the exchanges and not buy BTC, ETH and so on. You can buy ICNX and with the rise / fall of BTC + ETH + ... you get a common profit on ICNX.

ICNX is a token that represents a fund that follows an index, hence ICNX.
Tokens are created when buying into the index (from Iconomi platform) and destroyed when sold.
The ICNX price is determined by the price of the underlying assets that are included in the index.
check iconomi.net
Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:36:06 PM

Kraken and Liqui for now

From what I understand, you cannot buy ICNX token from kraken or liqui, it is ICN and not ICNX that is listed in these exchanges.

ICNX is available only in the icnonomi platform and everyone hasn't got the access to it. Its is still in beta and for those who have got access, even after buying from the platform, they cannot sell it outside the platform for now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:10:02 PM

Kraken and Liqui for now

From what I understand, you cannot buy ICNX token from kraken or liqui, it is ICN and not ICNX that is listed in these exchanges.

ICNX is available only in the icnonomi platform and everyone hasn't got the access to it. Its is still in beta and for those who have got access, even after buying from the platform, they cannot sell it outside the platform for now.

When the platform is open to public, withdrawals of ICNX tokens to any ethereum address should be enabled.  Then ICNX can be listed on exchanges.

Are we rich yet?

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Nachbar90

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

ICONOMI BETA platform demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/

Don´t forget to subscribe to him as he makes more videos on Iconomi for sure;)

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: