Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 06:13:11 PM

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
Thanks for sharing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

ICONOMI way to be very great! Time to invest for a better economic future  Smiley

Still have some tokens so I am holding them and waiting for the launch of the platform than price will be sky rocket and all holders will make huge profit.
golfhuso

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

ICONOMI BETA platform demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/

Damn I should have sign up for the access. Does this mean those beta tester can buy INCX earlier?

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

Monthly`s investors update

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

ICONOMI introduced the ICONOMI Repayment Program
We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.
Launching of the ICNX trading beta access

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
300% growth for ICNX since December 21st
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

ICONOMI acquired iconomi.com
Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!

Mate, seems unlikely that you'll get "rich" with 388 ICN no matter how successful the project becomes  Roll Eyes

You never know in the cryptoworld.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:14:36 PM

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!

Mate, seems unlikely that you'll get "rich" with 388 ICN no matter how successful the project becomes  Roll Eyes

You never know in the cryptoworld.

ICN would have to hit $10,000 per token for you to make $3.8 Mill. BTC is the only one a tenth of the way there. Good luck!   Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

ICONOMI BETA platform demo

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/

Damn I should have sign up for the access. Does this mean those beta tester can buy INCX earlier?

Yes. The purpose of beta testing is to test the platform
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:24:53 PM

New ICONOMI platform video

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 08:01:38 PM

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Announcing Cofound.it

No matter how many ICN you have,just keep them holding.Imagine if you had 388 btc today,in many parts of the world you would be a richer person so you never know if ICN can do same to you
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:33:50 PM

Why is so much silence here?What will happen to ICN price on Monday?Will it rise or drop?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:41:16 PM

Why is so much silence here?What will happen to ICN price on Monday?Will it rise or drop?

It will go up, down, sideways, or in fucking circles.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

Woohooo. Cheesy

Thanks for sharing. It gives us understanding on what ICNX is all about.

Really love it. Can't wait for it to be delivered publicly.

Now ICN goes on more upward!!

Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:12:51 PM

Why is so much silence here?

It's quiet when Uncle Mendeleev isn't around to trigger everybody with his cold, hard truths.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:49:12 AM

Woohooo. Cheesy

Yes it is a good video that gives insights about ICNX platform.How did you got 5k plus icnx?.
You bought them or you exchanger them for ICN?.
ICN is $0.60 now while ICNX is $0.3.Why would I go for ICNX for ICN?

MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:59:59 AM

ICN is like watching pain dry, release something to show your integrity please.

I'm holding tens of thousands but I keep liquidating my pot in small amounts on
lack of tangible progression just 'we are getting there' mostly from the community.

xcajun21

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:04:39 AM

The value did increase a bit today,  I see the chart progressing steadily. First should go back to 64k if that is not too much for now. They still got to buy back into the economy sistem. Before 1 April the price dropped. Predictions?
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:05:43 AM

Woohooo. Cheesy

Yes it is a good video that gives insights about ICNX platform.How did you got 5k plus icnx?.

Dunno. Not my video.
DeadlyEskimo

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:14:38 AM

Woohooo. Cheesy

Dunno. Not my video.

In the video he shows his transaction history, which has purchases of ICNX using ETH he deposited.
Iabamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:05:56 AM

Woohooo. Cheesy

"In my opinion". Based on the video shown ICNX is not only for ICN, But for BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more linked with ICNX.

It is a common ground for a win-win situation no matter what costs is it right now, reminded some have had already a beta access.

If we based on ICN Team performance. They have chosen the right projects to be linked with ICNX and that includes our very own ICN.

What have you noticed? "Most of their investments increased" SO would you say, they will add tokens randomly for ICNX? Totally No, They will only link if they see a potential on that single token. That includes BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more.

Others might say, It's better not to join with ICN. I prefer ICNX.

I would say to them, "You are out of your mind" ICN is linked with ICNX. If ICN Falls, slightly ICNX will fall with value. But if All tokens and linked with ICNX increases.

Then surely, ICNX increase. If ICN becomes $1, ICNX will increase by a certain percentage if the rest of the other value remains constant that is based on the current overall distribution.

It is like we are holding 10 or more Cryptos in 1 Token. Smiley

Would you rather trade your Bitcoin on 1 most preferred coin you like or Trade it with many coins using ICNX with Background and Potential.

So share some love guys.

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:35:11 AM

Woohooo. Cheesy

"In my opinion". Based on the video shown ICNX is not only for ICN, But for BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more linked with ICNX.

It is a common ground for a win-win situation no matter what costs is it right now, reminded some have had already a beta access.

If we based on ICN Team performance. They have chosen the right projects to be linked with ICNX and that includes our very own ICN.

What have you noticed? "Most of their investments increased" SO would you say, they will add tokens randomly for ICNX? Totally No, They will only link if they see a potential on that single token. That includes BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more.

I would say to them, "You are out of your mind" ICN is linked with ICNX. If ICN Falls, slightly ICNX will fall with value. But if All tokens and linked with ICNX increases.

Then surely, ICNX increase. If ICN becomes $1, ICNX will increase by a certain percentage if the rest of the other value remains constant that is based on the current overall distribution.

Would you rather trade your Bitcoin on 1 most preferred coin you like or Trade it with many coins using ICNX with Background and Potential.

So share some love guys.

We better invest in both ICN and ICNX. Since we all know ICN will continue rising. Why not benefit by investing in ICNX too. Yeah it is a gamble. But i think all ICN holder will be taking that risk since the project is really having a shape now
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:37:16 AM

Woohooo. Cheesy

So share some love guys.

Wrong. ICNX does not include ICN and won't in the future.

Besides that you are right, buying ICNX is betting that the entire crypto sphere will grow, without the need to pick up the winners yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: